any1 can tell mi how to prevent myself from dying every once in a while??

ValkyrieLind - Sanctuary
ValkyrieLind - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Cleric
every time i train, hunting, questing or fb i tend to die once in a while and tend to die atleast about 5 time in a day...some of you may say spam IH but my IH is at lvl 1 so is there another way to prevent myself from dying??? im using arcane armor with def shard in it so that i receive lesser dmg but as the higher i go that doesnt seem the case as the dmg i receive from the monster is around 300 to 500 sumwhr around there...do i hav to put a better def shard or sumthing??...be back in about 6hrs to check as im in school atm...So Thank in Advanceb:pleased
Post edited by ValkyrieLind - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    every time i train, hunting, questing or fb i tend to die once in a while and tend to die atleast about 5 time in a day...some of you may say spam IH but my IH is at lvl 1 so is there another way to prevent myself from dying??? im using arcane armor with def shard in it so that i receive lesser dmg but as the higher i go that doesnt seem the case as the dmg i receive from the monster is around 300 to 500 sumwhr around there...do i hav to put a better def shard or sumthing??...be back in about 6hrs to check as im in school atm...So Thank in Advanceb:pleased

You best be trolling
  • Xerow - Dreamweaver
    Xerow - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ironheart is your best heal, for yourself, and for others. Use HP shards, not defense shards. You can also trying capping your Vit at 50, that's helped me a lot.
    How to not die - max ironheart, approach monster, use ironheart, attack monster, you win. Simple.
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Get IH to 10. Immediately. The following reasons are the only exceptions where someone may pass on getting IH to level 10:

You are playing an Archer, Blademaster, Barbarian, Wizard, or Venomancer.

Not even those self-righteous "Full Attack Clerics" should live without IH at 10. It increases your survivability to levels beyond any other class, and makes you sexier than Lexi Belle. The problem I'm seeing is that you've managed to make 10 posts and level 59 without maxing this spell out; that's 11 posts too many, this is something you learn by lurking the stickies. I hope I've conveyed the importance of this spell, without actually telling you why; that's what the other posts are for.

Now, as for otherwise survivability; arcane with PDef shards is how I'm going along now myself, with vit equal to my level. Magic attacks make me lol, and I plume-shell any time I'm in danger of getting pwned by physical mobs, or players; it's worth maxing, though I've got mine to only 6. Archer mobs are about the only thing that have a chance of dominating me, and even then I just hire a barbarian.

I die maybe once a week; it's all about how well you play your character, really. I'm sure someone could roll an arcane BM and still manage to not die using different sets of skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iceknave
    iceknave Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Kinda of ties to this, but sometimes I die and my quests aren't enough to fill the bar up to the next level (anywhere from 10 to 30%) and I'm at level 18 cleric. None of the repeatable quests give any xp, only some reputation and a Celestine fragment.

I've looked on the forums for information on what mobs are good to grind on for that last bit of xp, but all of the information is for characters level 30 or higher. Between levels 1 to 30, there is pretty much no information about some good places to grind.

Could someone provide some information on good places to grind at these levels?

Thanks.
    Induction ID (Doomsbog): 3080068X031808024008351Z3f4d22
  • Terraa - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    iceknave wrote: »
    Kinda of ties to this, but sometimes I die and my quests aren't enough to fill the bar up to the next level (anywhere from 10 to 30%) and I'm at level 18 cleric. None of the repeatable quests give any xp, only some reputation and a Celestine fragment.

I've looked on the forums for information on what mobs are good to grind on for that last bit of xp, but all of the information is for characters level 30 or higher. Between levels 1 to 30, there is pretty much no information about some good places to grind.

Could someone provide some information on good places to grind at these levels?

Thanks.

Anything that casts magic about 3 levels above you.

But that's a LOT of dying; most people don't have this issue until 37. If you've really run out of quests, that's pretty bad; I finished my last level 19 quest when I was 26.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Kiting also helps and I agree lvl up your IHB lvl 59 with a lvl 1 IHB.b:chuckle

Mine is at 8 atm will be higher once I get BB and Tempest.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ValkyrieLind - Sanctuary
    ValkyrieLind - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oookayyy...i was hoping for another way to not to die....guess IH is the best bet and add hp shard instead of def shard...i hope i can find another way to survive either than IH
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oookayyy...i was hoping for another way to not to die....guess IH is the best bet and add hp shard instead of def shard...i hope i can find another way to survive either than IH

how did u ewen manage to level qwithout IB
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LOL Yes, how are you at lvl 60 with lvl 1 IH? Do people even LET you group with them? Seeing as you die ~5 times a day you are losing between

3%-5% per death

15%-25% of your level every day lost.

