Supply Box Rewards List

Options

Comments

• Asma - Lost City
    Asma - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So do you have to buy a new hammer to open everybox after 50?
    The fail EP that has emo butterly wings on a male character that talks the most trash
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So do you have to buy a new hammer to open everybox after 50?

Nope....only for the Boxes for Level 50 and 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Magenta - Dreamweaver
    Magenta - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    updated list with more info including lv50 wep options - enjoy :D
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    @ lvl 65 I got a flawless gem shard.

The mysterious chips can be traded to the Mysterious Merchant in 1k Streams for certain molds.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So if i start the quest now, will i have to go through ALL the steps allowing me to get all the boxes?

EDIT: NVM Read through the thread.

But bummer thta hammers are 10 gold D:
    Back.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yea its so hard, u need to rightclick on the box ALL 80/5 times
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yea its so hard, u need to rightclick on the box ALL 80/5 times

I thought that because im over 80 I'd have to make a new char, lvl it and get all the items.
    Back.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    so this is like. a guarenteed xmas blessing? or is it a chance among other items to get one
  • vesperi
    vesperi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes.. Blessing is permanent..

Not to be flaming veno's since my main is one....

But to just give out a Chrismas blessing in my opinion just unbalanced the economy. Veno's by far out bank the other classes in game... and now the GM's flood the market with a blessing so they stop gripping about the price of a blessing and the cost to feed there Herc and Nix... the only thing from keeping them in somewhat of a check was the 5-10K per piece of food for there Herc and Nix.... Now they are allowed to PK from safe zones, glitch bleed in PvP and stop having to even bother to feed there pet unless it dies. In addition there upkeep was basically the lowest in game if they had a normal pet.

I have alt barb and all his funds basically go into upkeeping his armor.. he can't even afford to buy skills cause upkeep is so costly...and people wonder why there are so few barbs at higher lvls.

But... I guess money talks... and the GM's want to keep the steady flow of cash so yeah... lets give them all charms... so everyone can spend the +160.00 US to get the Nix/Herc....

Yeah... Great Idea....

If you couldn't tell I'm being sarcastic...
  • terminova
    terminova Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    vesperi wrote: »

But to just give out a Chrismas blessing in my opinion just unbalanced the economy. Veno's by far out bank the other classes in game... and now the GM's flood the market with a blessing so they stop gripping about the price of a blessing and the cost to feed there Herc and Nix... the only thing from keeping them in somewhat of a check was the 5-10K per piece of food for there Herc and Nix.... Now they are allowed to PK from safe zones, glitch bleed in PvP and stop having to even bother to feed there pet unless it dies. In addition there upkeep was basically the lowest in game if they had a normal pet.

I have alt barb and all his funds basically go into upkeeping his armor.. he can't even afford to buy skills cause upkeep is so costly...and people wonder why there are so few barbs at higher lvls.

But... I guess money talks... and the GM's want to keep the steady flow of cash so yeah... lets give them all charms... so everyone can spend the +160.00 US to get the Nix/Herc....

Yeah... Great Idea....

I'm guessing the red text was sarcasm, and the rest before it was QQ? b:puzzled
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    terminova wrote: »
    I'm guessing the red text was sarcasm, and the rest before it was QQ? b:puzzled

Nope, it was Pew Pew.
    Back.
  • Magenta - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    updated post and put in start paragraph
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wut!!?! nothign fro lvl 95 b:angry
    I like pie
  • Ruyan - Harshlands
    Ruyan - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    this is a 1-week only event?
  • Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear
    Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yeah... Great Idea....

x/mas items are meant for December only ...
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yeah... Great Idea....

or any veno could've just gotten a tome...retributon's flame was auctioning on sanct for as low as 1.3mil at one time. what is that like 2 days of grinding (or 1/2 for zoe). food cost of legendary pets was not stopping anyone.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    the hammer is one use, open the box, and its gone. but you only need two...one for the lv50 box, and another when you open the lv80 box. not too bad...especially when you get the christmas blessing in the last box! i just wish it was in one of the earlier ones....
    Sorry I'm not at home right now but i have a couple of questions

Are the hammers in the cash shop permanent?
    Does the quest stay forever or is it for a limited time only?

