RICHEST PERSON ON PWI!!!(contest)

Centetric - Lost City
Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Who is the richest person on PWI?
If u are or if u know anybody that sooooo rich this this is a competition for the richest person on PWI.
U can show off anything u want(mounts, clothes,etc.)
Most of all we wanna know wat is highest earnings you've made in a day and your current total.
we need to know ur class also.There will be a winner for each class, AND an overall winner.
So hurry up and post em.
this ends next friday.
Keep posted for the current winner.
YOUR JUDGE~centetric
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
~RedsRose
Post edited by Centetric - Lost City on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1 mil is nowhere rich lolb:sadb:surrender
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2009
    Not richest, but I've made 10m total on 1 veno from lvl1-62.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    volst wrote: »
    Not richest, but I've made 10m total on 1 veno from lvl1-62.

its how much cash u have curently i think
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well... i never spent a cent on this game and i have about 430 gold 6mil coins and about 4 mil in CS items and 2 mil in assets...

430 gold is about 50 mil

62mil ish?

most i earned in a day was 3mil selling orbs
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ohh my, im lucky if I have 200k in my pocket...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The richest person is probably one of those guild leaders from faction owning lands that ran away with the cash b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The richest person is probably one of those guild leaders from faction owning lands that ran away with the cash b:chuckle
    Or the ones that totally charged their credit cards during 'that' gold rush. Heard some made like 700M in coins back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    well... i never spent a cent on this game and i have about 430 gold 6mil coins and about 4 mil in CS items and 2 mil in assets...

430 gold is about 50 mil

62mil ish?

most i earned in a day was 3mil selling orbs

b:dirtyb:begplz gime someb:shedtearb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well I make myself broke everydayb:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why would anyone post on a public forum as to how much wealth they are carrying on their character? It's like waving a big flag saying "**** me please, good stuff here!". b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Why would anyone post on a public forum as to how much wealth they are carrying on their character? It's like waving a big flag saying "**** me please, good stuff here!". b:sweat

b:surrenderi was thinking that too -.-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am broke 24/7, dont have to worry then eh xDb:surrender
    b:dirty
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **** me plz good stuff here :O

lulz

my username and password is VERY complicated lol not very likey anybody would be able to remember it...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What's the point of the contest.... to give the richest person a prize... like any prize you could give them would even matter >_>
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Its actually just givin them the title as richest person on PWI since u cant give em anythin they will appreciate >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So do you want only contestants who have made the most ingame coin without real cash or doesnt matter?
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What kind of prizes are we talking? Black Raptor? Fox-mount? Gold Mane Lion Lord?

If I was rich (which I may or may not be, I'm not sayin'), then I'd probably need a substantial prize to make it worth all the PMs I might suddenly get begging me for handouts. And I suspect people would demand cheaper/higher prices in any trade with me (*IF* I was rich, I mean - because I'm probably not, no-sir-ee), because otherwise I'm a greedy filthy "richer" who owes it to the rest of the players to never make a profit ever again.

And let's not forget my real-life friends who might just possibly start to QQ about how hard their (character's) lives are while I'm just SOOOOOOOO rich that everything comes so much easier for me and I ought to just be thankful that all my in-game money fell into my lap without any effort whatsoever.

All hypothetical of course.

(Unless you really do have a Gold Mane Lion Lord as a prize. You don't, do you? Maybe? You have one? How much do you want for it?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lv 57 veno... highest earning in 1 day was about 5m
    (sold 2 baby pets and 4 rares).

current items. badpanda.(maxed)Spotted manta (maxed) necklace of legion. pants of dragon scales.
    wheel of fate +3 with 2 beautiful sapphire shards.
    3* tortoise boots. robe and sleevs. all with 2+ slots filled with avg phy def shards. forget the name of the hat. but its 3* also

i have about 780k on hand (havent played in a month due to fried router)
    i also have 3 rares pending sale so that should net me about 1.3m more

i also have about 3 gold heiro (charms) still and a lv 56 archer with 3* eq also. but he isnt near as rich as my veno.
    i also have all legend swords +3 up to lv 40 with the max lv shards it can hold. xD
    and for those that are wondering... the most RL cash i have spent on this game is $20 in prepaid cards xD
    i considered my self lucky and blessed to have all this xD
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lv 57 veno... highest earning in 1 day was about 5m
    (sold 2 baby pets and 4 rares).

current items. badpanda.(maxed)Spotted manta (maxed) necklace of legion. pants of dragon scales.
    wheel of fate +3 with 2 beautiful sapphire shards.
    3* tortoise boots. robe and sleevs. all with 2+ slots filled with avg phy def shards. forget the name of the hat. but its 3* also

i have about 780k on hand (havent played in a month due to fried router)
    i also have 3 rares pending sale so that should net me about 1.3m more

i also have about 3 gold heiro (charms) still and a lv 56 archer with 3* eq also. but he isnt near as rich as my veno.
    i also have all legend swords +3 up to lv 40 with the max lv shards it can hold. xD
    and for those that are wondering... the most RL cash i have spent on this game is $20 in prepaid cards xD
    i considered my self lucky and blessed to have all this xD

i haz 20m b:cute
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It seems AdromedaB is leading.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So what does the winner win?

A hax?

Lol jk >w<
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    i haz 20m b:cute

i has lost its punching bag ur the new 1b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dddf.jpg

Never spent real money. Just good at taking advantage of sales and reselling.
  • Malika - Lost City
    Malika - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    what is that inventory b:shocked
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    *bump* keep it from sinkin to far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have a few millions with me.

a few days ago I bougth a cape of tauran Chieftain, now I am looking for a misty ring then its time for TT 80.

And yes resseling for the win.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dddf.jpg

beast. b:dirty
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dddf.jpg

cough cough WTF cough *dies*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    DMG - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dddf.jpg

I seem to have chose the right class. :3
  • Caseyd - Dreamweaver
    Caseyd - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i get a good 300 to 400k everyday. but whenever i stop grinding and questing i head back to town. then go to the auctioneer. then im at about 5k. again.b:sad
    cleric--dreamweaver

~LIVING LEGACY~