Gank on Enrage to continue or history repeats

13»

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    its happened, trust me. it may not go word for word, but thats the jist of it. did i spell jist right? o_O
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    its happened, trust me. it may not go word for word, but thats the jist of it. did i spell jist right? o_O

Nope, it's gist.

And I understand the inconsistencies of paraphrasing, but I do think the few WCs that have been made have been misunderstood because people only hear what they want to hear. I don't really care what is being passed around though; you just don't have ME convinced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • heavenlygod
    heavenlygod Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Caesar is a bunch of coward, gank is for cowards. Rumour about their useless leader is from south east asia and that stupid pledge they has made. Don't disgrace your country weako. One bomb, the island gone. Don't be so proud of it when you got no courage. Weak is always weak.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Caesar is a bunch of coward, gank is for cowards. Rumour about their useless leader is from south east asia and that stupid pledge they has made. Don't disgrace your country weako. One bomb, the island gone. Don't be so proud of it when you got no courage. Weak is always weak.

Obvious troll is obvious. Leave the trollin' to the professionals, you pathetic necro.

I think Caesar is a pretty cool guy; eh taeks teh Archosaur and doesn't afraid of anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Obvious troll is obvious. Leave the trollin' to the professionals, you pathetic necro.

I think Caesar is a pretty cool guy; eh taeks teh Archosaur and doesn't afraid of anything.

An hero

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    An hero

I stick up for my fellow Heaven's Tear players...I'm the only troll allowed here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You got a problem when people is from SEA? True that 1 bomb this island may be gone. But you guys from big country wouldn't do that because they know the economic will be affected greatly. So who's the coward here? Big country doesn't even dare to bomb a small country? So scared that you guys will get another economic crisis, rich and the powerful get bankcrupt instantly? So many people invested on this small, coward country, sad to say.
    edited August 2009
    You got a problem when people is from SEA? True that 1 bomb this island may be gone. But you guys from big country wouldn't do that because they know the economic will be affected greatly. So who's the coward here? Big country doesn't even dare to bomb a small country? So scared that you guys will get another economic crisis, rich and the powerful get bankcrupt instantly? So many people invested on this small, coward country, sad to say.

Don't feed the troll, son.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oohh..necro much. QQ more
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Threats of nuclear holocaust in HT,now thats interesting ****!
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited August 2009
    Drunkenfeld Likes Big Juicy Man Parts

b:chuckle

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It came to my notion(perhaps too late but still felt the need to reply to this hardcore QQ and imo somewhat ridiculous argue about ganking ,pvp and even involving something as politics into the game >.<).
    For all of you guys this is a game and we all came to play the game for sole purpose if enjoying what this game has to offer all of us.
    Its all nice and peachy having couple of lands and being strong(hey its one of the purposes in game but still no reason to get all worked up over couple of loses(you know what they say"you win some you lose some",perhaps it will be better next time.)) and also to all of players(and i won't name anyone in particular you might or might not recognize yourself in this.)who are acting rather foolish on the note of political manner really should reconsider playing social games like this(imo not doing any good to anyone having ppl such as that.).As for "ganking" as far as the game specs go there is no such thing as ganking in TW or whatsoever(it may be underhanded act..perhaps(all depending on angle of view.)but thats what pvp is all about.Stronger guilds rises while weaker guilds are regrouping and reinforcing themselves for bigger events yet to come(i assume most of players are well aware of the risk of being one of the strongest guilds and what risks it holds.)),as for the unofficial aspect of terms of "ganking" stronger guilds it all comes to manner of some unwritten rule of PVP conduct and warfare(i salute the decisions of some guilds not willing to take over whole game map or so(its a fair play)and letting smaller guilds to prosper and enjoy the thrills of TW.).
    The bottom line of all this long rant is just enjoy the game(live and let live)and have fun alongside the lines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    It came to my notion(perhaps too late but still felt the need to reply to this hardcore QQ and imo somewhat ridiculous argue about ganking ,pvp and even involving something as politics into the game >.<).
    For all of you guys this is a game and we all came to play the game for sole purpose if enjoying what this game has to offer all of us.
    Its all nice and peachy having couple of lands and being strong(hey its one of the purposes in game but still no reason to get all worked up over couple of loses(you know what they say"you win some you lose some",perhaps it will be better next time.)) and also to all of players(and i won't name anyone in particular you might or might not recognize yourself in this.)who are acting rather foolish on the note of political manner really should reconsider playing social games like this(imo not doing any good to anyone having ppl such as that.).As for "ganking" as far as the game specs go there is no such thing as ganking in TW or whatsoever(it may be underhanded act..perhaps(all depending on angle of view.)but thats what pvp is all about.Stronger guilds rises while weaker guilds are regrouping and reinforcing themselves for bigger events yet to come(i assume most of players are well aware of the risk of being one of the strongest guilds and what risks it holds.)),as for the unofficial aspect of terms of "ganking" stronger guilds it all comes to manner of some unwritten rule of PVP conduct and warfare(i salute the decisions of some guilds not willing to take over whole game map or so(its a fair play)and letting smaller guilds to prosper and enjoy the thrills of TW.).
    The bottom line of all this long rant is just enjoy the game(live and let live)and have fun alongside the lines.

^^^^^^^^^^^

what he said

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

what he said

You read a wall o' text? :o

Anyway, why the hell was this thread necro'ed?

Can it be locked please
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • heavenlygod
    heavenlygod Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    how you expected the history, i still think Enrage is still the best faction among all useless gank allies. No matter how Caesar win. The reputation of your faction is just like a junk for us. Don't think you are proud without ball. Weako.

Their member are loser and started to said people are whining here and there, they are animals, only know how to repeat the same sentenced.

Merging with junks is forever junks.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How are you different than them, when you keep repeating that they always ganging Enrage? Aren't you an animal yourself?

Pot calling the kettle black huh?

And please, when you want to say something, do not include countries in it, it's very insulting.
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agree on that note with Drow.
    As i already said its just a GAME,and i agree with Fliiick this thread should be locked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    how you expected the history, i still think Enrage is still the best faction among all useless gank allies. No matter how Caesar win. The reputation of your faction is just like a junk for us. Don't think you are proud without ball. Weako.

Their member are loser and started to said people are whining here and there, they are animals, only know how to repeat the same sentenced.

Merging with junks is forever junks.

says the coward who posts on an alt.. lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Eh, closed for repeated necro'ing. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.