Future class:
PWI ign:

PS. GM u arent banning us are u???
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hope were on the same server so i can 3v1 own you all with my skeelz.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hope were on the same server so i can 3v1 own you all with my skeelz.

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you can't zhen in **** xD

neways if i have free time i'll play ****

ign: dunno yet
    class: glad

make sure u go first alphabetical server.
    edited July 2009
    make sure you go first server in list
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd play but from uk, also can only americans play the us version and vice versa with eu version?
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    atm yes but it isnt final
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    so we have 6 people nowb:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    elyos or asmo?
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    elyos or asmo?

come on vent real quick plox
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    come on vent real quick plox

me too? let me come>< i need info
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    i need info too ._.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    PM my mage and ill give you info, or go on steam
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    PM my mage and ill give you info, or go on steam

whats ur mage....i cant pm if i dont know ur mage ignb:cute
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    whats ur mage....i cant pm if i dont know ur mage ignb:cute

I wasnt talking to you lol but hey maybe ill let you in =)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Some ppl think I'm a dbag irl, I don't think so.

wow, they censor @!0/\/. I was hoping the thread would get closed when I said it like all the @!0/\/ threads I opened QQ
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I wasnt talking to you lol but hey maybe ill let you in =)

well maybe we are opposite side in PWI, but we can be same side in @ionb:cute

well, i wont be like crimson who tried to **** the ventb:pleased
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Asmo ftw. Sorc or Assasin haven't decided yet, altho i was rolling shiit up in the Abyss with my Sorc during the CB4.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you roll Elyos U better pray you don't meet up my team xD Get ready to get **** LA.

So far i got a personal group of ppl and if you are serious about playing let me know. I'm with a few peeps that actually live and breathe MMOs to the point they have been playing for like 15+ years. If you know me from PW you'd know I'm too lazy to lead, but I'm pretty sure someone will do that. Maybe even Nytblade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you roll Elyos U better pray you don't meet up my team xD Get ready to get **** LA.

So far i got a personal group of ppl and if you are serious about playing let me know. I'm with a few peeps that actually live and breathe MMOs to the point they have been playing for like 15+ years. If you know me from PW you'd know I'm too lazy to lead, but I'm pretty sure someone will do that. Maybe even Nytblade.

okb:shocked
    No PC atmb:cry
    edited July 2009

oh **** son PW pro players

i bet everyone's shaking in there boots on ****
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009

MMOs were not invented 15 years ago. LOL.

That tells me a lot about the strengths of your friends..

PS. How can your friends have played for 15+ years if they're 14 at most???
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    MMOs were not invented 15 years ago. LOL.

PS. How can your friends have played for 15+ years if they're 14 at most???

Lxta please GTFO, your main problem is that you compare me with your failure self. I was in college at 15, how hard is to have 30+ year old friends by the age of 22? And for your info MMOs are not new. They were just not as amazing or popular as they are now. If you knew anything about it you'd know they started in the 1980's NUFF SAID. ty come again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Lxta please GTFO, your main problem is that you compare me with your failure self. I was in college at 15, how hard is to have 30+ year old friends by the age of 22? And for your info MMOs are not new. They were just not as amazing or popular as they are now. If you knew anything about it you'd know they started in the 1980's NUFF SAID. ty come again.

in 1980....

MMOs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. You have no idea of what you're talking about....and who you're talking to.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    in 1980....

MMOs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. You have no idea of what you're talking about....and who you're talking to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMO ZZZZ NUFF SAID
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

ROFL at that tbh!
    None of those games made a breaktrough in the 80s or could be considered MMORPG. And definitely not in 1980.
    If you were on the internet in the 80s you'd know. And no need for a wikipekia.

Everything you are thinking of happened in the 90s..and late 90s for real breakthroughs. Games such as Anarchy Online in late 2000. etc.

You're sinking Ultimate, you're sinking.

BTW, according to your wikipedia. I bet you don't even know what a PDP-10 is. Or what OS it runs.. and the kind of games that were written for it.
    I might be showing my age, but trust me, you're getting on land you never touched like I did.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ROFL at that tbh!
    None of those games made a breaktrough in the 80s or could be considered MMORPG. And definitely not in 1980.
    If you were on the internet in the 80s you'd know. And no need for a wikipekia.

Everything you are thinking of happened in the 90s..and late 90s for real breakthroughs. Games such as Anarchy Online in late 2000. etc.

You're sinking Ultimate, you're sinking.

BTW, according to your wikipedia. I bet you don't even know what a PDP-10 is. Or what OS it runs.. and the kind of games that were written for it.
    I might be showing my age, but trust me, you're getting on land you never touched like I did.

ZZZZ all i have do to to answer this is to quote few last posts on this tread and i'll find myself with you replying again trying to make a point on something you lost long ago, when you started to question RL situation.

"MMOs were not invented 15 years ago. LOL.

PS. How can your friends have played for 15+ years if they're 14 at most???"

P.S: Good job, Walterthewf. You have established a new trend.

From NOW On TRoLLing MuST

BE Double SpaceD and HAVe LosT of CApitaL LeTTers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ZZZZ all i have do to to answer this is to quote few last posts on this tread and i'll find myself with you replying again trying to make a point on something you lost long ago, when you started to question RL situation.

"MMOs were not invented 15 years ago. LOL.

PS. How can your friends have played for 15+ years if they're 14 at most???"

P.S: Good job, Walterthewf. You have established a new trend.

From NOW On TRoLLing MuST

BE Double SpaceD and HAVe LosT of CApitaL LeTTers.

Funny thing is.. you're running PDP-10 Code now, in your little PC. And you don't even know it.

PDP-10 was made by Digital Equipment Corp. RSTS was its Realtime OS and it was the base for VMS...the OS for VAX-11 computers. There are still stock exchange servers running it today (yes the ones that define how much costs a $).

Many of the DEC guys went to MS. To work on the what would come after Windows 3.1. They created a new OS which was VMS but for personal computers.

Window NT is VMS, just every letter is +1. V+1 = W, M+1 =N, S+1=T.

VMS + 1 = Windows NT

A bit like 2001 Space Odissey HAL is IBM -1.

Microsoft flag ship operating system that we all run in Windows XP, Vista, etc comes from PDP-10 and VAX-11 Operating systems from Digital Equipment Corp.

And this little history lesson is showing you how much you rely on an incomplete wikipedia article to state your knowledge, while you were probably not even born at the time of the happening.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

Said and done, U had to reply with something irrelevant, didn't you?

1.I'm Computer Science major so i know operative systems very well. (Keep questioning my life)

2.You already knew I'm 22 from another tread. 2009-22=1987 (if you can do that hard math) Therefore, U already knew i wasn't there to test first MMOs.
    My point was i have friends that actually did, now you try to reply like if i said i played these MMOs. (Keep questioning my life)

3.Me posting a wiki link so you know how wrong and weak your flame was when you posted "MMOs were not invented 15 years ago. LOL. That tells me a lot about the strengths of your friends.. PS. How can your friends have played for 15+ years if they're 14 at most???" was a clever and fast way to do it. Not you state my knowledge as you claim on the last post.

In the other hand, you just posted a wall of test that only serves one reason.
    Prove that you can't even flame someone correctly. PLZ GTFO of forums or at least stop trying to flame me every time i write something. Me making you look like a complete ignorant on forums for everyone's fun was only entertaining for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    dude gtfo my thread lol..this is recruiting thread for @ion...ROFL
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    dude gtfo my thread lol..this is recruiting thread for @ion...ROFL

sry =S I just had to answer a failed troll. I want him to achieve meca's or Walter's troll level before i depart for ****'s forum trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]