Bloody PKers in Room 1 (Cube of Fate)

ExELFine - Heavens Tear
ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
There are actually some pk'ers in room 1 of Cube of Fate who are attacking travelers for no particular reason. As soon as I entered, I was attacked by a mid-level player who tried to kill me like he was enraged. It seems a few others have been killed, unable to defend themselves cause we get attacked as soon as we enter the cube.

Not wanting to name names, I've had a few comments from 2 players who were 1. frustrated for not having killed me; 2. again frustrated 'cause I reacted with "bugger off" comments.

From now on, if Room 1 is PK territory, could the GMs please let we, the carebears, know about it so that we can avoid it at all costs? If not, meaning if it's supposed to be safe territory, can the GMs please let everyone know that abusing a glitch is a bannable offense?

Thank you.

b:angry
[SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Crafting:
Tailor: lev 7
Blacksmith: lev 6
Craftsman: lev 6
Apothicary: lev 5
SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
Post edited by ExELFine - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Take some screenshots and post them to the GM's (sorry I dont know the appropriate URL). They have stated this is an exploit.
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They must be banned.There was PKers in Secret Passage too, ALOT ..many red names..i think sometimes they pulled Dismal Shade in main room.Many PKrs in Secret Passage was banned b:laugh b:victory

*btw i hate Pk enabled instances..(Temple of Dragon..,Cube of Fate- some rooms:
    Rooms that have PK enabled are: 11, 14, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, 43, 44, 45, 47 & 48.

From This Thread (I can't take the credit)
    If they want to pk then they should go in this rooms..if they hve money to advance in rooms..but i guess those kind of Pkrs , hiding in SP or cube of fate room 1 are all scums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can the GMs please let everyone know that abusing a glitch is a bannable offense?

Thank you.

As soon as they start doing that I'll stop playing O.o.
    I see absolutely no reason to get banned using this glitch.(not trying to start the same discussion here)while the Veno is abusing a bug/glitch every day at every minute.
    In my opinion its the same thing.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is what I hate about FB29 all the pkers in Tomps.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I see absolutely no reason to get banned using this glitch.(not trying to start the same discussion here)while the Veno is abusing a bug/glitch every day at every minute.
    LOL. There are many unfair glitches that have gone unfixed in the past. Maybe the devs should just leave all glitches unfixed. [/sarcasm]

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are actually some pk'ers in room 1 of Cube of Fate who are attacking travelers for no particular reason. As soon as I entered, I was attacked by a mid-level player who tried to kill me like he was enraged. It seems a few others have been killed, unable to defend themselves cause we get attacked as soon as we enter the cube.

Not wanting to name names, I've had a few comments from 2 players who were 1. frustrated for not having killed me; 2. again frustrated 'cause I reacted with "bugger off" comments.

From now on, if Room 1 is PK territory, could the GMs please let we, the carebears, know about it so that we can avoid it at all costs? If not, meaning if it's supposed to be safe territory, can the GMs please let everyone know that abusing a glitch is a bannable offense?

Thank you.

Eh since when is RM1 of the Cube Pk enabled on HT? I have had some players try to attack me as soon as I zoned in but it had no effect (about a month ago). Has that changed?
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Room 1 is not supposed to be pk enabled to begin with. I don't understand why the devs have done absolutely nothing to fix it. I've been attacked in there only one time but managed to get a screenshot to report it.

The attacking of other characters should only be allowed in duels, territory wars and PvP servers in general.
  • Ormindo - Heavens Tear
    Ormindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That's pretty annoying. Especially when Enrage host a "kill all the guys that spawn there" event. Thanks Mullet&co for all this spawnkilling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    GMs made a thread stating it was bannable to pk in room 1 of cube but when it is reported they say "appropriate action has been taken" even though they havent done a damn thing and you are out 100k charm. GMs will never ask the devs to fix it because they are making tons of money off of it with all the charms that are being burned.

@GMs if you are going to state that something is bannable why dont you ban the offenders? dont lie about action being taken either when the person is still in game every single day and hasnt ever even had one of your stupid 1-3 day vacations. start permabanning for hacking/botting/bug exploiting.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    do you people actually try to get others banned for this? thats kinda pathetic. you dont lose much when getting pked in cube, maybe like 50k from charm costs if the person pking you cant kill you.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Appropriate action? Wouldn't that include taking the offender's charms, GAs, or whatever coin they had and give it to the offended?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited July 2009
    why? you dont lose coins nor ga when getting pked in cube, you lose like 3k off your hp charm, lol.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Does not matter. Bug abuse is bug abuse.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As far as I know this is a stated banable offense... You take the Screenshot and report the **** for exploiting a bug that's considered a banable bug. Similar ones are Glitching bosses etc. As to the lame nix comment (once again) who knows maybe they'll fix it... Until it's fixed it's not considered a ban glich. I personally never have problems in Cube but it's got alot to do with my class.

I do however consider spawn camping a cowards way to pad his PK count. And on a non PVP server his name should go purple and be able to be killed by anyone anywhere for 10 min with deep red drop rate that would likely stop these pathetic losers from exploiting these kind of bugs. Special script added to Cube of Fate room 1. <if death by %char set flag on %char to purple> That's just an idea.
    edited July 2009
    Does not matter. Bug abuse is bug abuse.

then lets ban every archer in the game above level 59+ who has zhenned

lets ban every veno who has used flesh ream pet skill!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So there is a glich that makes RM1 Pkable? I was wondering why someone attacked me once when I zoned in.

