Who was the first?

2»

Comments

• TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fb51 - 5 venos and a cleric, entire thing tanked with a shadou cub and 5 venos healing it. took us 4 -5 hrs for the entire fb, until we got to the last boss and got wiped.

epic.

lol..tht is truly epic!!newcomers get EVERYTHING rdy!i dunno if thts rly good....
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    OMG! wish I knew about this game earlier T_T
    I would love to do fb's like that! now it's just run after the higher lvls and stay as far away from mobs as you can -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol..tht is truly epic!!newcomers get EVERYTHING rdy!i dunno if thts rly good....

Personally, I think it's pretty terrible the way things are right now. But I guess progression into any game that is continuous such as this one or any MMO for that matter lead always lead to something of this nature. FBs were truly a challenge when I first started them. Shoot, I used to not have enough people that we have to drag people under the exp gaining lvl just to get these done. But, I don't want to go into a long winded rant about how "oh, in the old days...blah blah blah". The reality is , newcomers get landmark periods in this game handed to them on a silver platter. FBs were points in a players progression that really tested their grits and abilities while also properly training them to work with other classes. FBs were where I learned to lure, amp, purge and whatever else was required of a veno in instances. But hey, as long as its for that sliver of exp and a handful of rep, who WOULDNT jump on that opportunity b:lipcurl. Personally, the only FBs I do are the ones I farm and those that friends need help in.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They could always leave the xp gain as static and not allow it to increase based on a player's level. That would put FBs back to the way they should be. Though all the low levels whining about wanting all the drops and someone else to wine it will then be whining when completing it will actually rest upon the skill of their at level group.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    hell i do a lot of fb's..69 is my favorit..and i know im not only1..i dun give **** for exp or drops...those r louzy anyway...its the rep i go for!!

if i jst wud knew how much im gonna need rep when i started this game...b:surrender
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    OMG! wish I knew about this game earlier T_T
    I would love to do fb's like that! now it's just run after the higher lvls and stay as far away from mobs as you can -.-

i still tank all my own fb's...dunno wht class u r but u can always do ur job!
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The only two people that I know still around from day 1 is Sinanju and LineskyJ. That's about it. I think a majority of the people here from day 1 were players that migrated from the oldest two servers: Lost City and Heaven's Tear.

Zu was created on day one and i also migrated from HT, but have not played that long there 2 weeks before santuary opened veno only 42 ;).
    fb's at old times..miss tht...these days..even 89 is easy! >.< about 99 and 109 i dun know sice i cant go to heaven&hell yet

rb's gettin easy..instances easy..tht blessing shud never came!! >.<

Demon 99 is fast and easy wined, Heaven 99 will take u 2hours even wined and is sooooo boring :(. FB109 is not opened yet on this version.