My Perceptions and Whether to Alter Them

Options
Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
Hi, it's Falcon and I would like to talk about what I think of my archer's skills ingame, my stat and skill build, and if I have any of this wrong or am not aware of a key factor.

My stat build is 1 Vit : 2 Str : 7 Dex per two levels. I know that the trade-off between Vit and Dex is heavily in Dex's favour, but I feel that I will be using AoE attacks more than the average archer, and it is nice to know that I have a bit of extra padding.

Why I Choose to Level/Not Level skills:

Winged Pledge: I'm leaving it at Level 1 to continue down the tree. Why? Lightning does more damage (and with Thunder Strike I can even lower the opponent's resistance to it) than Pledge at the moment, and even Lightning is at level 1.

Lightning Strike: I'm leaving it at Level 1 to continue down the tree. Why? Because it's weaker than Thunder Strike.

Thunder Strike: I'm going to level this because it's a single-target metal-and-magic attack, and if I cast it more than once, the enemy's resistance to it has already decreased.

Thunderous Blast: I'm unsure whether to level it or not because I don't know how the Damage Vs MP will work out if I level it higher. It will certainly be level 1 at least. I'm fond of AoEs.

Vicious Arrow: Now, I regularly use this because sometimes the Frost, Normal, Normal, KB, Normal~ does not finish the monster off before it gets to me. In this case I'll use Vicious, Frost, Normal, Normal, etc, and that will kill the monster. FYI, Vicious is level 1 and it's staying that way, because at level 34 I get an arrow with a bleed effect and surely at level 1 it's stronger than level 1 Vicious. Vicious will be obsolete once I have that arrow.

Flight Mastery: I'm hugely disliking the Eagle Wings at the moment, as the MP cost of flying with White Elf Wings is VERY negligible to me. I'm leaning towards just selling them, taking my 10K and running. I'm going to max Flight Mastery and have all the speed I need.

That's what I've gathered from my time here on the Archer forums. Could I please have comments on my choices/corrections if there's anything to be corrected? I am almost always PvE.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear
    Arrow_Dancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I only agree with you as far as Winged Pledge and Flight Mastery.... actually, flight mastery can wait, level the skills first. Keep vicious and bleeder arrow at level 1, okay? Neither are obsolete, one is wood damage and other is physical. Not leveling a lightning skill? Holy cow... how are you supposed to zap your opponent now? Those are your PvP skills, and just that ONE lightning skill REQUIRES CHI AND HAS LONG DELAY. Also, the metal resistance down lasts for 16 seconds, and with that slow recovery, you'll only zap the opponent once with the metal down, then it'll wear out, not putting out much damage... You should be doing 4 dex 1 str per level. Vit is useless. It's not worth upping vit if it means you'll survive JUST one more hit in pvp... only ONE str per level, you got that if it 2 str per 2 levels. Adding vit will kill your evasion, accuracy, critical hit, and range attack. SUPER BAD. You need as much as you can get. Archer relies on Evasion and Accuracy. If you miss with that one lightning shot you have... then definite bye-bye is in order. Don't neglect the other 'good' skills, I can give out more assistance, and there's a guide at the top of the archer section. It's a stickied guide, hope this helps ya. b:puzzled
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I only agree with you as far as Winged Pledge and Flight Mastery.... actually, flight mastery can wait, level the skills first. Keep vicious and bleeder arrow at level 1, okay? Neither are obsolete, one is wood damage and other is physical. Not leveling a lightning skill? Holy cow... how are you supposed to zap your opponent now? Those are your PvP skills, and just that ONE lightning skill REQUIRES CHI AND HAS LONG DELAY. Also, the metal resistance down lasts for 16 seconds, and with that slow recovery, you'll only zap the opponent once with the metal down, then it'll wear out, not putting out much damage... You should be doing 4 dex 1 str per level. Vit is useless. It's not worth upping vit if it means you'll survive JUST one more hit in pvp... only ONE str per level, you got that if it 2 str per 2 levels. Adding vit will kill your evasion, accuracy, critical hit, and range attack. SUPER BAD. You need as much as you can get. Archer relies on Evasion and Accuracy. If you miss with that one lightning shot you have... then definite bye-bye is in order. Don't neglect the other 'good' skills, I can give out more assistance, and there's a guide at the top of the archer section. It's a stickied guide, hope this helps ya. b:puzzled

