Make it a Better Place

2»

Comments

• SweetUnknown - Sanctuary
    SweetUnknown - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds a good idea, cause we really need some more colors on the map. But this plan is probably going to be a bit harder, cause yet noone was able to beat Nef or Leg for a longer time. But I think, since everything is possible, we can do even that...cause we are a team. And teams work together. Make this world a better place, yay! *o*
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well good luck, I have a feeling you will need it.

As for Outlaw I have always liked the faction. Haven't heard much of them lately but I am glad you are working upwards. I still remember the time when you had a lot of territories, even more then legendary had. I'll see if I can find a screenie somewhere, think I have one..

Edit: Found it. The blue territories at the bottom are Outlaw. Let's see if you can manage to get (and keep) atleast one territory. http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2896/territory.png
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To acheive something worthwhile is never easy. We never expected it to be. However, we are all excited to put our support behind Outlaw and hope that through expereience, training and unity developed in the coming weeks, we will prevail.b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hoyl i wanna make myself better agaisnt veno and tehre nixes so do you mind if i practise on your nix ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can I kill your bird too ? I'm good at it!! b:pleased
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    woot ! nice map lol, I renember every1 in that map lmao!... EPIC , ravenous , SW, seppu , NWO and blue is WiccanWay ? or who was it >_> for sure that days were good and fun, thanks so much for post that TW map, made me renember a lot about that days b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We dont mind doing that deceptiser. the thing is we dont have pride or ego nor do we have land. even if we loose 20 TW's we wont loose anything against it. but yeah atleast i hope with our step towards the better future of Santuary we might wake up the few of the sleeping people on pwi and make then fight for a cause. the cause not being to wipe out nef or leg. As a matter of fact we have huge respect for nef and leg after all these 2 are the only surviving factions no matter how good or bad they are but they should earn there respect. But yeah we here to change it. we here to make a difference. This might as well be the last chance or the last try of ppl to make a difference and we really mean it and once again.
    This is NOT a Anti Nef or Anti Leg Campaign nor is it a Personal Vendetta. This is just a move to "Make it a better place".
    If your willing to see 20 TW losses thats great. Pride, ego, nor land, good too. Just make sure change and progress is something that you would expect at a minimum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    If your willing to see 20 TW losses thats great. Pride, ego, nor land, good too. Just make sure change and progress is something that you would expect at a minimum.

What about you ? Are you always gonna be a spectator watching and commenting on how things turn and twist in the server or are you gonna try to step up and do something about it? I'm sure you prefered the old TW map more than the way it has become now.
    Me and others here have passed out a nice 1.3-2mil,mby more or less(depending on class/faction) TW pay per week, free access to teleport around half the map and an easier way of getting help from faction for whatever it is that we need to grow our characters just to try and make a difference,no matter what hardships we'll endure.

I remember Amplified had lands once too.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well I hope they can change it... but dont give up in the first week of trying to change things. I am pretty sure you guys will get land. Hopefully in august we have 3 colors :D
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited July 2009
    What about you ? Are you always gonna be a spectator watching and commenting on how things turn and twist in the server or are you gonna try to step up and do something about it? I'm sure you prefered the old TW map more than the way it has become now.
    Me and others here have passed out a nice 1.3-2mil,mby more or less(depending on class/faction) TW pay per week, free access to teleport around half the map and an easier way of getting help from faction for whatever it is that we need to grow our characters just to try and make a difference,no matter what hardships we'll endure.

I remember Amplified had lands once too.
    You worry about yourself first ;D I have my own personal worries to take take of first. Cant jump from one problem to the next without solving it or theyll all come crashing down.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    MY, that was fast! I hear plans of pple who jumped to outlaw ready to jump to another fac already :P so much for patience.
  • twinkletoast
    twinkletoast Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Outlaw vs Leg. 45 minute fight in TW and great fun was had by all. Congrats to all who attended.

Congrats to Outlaw for putting forth a fabulous effort.
  • Azuresier - Sanctuary
    Azuresier - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Really I dont think anyone should hate them for owning the map, but I do understand the people wanting to have fun and be in the war. I'm only lvl 36 right now so I cant participate or I would join a mid strength faction just for the experience. I don't quite see it as making it a better place, merely asa others said creating more powerhouses. At the same time you cant by yourself stand against them and have fun because your alone. Good luck Outlaw maybe one day I can fight alongside you.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    join D'Gamers together we SHALL crush 1 of those factionsb:surrenderJOIN US
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Outlaw vs Leg. 45 minute fight in TW and great fun was had by all. Congrats to all who attended.

Congrats to Outlaw for putting forth a fabulous effort.

Yeah, and as far as I heard, Recluse did pretty good against Nef too. They had a fight for more than a half an hour. Course wining is another problem, but things are on the right track. Maybe we will see after all more colors in August. Amplified could throw some more fights and the whole map will be good to go. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veracious - Sanctuary
    Veracious - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, and as far as I heard, Recluse did pretty good against Nef too. They had a fight for more than a half an hour. Course wining is another problem, but things are on the right track. Maybe we will see after all more colors in August. Amplified could throw some more fights and the whole map will be good to go. b:thanks

Recluse didn't fight Nef this weekend?
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes, it was. Steel dominated the PK for as long as they were around. (They still are - but everyone knows what happened to them.) Legendary + Nef had to team up, just to stand a chance. I remember teaming with them everyday to PK Steel, and everyone would complain "Steel has to call 30 members just to kill us LOL", when in fact, we were trying to cover up how pathetic we were, with the two top factions not being able to win PK vs a faction with zero territories (at the time). Sure, Nef and Leg turned around, saying, "We still pwn you in TW". Wow? Kudos.

