TW Schedule *sorted* 7-31/8-2

12346»

Comments

• Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok ok let me get this straight. Caesar is blocking rad because they are protecting the weak? lol Rad was the weakest on the map b4 Enlighten and Ragnaroc showed up. If anything to be more of a fair fight it would be Rad vrs those guilds. So i don't see you logic your coming up with. I think caesar just has a personal vendetta against the weak and keep triad and enlighten alive for the pure reason they are no threat. Ill be looking forward to see'n Tien buttrape ya frome behind. Aside from all the contradictions here. Great defenses Tao, you guys sure have built up a great defensive strategy. Things this weekend will be interesting. Of coarse we already know Caesar is going to attack radiance. If they don't well the next options would be Enrage if we get attacked by tao/rad, or one of the other weaker guilds. As far as what Tao does is completely up in the air. I predict Enlighten going after the next triad land. I hope to see Tien hit caesar. Then hmm what is enrage going to do? We trained a monster we did, but we going to continue to battle the beast? I give respect for Rad being all they been through and probably being the longest lasting faction on the TW map and still fighting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok ok let me get this straight. Caesar is blocking rad because they are protecting the weak? lol Rad was the weakest on the map b4 Enlighten and Ragnaroc showed up. If anything to be more of a fair fight it would be Rad vrs those guilds. So i don't see you logic your coming up with. I think caesar just has a personal vendetta against the weak and keep triad and enlighten alive for the pure reason they are no threat. Ill be looking forward to see'n Tien buttrape ya frome behind. Aside from all the contradictions here. Great defenses Tao, you guys sure have built up a great defensive strategy. Things this weekend will be interesting. Of coarse we already know Caesar is going to attack radiance. If they don't well the next options would be Enrage if we get attacked by tao/rad, or one of the other weaker guilds. As far as what Tao does is completely up in the air. I predict Enlighten going after the next triad land. I hope to see Tien hit caesar. Then hmm what is enrage going to do? We trained a monster we did, but we going to continue to battle the beast? I give respect for Rad being all they been through and probably being the longest lasting faction on the TW map and still fighting.

Quoted for truth.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i wouldnt call it radiance maybe Radiance2
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i wouldnt call it radiance maybe Radiance2
    My reply is multiple choice, choose which ever is most offensive and/or comical.

1. I checked the map, it still says "Radiance" I'll double check to be sure.

2. So then are Tao and Caesar both "Radiance0.5"?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    naw, Tao and Ceasar is like

radiance .1

the core members of tao are ex-rad.. buuuutttttt theother 150 members are not XD

at least, the other 150 members arent rad members from back in my days ;x

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Only the best players can trace their history back to the glory days of Radiance 1.0 b:cool
    I like pie
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Only the best players can trace their history back to the glory days of Radiance 1.0 b:cool

Excluding Ty ofc.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Weeee gratz on 100 Ty!
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    naw, Tao and Ceasar is like

radiance .1

the core members of tao are ex-rad.. buuuutttttt theother 150 members are not XD

at least, the other 150 members arent rad members from back in my days ;x

To be fair. Back in my earlier days, sticky isn't even a rad member either. LOL.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Weeee gratz on 100 Ty!

Thanks Fliiick.
    Due to the Character Creation Time Space Continuum rule I'm now ranked higher than people who have been 100 for weeks b:victory
    I like pie
    edited August 2009
    To be fair. Back in my earlier days, sticky isn't even a rad member either. LOL.

i joined rad back in oct, was still fairly new then.. o_O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009

So Okashiitama .... explain Enrage's bid this week. Or did you made a mistake?

Should it read:
    I think Enrage just has a personal vendetta against the weak.

Of course we already know Enrage is going to attack Radiance.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    So Okashiitama .... explain Enrage's bid this week. Or did you made a mistake?

Should it read:
    I think Enrage just has a personal vendetta against the weak.

Of course we already know Enrage is going to attack Radiance.

He will say " It's TW strategy for Enrage", and IF Caesar happens to bid on Radiance and other smaller guilds, it will be "Because Caesar is a free-land grabbing guild". No need to explain more, whatever they think is right, and others is wrong.
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009

lol thats why people shouldnt assume things...that was all wrongb:bye
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you look at the post of my comment it clearly shows that the post was b4 the TW bidding and i have no controll over the TW bidding. The leaders decide where we go i just follow. As for the other highlighted portion of my post... Looks like what i said did happen because we were attacked by Caesar/Tao/Rad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]