TW

Options

Comments

• Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lets ALL factions on server gank KD >,< this weekend (go on u know u wanna)
    lets see if XuLin really do have the balls to fight KD or is he still going for crimson (waste of time)

lets all play with KD this weekend

Yeah, gank KD..

wait a min... what's your support?

a bunch of METOO guilds with an ego that stops them from buffing up?

I see I see.

gl
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kylin and Kingdom are buttfriends now because they share the same enemies but when Kingdom gets all the land for except Kylin's land. I doubt Kingdom would let Kylin keep it.

By the time that happens Kingdom will have most of their members geared out with +9 stuff and perfect shards so they could easily defend wars then. Pretty much the same thing will happen like on Lost City server.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Kylin and Kingdom are buttfriends now because they share the same enemies but when Kingdom gets all the land for except Kylin's land. I doubt Kingdom would let Kylin keep it.

By the time that happens Kingdom will have most of their members geared out with +9 stuff and perfect shards so they could easily defend wars then. Pretty much the same thing will happen like on Lost City server.

Your ways of destroying an alliance grown old. Plus it's always same thing. Alt saying X will doublecross Y. Ok..

You are all butthurt cause your leaders don't have 2 thing that are required for that job. Leadership skills and a **** brain. If your faction just sucks **** cause of it or cause members don't respect the leader is not our problem. It's your. You are pissed cause KD was more land? Well.. when i started the map was red. Why didnt everyone jumped to a free land fight?

Small guild that have land just stay quiet after the got it. It happened before and it will happen again. Cowards would some say. When we have 4 small factions on the mapa all close together why don't they fight each other? Ohh wait i forgot. KD is the one to blame..

The problem in this game world is not KD, far from it. Is when we have lower lvls and mid lvls crying like babies when they die. Is when everyone is aiming to PvE top and crying cause they can't do what other do.

On a side note, people used to say the same about Crimson & Kingdom. Crimson actually listened to it and attacked us.. that worked out fine didn't it?
    I didn't saw anyone complain when QQme & Crimson became buttfriends and did a coward move on Kylin.. why was that? You mess with people and expect then not to bite. To bad we are actually humans.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    QQme also had a planb:laugh
    Your ways of destroying an alliance grown old. Plus it's always same thing. Alt saying X will doublecross Y. Ok..

You are all butthurt cause your leaders don't have 2 thing that are required for that job. Leadership skills and a **** brain. If your faction just sucks **** cause of it or cause members don't respect the leader is not our problem. It's your. You are pissed cause KD was more land? Well.. when i started the map was red. Why didnt everyone jumped to a free land fight?

Small guild that have land just stay quiet after the got it. It happened before and it will happen again. Cowards would some say. When we have 4 small factions on the mapa all close together why don't they fight each other? Ohh wait i forgot. KD is the one to blame..

The problem in this game world is not KD, far from it. Is when we have lower lvls and mid lvls crying like babies when they die. Is when everyone is aiming to PvE top and crying cause they can't do what other do.

On a side note, people used to say the same about Crimson & Kingdom. Crimson actually listened to it and attacked us.. that worked out fine didn't it?
    I didn't saw anyone complain when QQme & Crimson became buttfriends and did a coward move on Kylin.. why was that? You mess with people and expect then not to bite. To bad we are actually humans.

If Kingdom takes all the land (which will happen, because everyone is quarrelling with each other) It will be nearly impossible to take Kingdom down. If you own all the land, you will get around what? 500 mil per week?

And as for the QQme and Crimson thing, well they happen to had Kylin and Kingdom as big enemies. teaming up would be a fair thing to do to counter it. And members/leaders of Kingdom and kylin have always been friends, even before QQme was born.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *words*

He has a point. The problem is not the high levels who worked hard and put up with ganking to get where they are. The problem is lowbies who **** and moan when they're killed. And with the GMs coddling them now(Pking in SP bannable? Make it a safe zone, idiots.), it's just gonna get worse. Eventually the lowbies will have to mature on their own, or just get trampled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    He has a point. The problem is not the high levels who worked hard and put up with ganking to get where they are. The problem is lowbies who **** and moan when they're killed. And with the GMs coddling them now(Pking in SP bannable? Make it a safe zone, idiots.), it's just gonna get worse. Eventually the lowbies will have to mature on their own, or just get trampled.

