TW

LEA - Harshlands
LEA - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Lets ALL factions on server gank KD >,< this weekend (go on u know u wanna)
lets see if XuLin really do have the balls to fight KD or is he still going for crimson (waste of time)

lets all play with KD this weekend
Post edited by LEA - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lets all play with Crimson instead; yay for semi-free land!
  • LEA - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    i wanna see good TW not 5 min TW with crimson there dead in the water kylin showed us that

mayb angRR will join Nurfed as they failed to wipe Kylin and make and good guild mayb we all have head up are **** and let KD take the whole map?
  • Topnotch - Heavens Tear
    Topnotch - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    good idea kid
    bittersweet fails
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i wanna see good TW not 5 min TW with crimson there dead in the water kylin showed us that

mayb angRR will join Nurfed as they failed to wipe Kylin and make and good guild mayb we all have head up are **** and let KD take the whole map?

Good tw would be Ethics vrs Sense.

If Crimson is gone why did they only lose 1 land last week while all the smaller guilds lost?

Also 3 little guilds vrs over9000 would be intresting to watch like Anti's solo tw.
    edited July 2009
    good idea kid
    bittersweet fails

Pft. Go back to your server; nab. D:<
    And yes; Ethics vs. Sense would be a damned good TW to watch.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We have the same levels as Ethics and more than double the members; Ethics Vs. Over9000 would be much better.

And WTF Bittersweet hit 81. Looks like I need to visit Firebaths and fish more often >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited July 2009
    We have the same levels as Ethics and more than double the members; Ethics Vs. Over9000 would be much better.

And WTF Bittersweet hit 81. Looks like I need to visit Firebaths and fish more often >:O

FUUUUUUUUU.
    I don't grind/zhen at all. Dailies ftw.
    D:
  • LEA - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    dont worry bitter sweet i will show u some love
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lets all play with Crimson instead; yay for semi-free land!
    2nded.....................
    Quit.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dont worry bitter sweet i will show u some love
    Be more creepy ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited July 2009
    zzz sicne when can ethics hold up against over9k / sense?
    BS BS BS BS BS
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009

If Crimson is gone why did they only lose 1 land last week while all the smaller guilds lost?

Also 3 little guilds vrs over9000 would be intresting to watch like Anti's solo tw.

lol.. is Icon trying to run away?
    edited July 2009
    lets all attack kingdom instead.
    time to delete the powerhouse from the map.
    and with all i really mean all. even the noob guilds, im sure they would lose a land or 3.

Kylin
    Ethics
    Over9k
    Sense
    'Destiny'
    Crimson
    All the noob guilds that dont own land

those are the guilds that can actually attack KD, so, why not?
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    making the server a bit more balanced and exciting is a good idea. the way u wrote... i dont like it, and if u think bout it again that wont ever happen and u know that. so why even write it down?

we just gotta wait until the new QQme is formed, and the server will collapse for two weeks again
    lets all attack kingdom instead.
    time to delete the powerhouse from the map.
    and with all i really mean all. even the noob guilds, im sure they would lose a land or 3.

Kylin
    Ethics
    Over9k
    Sense
    'Destiny'
    Crimson
    All the noob guilds that dont own land

those are the guilds that can actually attack KD, so, why not?

this isnt anything formal stuff from kylins viewpoint just my opinmion,

actualkly u forget that Kingdom is likely Kylins ALLY since a while, even if not always and not the best way we helped each other more or less. Since Kylin had the most pressure we took more heat than KD kylin even got more help from kd than gave. U can say that just used us, that we were meatshields only, but thats just a matter of viewpoint. long story short, attacking ur ally isnt the way things should be done at any circumstances.

also the other guilds have their own politics, they wont just turn against one, unless there is really a lot of organisation behind stuff

all who say to attack KD with EVERYONE arent doing for the servers good but are greedy rats as i see.

if u want to take down a kingdom, do it in a fair fight, for fun and "victory". the games philosophy could have some impact on people around
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited July 2009
    why not? im pretty sure im not the only one that gets annoyed by all the red color on the TW mapb:bye
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    why not? im pretty sure im not the only one that gets annoyed by all the red color on the TW mapb:bye

u have the oppurtunity to form a new QQme, maybe gather a few allyes and take kingdom down. asking KDs allyes and neautrals to do the job instead of u isnt really honorable
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I want to see this happen...not this week though, I can't be there Friday b:angry

Next week 12 wars, gogogo, I am bored of 1 5-minute TW per week.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ITT: Paranoid Kingdom.