At the time I didn't check to see if my charm was ticking. I assumed he was being stupid.

Now if I had been killed I would have lost an Angel which isn't cheap.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I've not kept up with which servers are for PvP or PvE but I for one know I am on a PvE server. That being said if I wanted to PvP I'd push that nifty little PK mode button. I do NOT wish to PvP. Therefore yes, it should be a bannable offense on a PVE server. On PvP servers however that is a whole nother matter. I hope that they take your comment here seriously and ban you immediately as you are promoting using a glitch (which is against the TOS to start with) secondly for actually doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009

GMs have declared that NOT a bug because the skill isn't working as the description says and the players just make it work that way

Please do!b:thanks
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why? you dont lose coins nor ga when getting pked in cube, you lose like 3k off your hp charm, lol.

Careful now...you're making way too much sense. Remember, QQ makes the world go 'round. You're either a part of the QQ, or you're part of the problem.

Let's just be happy no ones saying there should be bans for PKing period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Careful now...you're making way too much sense. Remember, QQ makes the world go 'round. You're either a part of the QQ, or you're part of the problem.

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

icwhatudidthar
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can someone please explain what the Glich is?

And why someone would be so stupid as to want to PK anybody in RM1 of the Cube???
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why are the only ones who complain about this being banable 8x-9x? So you can't pk unsuspecting blue names in a PvE server by taking advantage of a glitch? Oh noes, quit teh gamez D: Seriously, you guys must get really bored at 9x. I report this everytime I see it. I've reported quite a few so far. So feel free to give it a try. ^_^

Even just ticking someones charm through abuse of an illegal glitch that has been declared by GM's as bannable is griefing enough and deserves a ban.
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Dont give them any ideas!!
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thank you all for your support. I did in fact take a screenie but only after it happened and I had warned (in WC) everyone about PKers in Cube of Fate's Room 1.

But 2 players kept following me and sending me private messages to "stop QQ'ing" (btw, I'm starting to abbhor that expression to the extreme). When I told them about taking a screenie, they just dropped it. I'm not saying they attacked me or that they attacked anyone else but the mere support they gave to the offense tells a lot in itself.

My thought is -- and i could be wrong -- seeing how it happened after TWs, where one specific guild lost a few territories, those PKers must have been frustrated members who just wanted to take it out on innocent players.

Here's the screenie:

2009-07-26.jpg

If it happens again, I will try and take a picture while it happens. But most often, the "best performance" button being lit, no one is really visible and second, seeing my red bar was halfway down, all I cared about was to stay alive.
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009

The devs still havn't said it is bugged. So it's not concidered bug abuse.
    The OP's post on the other hand has been classified as a glitch and a bannable offence if abused.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Please do!b:thanks

You know, the description of barrage is pretty much the same as the other AOE skills wizards have (the 3 you get at 49 I think), they both say it uses your inner energy to fire a volley of (fill in blank) at a TARGETED enemy, causing also damage to nearby ones.

So it is a glitch. If the descripion of the skill did not include the word TARGETED, or if it worked the way they use it, without having to go out of your way to glitch it, than it could be accepted that the description was wrong, however, the skill works like a regular AOE skill, and you have to glitch it to make it work as a never ending shower of arrows.

However, since the GMs are ok with it, so are we.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Thank you.

Ever watch what they type?The majority who still do it are illiterate inbreds its kinda cute,i think they should not be banned for that reason,try to understand them...they are stoopid peoples.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It isnt the whole room 1 that is pk enabled, its the entrance area for like 5m.

Btw it was planned by the devs to make it pk enabled, so that all those bug abuser that uses free teleport to Archosaur can be stopped.b:bye

Also, since this so called "bug" exist since several month now, you can't call it bug anymore, but a new feature..just like everyone accepted the non nerfed TT veno pet damage.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why are the only ones who complain about this being banable 8x-9x? So you can't pk unsuspecting blue names in a PvE server by taking advantage of a glitch? Oh noes, quit teh gamez D: Seriously, you guys must get really bored at 9x. I report this everytime I see it. I've reported quite a few so far. So feel free to give it a try. ^_^

Even just ticking someones charm through abuse of an illegal glitch that has been declared by GM's as bannable is griefing enough and deserves a ban.

b:laughb :victory b:victory .LVLs 80s and 90s are bored v much lol.Instead to help with bosses they prefer to hide and PK.In PK mode every1 can lose more instead a boss help killing sometimes (charm burn,items,guardian angels..costs can be more expensive)
    Talking about a using a skill (barrage arrows..flesh ream..etc) its something different from killing in Secret Passage or Cube of Fate room1 where suppose to be Safe Zone set by designers.GMs should bann all players which Pk in these locations : Secret Passage and Room 1(cube of fate) b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    First of all, this is NOT our fault. I know you all blame people for "abusing glitches" , but if GMs would fix them then it was all perfect. It's not our fault that these glitches exist, but we can just get banned for using them. I don't know about the flesh ream nix bug but I will see that once I get my nix. About cube... why did they put the pk zone at start? Everyone gets banned for this even if the PK zone is actually there. I seen many people trying to kill me there and eating my charms like hell but seriously, remove that pk zone and its all done (I know devs might have to do that not gms). There are some "glitches" that are allowed like venos pulling mobs with pets, such as using a pet to skip a group of mobs (I dont know if people use this one but its similar to pulling mobs, I found it out myself and it cannot be a bannable glitch). So if they would just fix them it was better for everyone ^^.
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
This discussion has been closed.