TW Wrap-Up: 07/24/09 -- 07/26/09

Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Etherblade (West)
*calls out* HELLOOOOOO, ALL DENIZENS OF HEAVEN'S TEAR! This is your favorite HT MC, Konari Raiden, back with a brand-new segment of the kickin' TW scene; the TW Wrap-Up thread! Here, I'll be providing you with the results of the TW's for the weekend, as well as addin' a little bit of FLAVA FLAV--wait, what's that...? That's copyrighted...? Oh, damn. Ah, well! Let's get this maiden broadcast started! It may be a little rough, as it's my first Wrap Up thread...but it'll get better as time goes on, I promise you that!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions stated in the following TW Results are purely the opinion of Konari Raiden, and are NOT to be attributed to any Faction, Party, or other player. I'm merely giving a reporter's stance on these TW's, so I'll try my hardest to make it as unbiased as humanly possible. ^_^

Friday, July 24th TW Results

Triad wins all 3 TWs!
Well, this headline says it all. Triad went out there today and kicked some newcomer butt. Though not ALL of the attacking factions were newcomers, it's still the term I use to address Factions who have yet to get a spot on the TW map. I'm not sure how long each battle took (I'd love some data on that from my fellow players), but I'm sure that it was a good fight on both sides, and the newcomers were able to walk away with pride and some new TW experience! Keep it up, gang!

Enrage tosses Salad!
Y'heard it here, folks! Caesar (aka, "Salad") was finally able to get a shot at a one on one battle against Enrage. Hmoob, sorry, but this is the only chunk'a spotlight you'll get from me. Anywho, the battle appears to have lasted around 1 hour and 40 minutes, with Enrage destroying Caesar's crystal, while Enrage's HQ was only touched a bit. After the huge back and forth on the forums on how Caesar would hold up against a "real" battle against Enrage, I believe that a conclusion can be drawn from this battle. However, everyone's conclusion probably won't be the same. Keep at it Caesar, it took us more than one try for Tao's first victory, too! ^_^

Saturday, July 25th TW Results

Ragnaroc and Enlighten join the fray! Welcome to the TW Map!
Whoo-wee! Finally, s'more newcomers to the Heaven's Tear TW Map! The new yellow color, Ragnaroc, and the lime green color, Enlighten, have graced us with their shining presence onto the eastern part of the map. I feel kinda bad for myself, though, as I still don't have any time data for these battles (again, I call to you, my brethren!)...but the point is this. Enlighten and Ragnaroc have proved themselves, and have earned a spot on the TW map for at least a week (Stealth, I'm not counting you out yet, either)! Now...holding it...that's a different story. The battle's not over yet, gang...oh, no...it's just begun!

A sacrificed battle?! Radiance > Enrage > Tao?!
Wow! Now this one was a shocker when I first heard it! Radiance declares victory and claims Enrage's Misfortune, while Tao's HQ gets destroyed in a little over two hours? First thing that came to mind was, "Ah, ****...looks like Radiance is back in power...we're doomed." But, after having a friendly chat with a few Enrage friends, my theory is now that they sacrificed Radiance mid-battle in order to focus completely on Tao to claim victory. Don't we feel loved? Hehe, well...the theory seems pretty alright to me, though I'd still love some confirmation from an Enrage officer or something...nice work, all three factions; though it seems like whenever Enrage and Tao go at it, the sparks REALLY fly!

Sunday, July 26th TW Results

Three hours of excitement, RAGE, and QQ: Tao stands tall another week!
Oh...my...god! This was the only battle I could really take part in...but MAN, was it worth it!! I'll admit, there were times in the battle where my morale was almost nothin', and I didn't think I could do anything to help...but those last 15 minutes...ARGH, I'm still twitchin' with a mixture of fear and excitement!! Running around, casting spells like crazy...newcomer to the forums, Okashiitama was able to kill me once (sorry, SgtSIaughter, looks like he beat ya to it...!)...and I was able to get "reacquainted" with friends from older Factions. b:chuckle At the end of the three hours, it was about 33% left on our crystal...we didn't really touch their crystal, as we were pure defense-focused tonight, and a 15k repair bill for me, as well as 1.5 G.HP and MP charms gone. There have only been two battles that I've felt this kind of adrenaline rush against ANY TW faction: and that was my first Tao battle against Enrage, which also lasted 3 hours, and this one.