I've read the guide, but I'm forming my own opinions. If tanking that last hit in PvP allows me to spark and make the kill, then I'd say that the vit was worth it. I will probably cut it off at 25 or so, though. It depends on how useful it remains as I enter the medium levels. And I'm almost always PvE, but I can't blame your points on you because it was my fault that I forgot to mention that. Edited it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • ArcherYin - Heavens Tear
    ArcherYin - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i think 1 vit adds 13 hp for archer, 3rd best after bm and barbs. Might be worth it if u can combine with good armor
    singaporean guy here

current hobby :likes looking at archer yin's ****
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i think 1 vit adds 13 hp for archer, 3rd best after bm and barbs. Might be worth it if u can combine with good armor

My level 30 armor is full of common Ambers and Citrines, and my 3star Giant Crossbow came with +23 Phys. Attack and I'm putting a Common Garnet in it.

So I'd say I'm pretty well off in the armor department right now. ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My stat build is 1 Vit : 2 Str : 7 Dex per two levels. I know that the trade-off between Vit and Dex is heavily in Dex's favour, but I feel that I will be using AoE attacks more than the average archer, and it is nice to know that I have a bit of extra padding.

Playable.
    Winged Pledge: I'm leaving it at Level 1 to continue down the tree. Why? Lightning does more damage (and with Thunder Strike I can even lower the opponent's resistance to it) than Pledge at the moment, and even Lightning is at level 1.

Playable.
    Lightning Strike: I'm leaving it at Level 1 to continue down the tree. Why? Because it's weaker than Thunder Strike.

Playable, according to Annor's Archer Starter Mini.
    Thunder Strike: I'm going to level this because it's a single-target metal-and-magic attack, and if I cast it more than once, the enemy's resistance to it has already decreased.

I am unsure as to your meaning, so I will say it just in case. The debuff does not stack on multiple castings.

I rarely use this in PvE, but that's just me.
    Thunderous Blast: I'm unsure whether to level it or not because I don't know how the Damage Vs MP will work out if I level it higher. It will certainly be level 1 at least. I'm fond of AoEs.

In general, you will want to get every skill at level 1. This will hold true until level 79, where you have to work for your skills, and thus you can procrastinate on obtaining level 1 in them.

I rarely use this in PvE, but that's just me.
    Vicious Arrow: Now, I regularly use this because sometimes the Frost, Normal, Normal, KB, Normal~ does not finish the monster off before it gets to me. In this case I'll use Vicious, Frost, Normal, Normal, etc, and that will kill the monster. FYI, Vicious is level 1 and it's staying that way, because at level 34 I get an arrow with a bleed effect and surely at level 1 it's stronger than level 1 Vicious. Vicious will be obsolete once I have that arrow.

Sounds playable. I leveled both Vicious and Serrated, and now I regret doing so. Oh well, just coins and spirit.
    Flight Mastery: I'm hugely disliking the Eagle Wings at the moment, as the MP cost of flying with White Elf Wings is VERY negligible to me. I'm leaning towards just selling them, taking my 10K and running. I'm going to max Flight Mastery and have all the speed I need.

I found the Eagle Wings to be obscenely ugly, and so I also maximized Flight Mastery fairly early.
    That's what I've gathered from my time here on the Archer forums. Could I please have comments on my choices/corrections if there's anything to be corrected? I am almost always PvE.

Everything seems reasonable.

You will be receiving criticism from some Pure Dex archers for not having Pure Dex.

Also, there will be some others that swear you should never, ever use Damage-Over-Time skills due to wasting MP. But hey, if it works for you, then fine. You already said you will not raise it, so I don't think it is a big deal.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You will be receiving criticism from some Pure Dex archers for not having Pure Dex.

Also, there will be some others that swear you should never, ever use Damage-Over-Time skills due to wasting MP. But hey, if it works for you, then fine. You already said you will not raise it, so I don't think it is a big deal.

b:chuckle

[insert obligatory rant on pure dex is the way to go and DoT sucking]
    edited July 2009
    Options

I am unsure as to your meaning, so I will say it just in case. The debuff does not stack on multiple castings.

I was referring to that since it's a metal attack in itself, and its effect is to decrease metal resistance, if I use it again after using it a first time, my target will be weakened to it and so the second repetition will do more damage than the first. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I was referring to that since it's a metal attack in itself, and its effect is to decrease metal resistance, if I use it again after using it a first time, my target will be weakened to it and so the second repetition will do more damage than the first. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I don't think that's how it works.

