TW Schedule *sorted* 7-31/8-2

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Its funny because for the last month Salad has come here and said "we TW for fun we r a family guild we dont care about money" well just no and ill see u on the battlefield soon b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "Protecting Triad" is the biggest load of **** I ever heard, just another excuse.
    Whats next? Fragrant Hills has an infectious outbreak and you are trying to prevent any other factions from being infected?
    I think defected's analogy was the best description of what is happening.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Its funny because for the last month Salad has come here and said "we TW for fun we r a family guild we dont care about money" well just no and ill see u on the battlefield soon b:cute
    "Protecting Triad" is the biggest load of **** I ever heard, just another excuse.
    Whats next? Fragrant Hills has an infectious outbreak and you are trying to prevent any other factions from being infected?
    I think defected's analogy was the best description of what is happening.

Since when do we have to follow what other guilds say or do? We have our own agenda and coming with that load of **** when you have no clue what is going on is beyond stupid. It makes me laugh and causes you all to look like a fool. It's like a carpenter trying to tell a rocket scientist their job. Grow up and try watching events unfold each week to figure out the logic behind the madness.

@SgtSIaughter - That was the dumbest thing I've heard cause ingame items can't get an infectious outbreak like that. Some games crash due to viruses and such but what you're saying is a crock of horse sh*t.

@Crazydan - Good luck with that and we'll be waiting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    keep going on keep going on.
    when did we say we are protecting triad? we are preventing rad from eating up triad so they cant be stronger than they already am. lol.

''Whats next? Fragrant Hills has an infectious outbreak and you are trying to prevent any other factions from being infected?''

lol make urself look like a clown. entertainment. :D

and for crazydan, u can think what u want. but we caesarians wont forget our core value = friends, family and fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    @SgtSIaughter - That was the dumbest thing I've heard cause ingame items can't get an infectious outbreak like that. Some games crash due to viruses and such but what you're saying is a crock of horse sh*t.

That was obvious sarcasm, the fact that you took it 100% literal is truly astounding.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    keep going on keep going on.
    when did we say we are protecting triad? we are preventing rad from eating up triad so they cant be stronger than they already am. lol.

''Whats next? Fragrant Hills has an infectious outbreak and you are trying to prevent any other factions from being infected?''

lol make urself look like a clown. entertainment. :D

and for crazydan, u can think what u want. but we caesarians wont forget our core value = friends, family and fun and money .

I mean come on whats fun about beating these noob guilds or getting free land from Enrage i was kinda sad when we won agaisnt Enrage cause those were great fights so now i guess we try our luck with some good fights with u i hope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    That was obvious sarcasm, the fact that you took it 100% literal is truly astounding.

I was just pointing out how stupid that comment was cause only a real idiot would even think/post about something like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    lol for how many times do we have to say? enrage can choose to defend us. we bidded on arch hoping they turn up. but they gave up a 30mil land for a 10mil land... if u cant defend it, its not a free land. its called FREE if u give it without any conditions. they gave it up cos they knew they cant defend 2 big guilds at once. and giving it up is not giving free land, u had NO CHOICE. u were forced to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    lol for how many times do we have to say? enrage can choose to defend us. we bidded on arch hoping they turn up. but they gave up a 30mil land for a 10mil land... if u cant defend it, its not a free land. its called FREE if u give it without any conditions. they gave it up cos they knew they cant defend 2 big guilds at once. and giving it up is not giving free land, u had NO CHOICE. u were forced to.

You claim to yearn for a fight yet you only bid on Enrage AFTER 1 or more guilds also bid on us and when nobody bids on Enrage you go after a small faction.

"I wanna swim so so badly... without getting wet."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    erm did u read my earlier post saying i was disappointed at first? or u simply cant read? but after expanda told me why we bidded a small guild, i respect his decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    You claim to yearn for a fight yet you only bid on Enrage AFTER 1 or more guilds also bid on us and when nobody bids on Enrage you go after a small faction.

"I wanna swim so so badly... without getting wet."

We want a fight but don't want to ruin TW for the smaller guilds so what's wrong with cutting off Radiance. Do you have a thing for Radiance? I'd like to know cause you seem to be offended that Radiance isn't attacking that 1 piece of land. Anyway don't answer that question cause I don't care what you and Radiance do together. It's none of my business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We want a fight but don't want to ruin TW for the smaller guilds so what's wrong with cutting off Radiance.

Two questions: 1. How much of a fight are you guys expecting from rag? 2. How are you not ruining TW for rag?
    edited July 2009
    We want a fight but don't want to ruin TW for the smaller guilds so what's wrong with cutting off Radiance. Do you have a thing for Radiance? I'd like to know cause you seem to be offended that Radiance isn't attacking that 1 piece of land. Anyway don't answer that question cause I don't care what you and Radiance do together. It's none of my business.

Its not what him and rad r doing its what me and him r doing b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

Nice try Mr. Conspiracies, "don't want to ruin TW for the smaller guilds" yet you go for an insta-wipe on a smaller faction.

No matter what point you make it will always contradict a previous point you made.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Two questions: 1. How much of a fight are you guys expecting from rag? 2. How are you not ruining TW for rag?