Enrage, keep up the great TW's! Nobody can compare to yours when it comes to excitement and just overall Awesome-Sauce'ness! And Tao, keep on standin' tall and showin' the server that it's not about land or income, but about great heart, team spirit, and a sexy LA Wizard gettin' super-hyped up on the forums!

And that's all she wrote, ladies and germs! Be sure to tune in next week for another exciting round of TW Predictions and Wrap-Ups! This is your self-appointed "TW MC of HT" (I kinda like that title...), Konari Raiden, signing off!

b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Those last 20 minutes... yikes. I'm gonna have nightmares of lag, flashing lights, and Edya's yelling for WEEKS. b:shocked

Good fight Enrage. We may not be able to beat you (consistently, anyways), but we can sure as hell stop you from beating us.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Enlighten won without any resistance. I believe Triad bulked most of their force against their former members in Assault. Im sure all factions enjoyed TWs this week, win or lose. What else would you waste your summer weekend nights on? b:surrender
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Enlighten won without any resistance. I believe Triad bulked most of their force against their former members in Assault. Im sure all factions enjoyed TWs this week, win or lose. What else would you waste your summer weekend nights on? b:surrender

*raises hand* Summer college classes? Women's Studies 113 and English 231 FTL...

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Raggik - Heavens Tear
    Raggik - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Triad didn't show up to our TW although I hear they sent 11 to Ragnaroc's and Stealth had the rest.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Enrage started the rad fight with a good 40 people but even without them taking people out of the fight it wasnt enough because we were pushing through at the start of the fight also

Enrage u should work on getting past those turtles they r really a pain arent they

Also Ragnaroc picked a bad land to win b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    once again my prediction is wrong b:angry

so ranking goes as folowed?
    1:enrage
    2:tao
    3:caeser
    4: ?

good job tao b:victory grtz on victory

it has definetly been an interesting weekend ^_^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    once again my prediction is wrong b:angry

so ranking goes as folowed?
    1:enrage
    2:tao
    3:caeser
    4: ?

good job tao b:victory grtz on victory

it has definetly been an interesting weekend ^_^

Ill shove that ? so far up ur............. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Grats to both Rad and Tao on their victories against Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited July 2009
    Grats to both Rad and Tao on their victories against Enrage.

Who r u and what have u done with defected?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    defected got ****?
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yea it was a great TW, I poked you a time or to Konari b:chuckle yall turtled very well at the end, I think had we had another 20 mins or so we coulda taken the crystal, But, who knows. Great fights nonetheless. and yes if it pleases you, We pulled most of the DD we had in the Rad battle out and into the Tao battle to ensure we didnt lose against them. I hope we have some more Salad next week, who knows what will happen b:shocked
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *calls out* HELLOOOOOO, ALL DENIZENS OF HEAVEN'S TEAR! This is your favorite HT MC, Konari Raiden, back with a brand-new segment of the kickin' TW scene; the TW Wrap-Up thread! Here, I'll be providing you with the results of the TW's for the weekend, as well as addin' a little bit of FLAVA FLAV--wait, what's that...? That's copyrighted...?

Nice, bringin it to heavenstear and wow don't worry about flava flav. You just forgot his pic
    http://snicka.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/flavaflav.jpg
    awesome TW news b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited July 2009
    yea it was a great TW, I poked you a time or to Konari. yall turtled very well at the end, I think had we had another 20 mins or so we coulda taken the crystal, But, who knows. Great fights nonetheless. and yes if it pleases you, We pulled most of the DD we had in the Rad battle out and into the Tao battle to ensure we didnt lose against them. I hope we have some more Salad next week, who knows what will happen b:shocked

