Make it a Better Place

Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
This goes for ALL those who are Eager for the 3rd Colour on the Map...

The map has been dominated for a long time now with Nef and Leg playing around its time we all should join hands Once again to stand up against it.. It has started a lot of the old School ppl have joined hands in hands and we hope to do it this time... I call for All those who are interested in this venture all those who knows us all those who want to make a difference PM me ingame and we can get u an invite. It Time we show the server that there are people to make a difference... Lets make it a better place for the others to come and enjoy and let the map be painted again in a different colour with spots of green and blue and yellow and wat not else..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
Post edited by Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    He speak's the truth,we're looking for lvl 80+ TW capable ppl with a strong desire to try and change the map.
    Some of us joined outlaw just to try and change this as we are annoyed and no1 taking any action about how things currently are.

As for why I left legendary,don't get me wrong I don't hate it or anything but I've been wishing for things to change TW - wise for a long time and I ,like the rest that came to outlaw sharing same thoughts will do our best for this to happen.
    Hopefully ppl will get motivated more now and try to do the same ;TW's a main fun factor of the game,don't dish it till you try it,real TWs not 5-10 mins ones that is.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Best of luck guys and gals and.. guy-gals :O

I have a feeling you'll need it.

See you on the field! b:victory
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I went with them too b:surrender

I dont hate nefarious.
    I dont hate legendary.
    I hate monotony.

This looks like fun. who wants to have fun with me ? b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can anyone say "De Ja Vou"?
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ..so tempting to join u guys...b:sad
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    does the 80+ factor put me out rigth?

XAsch do you mean steel? that wasnt a faction at all.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    for some.. reason..

i just don't trust you guys..

this is a perfect way to weaken all the other factions
    get everyone to leave their faction to join yours

...yeah no..
    there's just too much to lose right now for me to trust this
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmmm....very tempting but I love the faction I'm in. Kudos to you man for standing up to bad ego guys and gals like Devalis. I hope this new faction of yours is very successful. All I can say is try and work together if not you will fail (Steel).
    edited July 2009
    Before this gets all nuts and oven roasted....

We are NOT an ANTI-Nef, ANTI-Leg group. We arent here because we think these two guilds are horrible empires and such. We are not trying to disrupt other guilds to try to beef up our own ranks. We just want some change. We are a legitamate faction with a real TW purpose. Outlaw has been an established guild for a very long time. Us newcomers chose Outlaw as our new home because of their neutrality with both sides and also their long history in this server. Like many of you, we wish for there to be more movement in TW. We left our factions (from both legendary and nefarious) to see if we can make it happen. Do not take our future movements as taking sides with either reigning parties. We want to establish ourselves as independant. If you view this as a new steel or nemisis, then I will not sit here and try to convince you otherwise, as you are entitled to your opinions. If you do not want to join us and are content with your current factions, that's great. But I say, we hope to motivate you all to try and make a difference, wherever you might be b:cute
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    so so tempting....
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    so so tempting....

go go gob:laugh
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This may offend some people who were in Steel, Not my intentions, however I think it needs to be said.

Unlike Steel, Outlaw has been around since the opening of the server. Many of the members have been in Oultaw for a long time. We have sets of rules that will be followed by all members regardless of the effects it might have on the current situation of the faction if booting somebody needs to be done. I refuse to sacrifice the integrity of the faction for a quick path to success. I would sooner go back to what we had and build from there then allow for people to act in a manner which degrades the faction.

So at the moment we are trying to effect change as has been said here already. I have seen many people complain about how TW is so stagnant with only 2 top dog factions doing the same thing every week. And most if not everybody who has recently joined feels more or less the same way. I do not intend for Outlaw to ever become a replacement of either Nef or Leg. I would Love for them to keep going, hold land and maybe one day Outlaw can be the 3rd. After that or maybe even during another of the smaller but not so weak factions can step in on TW fun lasting more then just 10 mins as they get slaughtered by people well over there lvl. Who knows maybe one day we can have 4 or more factions on the map going at it taking and losing lands.b:victory
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm from lost city, and I posted in this thread b:pleased
  • Zyhara - Sanctuary
    Zyhara - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *pokes at the Lost City person* >>

So what, we'll have a third color on the map? Yippy skippy. Maybe then they'll become a super power like those two and it will be split three ways and none of them will be able to overtake the other. I want to see more than three colors, personally, and I'm starting to come to terms with that not happening.
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    *pokes At The Lost City Person* >>

So What, We'll Have A Third Color On The Map? Yippy Skippy. Maybe Then They'll Become A Super Power Like Those Two And It Will Be Split Three Ways And None Of Them Will Be Able To Overtake The Other. I Want To See More Than Three Colors, Personally, And I'm Starting To Come To Terms With That Not Happening.

