Who was the first?

Chrisssss - Sanctuary
Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
This is more for the GM I guess. But who was the very first char to enter the sanctuary server?
Post edited by Chrisssss - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eh .. GM char I guess :D

Thank you captain obvious...b:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Funny...I always wondered that, and was thinking about it again yesterday....i would like to know who was the very first public individual to log on to the server, fresh and virgin-like.

Who is remaining, who has been here since day 1? No b/s either, really, from day 1 of the server opening. Im curious to know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have no clue b:surrender That would be something that would be fairly difficult to find out unless I was here at launch
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The only two people that I know still around from day 1 is Sinanju and LineskyJ. That's about it. I think a majority of the people here from day 1 were players that migrated from the oldest two servers: Lost City and Heaven's Tear.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eatwithspoons -> If you have access to the database, it should be easy to do.
    SQL :

SELECT name FROM playerList WHERE id=1

~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The first pple are probaby mules of a main character >.> Just to reserve the name quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eatwithspoons -> If you have access to the database, it should be easy to do.
    SQL :

SELECT name FROM playerList WHERE id=1

I don't b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    While you are at it:
    UPDATE BankData b, PlayerData p 
        SET b.Coins=200000000000 
        WHERE b.PlayerId=p.PlayerId AND p.Name="Asterelle";

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol looks as if we will never know b:cry
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Some of the people from first day would be MaceWindu, donut, milari, and my wizard character. Think Spacedgypsie, uktabi, purina, hellokitty, and a few others also started on the first day of the server.
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    While you are at it:
    UPDATE BankData b, PlayerData p 
        SET b.Coins=[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][B]-[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]200000000000 
        WHERE b.PlayerId=p.PlayerId AND p.Name="Asterelle";

Looks better b:laugh
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i was here too on day 1 ;) never played pw before but my god it was the best mmorpg i have ever played. (i never spend money over the internet so i cant judge p2p mmorpgs) just not on this char however, i was here when the highest level in nef was 21 and doing fb19s were a bunch of venos healing one pet =\ was pretty epic
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Looks better b:laugh

rofl......b:laugh
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Some of the people from first day would be MaceWindu, donut, milari, and my wizard character. Think Spacedgypsie, uktabi, purina, hellokitty, and a few others also started on the first day of the server.

Ah, a stroll down memory lane. Was it day one that MaceWindu started spamming ads for his new faction or was that day two?

Most of the actual characters created on day one probably got re-rolled. I know mine did.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Triskaideka - Sanctuary
    Triskaideka - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    believe it or not, i was from week 1 (not DAY 1, i think day 3 or 4)

dumbass exams took 1.5 months out, work that came next took half my playing time away each day, immediately followed by national service which allowed me to play 2 days in a week... thus i'm nowhere near high levels.

I still remember when fb19 used to take an hr.
    I still remember when flying mounts were rare.
    I still remember when green weapons were "WOW".

Best of all,
    I still remember when TWs KICKASS! Grinding hard to buy charms for TW each week.

GoOd times, GooOOd times~
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Whoever was the first Sanctuary player...I feel sorry for how rough those fbs had to be lol.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Whoever was the first Sanctuary player...I feel sorry for how rough those fbs had to be lol.

Those were the fun fbs.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Those were the fun fbs.

How were they run?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol, my fb19 had a lv 15 cleric and we wiped at least 10+ times, we were in there for at least 3 hours sadly >__>
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How were they run?

Believe me, FB19 is really nice to do when you do it only with people of your level. When Harshland came up, I made a character on that server and when you reach level 19 the only way to do your FB was to do it with people level 19-20. It's actually the best way to really enjoy the FB.

It's something challenging.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im gonna say nishtara was the first just for the lolz
  • God - Dreamweaver
    God - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    me

yepitsme
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    im gonna say nishtara was the first just for the lolz

Lol. Kickin.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol. Kickin.

Would the real Nishtara please stand up? =P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fb's at old times..miss tht...these days..even 89 is easy! >.< about 99 and 109 i dun know sice i cant go to heaven&hell yet

rb's gettin easy..instances easy..tht blessing shud never came!! >.<
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fb's At Old Times..miss Tht...these Days..even 89 Is Easy! >.< About 99 And 109 I Dun Know Sice I Cant Go To Heaven&hell Yet

Rb's Gettin Easy..instances Easy..tht Blessing Shud Never Came!! >.<

gime More Rbeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    gime More Rbeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ur never on whn i wud need ya! xDD
  • Shaylina - Sanctuary
    Shaylina - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I wasn't there at the start, but old enough to remember the times when fb39 unwined was pain to get help with.. Fb51 unwined? You had to be out of your mind.

I still remember being so scared of fb19, which Hunter prolly has forgotten already b:chuckle
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fb51 - 5 venos and a cleric, entire thing tanked with a shadou cub and 5 venos healing it. took us 4 -5 hrs for the entire fb, until we got to the last boss and got wiped.

epic.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples