Gank on Enrage to continue or history repeats

Options
Nakroz - Dreamweaver
Nakroz - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Just my observation:
The ganking on Enrage have to continue as they are currently the strongest guild on server or history will repeat.
Look what happened in the past, noone ganked on Radiance and they end up having 25+ land.
And I am sure you don't want to end up like Lost City server.

What I find funny is, aren't Enrage the same guys that brought down Radiance "claiming" to make a colorful map?
Why are they so intent on wiping a faction off the map ie. Tao.
Enrage are a bunch of lying hypocrite? And will say whatever suits them.

Also I notice a few post about Caesar are free land grabbers, don't know if these are from Enrage or non-Enrage members.
But if they are, why did they attack Enrage last week, which was a 10mil land with a 50% chance of winning if it was a gank. 50%(because enrage might decide to defend against Caesar instead of Tao)
when there are a lot of actual free land in Triad including DWP a 20 mil land.

Tell me which one do you think is more of a free land and looks more tempting?
Triad-Land DWP 20mil land or Enrage with 10 mil land with low or no chance of winning.

To me during a Tao/Caesar gank vs Enrage, I am pretty sure it is up to Enrage to decide who to defend.
So end of the day, its Enrage's fault Caesar gets free land.

Although I would suggest Caesar to just grab Triad's land including DWP, since everyone thinks they are only after free land. And live up to their reputation of free land grabbers.
Unless the comments I see are from ill-informed, blind Enrage members and yet again says whatever suits them.

In regards to alliance and land bidding at the same time, I am pretty sure all the guild leaders usually bids near the end of the TW bidding day.
So chances that all leaders are online at that time are high. So when one of the leaders sees an in-game announcement about a bid being submitted, I am pretty sure the other leader can time and submit a bid.
If they really can figure out the timing. So all you conspiracy theorist out there about alliance, please think before you go on a verbal-diarrhea mode.

Also I hear people say why don't Tao vs Caesar then if they are not allied.
Well that is a stupid suggestion, so while Caesar and Tao are busy fighting each other, Enrage gets all the land? Since both can't beat Enrage 1 vs 1
I surely hope that, that suggestion wasn't someone in Enrage, because if it is then Enrage are the true free land grabbers.

Actually I am pretty sure Enrage grabbed quite a lot of "free lands" from Radiance. Yet somehow when Caesar grabs it they are called free land grabbers.
I have a suspicion that all these are from Enrage saying what suits them.
Post edited by Nakroz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I love how impartial this post is. I approve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Greetings player from Dreamweaver.

On behalf of all players in HT - to include Tao, Caeser, Radiance, and especially Enrage...
    GTFO. No one cares about buttfail DW noobs or what they observe.

But seriously, GTFO.

I mean, in all due respect....
    GTFO.

People who play on Dreamweaver should be neither seen nor heard. They should not be allowed on the PWI forum. In fact, I'm surprised they allow you noobs to read this forum. The HT forum is waaaaay to adult for you kids.

In fact, DW is the carebear server of the PVE servers. They make Sanctuary look hardcore, and people from Sanctuary aren't even allowed to use real scissors without a helmet.

Anywho, I think I'm getting off tangent.

What I really mean to say in all this rambling...

is GTFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

On behalf of all players in HT - to include Tao, Caeser, Radiance, and especially Enrage...

But seriously, GTFO.

GTFO.

People who play on Dreamweaver should be neither seen nor heard. They should not be allowed on the PWI forum. In fact, I'm surprised they allow you noobs to read this forum. The HT forum is waaaaay to adult for you kids.

In fact, DW is the carebear server of the PVE servers. They make Sanctuary look hardcore, and people from Sanctuary aren't even allowed to use real scissors without a helmet.

is GTFO.

...have my children. Pwease. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    when u gank the others and they lose it's cuz they don't deserve their lands since they can't defend them from ganking

when u get ganked from the others and u lose it's cuz those **** sucks at 1v1 and they are scared of u so they ally and gank

same ol'chit saw thousands of times since when I joined this game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Detharos - Heavens Tear
    Detharos - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Defected speaks the truth. Off-topic, but did something weird happen to Def? I swear before when he posted, it'd feel like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S363ixv9oZk&feature=PlayList&p=CF765481CCECBEF4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

But now it feels like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLS2rJmFCIo
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Defected speaks the truth. Off-topic, but did something weird happen to Def? I swear before when he posted, it'd feel like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S363i...om=PL&index=41

But now it feels like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLS2rJmFCIo

no. it felt more like this before def posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBLORbHNsUc

than after defs post it was like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpYD6cjx5M0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hey look

No offense to any guild.

Enrage VS "Tao+Caear" together = lose 1 land

What if we try

Caesar VS (Enrage+Tao)together , see they lose 1 land only or 2

then Tao VS (Enrage+Caesar) next

then we will know who is #1guild, #2 and #3 b:pleased

"just tired and bored of tw" and making some noob suggestion xD
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sorry for my...ups and downs lately.

The doctors have said it's spread to my brain.

Things are different now. Oh...oh so different.

But back on topic. It will never happen. No one will attack the light blue machine.

This is why Enrage is better than you. And by you, I mean you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Shows what DW people know. Tao CAN beat Enrage 1vs1.

And seriously defected, what's come over you? Next time I log on I'm adding you to my friends list! b:victory
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kid rock went platinum 7x?
    That silly rapping rocker. b:chuckle

But back on topic: yes, peeps need to continue to "gank" Enrage.

Lets put aside the "he said, she said, free land, fake bidding, bullsh*t" and all other such drama.

Here's some realpolitik for ya, if you will: Enrage is the strongest guild on HT at the moment.
    And as such should be the primary target of other guilds.

Thusly HT will be spared the Sanctuaresque one-colored misery that has ruined other PW servers.

I hope Tao continues to hold fast and repel Enrage's encroachments.

And i also hope that Enrage realizes the futility of the idea.
    This attempt to wipe Tao off is rather suicidal.

I mean, even Radiance took a land from Enrage last weekend!
    How embarrasing is that! b:chuckle

Keep the map colourful! Peace! b:kiss
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kid rock went platinum 7x?
    That silly rapping rocker. b:chuckle

But back on topic: yes, peeps need to continue to "gank" Enrage.

Lets put aside the "he said, she said, free land, fake bidding, bullsh*t" and all other such drama.

Here's some realpolitik for ya, if you will: Enrage is the strongest guild on HT at the moment.
    And as such should be the primary target of other guilds.

Thusly HT will be spared the Sanctuaresque one-colored misery that has ruined other PW servers.

I hope Tao continues to hold fast and repel Enrage's encroachments.

And i also hope that Enrage realizes the futility of the idea.
    This attempt to wipe Tao off is rather suicidal.

I mean, even Radiance took a land from Enrage last weekend!
    How embarrasing is that! b:chuckle

Keep the map colourful! Peace! b:kiss

How come there is this odd notion in my head that wants me to think you are the thread OP posting on an alt account? You seem to be the last forum user that has serious blood-lust for Enrage, just a theory.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear
    HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Exactly my thoughts when i read this. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Shows what DW people know. Tao CAN defend well against Enrage 1vs1.

And seriously defected, what's come over you? Next time I log on I'm adding you to my friends list! b:victory

fixedb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Just my observation:
    The ganking on Enrage have to continue as they are currently the strongest guild on server or history will repeat.
    Look what happened in the past, noone ganked on Radiance and they end up having 25+ land.
    And I am sure you don't want to end up like Lost City server.

What I find funny is, aren't Enrage the same guys that brought down Radiance "claiming" to make a colorful map?
    Why are they so intent on wiping a faction off the map ie. Tao.
    Enrage are a bunch of lying hypocrite? And will say whatever suits them.

Also I notice a few post about Caesar are free land grabbers, don't know if these are from Enrage or non-Enrage members.
    But if they are, why did they attack Enrage last week, which was a 10mil land with a 50% chance of winning if it was a gank. 50%(because enrage might decide to defend against Caesar instead of Tao)
    when there are a lot of actual free land in Triad including DWP a 20 mil land.

Tell me which one do you think is more of a free land and looks more tempting?
    Triad-Land DWP 20mil land or Enrage with 10 mil land with low or no chance of winning.

To me during a Tao/Caesar gank vs Enrage, I am pretty sure it is up to Enrage to decide who to defend.
    So end of the day, its Enrage's fault Caesar gets free land.

Although I would suggest Caesar to just grab Triad's land including DWP, since everyone thinks they are only after free land. And live up to their reputation of free land grabbers.
    Unless the comments I see are from ill-informed, blind Enrage members and yet again says whatever suits them.

In regards to alliance and land bidding at the same time, I am pretty sure all the guild leaders usually bids near the end of the TW bidding day.
    So chances that all leaders are online at that time are high. So when one of the leaders sees an in-game announcement about a bid being submitted, I am pretty sure the other leader can time and submit a bid.
    If they really can figure out the timing. So all you conspiracy theorist out there about alliance, please think before you go on a verbal-diarrhea mode.

Also I hear people say why don't Tao vs Caesar then if they are not allied.
    Well that is a stupid suggestion, so while Caesar and Tao are busy fighting each other, Enrage gets all the land? Since both can't beat Enrage 1 vs 1
    I surely hope that, that suggestion wasn't someone in Enrage, because if it is then Enrage are the true free land grabbers.

Actually I am pretty sure Enrage grabbed quite a lot of "free lands" from Radiance. Yet somehow when Caesar grabs it they are called free land grabbers.
    I have a suspicion that all these are from Enrage saying what suits them.

