Bloody PKers in Room 1 (Cube of Fate)

2»

Comments

• Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    then lets ban every archer in the game above level 59+ who has zhenned

lets ban every veno who has used flesh ream pet skill!

The difference being the GM's have never stated that using flesh ream is a bannable exploit (and you know perfectly well they never will).
    I agree its unbalanced, but so are a lot of other things.
  • MrsCatbus - Heavens Tear
    MrsCatbus - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Both my Chars have been pked in the cube and my cleric killedb:cry. I even got a screen shot of them asking if this added to their PK count b:angry. The GM did get back to me it may of not been what I wanted but they did respond. I am a mod on some suport sites and know what a thankless task it can be. So ty for the reply GM's.b:thanks
    MrsCatbus b:kiss
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Its fun after im done with WQ and have nothing to do i sit in the cube and SS people that abuse the glitch then report them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't know about the flesh ream nix bug but I will see that once I get my nix.

Another veno that doesnt even know how it works b:sweat
    Its not a nix bug, its the skill itself Flesh Ream that is bugged on every Pet and only works in PK/PvP nowhere else.
    Same as the 4times higher damage in TT/HH cos pet damage is not reduced, where all other classes do 75% less damage.

This bug exists since month, and that small area that is pk enabled is propably one of the easiest things you can patch in PW yet they didnt do it.
    As long as a Dev's state that its bannable i dont see a point, simply cos the GM feel like its unfair or not "planned" this way.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thread about exploiting = locked. If you believe someone to be exploiting please take screenshots and send a ticket via our website.
This discussion has been closed.