This is why you don't leave IH at lvl 1.

Hopefully with all the SP you are retaining, due to the fact you only lose EXP and not SP when you die, when you grind back all that EXP lost, put the extra SP into IH and get to lvl 10 ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iceknave
    edited July 2009
    Anything that casts magic about 3 levels above you.

But that's a LOT of dying; most people don't have this issue until 37. If you've really run out of quests, that's pretty bad; I finished my last level 19 quest when I was 26.
    ... Considering I get my **** handed to me about at least 2 or 3 times per quest that involves monsters at level or 1 level higher (poor pulling/not being careful enough with hp/mp), I don't see how I can kill things 3 levels above me without dying every kill or every other kill or getting massively owned. Throw in the occasional death for whatever reason and that's a good 20+% right there per level.

Normally I use IH as every 3rd spell, but I recently talked to someone in game about my dying problem and switched to having IH as every other spell and that works out better than every 3rd spell, but it's a HUGE drain on mp unfortunately. Either way, I'm still chugging a mp pot after every kill after the bulk of my mp is gone and even then I've got around a 50% chance of not having enough mp for the next kill. At 130 coin per pot (basically per kill), I'm losing coin whenever I have to grind, despite being told that mp pots are pretty cheap.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This scared me b:sad

IronHeart to max level....go go go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    i can kill mobs 10 lvls higher i dont see where the problem is.......exept having a low IHB

learn to play, using pots is ur coice so dont QQ hereb:shocked
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terraa - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    ... Considering I get my **** handed to me about at least 2 or 3 times per quest that involves monsters at level or 1 level higher (poor pulling/not being careful enough with hp/mp), I don't see how I can kill things 3 levels above me without dying every kill or every other kill or getting massively owned. Throw in the occasional death for whatever reason and that's a good 20+% right there per level.

Normally I use IH as every 3rd spell, but I recently talked to someone in game about my dying problem and switched to having IH as every other spell and that works out better than every 3rd spell, but it's a HUGE drain on mp unfortunately. Either way, I'm still chugging a mp pot after every kill after the bulk of my mp is gone and even then I've got around a 50% chance of not having enough mp for the next kill. At 130 coin per pot (basically per kill), I'm losing coin whenever I have to grind, despite being told that mp pots are pretty cheap.

What you're describing is pretty bad, but the mana consumption thing is actually fairly normal for a cleric your level; focus powders took me all the way until I could afford my first Spirit Charm.

However, you are leaving out a LOT of variables that could affect this:

Is your weapon broken? A broken weapon attributes to about half your damage output at that level, which will modify IH heals as well.
    What level gear are you using? A crappy weapon will give you the same effect as a broken one; I don't remember what weapon I was using back then, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the supply stash. As well, low-level white-named gear can be as bad to your health as anything else. Even small amounts of defense, especially at the lower levels, will give you large gains on the damage reduction side of things.
    What's your build? If you're pure arcane, expect to be 3-shot by mobs more often than not. That's why you need to stack IH; don't let them. If you're in LA, I doubt you're putting out enough damage at this point to be worth it. I went vitality here myself; I lost out on ~40 points of magic at 20, but I had 50% more hp than all the other clerics around me for a very long time.
    How's your Apothecary? Focus Powders are game changing, 50 mana a second over 50 minutes for farming for 10 minutes is game-changing, it's like what would happen if you gave auto-aim on Counter-Strike to Michael J Fox.
    Are you using other heals? Even at level 1, at your level, Wellspring is still fairly viable. I think it should be kept up to par such that it'll heal 50% of your hp without question, but I didn't level it until mid-50s so I'm not certain on how powerful it is that low.

In order to help you, we need more input than "I run out of mana, then I die." Well, are you doing everything in your power to prevent it? Are your skills leveled? Are you using your genie? Does your gear sux0r?