(: Thanks guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • aurinsghost
    aurinsghost Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The hammer needed to open the lvl 50 and 80 boxes cost 5 boutique gold OR you can get gouged for 500k+ from a catshop to buy one and open your boxes. Either way, is this weapon worth 500k? Will we suddenly have great weapons galore on the server for every tom, **** and harry? Basically, this means that all the money/time/mats you invested on the weapon u use now (providing its a 3*) is now worthless, even more worthless to higher lvl players who had to spend 500k to be able to open the next box and don't need this weapon. I spent weeks collecting Dragon Ords for a Penetrator, a 5M+ value weapon; only to now see that any lvl 50 player can get a weapon almost as good for 1/10 the price. Boo to this event, bad GM's... they should have only given players 1 box according to their lvl and nothing more! This event is nothing more than yet another cash grab for the benefit of rich players and of course, PWI. Are they trying to make up the lost revenue for crashing the AH during the last update? :)
  • Magenta - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    this is a 1-week only event?

This is a PERMANENT quest like the others we already have

it's here to stay so no need to panic you don't need to get lvl 80 in a week
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just want to say I LOVE THIS! I've always hated the generic look of the standard FB19 weapons, and the lvl20 weapons that this box gives are BETTER than the FB19 weapons in that FB19 weaps give 1 attack per second these lvl 20 2* items give 1.25 attk/s.

I have a Veno alt, and it's nice not having the 'same ol' fb weap I see everyone using.

One gripe, a permanent slot is taken, and I think the box should be a quest item and not normal inventory.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    For a noob that didn't play at xmas, what is a christmas blessing? What does it do?
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    For a noob that didn't play at xmas, what is a christmas blessing? What does it do?

It gives you a +1% to your critical hit rate and in the case of pets, it negates the need to feed your pets (veno's with nix/hercs have driven the price of xmas blessings to 3m+ on LC in the past month)..
  • Foxygoth - Heavens Tear
    Foxygoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I got 40 mystery chips so it seems that reward amounts may vary.
    foxygoth-lvl92- arcane veno

ElfyGoth-lvl 65-support cleric
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I got 40 mystery chips so it seems that reward amounts may vary.

Everyone is suppose to get 40 chips (if your level is high enough)
    You get 20 chips at level 70 box and another 20 at the level 75 box, as shown on the 1st post of this thread.
  • StrifeKami - Heavens Tear
    StrifeKami - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The only thing that really sucks is when you're a non-hammer melee class (polearm/sword BM here), and so if you switch to using the supply stash 3* hammer, you can't use most of your skills/get benefit of weapons mastery. :(
  • Millsbeast - Sanctuary
    Millsbeast - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, but after killing Viriddis, the only melee weapon was dual swords. It had amazing stats for a barb, +6 str +9 vit, but barbs don't use swords! A completely worthless item for me. If it had been an axe or hammer that would be nice. I think the devs need to balance out the quest rewards. Sometimes the only option is a belt, or a light armor vest. Not fair, belt does not equal vest.
  • Shoesicle - Heavens Tear
    Shoesicle - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wow, PWI just has to get some money out of everything. having to spend 5 gold to buy a @#$%^&amp;* hammer from the boutique to open the boxes
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wow, PWI just has to get some money out of everything. having to spend 5 gold to buy a @#$%^&amp;* hammer from the boutique to open the boxes

It's only for the Level 50 and Level 80 Boxes...everything else is absolutely free.
    Enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The hammer needed to open the lvl 50 and 80 boxes cost 5 boutique gold OR you can get gouged for 500k+ from a catshop to buy one and open your boxes. Either way, is this weapon worth 500k? Will we suddenly have great weapons galore on the server for every tom, **** and harry? Basically, this means that all the money/time/mats you invested on the weapon u use now (providing its a 3*) is now worthless, even more worthless to higher lvl players who had to spend 500k to be able to open the next box and don't need this weapon. I spent weeks collecting Dragon Ords for a Penetrator, a 5M+ value weapon; only to now see that any lvl 50 player can get a weapon almost as good for 1/10 the price. Boo to this event, bad GM's... they should have only given players 1 box according to their lvl and nothing more! This event is nothing more than yet another cash grab for the benefit of rich players and of course, PWI. Are they trying to make up the lost revenue for crashing the AH during the last update? :)

This is confusing.

1) Are you angry because 500,000 coins is too much for the level 50 Supply Stash weapons?

2) Are you angry that 500,000 coins is very little considering the amount of effort to craft 3* weapons that nobody forced you to do whatsoever.

3) Are you angry that 500,000 coins is very little considering the amount of effort to obtain the utterly over-priced and totally-not-worth-it Penetrator that nobody forced you to buy whatsoever.

It seems like you would answer "yes", to these 3 questions, given the sections I bolded in your post. If that is the case, your feelings on (1) contradicts your feelings at (2) and (3).
  • Ruyan - Harshlands
    Ruyan - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is a PERMANENT quest like the others we already have

it's here to stay so no need to panic you don't need to get lvl 80 in a week

that's a good thing! b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.