The debuff triggers before the damage, thus the first hit is the same as the second hit provided they roll the same damage from your phys attack.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't think that's how it works.

The debuff triggers before the damage, thus the first hit is the same as the second hit provided they roll the same damage from your phys attack.

Ooh. That clears it up. So I guess I'm just doing two extra-powerful attacks. Good enough for meb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
    edited July 2009
    Options
    VIT:

1 VIT point = 15 HP.

4 VIT points = 1 Magical defense, 1 Physical defense.

DEX

1 DEX = 15 Accuracy.

1 DEX = 15 Evasion.

20 DEX = 1% Critical Hit .

NOTE: You start with 1% base Critical Hit.

Taken from Lyndura's blademaster guide.
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    @Arrow_Dancer - Those numbers are for the BM class. Each class has its own conversion rates.

@Falcondance - Be careful not to confuse the damage per hit with the damage you are doing. That thunder blast you see racking up a high damage takes over 3 seconds to get off. You should be comparing the damage to the 2+ normal attacks you would have gotten off in the same time. Does it still look like an "extra-powerful attack?"
    "?" IS my avatar.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Was there some work done about each class having it's own conversion rates? I'll look at my stats when I level next time.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't know what work would need to be done, but see this page for the differences across classes (note that you can divide the initial values in the table by the 5 initial stat points to get the per point values). Or, you can go here and just change the character class for any given stat levels and see how derived values change.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • nelanther
    nelanther Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The thing about vitality is that you can always add HP through other means. Dex however gives you attributes that are not easily obtained through sharding.

Pure dex build is great for PVE since you end up killing the mob long before he ever hits you.

You could probably get away grinding for an hour with 1 hp if your hit is strong enogh.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    @Arrow_Dancer - Those numbers are for the BM class. Each class has its own conversion rates.

@Falcondance - Be careful not to confuse the damage per hit with the damage you are doing. That thunder blast you see racking up a high damage takes over 3 seconds to get off. You should be comparing the damage to the 2+ normal attacks you would have gotten off in the same time. Does it still look like an "extra-powerful attack?"

The day I shoot metal-based normal attacks is the day pigs fly.

But yes, I see what you're saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Personally, I put a few points into Lightning Strike just to power it up on the lower levels, when it's your only metal-based attack. It's also nice to have it do decent damage when you get Thunder Shock. Also, my Flight Mastery is maxed because the cost of lvl 10 Flight Mastery is much less than any +2.0 m/s wings, and I happened to get the mold of the Armor of the Barbarian Shaman in an fb, so I got the mp regen needed to make it not take mana outside of combat.

By the way, if you want to see the mp costs, damage bonuses and so forth, head over to Ecatomb's Skill Database. From the looks of it, Thunderous Blast gets 15 more MP cost, ~200 damage and 0.4 yards of AoE per level. Personally I don't use Thunderous Blast too much because the AoE attracts other mobs, which can get troublesome, but on the other hand, there are mobs which only appear in groups, such as the Adalwolf Archons. God, that quest was a pain.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hi, it's Falcon and I would like to talk about what I think of my archer's skills ingame, my stat and skill build, and if I have any of this wrong or am not aware of a key factor.

Why I Choose to Level/Not Level skills:

You should eventually max every still you listed with the exception of flight mastery and vicious arrow. flight mastery is practially useless (pve and pvp) once you get cash shop wings, since it only affect starting white wings. and vicious arrow is just plain useless in pvp. robe have **** load of wood resistance and heavies have enough hp not to worry about the damage. in pve i could see its uses, but anything above level 60 normal shots would serve you better.
    wing pledge is very useful for close range combats, and you'll eventually find you using them on heavies during metal cool down. and metal are you friend is in heavy pvp.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bms:
    15hp per vit
    10accuracy/10evasion per dex

archers:
    13hp per vit
    8accuracy/6evasion per dex

correct me if i'm wrong

funny venos are 7/6 per dex, barbs are 8/8
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You should eventually max every still you listed with the exception of flight mastery and vicious arrow. flight mastery is practially useless (pve and pvp) once you get cash shop wings, since it only affect starting white wings.