So Radiance repeated hitting RoC land after RoC was dispersed was not trying to get free land.

So Caesar hitting Triad when all the important members left was not getting free land.

Is that what you're saying?

And it's kind of inevitable that the strongest guild (reputatedly) will gain land. Enrage got big because every week we attack people and every week won. Thus, land size becomes larger. Er....so? That's for pointing out the obvious that Enrage has a lot of land?

As for becoming the next Radiance, no. The people in Enrage now are the ones who did not agree with Charity's ways. You can't just look at them as "Radiance's old people." They were "Radiance's old people" who didn't agree with Radiance's old views. Enrage is Enrage, period. The people who did like Charity's land-hogging ways are in Caesar now. Go QQ to them.

Why do we accuse Caesar of land-hogging? Well it's simple...when we attack, we don't care who else is hitting. We want the scrap of land and we will fight for it. Caesar? They have to WAIT for an agreement that someone else will be attacking elsewhere at the SAME TIME. So Tao has a bid on Triad now. Assuming that wasn't a misclick, Caesar now has the opportunity to attack Enrage without Tao holding its hand. Let's see what happens.

And you DW noobs should GTFO. DW is full of people who couldn't make a name for themselves on HT or Sanct and had to oracle their way to the top in a fresh server. The rest of you who started legit in that server dont' know enough about HT affairs anyways. If you're not really a DW noob, then use your real name so I can use you for target practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

But seriously, GTFO.

GTFO.

is GTFO.

b:chuckle b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think this guy is from Caesar. Tao is the one who's been hitting head to head, and I think they finally realize that hitting us is hurting the guild.

However, Caesar noobs obviously want Tao to keep hitting Enrage because we will always show to a Tao battle and thus Caesar can get more land. I bet OP is from Caesar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So Radiance repeated hitting RoC land after RoC was dispersed was not trying to get free land.

So Caesar hitting Triad when all the important members left was not getting free land.

And it's kind of inevitable that the strongest guild (reputatedly) will gain land. Enrage got big because every week we attack people and every week won. Thus, land size becomes larger. Er....so? That's for pointing out the obvious that Enrage has a lot of land?

As for becoming the next Radiance, no. The people in Enrage now are the ones who did not agree with Charity's ways. You can't just look at them as "Radiance's old people." They were "Radiance's old people" who didn't agree with Radiance's old views. Enrage is Enrage, period. The people who did like Charity's land-hogging ways are in Caesar now. Go QQ to them.

Why do we accuse Caesar of land-hogging? Well it's simple...when we attack, we don't care who else is hitting. We want the scrap of land and we will fight for it. Caesar? They have to WAIT for an agreement that someone else will be attacking elsewhere at the SAME TIME. So Tao has a bid on Triad now. Assuming that wasn't a misclick, Caesar now has the opportunity to attack Enrage without Tao holding its hand. Let's see what happens.

And you DW noobs should GTFO. DW is full of people who couldn't make a name for themselves on HT or Sanct and had to oracle their way to the top in a fresh server. The rest of you who started legit in that server dont' know enough about HT affairs anyways. If you're not really a DW noob, then use your real name so I can use you for target practice.

One of the best posts I've seen ya make in a LOOOOOOONG timeb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear
    XxHKSSxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think this guy is from Caesar. Tao is the one who's been hitting head to head, and I think they finally realize that hitting us is hurting the guild.

However, Caesar noobs obviously want Tao to keep hitting Enrage because we will always show to a Tao battle and thus Caesar can get more land. I bet OP is from Caesar.

hi sherlocks, but i do not think the OP is from ceasar. or maybe i HOPE not. but u shouldnt assume things :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Lets see. Caesar attacking Triad one time means taking free lands. How do you explain why didn't we take another 2 free lands last 2weeks including a lvl 2 land? Think before you speak. There's actually no need for us to explain why we attack Triad that time but since there's no harm saying. Simply put , Triad tried to block off Caesar for the past few weeks before that so we have been planning to attack them the following week even before IceTank was known to have gone MIA.

Ganking on Enrage? Maybe or I should say its common interest. Alliance? Definitely not true. Friendly in TW? Yes , because both of us have a bigger opponent in TW.

Enrage talk about wanting everyone to attack them but when they get it , all they do it complain.
    Enrage also said you hope to see multi color on the map but now you are trying to destroy Tao? Can you guys stop contradicting yourself?

Since Enrage seems to dislike seeing Caesar get "free" lands , why not attack us? We'll be happy to enjoy a 3hr TW.

