• darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    huh where?!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1st april already?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Excellent timing i must say, charms were really starting to get expensive.....
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

and I just bought 2 charms for 450k

damn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkjagans
    edited July 2009
    what the hell

well it sure ain't available yet on HT
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And since when were 6-star Dragon Orbs available in the Cash Shop?
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    And since when were 6-star Dragon Orbs available in the Cash Shop?
    They are now for 25 gold
    Quit.
  • Darksorrow - Heavens Tear
    Darksorrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There is nothing in announcements for either of these (6 star orb or charm pack return). So either cite us your information source, or i'm declaring shenanigans on this hoax.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well why would he lie ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    There is nothing in announcements for either of these (6 star orb or charm pack return). So either cite us your information source, or i'm declaring shenanigans on this hoax.
    Ask anyone on Harshland lol.
    Quit.
  • silentjealousy
    silentjealousy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't see them in my cash shop.

b:sad
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's on the Harshlands server, but not for Lost City.Edit: It there for the east coast servers/
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's ingame on Dreamweaver now. It will probably show up on other servers within a couple hours depending on where they are. Much like the last sale ending early, east coast servers had it end before west coast ones. Stuff entering the CS likely works the same way. Interestingly enough, charm packs show up with a new label rather than a sale label. The orbs are sale though, does this mean the packs are there forever now?

Edit: While I'm on the topic of something showing new rather than sale, the 6 star dragon orb, craftsman case, palace case, and big rainbow egg have the same label.
  • silentjealousy
    silentjealousy Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I guess that explains it. I'm on Sanctuary.
  • Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I see it too, and kinda bummed out -_-
  • darkjagans
    edited July 2009
    as good as this sale sounds... it's gona raise the gold prices even more, double edged sword here

EDIT: this shot the prices of gold from about 130k to 160k on HT lol

gold hp charms were about 450-500k a piece on HT (without the sale)

now that prices for gold shot up 150-160k each, it works to be about the same as buying the charms without the sale really...
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    darkjagans wrote: »
    as good as this sale sounds... it's gona raise the gold prices even more, double edged sword here

lol harshlands spikes to over 200k.
    Quit.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    darkjagans wrote: »

b:shocked
    2838905char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the people who win from this are the ones who reacted first. pretty much whoever bought the early gold
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Damn it, not again! >_<

I swear if all we get this week is another LOL CHARM PACKS announcement from the staff, I'm writing one hell of a thread on the subject. -_- They just seem to do this every week they don't have a real idea, because they know there are hundreds of charm-pack fanboys out there.

This just in, it's not a deal if gold prices go through the roof people. -_- When are we going to get a break from all the cash shop hype...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Damn it, not again! >_<

I swear if all we get this week is another LOL CHARM PACKS announcement from the staff, I'm writing one hell of a thread on the subject. -_- They just seem to do this every week they don't have a real idea, because they know there are hundreds of charm-pack fanboys out there.

This just in, it's not a deal if gold prices go through the roof people. -_- When are we going to get a break from all the cash shop hype...?

Never,which is why i now do my dailies and hit the log off button:)
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • inbetween0
    inbetween0 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Damn it, not again! >_<

Shut up. Have you seen charm prices? Why complain, go play on another server where gold prices are like 180-200k and then talk. Be glad there's a charm pack sale. And Gold Prices only inflate during sales then deflate once its over, they dont continually increase each sale...so if anything Gold prices will remain what they were from the previous sale.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    You haven't played on Dreamweaver if you think prices deflate after sales. Our price without sales recently was over 150 and heading to 160k. The weekend sale knocked it to 170. The latest esoterica sale added a "permanent" (maybe it would eventually deflate) 5k to the price. The pet pack sale in april added a permanent 10k to gold prices, and spiked it from 120 to over 300. Since March when I really started watching the gold prices here, one rule has pretty much followed the server: "Gold will not go down". You might get a small dip in prices for a couple days, but gold goes up at an average of 1% a week, and it's fairly linear give or take a good sale or two throwing things off briefly.

Edit: I'm dumb, nothing to see here (or in the quoted post below mine!)
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You haven't played on Dreamweaver if you think prices deflate after sales. Our price without sales recently was over 150 and heading to 160k. The weekend sale knocked it to 170. The latest esoterica sale added a "permanent" (maybe it would eventually deflate) 5k to the price. The pet pack sale in april added a permanent 10k to gold prices, and spiked it from 120 to over 300. Since March when I really started watching the gold prices here, one rule has pretty much followed the server: "Gold will not go down". You might get a small dip in prices for a couple days, but gold goes up at an average of 1% a week, and it's fairly linear give or take a good sale or two throwing things off briefly.

That said, the fiscal quarter ends on June 30th. Perhaps they're trying to push their numbers up as high as possible for it?

It ends...in the past?! What kind of Back to the Future world is this?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Wow, I'm tired. You're right. So much for that idea.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Its a business and they have to pay their bills too. Be glad they put stuff in that we WANT. Charm Packs drop charm prices on all of the servers regardless beucase you get 5 charms for hte price of four. People get desperate..

Furthermore it's not their sales that drive prices up its your fellow players who are willing to BUY Gold for the prices taht OTHER players are selling it for.. so if anything blame your fellow players not the GMs/Devs.

Jsut enjoy the game for what its worth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Charm Packs drop charm prices on all of the servers regardless beucase you get 5 charms for hte price of four. People get desperate..

Not if the gold price skyrocket. If gold hit 200k+, charms prices will increase, since sellers base their prices on gold value in coins.

Personnally, I would like to see more useful items added to the cash shop. Refine tranfert stone? Neo-deity scrolls?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To finish off the earlier thought that was edited out, companies can set their fiscal year to end any month they wish (I think even middle of the month is allowed too). This allows them to pick a date most convenient for them (e.g. having your fiscal year end in the middle of your biggest annual event would suck from an accounting standpoint). Perfect World Entertainment's fiscal year ends Dec 31. So their quarters do line up with end of March, June, Sept, Dec.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=PWRD
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Refine transfert stone isn't implemented, and not on the view to be. =/
    I'd rather have the mysterious pages :D