That thing in SP has gotten out of control, lower levels in that area are griefing because there are too many PKers in that area. The area is small and a vital part for low lvl players cultivation quests. Because of the PKers it is totally blocked. And yes SP is a PK area, you are free to PK anyone but you are not allowed to grief other players. (Violation of the ToS)
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That thing in SP has gotten out of control, lower levels in that area are griefing because there are too many PKers in that area. The area is small and a vital part for low lvl players cultivation quests. Because of the PKers it is totally blocked. And yes SP is a PK area, you are free to PK anyone but you are not allowed to grief other players. (Violation of the ToS)

People who sell garnet shards at a reasonable price are griefing me.

Ban them and give me the shards.

Quick.
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    People who sell garnet shards at a reasonable price are griefing me.

Ban them and give me the shards.

Quick.

You can't play the game because people sell garnet shards at a reasonable price! how cruel! b:cry
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

When i started playing PWI in LC, SP was a RQ pk fest everyday. I was in my 30's and Maguro and Necrobaba camping SP 24/7. I got pked, and so many people did nowone QQed. I camp SP there now with 2 friends and nowone QQ's. People die and don't cry. Harshlands is just the opposite. People that die cry cause they got killed and people that kill player 60 lvl's below cry cause they can't pk then.

If the dev team creates virtual tears i will get rich selling virtual tissues.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You can't play the game because people sell garnet shards at a reasonable price! how cruel! b:cry

I demand PWI acknowledge and act on my unique disability, or suffer the wrath of my attorney.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Also 3 little guilds vrs over9000 would be intresting to watch like Anti's solo tw.

I hate to say it, but I agree with you on that one.
  • EyebalI - Harshlands
    EyebalI - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Carebears vs Destiny -> best TW you can think of atm.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

And this is the attitude that is killing our server. Everyone who played LC went through a "rite of passage" that involved being **** in SP repeatedly. I was a robe mage when I did it. I was practically wearing a target.

The fact is, I persevered, and even vowed to level faster because I didn't wanna be killed by those guys as much. If the carebears inhabiting Harshlands would see it as a challenge, as something to be overcome, rather than something they can bawl to the GMs about to fix, then we'd have much better players and a much healthier server. It's like raising children. You coddle them too much, they get spoiled, and then when they hit the real world, it's a slap in the face to them. These "kids" knew what they were getting when they signed up for Harshlands. They can't have their cake and eat it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands
    LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And this is the attitude that is killing our server. Everyone who played LC went through a "rite of passage" that involved being **** in SP repeatedly. I was a robe mage when I did it. I was practically wearing a target.

The fact is, I persevered, and even vowed to level faster because I didn't wanna be killed by those guys as much. If the carebears inhabiting Harshlands would see it as a challenge, as something to be overcome, rather than something they can bawl to the GMs about to fix, then we'd have much better players and a much healthier server. It's like raising children. You coddle them too much, they get spoiled, and then when they hit the real world, it's a slap in the face to them. These "kids" knew what they were getting when they signed up for Harshlands. They can't have their cake and eat it too.

well said my friend, well said b:victory
  • a7thflare
    a7thflare Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Rpking never seemed to be that bad in sp. I mean yes there was lot of it. In the case of fb29 runs there is the stone thingy. the quests you can just not do them or live with the pking.

and about TW I dont mind the way it is, But can we have them pick other colors. like every 8 or so weeks? red is getting old.

What am i sapos to do with my cake if not eat it? ; ; I like cake
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lets gank Kingdom
    red makes me sick
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lets All Play With Crimson Instead; Yay For Semi-free Land!

-.-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

This is why I was very pleased Kylin took City of the Lost

You know Icon wants it b:laugh

/dramatic music

What will Kylin do when Kingdom turns their back? Oh no!

To be continued...

/end dramatic music
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wtb pix of bittersweet b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This is why I was very pleased Kylin took City of the Lost

You know Icon wants it b:laugh

/dramatic music

What will Kylin do when Kingdom turns their back? Oh no!

To be continued...

