Customer Service Phone Number?

Options
DMG - Dreamweaver
DMG - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Is there a phone number that I can reach Customer Support on? My account e-mail address is old and inactive, and it submits tickets automatically using my account e-mail address.

Does anyone know the number?
Post edited by DMG - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is there a phone number that I can reach Customer Support on? My account e-mail address is old and inactive, and it submits tickets automatically using my account e-mail address.

Does anyone know the number?

Taken from the FAQ section of PWI
    Q1: How do I contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department?
    You can use the Ticketing System to contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department. If it's a specific question about one of your payments, contact the phone number on your billing receipt and provide the representative with your transaction number.
    b:cute
    Quit.
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    DMG - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Do you have that number? I'm sure the billing receipt was sent to the inactive e-mail address. Has anyone gotten one recently and have the number?
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Do you have that number? I'm sure the billing receipt was sent to the inactive e-mail address. Has anyone gotten one recently and have the number?

I don't since I haven't spend any money on they game.Probably someone else has it.b:surrender
    Quit.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    please submit a ticket to customer support for assistance. Unless the situation is extremely urgent there is no need to call the phone line.
  • alicias
    alicias Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    does anyone know the number to call the phone line for costumer suport b:cute
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL WTF? SPOONS IS BACK!!!!! And uh no offense bro but did u even read the post? HE can't GET TO the email that the ticket responses are being sent to lol. You all really need a friggin phone #, this ticket system is stupid and takes way too damn long. Does the live chat option work yet at least?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL WTF? SPOONS IS BACK!!!!! And uh no offense bro but did u even read the post? HE can't GET TO the email that the ticket responses are being sent to lol. You all really need a friggin phone #, this ticket system is stupid and takes way too damn long. Does the live chat option work yet at least?

LOL WTF? look at the date.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bad necro BAD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is no Customer Service phone number, there is only a billing line strictly for billing-related issues. You can find the phone number on any of your payment receipts.

For any non-billing issues, please use the standard Ticketing system:

https://support.perfectworld.com/
This discussion has been closed.