PS : Ah , make the attack next week if possible so I don't need to lose 3hrs of A I O N time b:laugh

EDIT : Oh wow they actually censor that word
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hi sherlocks, but i do not think the OP is from ceasar. or maybe i HOPE not. but u shouldnt assume things :)

I shouldn't, I admit, but I do for a few reasons.
    1. OP is so much of an idiot and the post is obvious propoganda
    2. I am bored and want to start some flame
    3. There's nothing better to do
    4. It's possible that the OP is just some random idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, but it's more fun to assume that he's from Caesar and ridicule him to keep to the theme of the thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How come there is this odd notion in my head that wants me to think you are the thread OP posting on an alt account? You seem to be the last forum user that has serious blood-lust for Enrage, just a theory.

Haaahaha! You need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking b:chuckle

I always have and always will speak openly to anyone on any topic on this forum.
    Not only do i consider it below myself to be hiding behind alt, but i have no motive in doing so.

I belong to no faction. Furthermore, i quit playing PWI months ago.
    Hence i don’t give a flying continental f*ck about any faction in particular.

Having said that, I submit to you that I always was and always will be a strong advocate of map diversity.

Hence i'm in favor of the so-called “ganking” of strongest faction that's out there.
    It used to be Radiance. Now it’s Enrage.

I harbor no hate towards Enrage.
    I simply see it as the potential monopolizing force on HT that needs to be checked and balanced.
    Comprende? b:bye

P.S. *thinks aloud* “Ah! These lesser sons of greater fathers of Enrage (figuratively speaking).
    Enrage used to be a guild with biggest balls of them all.
    And now all this QQ-ing rabble all **** apprehensive about losing another land.
    Eh! The Salad has more class and dignity…” b:scorn
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're actually reading the posts, Kras, but Enrage wasn't QQing about losing land.

If you read the OP at all it's someone else complaining that Enrage has land.

Disregarding the fact that Caesar has a pretty big scrap of land itself of course..

However, none of this is my business anymore. I saw the latest patch notes. I am done with the game. Goodbye PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How can you leave before me? nuuuuuuu
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Aesthor is leaving??? b:infuriated

Another core Enrage member checking out, to be replaced by who-knows-what! b:cry

Goodluck, girl! b:bye
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Land, Land, Land, who cares.
    I'm just sick of butting heads with the same guild every week, but it's still fun. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lets see. Caesar attacking Triad one time means taking free lands. How do you explain why didn't we take another 2 free lands last 2weeks including a lvl 2 land? Think before you speak. There's actually no need for us to explain why we attack Triad that time but since there's no harm saying. Simply put , Triad tried to block off Caesar for the past few weeks before that so we have been planning to attack them the following week even before IceTank was known to have gone MIA.

Ganking on Enrage? Maybe or I should say its common interest. Alliance? Definitely not true. Friendly in TW? Yes , because both of us have a bigger opponent in TW.

Enrage talk about wanting everyone to attack them but when they get it , all they do it complain.
    Enrage also said you hope to see multi color on the map but now you are trying to destroy Tao? Can you guys stop contradicting yourself?

Since Enrage seems to dislike seeing Caesar get "free" lands , why not attack us? We'll be happy to enjoy a 3hr TW.

PS : Ah , make the attack next week if possible so I don't need to lose 3hrs of A I O N time

EDIT : Oh wow they actually censor that word

3h? hahahahhaha b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    sry i couldnt resistb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol Sheswes. That 3hrs sounds pretty confident. All well doesnt matter, this game gimps the wizard class so much im out. See ya PWI
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Please, Enrage people, stop saying those 1 vs 1 bullsh*t. Gank? You guys asked for it and when you guys actually got that, then created those "Ganking us is not truly a win" / "They are taking free lands / We only accept the fact people has truly beaten us by 1 vs 1 win...blah blah blah"

A win is still a win no matter how people do it. You guys lost the lands to other people because you did not defend it and all those no sportmanship sentence start taking place. What is this? You sore losers are only capable of doing this? Show us more on what you can do Enrage. No wonder you guys have no hair.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How can you leave before me? nuuuuuuu

akai is leavin me b:sad b:cry
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Please, Enrage people, stop saying those 1 vs 1 bullsh*t. Gank? You guys asked for it and when you guys actually got that, then created those "Ganking us is not truly a win" / "They are taking free lands / We only accept the fact people has truly beaten us by 1 vs 1 win...blah blah blah"

A win is still a win no matter how people do it. You guys lost the lands to other people because you did not defend it and all those no sportmanship sentence start taking place. What is this? You sore losers are only capable of doing this? Show us more on what you can do Enrage. No wonder you guys have no hair.

I'm not sure what you've been reading but this isn't an Enrage QQ thread about being ganked. This is a possibly Caesar thread about the lack of Enrage gank.

We haven't said anything against our being ganked every week except snicker at the fact that Caesar never attacks without Tao holding its hand. We like to make fun of that. We don't really care if you do it.

Dont' try to turn this thread into something it's not. I DO notice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
This discussion has been closed.