edited August 2009
    Options
    Nix has more range than an Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Personally I'm partial to my BM, but I play my Veno a lot more often because she rox.

~S
  • Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nix can go shove its face in a blender haha

but yes thats true, my bad
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    we can use LA armor with out sarifficing mag stats!
    Wut?.. Archers and LA wizards are easiest for any mag user, be it wiz or cleric or even veno. The only chance of archer is stun. If wiz uses some antistun protection, archer is dead. Look at my previous post with damage log. I had some pvps with this archer, he almost always was forced to use Tree of Life to save his ****, and this is with him being 14+ levels higher. Lol, i once almost killed him when i used sutra: d.pyro-SS-d.pyro = <10% hp left in <4 seconds. Be it on earth... shrink -> occult ice -> GG. BMs/barbs have lower mdef but hp helps them (i 2-hitted one 6X bm on 71 though; must be full dex or close to it). Hp > def, generally.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Um...I'm sorry? O.o No?

I complete Rebirth 2-3 times a day, dearheart, and I'm a veno. <.< I get asked constantly to go. Maybe the venos you know just...aren't good at it. O.o

Which guild are you in? Seriously, I need to get in there. I got myraid, feral concentration, and even alpha male for genie. When barb dies I would take aggro and keep squad alive until he gets back. Still hardly ever gets into a rb gamma squad. People would rather gave up bonus and have a second noob archer with lvl 1 barrage instead. Been refused countless times just because I'm veno. I hope they fail.b:angry
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Personally I'm partial to my BM, but I play my Veno a lot more often because she rox.

~S

Which do you have, a herc or a nix?
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wut?.. Archers and LA wizards are easiest for any mag user, be it wiz or cleric or even veno. The only chance of archer is stun. If wiz uses some antistun protection, archer is dead. Look at my previous post with damage log. I had some pvps with this archer, he almost always was forced to use Tree of Life to save his ****, and this is with him being 14+ levels higher. Lol, i once almost killed him when i used sutra: d.pyro-SS-d.pyro = <10% hp left in <4 seconds. Be it on earth... shrink -> occult ice -> GG. BMs/barbs have lower mdef but hp helps them (i 2-hitted one 6X bm on 71 though; must be full dex or close to it). Hp > def, generally.

I have no idea how that archer is geared, but an Archer 14 levels higher then you should always win, or he is a loser. Archers hit so bad, in the time I am channeling sandstorm they just shoot 3 arrows and have 50 % of my hp down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    He DID win, always. Of course. It is not about he won or lose, it's about how hard he won it.
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    not a wizard, thats for sure ;)
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    not a wizard, thats for sure ;)
    you traitor b:chuckle b:cute
    Quit.
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Choose which ever class you enjoy playing and have fun, if you join a good faction you shouldnt miss out on anything the game has to offer no matter what class you are.
  • smokernarb666
    smokernarb666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Personally, I love using all the classesb:laugh. So just choose a class and start playing already!b:angryb:laugh
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cleric b:heart

We can do everything :D that includes high damage and die easy b:chuckle
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol thats a good one.

Oh wait you were serious?

I dont know about 8x+ but at my level and every level leading up to it I completely **** mages.

HH70 xbow +3 with max take aim has one-shot mages the same level as me.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Heal_Titan - Sanctuary
    Heal_Titan - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Clerics are a lot of fun.
    You can buff and heal others.
    Clerics are nearly always needed.
    besides u can also use items 2 keep u alive a little longer.
    You also make heaps of friends b:victory
  • Trelwyn - Sanctuary
    Trelwyn - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What is the best class to lvl and fatsest to kill thing ?????

OK, here's my take on it......

1) I love spellcasting and not having to run, so I have a veno. The built-in tank means I can stand still and cast.
    2) I had a wizard, but was too squishy for my play style (and I kept running away into other mobs)....
    3) I have a cleric, but I barely play it because I prefer to kill instead of heal. (That sounds a lot worse than I meant it. LOL)

Haven't played any of the others, so no comment on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Intelligence is knowing how to cast a Fireball... Wisdom is knowing not to drop it on yourself."
  • malabu
    malabu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The Best Class to play is the one you enjoy playing the most.

It's the journey, not the destination.