TW Schedule *sorted* 7-31/8-2

Options

Comments

• Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Looks like humanity average EQ is lower than I thought.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    C'mon...are the guys in Caesar THAT impatient...? Sorry, but HT is so full of lulz-inducing drama, that NO faction would EVER conquer the whole map. Somethin' would go down and people would RAGEleave...or the Director could always pull an "Ascii"...

b:laugh

EDIT: You'd only have to wait one week for Rad to be in attacking range...so while they're "eating away at Triad", you'd be eating at them...
    u either didn't read what I posted or found out that u were wrong but u don't want to admit it

as u want but don't quote back me if u didn't understand (trolling)
    maybe i have fought against them both... ever wonder that.
    so ? u may predict how things will turn by knowing how they attack/play in TW but is a not a prove to state that they are inferior to Tao...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its always to ur advantage to make the 1st move konari.

...that's not what the ladies tell me... b:cry
    u either didn't read what I posted or found out that u were wrong but u don't want to admit it

as u want but don't quote back me if u didn't understand (trolling)

Oh, I read it. And I already have my own opinion, and that's not changing...same with yours. I guess we gotta settle this the way all great men do...STARING CONTEST! ಠಿ_ಠಿ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ...that's not what the ladies tell me... b:cry

Oh, I read it. And I already have my own opinion, and that's not changing...same with yours. I guess we gotta settle this the way all great men do...STARING CONTEST! ಠಿ_ಠಿ
    @_@
    my eye bulbs are ipnotic, u'll not stand a chance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    @_@
    my eye bulbs are ipnotic, u'll not stand a chance

ರ_ರ

Oh, yeah...? Well, how can something with no eyes blink?!

...on a side note, how close are you to 89...? Sage or Demon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You attack Rag instead of Triad because Triad is weak?
    You want color on the map yet are quick to wipe a new land holder?

Why not, Let Rad fight Rag and at least give them a shot at defending their own land, if they lose they touch arch, then you can attack them.

Or you could have attacked Enrage and if you won been right on top of Rad.

For every point is another contradiction. Nobody is willing to fight for the challenge or fun, only for the money.

And to the people who say "oh they spent 77m so its not about the money" need to brush up on TW, 90% of that gets returned on victory, so they will get back 69,300,000 coins, spending 7,700,000 coins, the weekly return on a land is 10m, a gain of 2.3m. Also wanting access to all the northern lands to get more money.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

so ? u may predict how things will turn by knowing how they attack/play in TW but is a not a prove to state that they are inferior to Tao...

of course... we won't know the result for sure. but being in tw against both guilds... every indicator points to an inferior caesar.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You attack Rag instead of Triad because Triad is weak?
    You want color on the map yet are quick to wipe a new land holder?

Why not, Let Rad fight Rag and at least give them a shot at defending their own land, if they lose they touch arch, then you can attack them.

Or you could have attacked Enrage and if you won been right on top of Rad.

For every point is another contradiction. Nobody is willing to fight for the challenge or fun, only for the money.

And to the people who say "oh they spent 77m so its not about the money" need to brush up on TW, 90% of that gets returned on victory, so they will get back 69,300,000 coins, spending 7,700,000 coins, the weekly return on a land is 10m, a gain of 2.3m. Also wanting access to all the northern lands to get more money.
    why wait ? also if Caesar attack Ragnaroc and then start attacking Radiance the other noob guilds (and ragnaroc too) will be able to fight for the other Triad's land and have fun while if they let Radiance pass they will attack (since they most probably not attack Caesar) Sanctuary and keep going after Triad's lands and destroying the "fun" and the poor noob guilds (and making harder for Caesar to wipe them out)... in this situation I think Caesar did the best choice and it wasn't so greedy at all

simple as that, I don't know why u are arguing yet the reasons for the choice are so clear as crystal
    ರ_ರ

Oh, yeah...? Well, how can something with no eyes blink?!

...on a side note, how close are you to 89...? Sage or Demon?
    ♪_♪MUSICAL EYE BULBS (stupid but I didn't have time to think of a better one)

50% right now, I have no longer the money for charms and mirages so cube is no longer an option :'(
    Demon btw

Edit:
    of course... we won't know the result for sure. but being in tw against both guilds... every indicator points to an inferior caesar.
    althought u may be a skilled player that knows what he's talking about I can't take what u say as a statement so I'll keep placing Tao and Caesar as seconds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ♪_♪MUSICAL EYE BULBS (stupid but I didn't have time to think of a better one)

50% right now, I have no longer the money for charms and mirages so cube is no longer an option :'(
    Demon btw

ಡಿ_ಥ

Lazy eyes FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    ಡಿ_ಥ

Lazy Eyes Ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options

Ha-ha! Broken quote recorded! WINNAR IS ME!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    Ha-ha! Broken quote recorded! WINNAR IS ME!

b:cryb:cry I phailed... I shall go back lurking in my secret cave...

but I'll be back >:3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    >:3

b:shocked

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options

Get to work and stop spamming my thread, btw this is bat country.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options

ahahah xD by reading this I reminded THIS
    best movie ever b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ahahah xD by reading this I reminded THIS
    best movie ever b:laugh

This is much better. Enrage vs Caesar TW 07/26/09

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is much better. Enrage vs Caesar TW 07/26/09

Ah...

