RICHEST PERSON ON PWI!!!(contest)

13»

Comments

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To point out the obvious, isn't this thread kinda like a hit list of who to rob through hacking next? Congratulations on winning, you are now the master of Zen; in that you now have nothing.

EDIT: Wondered why I hadn't seen anything about it, that's what I get for reading backwards from page 7 I suppose.

Still, many sales are really easy to make money off of. Someone with 1 million could have made 20 million in just one day about a month ago. Only people who are poor, are those who don't try, or spend it once they get it. What's funny is people with TT90+ gear complaining they can't merchant because they don't have enough saved. Even buying 1 gold is usually enough to start. Just laziness I guess.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dddf.jpg

Anyone else find it strange that invent is full of charms, but she doesn't have an MP charm equipped. b:chuckle
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    mp charms for venos are a waste.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Escobar on Harshlands has something like 400kk and hasn't spent a dime in rl money.
    ^Pro

I'm lucky if I have more then 400k at any time.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you think Singsung is one of the richest people on PW, you will be surprised :X .

I know several people on HT with over 500-700m worth of items from boutique and cash itself. I myself am not so lucky though T_T b:cry

Serious? Omg!!!

Yeah... I guess the max amount of money I had in banker and inventory was 45 mil.

I'm discovering new ways to save money, like, foods are helping a lot to save mp and hp charm. And potions...

In Sanctuary, now, I guess Sing is one of the richest. I'm really surprised.
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Anyone else find it strange that invent is full of charms, but she doesn't have an MP charm equipped. b:chuckle

Clearly a Veno... Venos don't need MP charms, and can avoid HP charms most of the time.
  • KazumaSei - Dreamweaver
    KazumaSei - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    NECRO!!! ftw
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My 37 Cleric just made his first mil :D
    (of course, that 700k mold I found in an FB helped a little...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The most money ive made was 986k, when i sold 17 ultimate subs i had been farming for the past few days.
    Right now i have about 1.2mil. Non spurred panther is probably the most expensive item i have LOL.
    If i sold everything i would probably have about 2.5mil.
    =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My 37 Cleric just made his first mil :D
    (of course, that 700k mold I found in an FB helped a little...)

i made 1 mil right when my cleric hit lvl 20 lol b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Oromis_elda - Harshlands
    Oromis_elda - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i made 1 mil right when my cleric hit lvl 20 lol b:shutup

I made 1mil after selling a perfect iron hammer, at that point I had like 3mil at lvl 26.b:shockedb:victory