TW Wrap-Up: 07/24/09 -- 07/26/09

Options
2»

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Trolling means to provoke alot of responses. Defected is good at that, & the above post is no different b:chuckle

This. ~.^

Sorry, Stick...

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you cant take the literal mean of trolling, if you want to dictionary it, then yes, konari is a troll,

but hes not a real troll. he still needs to be trained, now,
    if you could combine your insulting smoothness, with some REAL trolling, then wed be going strong.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow Sticky! You know that trolling is a real word in the dictionary!? Im shocked! You probably googled it like I told you, didnt you?

Well, now that you have googled it, maybe you can educate us on exactly the difference between the dictionary definition of troller and a web-troll (Im looking forward to your explaination including phrases like "insulting smoothness" rofl). Since you seem to know what "REAL" trolling is. lmao
  • Xaneria - Heavens Tear
    Xaneria - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i had to glance up to my browser header to check topic title. i tot i stumbled into 'Definition of Trolling. Discuss in 500 words or less'.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    heeros44 wrote: »
    Wow Sticky! You know that trolling is a real word in the dictionary!? Im shocked! You probably googled it like I told you, didnt you?

Well, now that you have googled it, maybe you can educate us on exactly the difference between the dictionary definition of troller and a web-troll (Im looking forward to your explaination including phrases like "insulting smoothness" rofl). Since you seem to know what "REAL" trolling is. lmao

hmm, pleasem mr e-stalker, stop following me, it seems every post you make is in response to mine. looks like i have a stalker on JD and PWI now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

thats what a troll is. not some google deffinition youve come up with

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hmm, pleasem mr e-stalker, stop following me, it seems every post you make is in response to mine. looks like i have a stalker on JD and PWI now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

thats what a troll is. not some google deffinition youve come up with

Yes, we can always trust the urban dictionary with definitions such as this;

"6. trolling 399 up, 355 down
    Hunting for trolls.

Trollers hang around under bridges with troll guns at night (since trolls turn to stone in daylight), in the hope of bagging a troll head as a trophy."

Please Sticky, urban dictionary is the wiki of dictionaries, all user submitted, no truth or fact. I expected better from you.

Actually, no i didnt expect any better from you....
  • heeros44
    heeros44 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow sticky... Urban-dictionary?

I bet you site wikipedia as a source too...

Im gonna stop argueing with you bc it is obvious you have plenty more experience at being an idiot.

Im tired of helping you increase your post count. I bet if you were allowed, you would post to your own posts...

Have fun Sticky, looking forward to killing you in-game. If i see you in pk mode, ill gladly turn white.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hmmm i guess none of you actually read the definitions.

read it then post again. please.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]