Don't Poke Me I Do Not Like It I Will Oneshot You From My Server
  • Apathia - Sanctuary
    Apathia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And well before some one asks me on the post of why i left Neffarious the answer is

Devalis, present leader of Nefarious asked me to leave casue i stood up agaisnt his online wife and his selfish friend Makeda in faction forums. We all know and let it be known that Devalis marks the downfall of the Great Nefarious for sure. And al those Dev supporters am waiting for u comment on this too please do read this

this reeks of butthutt
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    this reeks of butthutt

can you smell my butt? I think mybuttishurt
  • Apathia - Sanctuary
    Apathia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can you smell my butt? I think mybuttishurt

can u? I'm sure u can with ur head so far up there.

just kidding b:surrender
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    can u? I'm sure u can with ur head so far up there.

just kidding b:surrender

it's so far in there my head is where it should be :<
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    so so tempting....

It sorta is but I'll stay where I am ATM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oooh does this mean holy is no longer tired of tw? :D
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Arzalea - Sanctuary
    Arzalea - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like a lot of fun.. But I don't think I could leave my current faction. Been in it since lvl 38. b:kiss

Good luck, though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656411
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    OK Once and for ALL We are not Anti Nef or Anti Leg this post inst meant for showing some particular guild down. So all Nefarions Quit PM me saying i took outlaw Against Nefarious. I Dinn do anything Wrong i wanting to change the map. So Before pmng me Get your Facts Straight. THIS IS NOT ANTI NEF NOR IS IT ANTI LEG THIS IS AS NEUTRAL AS IT WAS BEFORE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    XAsch do you mean steel? that wasnt a faction at all.

Yes, it was. Steel dominated the PK for as long as they were around. (They still are - but everyone knows what happened to them.) Legendary + Nef had to team up, just to stand a chance. I remember teaming with them everyday to PK Steel, and everyone would complain "Steel has to call 30 members just to kill us LOL", when in fact, we were trying to cover up how pathetic we were, with the two top factions not being able to win PK vs a faction with zero territories (at the time). Sure, Nef and Leg turned around, saying, "We still pwn you in TW". Wow? Kudos.

Steel may have had annoying members, ****-holes, no strategy, etc., but, they were still a faction, much stronger then the majority of factions around now.

Think of it what you will, they're not around to argue about it anymore, anyway.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ayano chan must dieb:bye
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    omg.....Ayano must be loving all this attention hes getting...First a thread created just for him, and now people obsessing over him....jeez, people....go focus your energy somewhere else.

And this.....thing...that is happening (I havent a clue what to call it)...I wish you all the best of luck. Dont f*ck it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited July 2009
    oooh does this mean holy is no longer tired of tw? :D

my last attempt at tw. My honest wish is for everyone to take up arms and try to become more involved in TW, whichever guild they might be in. NOT for the sake of taking down Nefarious or Legendary. NOT to settle personal vendettas against anyone. But to try and make a large part of the game enjoyable to all who dare take the challenge of that little thing we call territory wars. hopefully we are all witnessing a revolution which will change the server for the better, involving the entire community. If not, cant blame us for trying b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Going to other facs to make a change on the map is good and new. But first you have to ask yourself this:
    Are you willing to build, help, and organize this said faction even through 10 consecutive TW losses?
    Too many pple give up too fast cause they want change in the next 2-3 rounds, which, isnt gonna happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    We dont mind doing that deceptiser. the thing is we dont have pride or ego nor do we have land. even if we loose 20 TW's we wont loose anything against it. but yeah atleast i hope with our step towards the better future of Santuary we might wake up the few of the sleeping people on pwi and make then fight for a cause. the cause not being to wipe out nef or leg. As a matter of fact we have huge respect for nef and leg after all these 2 are the only surviving factions no matter how good or bad they are but they should earn there respect. But yeah we here to change it. we here to make a difference. This might as well be the last chance or the last try of ppl to make a difference and we really mean it and once again.
    This is NOT a Anti Nef or Anti Leg Campaign nor is it a Personal Vendetta. This is just a move to "Make it a better place".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veracious - Sanctuary
    Veracious - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is NOT a Anti Nef or Anti Leg Campaign nor is it a Personal Vendetta.

To be honest, it's hard to take this seriously seeing the last bit of your opening post b:chuckle