TW Schedule *sorted* 7-31/8-2

Comments

• Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well they won the land so it would make sense that they would be able to defend it right hmmmmm oh well

Yes and they can defend it but not be worried about the larger guilds swiping it away from them. We aren't preventing them defending but more so preventing Radiance from taking it. It's a level 3 territory meaning any guild not holding land can attack them.
    even bull **** can look/sound good with the right pr team.

If that's your opinion so be it cause I don't care and you don't rule us b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    we are a TW-oriented guild. so our 2nd roster consist ppl who are inexperienced, like 1st timers or 2nd timers. and there wont be as much 9x, maybe as squad leaders thats all to lead them. bunny? carrot? i dont think so. and note i said WAY higher. not just higher.

Stop lying no one believes that anymore lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Yes and they can defend it but not be worried about the larger guilds swiping it away from them. We aren't preventing them defending but more so preventing Radiance from taking it. It's a level 3 territory meaning any guild not holding land can attack them.

If that's your opinion so be it cause I don't care and you don't rule us b:bye

But u guys have np wiping them lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Stop lying no one believes that anymore lol

did i ask u to believe? lol. im just simply stating facts. i didnt take a knife and force u to believe me. believe or not its up to u. dont have to tell me if u dont believe. it still remains a fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    we are not a TW-oriented guild. so our 2nd roster consist ppl who are inexperienced, like 1st timers or 2nd timers. and there wont be as much 9x, maybe as squad leaders thats all to lead them. bunny? carrot? i dont think so. and note i said WAY higher. not just higher.

That's okay. You don't need more than your A-team for attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2009
    Whats that old saying actions speak louder then words and if it doesnt matter if i believe why so defensive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    sounds defensive? im trying to say ur assumptions arent gonna change the facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LOL Hk, Low EQ people is like that one.
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    Arielan - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OK ppl, figured I would put my opinion in here since I am from Rag. We are honored that Caeser won the bid for us. We have always found Caeser members to be respectful, helpful, friendly pppl! Has anyone thought about the fact that Rad would have gone alot higher if they would have had more time to bid?? I think they would have kept overbidding if they had not run out of time, then would you guys be complaining about them? We would much rather be in an "honorable fight" with Caeser than we would have wanted to go in with Rad! Caeser is not attacking us just tio take advantage of a small faction, they have a stategy and we respect that! So everyone get off of Caesers back please, they all seem to be pretty good people.
    edited July 2009
    ya he dont even understand what im hinting. i almost vomit blood lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    OK ppl, figured I would put my opinion in here since I am from Rag. We are honored that Caeser won the bid for us. We have always found Caeser members to be respectful, helpful, friendly pppl! Has anyone thought about the fact that Rad would have gone alot higher if they would have had more time to bid?? I think they would have kept overbidding if they had not run out of time, then would you guys be complaining about them? We would much rather be in an "honorable fight" with Caeser than we would have wanted to go in with Rad! Caeser is not attacking us just tio take advantage of a small faction, they have a stategy and we respect that! So everyone get off of Caesers back please, they all seem to be pretty good people.

yeah its not like rad had no plan whats so ever just bid wherever *swing and a miss*

Also if we out bid Caesar they wouldve come and out bid us again so i fail to see ur point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Even the defending guild respect the decision of the attacking guild. Now, you big faction people are in no position to say the attacker =)
    edited July 2009
    lmao u really cant read.. she was trying to say we bid there cos we had a plan/strategy and not just attacking cos they are a weaker faction and asked u guys to stop bashing us on forums. not that u guys dont have a strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yeah its not like rad had no plan whats so ever just bid wherever *swing and a miss*[/QU

Im quite sure Rad a plan which would have entailed steam-rolling them and trash-talking them like they did to Kundali faction...
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    we are not a TW-oriented guild. so our 2nd roster consist ppl who are inexperienced, like 1st timers or 2nd timers. and there wont be as much 9x, maybe as squad leaders thats all to lead them. bunny? carrot? i dont think so. and note i said WAY higher. not just higher.