Steel may have had annoying members, ****-holes, no strategy, etc., but, they were still a faction, much stronger then the majority of factions around now.

Think of it what you will, they're not around to argue about it anymore, anyway.

wow, shows how long ive been banned for. i got banned a week before steel imploded (which for the record was caused by YENSU causing drama and being a total *****, which is why i think this new outlaw pandemic wont work)
    which must mean.. im still in steel?
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    would be easier if you merge two active 80+ tw factions together into one for the purpose of your cause but i noe that wont happen b:laugh
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    would be easier if you merge two active 80+ tw factions together into one for the purpose of your cause but i noe that wont happen b:laugh

Sounds like the merge between "Rebirth" and Regicide. After that, Regicide is still.. meh..
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Alot of my faction members went to Nefarious. Some went to "OurHome" - and a couple to Legendary. [I know some who quit with me, and some who remain factionless to this very day.]

Out of the 200 people, 170+ left, and about 60-70 went to Regicide. After which, more left for Nefarious. It most definitely was not a merge. More along the lines of "People who don't like Legendary or Nefarious go to Regicide" kinda thing.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Well I gotta say though,the ppl from rebirth that came in legendary have like a born-pvp blood in them :P Main one being Zaeris ,she learned to pvp very good in a damn short time and began loving it b:victory . I had no veno pk-partner to purge ppl in pk before she came and made me realize that without those even the ppl with high refines/lvls/gears are not that hard to take down.

On the other part Gaara if you remember him is such a fail,1st for being a bm that refuses to 1v1 a ranged class INSIDE SECRET PASSAGE,refuses a mass battle with fair numbers/lvls outside since he's afraid of air and 3rd fights, QQ's while dead, one of the those bms that go out try heaven's flame > thunderstorm and no matter if it fail's or work's they go back in safe zone,QQ's in it,and hug's it like his own teddy bear pillow.And yea he went in nef. Back when Sayuri was nef lead,guys like him/blackestfire and others with a big mouth yet no action/skill to back it up, would've probably been kicked right away.
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "Rebirth" was awesome.. it was too bad it had to end up the way it did. b:cry

Went to Regicide because a lot of ppl from "Rebirth" went there but it just wasn't the same so I left. b:sad

Out of everyone that left "Rebirth", a lot more are in Regicide. Nef probably has the second highest number of "Rebirth" people followed by Recluse and Legendary.
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Please, if you're level 70+ join my faction, 4EverLost. Currently, we're a level 2 faction, but we're trying to build it up and get rid of the blandness on the world map. Send me a postbox message or something if you'd like to join or know more about us.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well I gotta say though,the ppl from rebirth that came in legendary have like a born-pvp blood in them :P Main one being Zaeris ,she learned to pvp very good in a damn short time and began loving it b:victory . I had no veno pk-partner to purge ppl in pk before she came and made me realize that without those even the ppl with high refines/lvls/gears are not that hard to take down.

Yeah. Zaeris was awesome. Maria_Neko and Zaeris were my pride and joy b:kiss
    On the other part Gaara if you remember him is such a fail,1st for being a bm that refuses to 1v1 a ranged class INSIDE SECRET PASSAGE,refuses a mass battle with fair numbers/lvls outside since he's afraid of air and 3rd fights, QQ's while dead, one of the those bms that go out try heaven's flame > thunderstorm and no matter if it fail's or work's they go back in safe zone,QQ's in it,and hug's it like his own teddy bear pillow.And yea he went in nef. Back when Sayuri was nef lead,guys like him/blackestfire and others with a big mouth yet no action/skill to back it up, would've probably been kicked right away.

lol he was in "Rebirth" for a while, and joined our PK vs Steel a few times, but for the most part, he stayed in the safe zone, whilst I PK'd with Leg/Nef. I do have to give him credit though; there was this one time we were PKing vs Steel in Secret Passage..

There was... about 13-15 Steel inside. DR, Boyn, LuZu, YenSu, Kagura_O [dunno if she was in Steel though?], Verticoli, Dark_Exile, 2 other archer's I forgot, Frotis, ummm... Saintblu.. and I forgot the others. So long ago b:shocked

We had Herojet, me, Flay, Veno_Master, a Legendary Wiz, a "Rebirth" Wiz, and sarendena-

So they were camping us.. Gaara came in with a few other "Rebirth" members, who were also in PK mode, and BBX began trash talking [is that all he can do anyway?]

Anyway, we got bored, and charged out. saren took down one archer, then had to run back as Verti and Dark_Exile were attacking him - so I run out with Hero, Veno_Master dies like 1hko from boyn, so I go after boyn with stunlocks, then I get Frotis using Plume Shot on me hitting me for like 100 damage, and Dark_Exile + Verti + DR + Boyn were all on me, then out of nowhere, Gaaraa came out and AoE stunned, that gave Hero and I a chance to attack back as I could finally attack [xD], so I AoE'd, got a zerk crit on boyn with Hero's Armageddon and he died, along with Saintblu and Dark_Exile, then I ran to Verti, stunned him, Heaven Flamed, and saren+Flay killed him in 2 seconds, then we got Frotis trying to run back into the Safe Zone, and DR ran back in going; in his words: "lol".

Ahhhhhhh...... Fun days, fun days. That PK lasted what.. like 2hrs. b:dirty

Edit: I would like to add the fact that everyone wasted roughly 5-50 GA's in those few hours. DR and I had burned through like 2 charms too xD. Was so awesome.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yea... too bad those days are gone...

Come baaack Steel come baaackkkkk... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary
    Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wish we can come back but too many people left mostly on nef/leg... =( oh well... i miss using aoe dragon on clerics but leg/rebirth gets me killed hehe.. although, some of these players that pwned me help me what to do on pvp...