Oh, and if you're going to start another post with ellipses, followed by the uppity word 'considering' that indulges your best "well **** you" attitude, don't. I don't have to help you, I'm doing it of my own volition. And I'm certain others feel the same way; don't be a jerkass. Most especially to people who die a LOT less often than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    IH = 15 seconds of healing.
    If your IH is maxed for you level there is no reason to use more then once per fight if fighting one mob, anywhere up to 3 levels higher then you. (yellow)

Use your biggest spike, Wield Thunder in most cases, or whichever is your highest dmg (Save your slow casting spells for first spike so you don't get hit while channeling, and chance to get interrupted)
    Once the mob hits you use IH, and then cast Cyclone and kite a bit if you want to get hit less.

Unless your build fails/you have low level IH/you never leveled up any attack skills and you are using a weapon 15 levels lower then your level, you should be able to, without any doubt beat any *single* mob around your level - not elite.

Oh, if they say Increased Magic Def - Use plume shot and razor feathers
    If increased Defense - Use Cyclone and Wield thunder

I thought this all was common sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    IH = 15 seconds of healing.
    If your IH is maxed for you level there is no reason to use more then once per fight if fighting one mob, anywhere up to 3 levels higher then you. (yellow)

Use your biggest spike, Wield Thunder in most cases, or whichever is your highest dmg (Save your slow casting spells for first spike so you don't get hit while channeling, and chance to get interrupted)
    Once the mob hits you use IH, and then cast Cyclone and kite a bit if you want to get hit less.

Unless your build fails/you have low level IH/you never leveled up any attack skills and you are using a weapon 15 levels lower then your level, you should be able to, without any doubt beat any *single* mob around your level - not elite.

Oh, if they say Increased Magic Def - Use plume shot and razor feathers
    If increased Defense - Use Cyclone and Wield thunder

I thought this all was common sense.

yes but wield thunder and razors become efective at later lvls....not at lower ones....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    yes but wield thunder and razors become efective at later lvls....not at lower ones....

Um still, I believe that at any level Wield thunder should out dmg Cyclone, unless its lvl 10 vs lvl 1, it just has slower cast time.

LVL 1 Wield Thunder: (Obtainable at lvl 44)
    Range 18.4meters
    Mana 264
    Channel 2.5 seconds
    Cast 1.2 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Weapon Unarmed, Magic Instruments

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Discord
    Cast a chain of lightning at the enemy, inflicting Metal damage
    equal to base magic damage plus 110% of weapon
    damage plus 1944.5.

LVL 10 Cyclone Level: (Obtainable at lvl 48)
    Range 26.5meters
    Mana 144
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown 3.0 seconds

Spiritual Initiate
    Summon an immense cyclone on the enemy, inflicting Metal damage equal to your
    base magic attack plus 100% of weapon damage plus 1372.6.
    Has a 92% chance to reduce the enemy's movement speed by 40% for 8.0 seconds.

EDIT: I did not take into consideration the range, although Wield Thunder Lvl 1 is going to be smaller range, Id rather do spike dmg *before* the monster starts running at me, you can always drop a Cyclone in 1 second, hope the slow works, and run.

Cast Wield thunder first due to long cast time, following it up with cyclone.
    Due to the fact at lvl 44 when you get Wield Thunder it WILL do more damage then the your cyclone even if it is maxed for that lvl. (Lvl 9)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iceknave
    edited July 2009
    @Terra
    Sorry about that, I was just shocked that it's even possible to level on monsters 3 levels above me without dying every other kill and it seems like it's supposed to be very easy from 1 to 40 or so, but it doesn't feel that way to me and I got frustrated. My apologies to all if it seems like my posts were offensive.

Pretty sure my weapon is not broken as I'm hitting for around 500 damage per spell give or take (anywhere from 300 to 500 depending on the monster) and I repair my equipment fairly often (so some monsters die in 3 hits, but more commonly die in 4 to 6 hits). I'm using the best gear I can find (which is mostly drops + whatever I get from quests) and right now, the weapon I have is better than the npc gear with npc gear having something like 74 min matk to my min 104 matk weapon. The auction house rarely sells anything at my level and I'm not really sure where people gather to sell weapons and armor in the little cat shops and most of the cat shops I see aren't selling weapons or armor that are usable at my level.

