Actual power

2»

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The current pkers we have are a much better indication of endgame pk than a private server. Although it will still be slightly different than what we have now, since there are still skills and gear to get, and the content changes we will experience, the upcoming one and more, will all affect it.
    I assume then venos will dominate endgame then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    All these people range in the levels of 90-100

As you can see I myself am only 91

2dc91xk.jpg
    30axnwx.jpg
    344p4lz.jpg
    102w7xj.jpg
    28lyofa.jpg
    v58pzp.jpg
    9tmxza.jpg
    o9qwy1.jpg
    2nvxe0y.jpg
    2hr1fkw.jpg
    wl3yma.jpg
    2i0prm9.jpg
    9zwyyw.jpg
    epkduw.jpg
    30tjw1v.jpg
    5215d5.jpg
    11qu551.jpg
    2j4r2ps.jpg
    zk27v8.jpg
    ri92ty.jpg
    2w5ks3r.jpg
    2872936.jpg
    2u9izuq.jpg
    20rqn39.jpg
    mtm7gn.jpg
    2cnig46.jpg
    30cqalu.jpg
    wjudf.jpg
    65srcx.jpg
    39zpt.jpg
    op9x1w.jpg
    2hhhkpi.jpg
    1zb9thw.jpg
    2nvb1v4.jpg
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    how many of those aren't from perdition hits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alump
    alump Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009

He'll probably answer you but it doesn't really matter - it proves that unless the balance is one-sided barbs can kill and that's what i wanted to hear.

*also , these so-called godstones , well damn 20 vit each on a barb is going to be huge*
    edited July 2009

like 5 maybe 6... but does that really matter lol?

Something you have to understand is this game will always be unbalanced. Mages/archer/venos will never have the +12 gear just the weapons. Same with every other class.

Even the biggest CS on our server only have +8 on their 99 gear.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    like 5 maybe 6... but does that really matter lol?

Something you have to understand is this game will always be unbalanced. Mages/archer/venos will never have the +12 gear just the weapons. Same with every other class.

Even the biggest CS on our server only have +8 on their 99 gear.
    biggest CS barb here has +10 on 90 gear b:laugh

aniway I was just curious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I dont have any kind of SS cuz I dont crazy dmg on other class with my perdition has DestroyTokyo does but I can assure you that Im decent enough at pvp even though Im full vit with a +4XS.
    To put it simply, once you have zerk axes with at least +4 refinement which is very easy to get you become at least good at pvp as a barb & my permanent redname says it all xD
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • alump
    alump Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Slight thread revive - now , considering both a barb and a bm choose the str/dex heavy build with health coming from refines how do they match up in killing wizards specifically.
    edited July 2009
    alump wrote: »
    Slight thread revive - now , considering both a barb and a bm choose the str/dex heavy build with health coming from refines how do they match up in killing wizards specifically.
    allright, a very good wizard (if light it's a massive problem) has +7 refined phys ornaments that give craploads of phys def, add that they attack, run away with holy path, slow with gush, keep attacking, jump away when too close, sleep (yes they can) or seal, attack, keep moving, attack

that means bm have to use as best they can their stunlock ability (did I hear some1 saying "anti stun pots" ? damn) and try to kill them with a zerk-crit <_<

barbs have more hps than bms but we are also damn slow and we don't have stunlock abilities (50% stun chance..) so if we don't kill them with zerk-crit I don't really know how a good wizard can lose to a barb 1v1 unless u get close, manage to stun and use the infamous perdition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Double post Q_Q
    b:sweat
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    alump wrote: »
    Fine evidence shown , and some theories too - then can you tell me what are the barbs in the video doing wrong at that time? (i'm not seeing fairies so are they really low levels trying to hurt a 125 wiz)

Its a fake server, Dont use that as an example, there are no Wiz on official server with those stats and armor.. Give it up
    b:sweat
  • Topnotch - Heavens Tear
    Topnotch - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Errr what the hell is wrong with people saying that barbs have ''low attack power'' ? first of all, they have alot of instant skills (no channel) and if you combine that with zerk weap and misties you will mostly always hit and sometimes zerk so that means uber high damage.

90+ demon barb with GX refined > ALL.
    demon onslaught > alot of crit > gx (high base dmg) > zerk > massive damage > 1 shot alot of robes/ LA
    edited July 2009
    I don't really know how a good wizard can lose to a barb 1v1 unless u get close, manage to stun and use the infamous perdition

You wait for occult ice to proc, Then you pop extreme posion You can hit the wiz once or twice if you're not confident in your perdition dmg but then you use it.

Wiz die, not all that difficult just takes a little tact b:victory
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    You wait for occult ice to proc, Then you pop extreme posion You can hit the wiz once or twice if you're not confident in your perdition dmg but then you use it.

Wiz die, not all that difficult just takes a little tact b:victory
    last time I used occult ice they used a traquilizing orb :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QohellfireoQ - Harshlands
    QohellfireoQ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    barbs can use sunder (demon sunder) which makes all ur hits for 5 secs crit >.> that with a zerk would **** right? also demon barbs go tiger form and there speed is like a mount how the hell can the wizzy run >.> even if they slow still fast **** also we got surf impact to slow em down and remember all the genie skillz and if the wizzy wana use ulti use invoke the spirit and laugh at the ****ed up low damage which give u a chance to run so almost no way to die unless u get jumped >.>