What we're saying is if we didn't attack that land then Radiance would have taken it then it would have allowed them to move further down claiming every land down there. Do you see the picture why we outbid them? I mean it should be plain as day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Nice try Mr. Conspiracies, "don't want to ruin TW for the smaller guilds" yet you go for an insta-wipe on a smaller faction.

No matter what point you make it will always contradict a previous point you made.

You're an idiot plain and simple cause if we didn't make that move then the southeast corner of the map would have turned orange. Use your cranium for once in your life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What we're saying is if we didn't attack that land then Radiance would have taken it then it would have allowed them to move further down claiming every land down there. Do you see the picture why we outbid them? I mean it should be plain as day.

Ah...I see it now. *bows* I understand completely, sir, and I retract my earlier comments. As the TW MC of HT, I shall continue to maintain a neutral stance on all factions. Best of luck to you, and good luck with whatever you have have in store...lookin' forward to it.

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009

we were planning to send ppl in our guild who hardly gets a chance to TW to go have fun in the rag TW. not main roster. so i bet it will be fun for our members. ruin? i think they cant wait for it. we are not sending our main force, so it wont be a 10mins war. oh and yes, rag has ppl who are way higher than sgtslaughter :) so if u think they are weak, think again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    althought u may be a skilled player that knows what he's talking about I can't take what u say as a statement so I'll keep placing Tao and Caesar as seconds

There are some things that we don't need to see it done before we know the result. Its like having a bunny and a tiger... and guessing who is stronger. Logic would point to the tiger being stronger. We don't need to see the tiger eat the bunny to know whos stronger.
    edited July 2009
    You're an idiot plain and simple cause if we didn't make that move then the southeast corner of the map would have turned orange. Use your cranium for once in your life.

Troll successful.

SgtSlaughter +1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...Caeser is the fat guy taking all the free cheese in the lower right corner.

Fat people make me b:spit. They're almost as bad as old people. Old people.... I just threw up on my keyboard. brb.

After reading this, I couldnt help but wonder if 1 of your alts could be the Leader of that **** new faction called KKK b:shutup
  • Bronditaa - Heavens Tear
    Bronditaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Well as Ragnaroc leader, I'll answer this one.
    1. Whether we last 30 secs or 3 hrs, we intend to fight and have fun.

2. We are in complete agreement with what C did. Why the heck Radiance would attack us this early we didn't get. We expected a nice fight from Belial or Enlighten. Why not let some of us upcoming faction have a bit of fun, and yes add different colors to the map.

Cya guys tonite Ceasar!!! We will have fun!! Besides, we took all the screenies we need to remember we did it!!!
    edited July 2009

2. We are in complete agreement with what C did. Why the heck Radiance would attack us this early we didn't get. We expected a nice fight from Belial or Enlighten. Why not let some of us upcoming faction have a bit of fun, and yes add different colors to the map.

Cya guys tonite Ceasar!!! We will have fun!! Besides, we took all the screenies we need to remember we did it!!!

we will have fun b:victory thats what TW is for, right? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

Nice post and good luck tonight in TW. I also hope you all find a spot on the map and who knows. You all could successfully defend us tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    we were planning to send ppl in our guild who hardly gets a chance to TW to go have fun in the rag TW. not main roster. so i bet it will be fun for our members. ruin? i think they cant wait for it. we are not sending our main force, so it wont be a 10mins war. oh and yes, rag has ppl who are way higher than sgtslaughter :) so if u think they are weak, think again.

higher then sgt... thats not really saying much. no offense to him, but hes 83.

continuing with my animal anology. caesar is a bunny... rag would be like a carrot. you don't really need a big bunny to eat a carrot. any size bunny would do... even the tinniest one.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009

point taken. the carrot should have the right to choose which bunny gets to eat it.
    edited July 2009
    So you would rather Radiance of gotten the land and all new factions be wiped from the map or us stepping in and blocking them? I guess we're the bad guys for defending to guilds we could so Radiance doesn't consume them. Who's the hypocrites now that don't want the map with more color? Anyone who actually cares about the smaller factions agree with us but the guilds that want map domination disagree with us point and simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    So you would rather Radiance of gotten the land and all new factions be wiped from the map or us stepping in and blocking them? I guess we're the bad guys for defending to guilds we could so Radiance doesn't consume them. Who's the hypocrites now that don't want the map with more color? Anyone who actually cares about the smaller factions agree with us but the guilds that want map domination disagree with us point and simple.

Well they won the land so it would make sense that they would be able to defend it right hmmmmm oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009

even bull **** can look/sound good with the right pr team.
    edited July 2009
    higher then sgt... thats not really saying much. no offense to him, but hes 83.

continuing with my animal anology. caesar is a bunny... rag would be like a carrot. you don't really need a big bunny to eat a carrot. any size bunny would do... even the tinniest one.

we are not a TW-oriented guild. so our 2nd roster consist ppl who are inexperienced, like 1st timers or 2nd timers. and there wont be as much 9x, maybe as squad leaders thats all to lead them. bunny? carrot? i dont think so. and note i said WAY higher. not just higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]