Hehe, yeah, I remember getting poked...and stunned...and bled...and critted on...and, well, pretty much RAEP TIME for me. b:chuckle Thanks for the info on the Rad/Enrage battle, feels good to know that I am getting my facts straight. Even though I'm in Tao, I do feel like I have the honor of the reporter, and should make sure I have info from every side of the story.
    Nice, bringin it to heavenstear and wow don't worry about flava flav. You just forgot his pic

awesome TW news b:chuckle

Hehe...me like. Thanks for the positive reinforcement, Yulk; no worries, I'll keep on keeping on until the day I quit this game (probably when the world ends in 2012...? b:shocked).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yea it was a great TW, I poked you a time or to Konari b:chuckle yall turtled very well at the end, I think had we had another 20 mins or so we coulda taken the crystal, But, who knows. Great fights nonetheless. and yes if it pleases you, We pulled most of the DD we had in the Rad battle out and into the Tao battle to ensure we didnt lose against them. I hope we have some more Salad next week, who knows what will happen b:shocked

You! You are my enemy in TW! I think it was 5-2 in kills this time, woulda been more but I came prepared with apo pots this time, especially chi for shell b:chuckle.

That last 15 mins was awesome! My adrenaline was pumping so much, shouting at Konari to get zhens up (I'm his squad leader) and listening to Edya screaming to get out of our base.

Fecking great TW Enrage but I can't handle the 3 hours b:cry
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    You! You are my enemy in TW! I think it was 5-2 in kills this time, woulda been more but I came prepared with apo pots this time, especially chi for shell b:chuckle.

That last 15 mins was awesome! My adrenaline was pumping so much, shouting at Konari to get zhens up (I'm his squad leader) and listening to Edya screaming to get out of our base.

Fecking great TW Enrage but I can't handle the 3 hours b:cry

*whine* I told you I couldn't...! I'm just leveling up my Apothecary now...! But yeah, I had a blast. No matter what squad leader I'm with, it's always guaranteed to be a good time with me in there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ..and a sexy LA Wizard gettin' super-hyped up on the forums!

And that's all she wrote, ladies and germs! Be sure to tune in next week for another exciting round of TW Predictions and Wrap-Ups! This is your self-appointed "TW MC of HT" (I kinda like that title...), Konari Raiden, signing off!

You be a girl? b:surprised
    edited July 2009
    You be a girl? b:surprised

*blinks* ...it was a catchphrase used back in the days when color didn't exist on yer fancy-schmancy television boxes and movin' pictures. I'm only 19, though...so I guess that says something about my mindset... :P

PS. I be a guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    konari is neither a he or she, its a mix.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    konari is neither a he or she, its a mix.

I lurk the forums almost every waking minute, Sticky...and I WON'T have you giving out my secrets!

...I mean...it's not true...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Let us just say that I am a totally different person from now on.

Again, I find the performances of all parties involved to be impressive. I look forward to future engagements where we can determine which group is superior.

Pardon my English, for it is not my first language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited July 2009

Again, I find the performances of all parties involved to be impressive. I look forward to future engagements where we can determine which group is superior.

I...I don't know what to say. I'm...I'm rendered speechless...

I...it's the best trolling post ever...

ಥ_ಥ
    ಥ_ಥ
    ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009

The new defected is a classy lady o.O

So this means no more picking on buttfail noobtards? b:sad
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009

Forgive me defected, but I find it hard to believe this post lol I mean, in the nicest possible way, you are a compulsive liar who we love to hate b:chuckle

Prove you are being truthful kind sir!
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Forgive me defected, but I find it hard to believe this post lol I mean, in the nicest possible way, you are a compulsive liar who we love to hate b:chuckle

Prove you are being truthful kind sir!

defected has never been meanor lied, show me proof, find an old post of him being mean and quote it here.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    defected has never been meanor lied, show me proof, find an old post of him being mean and quote it here.

OMG are you being serious?! lmaoo

And also, for him to have changed and be " a different person", he must be changing from the mean liar into something better, no?
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG are you being serious?! lmaoo

And also, for him to have changed and be " a different person", he must be changing from the mean liar into something better, no?

Changing the topic, still don't see a quote. Guess i'm right.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Changing the topic, still don't see a quote. Guess i'm right.

Maybe because I can't be arsed to look at his previous posts?

I know that he does and that's enough for me, don't have to prove myself to anybody tyvm
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    All of the above posts prove that Defected just made and Epic Trolling Post.

b:chuckle

ಠ_ಠೊ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    konari, you need to re-adjust your definition of trolling ~_~
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    konari, you need to re-adjust your definition of trolling ~_~

Trolling means to provoke alot of responses. Defected is good at that, & the above post is no different b:chuckle