I C WUT U DID THAR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I was going to point this out, but you beat me to it. When a faction makes a successful bid they are refunded 90% of their bid. If they are outbid on a land that bid returns to the faction leader.

When Radiance and Caesar bid insanely high against Ragnaroc it's not like their guild banks were completely drained, and everyone gets docked TW pay. The most Ceasar would lose when bidding is about what SgtS stated. They earn more than that by holding a level 3 land for a week.

To throw my 2 cents into this discussion, Tao and Caesar seemed to have a pretty good thing going taking on the strongest faction on the server. I mean, Tao hadn't gotten any gains on land by the double team, but they've shown that they can hold strong against some serious firepower.

Caesar's bid on Ragnaroc could be an attempt to landlock Radiance (much like what Enrage did by taking Misfortune) from moving through Triad land, and possibly preventing Radiance from eventually aquiring DWP. However, why don't they just take DWP first? They could eliminate that possibility and aquire more income, and at the same time still be open to go for Radiance, assuming the original bid went unchallenged and Radiance defeats Ragnaroc.
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I was going to point this out, but you beat me to it. When a faction makes a successful bid they are refunded 90% of their bid. If they are outbid on a land that bid returns to the faction leader.

When Radiance and Caesar bid insanely high against Ragnaroc it's not like their guild banks were completely drained, and everyone gets docked TW pay. The most Ceasar would lose when bidding is about what SgtS stated. They earn more than that by holding a level 3 land for a week.

To throw my 2 cents into this discussion, Tao and Caesar seemed to have a pretty good thing going taking on the strongest faction on the server. I mean, Tao hadn't gotten any gains on land by the double team, but they've shown that they can hold strong against some serious firepower.

Caesar's bid on Ragnaroc could be an attempt to landlock Radiance (much like what Enrage did by taking Misfortune) from moving through Triad land, and possibly preventing Radiance from eventually aquiring DWP. However, why don't they just take DWP first? They could eliminate that possibility and aquire more income, and at the same time still be open to go for Radiance, assuming the original bid went unchallenged and Radiance defeats Ragnaroc.

Yeah I am starting to think it is to landlock, but I am at work can't see map and haven't talked to anyone yet.
    Hopefully this strategy does not backfire (don't want to go into too much details) ... but all I am going to say is Caesar will get more TWs per week in the future by doing this.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    letting Radiance get Fragrant Hills would be like giving them 2-3 free lands and make much harder to wipe them out of the map so Caesar just did the best choice they had...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    but all I am going to say is Caesar will get more TWs per week in the future by doing this.

more tw's against the weak guilds who bid and take triad's land?
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You all crack me up with your assumptions but do you remember the old saying about assuming too much? Well anyway if Radiance went for Ragnorac's land then they would have wiped out the lower right corner but we get flamed for making it harder for them to get down there. Pfft and I thought people were bright enough to figure things out. Kind of disappointed that some people only like to cause a flame war before they get all the facts. We only did what anyone would do if they saw a group threatening a part of the map.

Go ahead and QQ about my reply cause it's funny to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yes its a land lock -_- not allowing radiance to eat up triad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thats why Akai said, low EQ means low EQ. Go walk around the streets and improve your EQ first =)
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thats why Akai said, low EQ means low EQ. Go walk around the streets and improve your EQ first =)

+10
    10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow Enrage knows how to QQ. Whats new?
    They're even crying about when their not even getting attacked! b:chuckle
    QQ more plz. XDDDD

Quoted For Truth! b:cool

Where Caesar goes is their own damn business. b:cute

That's all.

b:bye
  • Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Caesar action is completely understandable.

To block RAD from penetrating since Triad is within it grip and is senseless to bid on enrage alone.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It's like when there's hungry people and they stumble upon some free cheese and a giant stash of cheese. Then some fat guy jumps in front of the hungry guy and says "MY CHEESE!"

The hungry guy can only watch from behind the fat guy as he sticks his butt out to box him out. The fat guy laughs and rubs his hands together in anticipation of the free cheese. The fat guy then tells the hungry guy, and all the other little hungry guys out there to go eat that giant, man-eating panda bear that's near the cheese.

For those who fail at reading comprehension...

Radiance is the hungry guy.
    All other TW guilds not on the map are the lil hungry guys.
    Enrage is the giant man-eating panda.
    Caeser is the fat guy taking all the free cheese in the lower right corner.

Fat people make me b:spit. They're almost as bad as old people. Old people.... I just threw up on my keyboard. brb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Great job Caesar. Huge loss Rad. The loss is far beyond this week. If Rad gets wiped in next 3 months, it started here. Good luck fighting each other from now on.
    P.S. Tao vs Enrage continues so as Lowb vs Triad.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:cry defected hates salad