Magenta - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    added lv5 wep choices will hav lv 20 weps soon
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The hammer needed to open the lvl 50 and 80 boxes cost 5 boutique gold OR you can get gouged for 500k+ from a catshop to buy one and open your boxes. Either way, is this weapon worth 500k? Will we suddenly have great weapons galore on the server for every tom, **** and harry? Basically, this means that all the money/time/mats you invested on the weapon u use now (providing its a 3*) is now worthless, even more worthless to higher lvl players who had to spend 500k to be able to open the next box and don't need this weapon. I spent weeks collecting Dragon Ords for a Penetrator, a 5M+ value weapon; only to now see that any lvl 50 player can get a weapon almost as good for 1/10 the price. Boo to this event, bad GM's... they should have only given players 1 box according to their lvl and nothing more! This event is nothing more than yet another cash grab for the benefit of rich players and of course, PWI. Are they trying to make up the lost revenue for crashing the AH during the last update? :)

lol penetrator
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Magenta - Dreamweaver
    Magenta - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Final update incl lv 20 wep stats
  • EpicFailWolf - Heavens Tear
    EpicFailWolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    thanks for the info, it was realy usefull.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    please dont bump old threads.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    please dont bump old threads.

Since when are you a mod of the forums? And how is bumping old threads so bad that you really need to say something about it everytime?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Since when are you a mod of the forums? And how is bumping old threads so bad that you really need to say something about it everytime?

QFT

10char
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

There's a rule about "necro"ing old threads...what she's doing is a good thing, reminding people of the forum rules.

+1 For being a Civilian Mod, Tear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There's a rule about "necro"ing old threads...what she's doing is a good thing, reminding people of the forum rules.

+1 For being a Civilian Mod, Tear.

I have never understood people's complaints about bumping old threads. On most forums people get chewed out for starting new threads about the same old topic instead of using the search function. I would not have even know this quest existed if this thread had not been raised since I was not looking at the forums a month ago and did not know this quest was ever added. Besides, the thread is only a month old. That is pretty minor thread necromancy.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i am not going to open my level 50 box, no point spending 500k on a weapon that isnt that good...
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Lolas - Heavens Tear
    Lolas - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    I have never understood people's complaints about bumping old threads. On most forums people get chewed out for starting new threads about the same old topic instead of using the search function. I would not have even know this quest existed if this thread had not been raised since I was not looking at the forums a month ago and did not know this quest was ever added. Besides, the thread is only a month old. That is pretty minor thread necromancy.

I totally agree with this. Pulling up old threads is WAY better than the constant repeating of the same questions. If a perfectly good thread is on here, with good information for the players, it should be bumped at every opportunity.

The people that complain about old threads are simply elitist, that feel since they have already got all the information from the thread, that it isn't important for anyone else to know about it.
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    how do i get rid of the weapons and stuff... they take up too much space
  • erethizon1
    edited May 2009
    Options
    how do i get rid of the weapons and stuff... they take up too much space

Sell it to a merchant.
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WTF!!!! I could NPC it!!!
  • erethizon1
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WTF!!!! I could NPC it!!!

Yes. All those items that cannot be traded, discarded, destroyed, blown up, or cut up into little pieces can be sold to merchants for tiny sums of money. I have to say if there is going to be only one way to get rid of certain items this way is my favorite because at least you get a little money for it. It is slightly less painful than just destroying it.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The only thing I want are the tomes but I've seen better tomes ... going try researching them on how to obtain them (I assume boss drops).
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wrong. make them in 1k streams, get 3 tome fragments from RB gamma, and 4 mysterious tome pages from cash shop.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have a little question about lvl50 supply stash weapon. I am not shore, maybe it was answered somewhere here, but I am too lazy to read all pages of comments, so I read only first 6.

What does AttackLevel gives? I understand its important add, but I am also shore that I have never heard about what it gives.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Ulala - Dreamweaver
    Ulala - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have a question about the Xmas blessing.

I was told that because at Xmas time the Dreamweaver server didn't exist that the blessings don't exist on that server. Does this mean Dreamweaver players wont get the blessing or will it just mean that it will only be available from the boxes on this server rather than from other players as well like on the other servers.

Thanks in advanced :)
  • erethizon1
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have a question about the Xmas blessing.

I was told that because at Xmas time the Dreamweaver server didn't exist that the blessings don't exist on that server. Does this mean Dreamweaver players wont get the blessing or will it just mean that it will only be available from the boxes on this server rather than from other players as well like on the other servers.

Thanks in advanced :)

It means that the blessing will only be available from boxes. It still might be available from some players, but only those that have a level 80+ character that got it from a box.
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have a little question about lvl50 supply stash weapon. I am not shore, maybe it was answered somewhere here, but I am too lazy to read all pages of comments, so I read only first 6.

What does AttackLevel gives? I understand its important add, but I am also shore that I have never heard about what it gives.

Attack level +1 means you get 1% more damage from your skills/attacks.
    Defense level +1 means you get 1% more defense from your equips.
  • Ulala - Dreamweaver
    Ulala - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    It means that the blessing will only be available from boxes. It still might be available from some players, but only those that have a level 80+ character that got it from a box.

Ah that's good news b:pleased

Thanks alot b:thanks
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just opened my box yesterday.
    The Blessing of Christmas DOES NOT go in the blessing box.

Made a Fecundi Tome and figured out I can have either this or that equipped.b:sad
  • Sanraj - Harshlands
    Sanraj - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    What do u get in this?
    What kind of gifts?

Thanksb:pleased
  • divin3angel
    divin3angel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that xmas blessing from lvl 80 supply, means i never ever have to feed that fat pig again? + i gain extra critical % from it?
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that xmas blessing from lvl 80 supply, means i never ever have to feed that fat pig again? + i gain extra critical % from it?

Yes, as long as you equip the tome (xmas blessing in this case), you never need to feed your pets/mounts again.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Do note that your pet ONLY will not get hungry. You will still have to feed it to raise its loyalty (for both mounts and pets) and to raise the loyalty if it dies (pets)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • donthaveone00
    donthaveone00 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what is in the supply stash box at lvl 50?, n is it worth the 2mil coins payed to get the hammer to open the box?
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmmm..quite a bit of necro here. Anyway :

The lev 50 Supply Stash has different weapons which depend on your class. Since we don't have your avatar, I am not sure which you will get.
    The weapons you get are the best you can find for that level range, but yes they are expensive and if you don't have the cash for a Perfect Hammer you can just go with normal ones until you get the TT sets.

Only problems is that you still need to open the box sometimes and pay the money. You might aswel and make a financial effort and get a very good weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.