so far i see a 93 arch and a 87 veno in this thread... nice. both i can kill through charm... although the 87 veno have a chance to kill me cause of the nix. and for some reason i have this feeling that low 9x and high 8x rag is in short supply.
    edited July 2009
    yeah its not like rad had no plan whats so ever just bid wherever *swing and a miss*[/QU

Im quite sure Rad a plan which would have entailed steam-rolling them and trash-talking them like they did to Kundali faction...

or couldve been the plan to expand outta the north and not get land trapped which we have been because we can only bid on one land but yeah our bid no sense in the overall plan of rad *sarcasm off*

And we didnt bid on that land because some weak guild had it if triad was there and still at their strentgh we still wouldve bid there

Also what trash talking does Rad do all we do is state fact not like we go out and say "U all suck we rule HAHAHAHAHAHA"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    rofl do u know we got low 70s and 80s in our guild too? oh wait, u dont know, ur just assuming things again. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

or couldve been the plan to expand outta the north and not get land trapped which we have been because we can only bid on one land but yeah our bid no sense in the overall plan of rad *sarcasm off*

And we didnt bid on that land because some weak guild had it if triad was there and still at their strentgh we still wouldve bid there

if triad strength is still there = almost as strong or even stronger than enrage
    then go bid enrage and stop QQing over here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

if triad strength is still there = almost as strong or even stronger than enrage
    then go bid enrage and stop QQing over here.

yeah Caesar should talk about bidding on Enrage lol

And it makes no sense to bid on any of Enrages land because we would still be stuck in the North but if we could take Triads lands we would have a foothold in the South again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

And it makes no sense to bid on any of Enrages land because we would still be stuck in the North but if we could take Triads lands we would have a foothold in the South again

why u changing the subject about caesar bidding on enrage now? if triad was still as strong, and u cant win enrage, u wont have a chance against triad. so just go bid enrage and stop QQing cos u cant advance now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Crazydan, Right there you stated that you wanted to claim all the land in the southeast proving our point. That is proof all in itself on why we did what we did. I rest my case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    dema +1

nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009

Also what trash talking does Rad do all we do is state fact not like we go out and say "U all suck we rule HAHAHAHAHAHA"

But of course Caesar bid there because they are newcomers and probably not as strong as others *sarcasm on*

Please tell me how it makes you feel to trash-talk newcomer factions that are trying to have fun and learn? Manly? Powerful? Intelligent maybe? Honorable? Classy?
    edited July 2009
    Ok well lets start this as my last post for awhile because got stuff to do but think u r deserve a response

Lyxxx where u getting this trash talk from lol

Dem u said before u only bid there to give the little factions a chance so r u saying if Triad was still there and strong u wouldve let us bid?

HK last time we fought Triad about a month ago or whatever when they were still a strong faction they only beat us by a 3 hour defense

Everyone have fun doing whatever u do b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Ok well lets start this as my last post for awhile because got stuff to do but think u r deserve a response

Lyxxx where u getting this trash talk from lol

Only place I could have gotten that information is from Kundali's members...logically
  • Martinezska - Heavens Tear
    Martinezska - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I LOVE CAESAR WOOT if u dont like caesar go PK mode and call them in WC..u dont need TW to see whos the best.. just go in PK mode ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    rofl martin.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martinezska - Heavens Tear
    Martinezska - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased caesar haters xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    first of all....correct me if i am wrong though... the point of TW is gaining land? right? ;D

but that is besides the point. Ragnaroc is a great faction and Caesar members are friends with some of there members including the leader. thanks for defending us Ragnaroc. At first i was upset with the decision but i came to realize that is is much better for us to give Ragnaroc a good time, and maybe teach them a bit more, opposed to having there land taken out form under neath them from another faction So if even the faction being attacked can respect our decisions then how about taking a look at the situation as a whole instead of accusing us of being "land hungry"

btw Bronditaa im looking forward to another 5 minute 1v1 air battle ;D

maybe ill slip up this time but watch out i have a misty ring now b:pleased
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are some things that we don't need to see it done before we know the result. Its like having a bunny and a tiger... and guessing who is stronger. Logic would point to the tiger being stronger. We don't need to see the tiger eat the bunny to know whos stronger.
    but that's no ordinary rabbit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]