@ion Guild From PWI-HL

2»

Comments

• Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Everything you are thinking of happened in the 90s

Ahem, to close this argument I would just like to point out that Ixta said MMOs were not made 15 years ago then he said this.

2009-15 = 1994.

I'll be signing autographs for my 1337 math skills later. b:cute
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ahem, to close this argument I would just like to point out that Ixta said MMOs were not made 15 years ago then he said this.

2009-15 = 1994.

I'll be signing autographs for my 1337 math skills later. b:cute

/endthread
    sry =S I just had to answer a failed troll. I want him to achieve meca's or Walter's troll level before i depart for ****'s forum trolling.
    successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Sry but Ixta ****ing got you rofl
  • Bond - Harshlands
    Bond - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1.I'm Computer Science major so i know operative systems very well. (Keep questioning my life)

Well I'm Chemistry major and I know periods table very well too.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    sry =S I just had to answer a failed troll. I want him to achieve meca's or Walter's troll level before i depart for ****'s forum trolling.

its all cool lol, i just didnt know how it turns to flame threadb:cry

b:cute why you so lazy to leadb:angry
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @MD lol last time I spoke to you said the game was rubbish? Change of heart?

It's cool I hope to see you there.

From what I heard if you bought the pre-ordered cds directly from the source itself then EU is not blocked else it is (a contradictory irony imo).

My old guild and another guild decided all the scrubs/noobs will either go to the 1st server or last and hoping to see RQ in neither.

Hope to see you guys there :D
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WTB free stuffz from pwi leavers ign Fuhjeebies pm meh in game or mail me here ^^

inB4 GM close thread pwnage
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

From what I heard if you bought the pre-ordered cds directly from the source itself then EU is not blocked else it is (a contradictory irony imo).

My old guild and another guild decided all the scrubs/noobs will either go to the 1st server or last and hoping to see RQ in neither.

i never say @ion is bad, but i never say its the best game either....

i cant lie that i believe @ion is better than PW;however, i dont like @ion's style, its like WOW......so...im making this thread for "Ultimate" and "o_QQ_o" eventually. They have the most experience in @ion atm i believe.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009

I saw ppl with RQ'ss sigs on @ion forums. Any chance they are same ppl form delphi+Lost city or is it another bunch of ppl?

If they are another bunch, it wouldn't be the same for me. It's like brand new ppl to meet. b:sleep Hopefully i'll end up in the server with the most ppl. All that matters at the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why you guys quitting PWI in the first place?
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why you guys quitting PWI in the first place?

I wouldn't quit a lvl 96 cleric in lost city. =S Long story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I can imagine there's carebears involved? b:bye
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I wouldn't quit a lvl 96 cleric in lost city. =S Long story.

You!!! Lazy!!!!
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I saw ppl with RQ'ss sigs on @ion forums. Any chance they are same ppl form delphi+Lost city or is it another bunch of ppl?

If they are another bunch, it wouldn't be the same for me. It's like brand new ppl to meet. b:sleep Hopefully i'll end up in the server with the most ppl. All that matters at the end.

I have no idea where these RQ-ers are from but yes I did see them to. I learnt alot from the CN version (i believe there's a lot more). What I love are the stigmas.

Classes are well balanced imo. After all the only released version is the KR version I think (thank God for Korean guidlmates) and we been getting info we missed in CN from there.

Something we learned from CN version is that when you have way too many people on one server, the grind's a lil painful. Then again, I believe the count for pre-ordered atm is about (correct me if I am wrong) 100k+. This is even before the game is released. I am sure folks will get it even after it is released making the count much more. Lets hope not every Tom, **** or Harry sees the 1st server and joins it making the others scarce.

@Nova_ sorcs only 2 shot till the mid 30s until you have the right skills/resistance eventually not to be 2shotted.

@MD It's nothing like WoW for I know lotsa WoWers in our current guild would not have quit WoW for this.

@Naevo I am currently semi-playing JD (something to kill time before the real deal) and the prices in that game is a joke. It took 1 month from 6g per 1 Jaden (cash shop) to 30 gold per 1 Jaden. In f2ps like PWI's you have resellers that inflate the economy since you can't really sell gold/coins. I guess the farmers have to resort to something no?

I wouldn't deny that that would come one day to other game we talking about but to actually farm that much you really need to know the Ins and Outs. Good thing we know farming is gonna be a b!sh as lotsa of IP blocks.
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I have no idea where these RQ-ers are from but yes I did see them to. I learnt alot from the CN version (i believe there's a lot more). What I love are the stigmas.

Classes are well balanced imo. After all the only released version is the KR version I think (thank God for Korean guidlmates) and we been getting info we missed in CN from there.

Something we learned from CN version is that when you have way too many people on one server, the grind's a lil painful. Then again, I believe the count for pre-ordered atm is about (correct me if I am wrong) 100k+. This is even before the game is released. I am sure folks will get it even after it is released making the count much more. Lets hope not every Tom, **** or Harry sees the 1st server and joins it making the others scarce.

@Nova_ sorcs only 2 shot till the mid 30s until you have the right skills/resistance eventually not to be 2shotted.

@MD It's nothing like WoW for I know lotsa WoWers in our current guild would not have quit WoW for this.

@Naevo I am currently semi-playing JD (something to kill time before the real deal) and the prices in that game is a joke. It took 1 month from 6g per 1 Jaden (cash shop) to 30 gold per 1 Jaden. In f2ps like PWI's you have resellers that inflate the economy since you can't really sell gold/coins. I guess the farmers have to resort to something no?

I wouldn't deny that that would come one day to other game we talking about but to actually farm that much you really need to know the Ins and Outs. Good thing we know farming is gonna be a b!sh as lotsa of IP blocks.

No, there are 2 classes arent really balance. i know 1 is assassin, another one i forgot. They just seems balance "at the beginning" b:cute

I have CN friend who plays @ion too lol.....well, its "more balance" if you "comapre to PW"

And yes i will say its like WOW....i play it already=p like few months ago in CN server....end game is all about trying to get better gears.

PS. i wont look down @ion tho, its a really good game.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ****--->gw2
  • XCyrusX - Harshlands
    XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009

its the same ragequit.
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I can't find the a1on forumZb:cry
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    apparently the closed beta and CN versions are out dated compared to what is going to be released on the EU/NA launch...the biggest changes I've heard of are the increase in number of quest available....this is all speculation as to how much is really being changed in the patches but I think EU/NA launch is going to be version 1.5.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    apparently the closed beta and CN versions are out dated compared to what is going to be released on the EU/NA launch...the biggest changes I've heard of are the increase in number of quest available....this is all speculation as to how much is really being changed in the patches but I think EU/NA launch is going to be version 1.5.

skills wont change