Focus powders don't come into play until after hitting 30. Wield Thunder doesn't come into play until level 44.

Wellspring heals for around 1/4 of my max hp per use, so I don't use it in combat and just try to stack IH when in combat. For some reason, my attacks keep getting interrupted either when my enemy is still at range or when they are melee. Sometimes, one or two attacks get interrupted per enemy.

My skills are maxed and I've been using my genie to try and keep myself alive when I nearly die (though I can't seem to decompose the gear I find as loot, probably have to get an alt to farm for some lower level gear to decompose). I'm also using a full mag arcane build.

Magic defense has a reduction of around 45%, while my physical defense has a reduction of around 13% or so.

I was using a rotation of Cyclone --> Plume Shot --> Ironheart, repeat until enemy is dead, but I recently switch to alternating Ironheart with Cyclone and Plume Shot instead, which is working out a bit better, but needs more testing to be sure and a lot more mp used. I'm using macros as well.

Anything else I'm missing?

I've read pretty much every guide in the cleric forums about clerics, but there's pretty much no information on grinding until at least level 30 or so. Trying to search the forum generates very poor results as a number of key words/phrases are not usable due to being too short.

@ChronicDose Full mag build, Wield Thunder isn't until level 44. I'm asking about lower level clerics that don't have access to the Wield Thunder, Seals, and stuff yet. IH and other skills are maxed for my level and normally end up having to use it at least 2, if not 3 times per monster and this is against monsters at level or 1 level higher, which would mean for monsters 2 to 3 levels above as suggested would pretty much mean I'm spamming IH the bulk of my mp bar in order to kill 1 monster. As it is now, I'm blowing through at least 200 to 300 mp a kill, if not more on occasion such that mp potions alone are barely able to keep up (need a few seconds of waiting for mp regen + a mp pot to have enough mp).
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Open your attacks up like this (edit: buff).......first get a max distance from target. IB > Plume Shot > Cyclone > Plume shot > Cyclone. If its a magic or physical resistance mob change up. Plume Shot > Cyclone > run (kite) IB > cyclone > Plume shot > Cyclone etc.....Mob should be dead...

Make sure to check rings to insure they are adding magic attack.

As for the OP. How are you able to keep tanks alive with level 1 IB?? Its like a party wipe waiting to happen if you're the main healer on tank in a TT or FB.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Open your attacks up like this (edit: buff).......first get a max distance from target. IB > Plume Shot > Cyclone> Plume shot > Cyclone. If its a magic or physical resistance mob change up. Plume Shot > Plume Shot > run (kite) IB > cyclone > Plume shot > Plume Shot etc.....Mob should be dead...

As for the OP. How are you able to keep tanks alive with level 1 IB?? Its like a party wipe waiting to happen if you're the main healer on tank in a TT or FB.

Fixed. Razor Feathers can work too but Plume Shot is more effective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    @Terra
    Focus powders don't come into play until after hitting 30. Wield Thunder doesn't come into play until level 44.

Wellspring heals for around 1/4 of my max hp per use, so I don't use it in combat and just try to stack IH when in combat. For some reason, my attacks keep getting interrupted either when my enemy is still at range or when they are melee. Sometimes, one or two attacks get interrupted per enemy. They are hitting you.

My skills are maxed and I've been using my genie to try and keep myself alive when I nearly die (though I can't seem to decompose the gear I find as loot, probably have to get an alt to farm for some lower level gear to decompose). I'm also using a full mag arcane build.

Magic defense has a reduction of around 45%, while my physical defense has a reduction of around 13% or so.

I was using a rotation of Cyclone --> Plume Shot --> Ironheart, repeat until enemy is dead, but I recently switch to alternating Ironheart with Cyclone and Plume Shot instead, which is working out a bit better, but needs more testing to be sure and a lot more mp used. I'm using macros as well.
    Plume shot has higher range, use it first because you have to be closer to start of with cyclone

@ChronicDose Full mag build, Wield Thunder isn't until level 44. I'm asking about lower level clerics that don't have access to the Wield Thunder, Seals, and stuff yet. IH and other skills are maxed for my level and normally end up having to use it at least 2, if not 3 times per monster and this is against monsters at level or 1 level higher, which would mean for monsters 2 to 3 levels above as suggested would pretty much mean I'm spamming IH the bulk of my mp bar in order to kill 1 monster. As it is now, I'm blowing through at least 200 to 300 mp a kill, if not more on occasion such that mp potions alone are barely able to keep up (need a few seconds of waiting for mp regen + a mp pot to have enough mp).
    I know this didn't my last post state its Lvl req and Dmg, this post was started by a 60 Cleric, and before then all I am saying is its good to start off with high cast time, high dmg spells, as they will be harder to use during battle.