How about you start giving out those free 750,000s to all the people who don't have CS wings? Well, I've never seen a single pair of CS wings being sold for any less than that, and I frequently see the more high-end wings with 2.0 m/s being over 1,000,000 coins. Yeah right, you sure have 1,000,000 spare coins when you're lvl 30 and it's your only character. Right, everyone?
    wing pledge is very useful for close range combats, and you'll eventually find you using them on heavies during metal cool down. and metal are you friend is in heavy pvp.

Where did the OP ever mention PvP?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How about you start giving out those free 750,000s to all the people who don't have CS wings? Well, I've never seen a single pair of CS wings being sold for any less than that, and I frequently see the more high-end wings with 2.0 m/s being over 1,000,000 coins. Yeah right, you sure have 1,000,000 spare coins when you're lvl 30 and it's your only character. Right, everyone?

FWIW, I "put up with" my Eagle Wings until I hit lvl 50 at which point I had no problem purchasing "Watcher of the Sky" wings from the AH. I had > 3mil coin at lvl 40 and could have probably gotten Daedelus Wings by 35 if I had wanted them badly enough.

It's just a matter of how patient a person is, how much time you're willing to spend harvesting and selling mats/dq items etc... and whether you want to spend SP on flight mastery or save them for something else.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    bms:
    15hp per vit
    10accuracy/10evasion per dex

archers:
    13hp per vit
    8accuracy/6evasion per dex

correct me if i'm wrong

funny venos are 7/6 per dex, barbs are 8/8

Those seem to be right. Even funnier is the wizards with 2/5. No wonder magic always hits with stats like that.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options

Why should i give money to every bum out there. If you really like the game, get off your lazy **** and buy some zen to support the community. If you don't like the game, why are you still here? don't see a wing for under 750k? there is plenty of flyers for under 500k (the 5 gold ones)... they may not be the best, but they work. since you don't want to pay, don't expect the best.

ps. this is my first character and i had a cash shoped wing since my 40s. now i am in my 90s, i still use the same exact wing. a good investment of my 20 dollars.
    the op asked about his stats and skills. and even though he is on a pve server, sooner or later hes gonna need to face another player (dp, tw, or if he choose to go white name). so whats wrong if i mention it?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Olba - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why should i give money to every bum out there. If you really like the game, get off your lazy **** and buy some zen to support the community. If you don't like the game, why are you still here? don't see a wing for under 750k? there is plenty of flyers for under 500k (the 5 gold ones)... they may not be the best, but they work. since you don't want to pay, don't expect the best.

ps. this is my first character and i had a cash shoped wing since my 40s. now i am in my 90s, i still use the same exact wing. a good investment of my 20 dollars.

Oh dear, so now it turns into how cash gets you what you want? Personally, I'm going to be using my lvl 1 wings until I got enough coins to spare for at least a pair of 2.5 m/s wings without losing more than 10% of my savings. And if you don't know, there are definitely a lot of kids playing the game, otherwise they wouldn't have a huge word filter. Now, would you like to tell me how a 10-year-old gets Boutique items if his/her parents refuse and he/she lives in a region where the prepaid cards are not available?
    the op asked about his stats and skills. and even though he is on a pve server, sooner or later hes gonna need to face another player (dp, tw, or if he choose to go white name). so whats wrong if i mention it?

Facing another player is not compulsory by any means. Also, the OP strictly only talked about PvE, so even mentioning PvP is ridiculous.

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Oh dear, so now it turns into how cash gets you what you want? Personally, I'm going to be using my lvl 1 wings until I got enough coins to spare for at least a pair of 2.5 m/s wings without losing more than 10% of my savings. And if you don't know, there are definitely a lot of kids playing the game, otherwise they wouldn't have a huge word filter. Now, would you like to tell me how a 10-year-old gets Boutique items if his/her parents refuse and he/she lives in a region where the prepaid cards are not available?

people might act like 10 year olds, but i would really be interested to see how many real 10 year olds are around. would you happen to be one of them?
    Facing another player is not compulsory by any means. Also, the OP strictly only talked about PvE, so even mentioning PvP is ridiculous.

there are certain aspect of the game that force you in to pvp. cube and dragon temple is a good example of force pvp. so it doesn't hurt to aleast have some know how before being slapped in the face. he can take it or leave it, but i fail to see how giving advice is ridicules (even if it doesn't apply to his immedidate sitution). as a final note, any skill that apply in pvp will also apply in pve.

• Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i am not a pure dex archer nor am i a vit hybrid

i am a METAL archer!!!

i have maxed my metal (spike) attacks and i use the genie skill blades of supreme heat (lvl4 at mo)

this is what happens:
    i see a mob/player
    my genie flicks blades of supreme heat at target causing minor dmg and a 20% decrease in metal resistance (higher due to having 40 dex for genie)

i shoot thundershock (add another 29% metal debuff that STACKS on top of genie debuff)

i shoot lightening strike

i shoot thunderous blast
    if i crit (9% crit rate at mo) mob/player dies

this is my first entry into a fight no matter what no stuns no poisons no sparks they are not needed unless its a tough class like a barb (poison) or another archer (stuns)

and i tear apart archers on a daily basis just by doing that and adding heart of steel genie skill (makes me immune to metal debuffs and metal damage for 5 seconds) and winged shell

i have also maxed both poisons because i read all over the place that nobody else does so therefore it will sneak off that hp with them thinking pffft noob poisons

just my 2 cents but yeh leave vit at 20 cus u get hp and mana everytime u lvl up
    i plan on wearing lower lvl heavy armour in my late 70-80's because it makes a big diff over light armour as far as i can tell not a full heavy armour but some pieces i have in mind ^^

BEAR THIS IN MIND IF ANYTHING
    THE REASON IT WORKS SO WELLL IS BECAUSE PPL ARE NOT USED TO COMBATTING IT!!!

i lol like **** when i see an archer do the "metal spin attack animation" cus it's just enough time for me to bash the oh am immune button on my genie and all they see is "resist" lol gets 'em soooooooo mad then BAM i hit em with every piece of metal i got lol
    srry for wall of text but i don't want ppl putting u off yer build with common build types
  • Rulin - Heavens Tear
    Rulin - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    dude really, I'm talking from experience, vit builds suck, I made an archer with ur same train of thought and by lvl 52 I was so bored with the crappyness of my toon that I stopped playing in december. I came back to play 3 months ago and i can only say that archers have no other way but to be pure dex, I'm loving it.

It's true that no one can make you play their way, we are just trying to make ur gaming experience nicer, but we really hope u won't regret the decisions u make.....

Have fun playing.
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

i am a METAL archer!!!

i have maxed my metal (spike) attacks and i use the genie skill blades of supreme heat (lvl4 at mo)

this is what happens:
    i see a mob/player
    my genie flicks blades of supreme heat at target causing minor dmg and a 20% decrease in metal resistance (higher due to having 40 dex for genie)

i shoot thundershock (add another 29% metal debuff that STACKS on top of genie debuff)

i shoot thunderous blast

this is my first entry into a fight no matter what no stuns no poisons no sparks they are not needed unless its a tough class like a barb (poison) or another archer (stuns)

and i tear apart archers on a daily basis just by doing that and adding heart of steel genie skill (makes me immune to metal debuffs and metal damage for 5 seconds) and winged shell

i have also maxed both poisons because i read all over the place that nobody else does so therefore it will sneak off that hp with them thinking pffft noob poisons

just my 2 cents but yeh leave vit at 20 cus u get hp and mana everytime u lvl up
    i plan on wearing lower lvl heavy armour in my late 70-80's because it makes a big diff over light armour as far as i can tell not a full heavy armour but some pieces i have in mind ^^

i lol like **** when i see an archer do the "metal spin attack animation" cus it's just enough time for me to bash the oh am immune button on my genie and all they see is "resist" lol gets 'em soooooooo mad then BAM i hit em with every piece of metal i got lol
    srry for wall of text but i don't want ppl putting u off yer build with common build types

lol. There are so many things wrong with this blob of words... oh and stun ftw.
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • Rulin - Heavens Tear
    Rulin - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

i am a METAL archer!!!

this is what happens:
    i see a mob/player

i shoot thunderous blast

your tactics seem pretty nice, downside is the cost of genie skills, those are way to expensive to use them on a regular basis.... at least IMO.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    your tactics seem pretty nice, downside is the cost of genie skills, those are way to expensive to use them on a regular basis.... at least IMO.

i have two genies ^^
    a white vit metal genie with windforce, blades and heart of steel
    and a zeal debuff genie with armour reductions n aoe debuffs n stuff
    but yeh windforce alone costs me a bucketload of perfect stones daily >.>
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

There's plenty of ways to get cash shop items other than spending RL $ if one is willing to put in the time and effort.