How do People Level So Fast?

Comments

• halenz
    halenz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    WTF F YOU!! Is this not a form of entertainment? People go to the thearters all the time and spends loads of money there. People paintball, rock climb. and mod other shizz. is buying stuff in cash shop considered "OK" because its a video game? Is it it not accepted by society? wtF!!?? HOW YOU THINKIN?

You , sir , Miserably FAIL at life , your post is just so dumb and pathetic that it even stops my fingers from typing a proper reply.

even the Elite no lifers at WoW would fail to come up with such a post.

back to OP , just log on a bit more than 2 hours and l2p the game and it should be easier to level , the game is easy mode.
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    halenz wrote: »
    You , sir , Miserably FAIL at life , your post is just so dumb and pathetic that it even stops my fingers from typing a proper reply.

back to OP , just log on a bit more than 2 hours and l2p the game and it should be easier to level , the game is easy mode.

Who the fluck are you? All you did just now is throw insults at me. I am left to assume that you think simply buying digital items not ok. You sound one of the complaining people here just becasue they don't have good items and lvl like some other players. At leas post and try to make a point. All you can do is insult people. Your not even try so say anything worth reading.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    halenz wrote: »

actually ur the one who fails. do some research and u'll find virtual good trading is a multi-million dollar business. people buy and sell virtual goods (items, coins , etc) as it enhances their gaming experience. easier lvling = more fun, and if u can afford it then why not?

the game i just quit before coming to this one i have offers of $3000 usd for my items, i intend to sell, and the buyers of these items will be happy simply because they'll get to enjoy the endgame features of pvp and pvm easier.

there is nothing wrong with virtual good trading, it's just not as widely accepted as other forms of trading since the item doesnt exist in a material form. however these virtual items can provide more fun and entertainment then spending a few hours at the movies and thats why it's becoming increasing popular.
  • eikram
    eikram Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kojak wrote: »
    They can do that easy with the quests there's a hard one and some of friends helping them, i play 2 weeks now im almost 30 and btw im online 15 hour a day..

lols kojak i didn't expect to find you in forum hehehe..

Demongod is the character name
    Level 35
    Heavens tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Crusaders will crusade to be strong, friendly and helpful mature guild in PW. :):):)
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    actually Ur The One Who Fails. Do Some Research And U'll Find Virtual Good Trading Is A Multi-million Dollar Business. People Buy And Sell Virtual Goods (items, Coins , Etc) As It Enhances Their Gaming Experience. Easier Lvling = More Fun, And If U Can Afford It Then Why Not?

The Game I Just Quit Before Coming To This One I Have Offers Of $3000 Usd For My Items, I Intend To Sell, And The Buyers Of These Items Will Be Happy Simply Because They'll Get To Enjoy The Endgame Features Of Pvp And Pvm Easier.

There Is Nothing Wrong With Virtual Good Trading, It's Just Not As Widely Accepted As Other Forms Of Trading Since The Item Doesnt Exist In A Material Form. However These Virtual Items Can Provide More Fun And Entertainment Then Spending A Few Hours At The Movies And Thats Why It's Becoming Increasing Popular.

Thank You! Am I wrong to say that Project Entropia is probably one of the leading games to do this? That all I know atm.
  • Anvi - Lost City
    Anvi - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    grind (kill mosnter after monster)
    quest or quest grind (collect as meny quests and do them all then turn them in, dont know how this works in pwi)
    Use guides online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 owner.:p
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    im at the lvl i am now due to its fairly easy to level, i dont level non stop or 24/7, but i do level at a nice speed and im getting 1 level a day atleast now,
    but the ppl that level fast as hell are generaly the ones with no life at all and who are on the game 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, i dont find the game enjoyable if on for to long like that, it just kills the fun slowly i think
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
  • jably
    jably Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I got a full load of classes in college and I even play sports every week with friends. You just suck at leveling.

So..... i've played a month and im only level 46 im slow lvlin and i need some advice...u got any? >.<b:surrender
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What a necro! lol
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They have no lives, no jobs, or families and spend every waking moment in game. Its pretty sad. One person in my guild even said he spent 150.00 in the cash shop in one day just to help him level. If thats not pathetic I dont know what is.