Nah but seriously LEA theres a plan. It doesnt involve kingdom at the moment ;D
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ITT: Paranoid Kingdom.

Nah but seriously LEA theres a plan. It doesnt involve kingdom at the moment ;D

QQme also had a planb:laugh
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And yes; Ethics vs. Sense would be a damned good TW to watch.

Not really. We'd roll Ethics badly. It wouldn't be competitive at all.

Sense is kind of in a bad spot. The only remotely competitive TW we have available really is Kylin, which we can't win but at least was fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Until Kingdom goes RPK or Icon does something really, really stupid, I don't see this happening. There just isn't any real motivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    u have the oppurtunity to form a new QQme, maybe gather a few allyes and take kingdom down. asking KDs allyes and neautrals to do the job instead of u isnt really honorable

Why would QQme reform after disbanding?

I've said it before. "Balancing the server" is not our responsibility. Providing KD with fun TW is not our problem.

That's Kingdom's problem. Icon and his members can resolve however they see fit. We're done trying to pretend like we're the Moses of the server trying to lead it out of the wilderness. It's pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lets ALL factions on server gank KD >,< this weekend (go on u know u wanna)
    lets see if XuLin really do have the balls to fight KD or is he still going for crimson (waste of time)

lets all play with KD this weekend

ok ROFL, when crimson/Over9k/Sense are trying to gank Kylin again ROFL!!!!!

so if Kylin doesnt atk KD=no balls .....ss b:surrender
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Not really. We'd roll Ethics badly. It wouldn't be competitive at all.

Sense is kind of in a bad spot. The only remotely competitive TW we have available really is Kylin, which we can't win but at least was fun.

....You freaking tanking mode EP much!!!!?b:cry

I hate you the most as an EP>< you OP!!!!!!!! <3 youb:kiss

PS. you guy can win if you guy get full 80, but it wont be fun anymore
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Why would QQme reform after disbanding?

I've said it before. "Balancing the server" is not our responsibility. Providing KD with fun TW is not our problem.

That's Kingdom's problem. Icon and his members can resolve however they see fit. We're done trying to pretend like we're the Moses of the server trying to lead it out of the wilderness. It's pathetic.

i dont mean QQme reform, and i know wat u say. i mean a faction LIKE QQme, bunch of people organising some counterforce against KD, just like QQme was meant to be that vs crimson

about Icon and KD. yea they could do a bit more for servers fun, but wat they do why would be pathetic? they play to rule the server, at least thats the main goal as i see. and if u r in good position why would u give it up, to give one more chance for others
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ....You freaking tanking mode EP much!!!!?b:cry

I hate you the most as an EP>< you OP!!!!!!!! <3 youb:kiss

PS. you guy can win if you guy get full 80, but it wont be fun anymore

We don't want a full 80 anymore. We hit 60 and closed recruiting completely. There are people I like who can't get into Sense as it is.

We're consciously trying to avoid the problem we all had with QQme. At some point you start getting "friends of friends of friends" joining the faction, the degree of separation gets too great, and things get progressively worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    We don't want a full 80 anymore. We hit 60 and closed recruiting completely. There are people I like who can't get into Sense as it is.

We're consciously trying to avoid the problem we all had with QQme. At some point you start getting "friends of friends of friends" joining the faction, the degree of separation gets too great, and things get progressively worse.

I C!!! I thought QQme never had in-guild problem lol...sounds like there were a lot of problems going onb:chuckle

YOU ARE OP, I <3 TO GRIND WITH YOUb:dirty
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I C!!! I thought QQme never had in-guild problem lol...sounds like there were a lot of problems going onb:chuckle

Not anymore "problems" in as much as any other 200 member faction has. We just don't like 200 member factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Not anymore "problems" in as much as any other 200 member faction has. We just don't like 200 member factions.

b:shocked I have a lot of problems that people dont donate me money and skill book, im going to classb:bye BBL
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You all care way to much... Thank god i can't play atm zzZZzz
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10