/end dramatic music

What we did when QQme and crimson (2 former ennemies) allied to kill "peaceful kylin"
    survive and get stronger as we are now...
    I told ya most of the people in kylin who are officers are from high lvl faction in other servers.. we aint noobs that qq's with kos..
    CQ+GZ+BLT+RQ (from LC) in the same faction... 1 from the warlords faction in oracle.. we have ressources that u wont expect... i was stupid to continue playing on other servers and i think many kylins regret now the time we wasted there... LC is dead... now we are fully here... u'll see in some weeks how things will change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What we did when QQme and crimson (2 former ennemies) allied to kill "peaceful kylin"
    survive and get stronger as we are now...
    I told ya most of the people in kylin who are officers are from high lvl faction in other servers.. we aint noobs that qq's with kos..
    CQ+GZ+BLT+RQ (from LC) in the same faction... 1 from the warlords faction in oracle.. we have ressources that u wont expect... i was stupid to continue playing on other servers and i think many kylins regret now the time we wasted there... LC is dead... now we are fully here... u'll see in some weeks how things will change
    Kylin grew stronger?
    i lold.
    kylin got rolled all over the map for 2 weeks until they explored the godless valley. OP dungeon is OP!
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If the carebears inhabiting Harshlands would see it as a challenge, as something to be overcome..

This is unlikely to happen, unfortunately. Not only do some of these people need to grow up, they also need to get rid of their childish ego, which is proven difficult.
    we aint noobs that qq's with kos.
    Of course you (assuming you mean the whole Kylin) dont qq with kos. Only a reasonable fraction of your members do.

Oh wait.. =x
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    "Kylin will be ripped by dogs"

Icon - 12 April 2009
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lawl this was like when we all were 5x....a month in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    "Kylin will be ripped by dogs"

Icon - 12 April 2009

Huh? I never wrote that, I dont make references to animals useally, but nice try.

I havent ever had any problems with Kylin, we mutually respected eachother since they first talked to me about bidding their first land.
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Huh? I never wrote that, I dont make references to animals useally, but nice try.

I havent ever had any problems with Kylin, we mutually respected eachother since they first talked to me about bidding their first land.

Hmm, it was what I heard from a Kingdom member when LastStand was under fire by both Kylin and Kingdom.

Now, if you look on the map, Kylin does look like they were ripped apart by dogs (figure of speech) They have lands all over the map, scattered. While they once were a big yellow dot. So what was predicted a long time ago, sort of came true.

However if these weren't your words Icon, then that Kingdom member did say something that has became true. Kylin isn't gone yet though, I guess the dogs have their tummy's full for now.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't know wtf you are talking about.

Anyway...the main difference between here and LC, is that on LC it was all one guild doing the griefing, and with the exception of Pandora, nobody in that entire guild ever leveled. On LC my motivation to level was always so I could kill RQ. Here the people that grief play the game 20+ hours a day so they are also leveling just as fast, if not faster than the rest of the server.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options

Anyway...the main difference between here and LC, is that on LC it was all one guild doing the griefing, and with the exception of Pandora, nobody in that entire guild ever leveled. On LC my motivation to level was always so I could kill RQ. Here the people that grief play the game 20+ hours a day so they are also leveling just as fast, if not faster than the rest of the server.

My motivation was to lvl to join thenb:surrender
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

You're talking out of your **** here.

If by "griefing" you mean repeatedly killing lowbies who have no chance of defending themselves and inhibiting their enjoyment of the game by any reasonable standard, most of those people don't level. At least not much. The majority are still 6x, 7x, or low 8x, full bound with crappy equipment and basically suck at this game.

The people you're alluding to were the first batch of 90's in QQme. But that's an idiotc, and downright ignorant thing to say. Really? Antihero was "griefing"? Funlolz? angeRR? You see those people killing 3x's in Secret Passage? Even hear of them doing it?

No. You don't. Despite that you still whipped that tired old comment out despite how irrelevant it is.

Beyond which, most of that group has quit, altogether or to such an extent that they barely play.

The only "griefer" I know of who is still hardcore leveling is Ascii in Kingdom.

So take your hypocritical bull**** somewhere else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so they are also leveling just as fast, if not faster than the rest of the server.

Oh and just to keep the pressure on how downright dumb your comment was, the top levelers on the server now (by a wide margin considering the next batch has, as mentioned, basically stopped)

Siva
    Nei
    Icon

Which of those "griefs"?

I keep hearing you're a good person and then I keep logging in to read the garbage you post on the forum. Maybe you should just stop posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]