Try looking in the mirror, and you might find your answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    edited March 2009
    Look at who you just quoted, I really doubt he still plays lol.
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some people are just good at leveling. I have a friend who plays the same amount of time that I do, and no matter which class he plays, he can out level me so fast, as well as being able to level all his crafting. I don't know how he does it. I just figure it's his tons of gaming experience, gathering all his quests, doing them all at once, then turning them in. I'm sure he has other time saving things.

Anyway just because they level fast, doesn't mean necessarily mean they're on 24/7, they could just play smarter =)
    edited March 2009
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Look at who you just quoted, I really doubt he still plays lol.

I don't care, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    edited March 2009
    So you like talking to walls too? Just curious is all =x.
    edited March 2009
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    So you like talking to walls too? Just curious is all =x.

Is being an **** your profession, or just a hobby you do 24/7?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm no mod, but keep it clean yall ;3

as for the OP, i would still thing you would be in 6X at LEAST if you started in Beta.
    Back.
  • kingdooby
    kingdooby Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i have a cleric and ive been playing pwi for mabey 2 months now and im only at lvl 44, i grind on mobs 3 lvl higher than me and still get .1% exp per mob. Is there a quicker way to level a cleric or m obs that give better exp for my level?
  • kingdooby
    kingdooby Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    also have been playing about 10 hrs every day
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont bump old threads. if you have a leveling question in general, ask it in the beginners or cleric sub boards, dont bump old ****;
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont bump old threads. if you have a leveling question in general, ask it in the beginners or cleric sub boards, dont bump old ****;

You love it,you always get to come in telling them to stop and raising your post count in the process.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009

This is one thing i find so interesting about the forums.

If a member ask a question similar to questions asked before, they tell him to go look up old threads and yell at the person not to make repetitive threads.

If a member goes to the old thread with that topic and try to continue discussion, someone yells at them for reviving old thread. I even seen a MOD lock a thread and scold someone for this recently, i think he used the term necroing an old thread. I was thinking, wow, what **** power tripping MOD.

In conclusion.. Your damned if you do. And damned if you don't.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    has nothing to do with post counts, totally irrelavant information doent need to be posted in a thread thats months old.
    If a member ask a question similar to questions asked before, they tell him to go look up old threads and yell at the person not to make repetitive threads.
    people are stupid here, if theyd realize the search button fails/something that isnt common knowledge, new threads should be made.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is one thing i find so interesting about the forums.

If a member goes to the old thread with that topic and try to continue discussion, someone yells at them for reviving old thread. I even seen a MOD lock a thread and scold someone for this recently, i think he used the term necroing an old thread. I was thinking, wow, what **** power tripping MOD.

In conclusion.. Your damned if you do. And damned if you don't.

Are u psychic...?b:question

Cuz you just read my mind b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forceofgod
    forceofgod Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    truth as i can tell it are the ppl that level fast are people who A) played the game already and know where the npcs are for every quest and what to do and when- therefor cutting alot of LETS FIND THIS GUY stuff

B) ppl who you dont know have mains that are like lvl 90 and funding their character with good socketed items or something that is making their lowbie beastly and there for...level faster

C) people who have or made friends that are generous and high leveled and they get help from them. personally i was put resently into a new guild and they help me level really fast. Its all in who you meet. If you dont meet and get to be friends with other people like an mmo is intended for you to do then you wont get the same enjoyable experience as other players.
  • Scytha - Lost City
    Scytha - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty new to PW. I joined the first day of open beta and ive been playing for like 2 hours everyday for the past week. Since open beta i've been seeing a lot of high levels with mounts and glowing weapons. So far i've just been doing quests over and over each level without ever just grinding. How do people get to such a high level in such little time?

Well lets see it took me about 2 days playing a total of 30 hours or so to get to level 20 and then like a week to get to level 30. Soo i'd have to say you pretty much have to no life to get to a high level in such a short amount of time b:pleased Happy grinding! (P.s. Don't make yourself sick of the game)
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow, this is so weird, but I of corse join in.b:victory

Yes, we have no lifes, so we lvl at least once per day till lvl60.
    I kill things b:victory
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They use Orcles to do this.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    10 OracleII (as an example) wouldn't even get me near 50% experience, and those things cost 180k apiece O_o
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ORACLES AND BOT(seriously ppl do it and get a what 3 day ban? lol) FTW b:cute
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wouldn't worry about leveling yet, I'm lower than you and more preoccupied with making money than leveling.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
This discussion has been closed.