Open your attacks up like this (edit: buff).......first get a max distance from target. IB > Plume Shot > Cyclone > Plume shot > Cyclone.
    Um Why start a healing spell before it hits you IF you have full HP, cast IH right before or as the mob hits you the FIRST time, or you are wasting mp on hp that is already restored.

Good Idea, P Attack does NOTHING for casters.

Agreed, lvl 1 IH is ridiculous.
    Skill
    Ironheart Blessing Level 1
    Range 18.4meters
    Mana 27.0
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown 1.0 seconds

Requisite Cultivation Spiritual Initiate
    Bless the target to recover 84 HP plus 3% of
    your base magic attack over 15 seconds.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    ^^ To above ^^

If you Spam one to two times...the first 2 hits are essentially freebies on you.

This is because they heal over time b:cute

By then the mob is more then 50% to death and rest is smooth!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    ^^ To above ^^

If you Spam one to two times...the first 2 hits are essentially freebies on you.

This is because they heal over time b:cute

By then the mob is more then 50% to death and rest is smooth!

I am simply referring to Clerics who find they waste to much mp, I guess I am LA Cleric so I can take a couple hits dont really have to worry to have that IH up before, I just hate wasting healing power when it is not actually being used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    ^^ IronHeart is minimal in the HP department.

The combo that will kill mana the fastest includes Wield of Thunder. It can take a good chunk out at the lower levels.

Not saying you wrong, but for the OP...spamming one or two times before fighting might help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Hahaha Agreed, I am just OCD about being conservative sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Hahaha Agreed, I am just OCD about being conservative sometimes.

Lol....to be honest at this point I have no conservation. No time for it. I went through 3 charms the other day b:surrender And easily go through 1 a day.

But...if you are using mp pots, one IH spam will not damage too much if using the Plume/Cyclone combo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Hahaha, wow for once someone with a habit almost worse then mine.
    1-3 Charm a day ~= 4-12$ Pretty much how much I spend on cigarettes every day. Im not even including the $$ of ganj...

Yours is prolly much better for your health XD

Note: Ive gone through a gold MP charm in a day before , Mad Grinding and TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Hahaha, wow for once someone with a habit almost worse then mine.
    1-3 Charm a day ~= 4-12$ Pretty much how much I spend on cigarettes every day. Im not even including the $$ of ganj...

Yours is prolly much better for your health XD

Note: Ive gone through a gold MP charm in a day before , Mad Grinding and TW.

1) Use in-games coins about 95% of the time.

2) Have some great crews that help the Cleric out (especially in 2-3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    haha Well even if you use in game coins, I am simply referring to the value of gold. If you haven't noticed yet I analyze EVERYTHING in life based on numbers. I may just be crazy but I <3 it XD

Gold ~= 1$ per 1 gold, however for me(Canada) with taxes this amount is slightly more per gold.

GG :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Open your attacks up like this (edit: buff).......first get a max distance from target. IB > Plume Shot > Cyclone > Plume shot > Cyclone. If its a magic or physical resistance mob change up. Plume Shot > Cyclone > run (kite) IB > cyclone > Plume shot > Cyclone etc.....Mob should be dead...

Big NONO. Cyclone before plume pl0x.

@iceknave
    You seem to know your stuff and still hard to figure out why your dying so much. Have you by chance played a melee class before and positioning yourself as a cleric in the middle of a mob popping zone??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Big NONO. Cyclone before plume pl0x.

@iceknave
    You seem to know your stuff and still hard to figure out why your dying so much. Have you by chance played a melee class before and positioning yourself as a cleric in the middle of a mob popping zone??

Ok I just looked at ranges, I was incorrect both are 26.5m at max lvl.
    If you have both maxed and ANY amount into Metal Mastery, Cyclone SHOULD be used first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.