13»

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    who necroed this topic? -.-
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lolz I play max 2 hours a day and I was was lvl 30 after 2 weeks...and people that play over 8-9 hours a day dont have a life....

or were jsut having fun on summer vacation cuse igot nothin better to do lol i play a whole lot but ya
    i like pie
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    DMG - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    or were jsut having fun on summer vacation cuse igot nothin better to do lol i play a whole lot but ya
    I agree. Just because you enjoy a game doesn't mean that you don't have a life. I don't see how you can play a never-ending game for only "2 hours a day" and be having fun. If you can't enjoy it long enough to keep playing, then you probably don't enjoy it in the first place.
  • DumbIedore - Sanctuary
    DumbIedore - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I always have a Justice Quest in my quest list, but you won't get thoes until lvl 60. So get to 60 asap! How? idk... :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Faction: Myriad
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=343881
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    we hax b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    kingdooby wrote: »
    i have a cleric and ive been playing pwi for mabey 2 months now and im only at lvl 44, i grind on mobs 3 lvl higher than me and still get .1% exp per mob. Is there a quicker way to level a cleric or m obs that give better exp for my level?

b:shocked he turns threads from the dead
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't necro please guys.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.