Wizards suck in PvP

spirea
spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Wizard
Ok this is normal pvp, not ganking pvp, not mass pvp.

Archers - stun, we die
WB- Stalemate
Veno : pet bleed, dead
BM : magic sutra, sprint, stun, dead
Cleric : LOL keep spamming plume arrow, were dead no chance

So, wizards suck. Yea
Post edited by spirea on

Comments

• Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    spirea wrote: »

Archers - stun, we die
    WB- Stalemate

So, wizards suck. Yea

Get some gear? if u are who i think u are, you have no gear.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol poor spirea ;3
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Poor Spirea maybe u need better gear. Im pushin 3k hp and #3 ranked pvper so what are you doing wrong.
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mages suck 1 on 1. They shine elsewhere. Focus on those areas instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    a mage can do fine solo to just killing wbs is our only pain. It comes down to skill and gear in a one on one
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Poor Spirea maybe u need better gear. Im pushin 3k hp and #3 ranked pvper so what are you doing wrong.

going around ganking lowbies doesnt make you #3 pvper, it may mean you got the most kills but you are no where near the 3rd or even the 300th when it comes to skill in pk b:sweat
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    going around ganking lowbies doesnt make you #3 pvper, it may mean you got the most kills but you are no where near the 3rd or even the 300th when it comes to skill in pk b:sweat

Envy... You really can't talk, bro. At all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ur pretty stupid, get new gear like every1 says im a pure mage with more than 1k phy def
    and if ur a smart mage u can kill bm before they do magic sultra dumbass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    ur pretty stupid, get new gear like every1 says im a pure mage with more than 1k phy def
    new gear like every1 says im a pure mage with more than 1k phy def

more than 1k phy def
    ur a smart mage u can kill bm before they do magic sultra dumbass
    kill bm before they do magic sultra dumbass

You've GOT to be kidding me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Envy... You really can't talk, bro. At all.

Im not claiming im #13 pvper in the server because i have 808 kills.

I only kill those on KoS thou unlike XIphox. Good thing RQ had a recruiting field day in swamp of wraiths or i wouldn't have half those kills b:cute
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Im not claiming im #13 pvper in the server because i have 808 kills.

I only kill those on KoS thou unlike XIphox. Good thing RQ had a recruiting field day in swamp of wraiths or i wouldn't have half those kills b:cute

I'm not claiming I'm the #1 mage on the server, either. That's LLama's job.

How he manages to go around claiming he's the server's best mage AND still finding time to PVP without earth barrier on, I don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boldie
    boldie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008

quoted for truth. b:chuckle but you just keep on trying. someday you might be able to pk within 10 lvls of you.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just wait man Wiz in higher lvls are really broken. I think like one of their lvl 79 skills lowers a plays elemental resistence and raises their own attacks. I believe they also have a healing spell. Yeah man just give it time...You'll own just about anyone in the game if your built right. My buddy...she has a wiz char at like lvl 85 atm and she's a light armered wiz, I guess I would suggest going LA rather then arcane, just cause she gets into a lot of rebirths.
  • Beetlejeuce - Lost City
    Beetlejeuce - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just wait man Wiz in higher lvls are really broken. I think like one of their lvl 79 skills lowers a plays elemental resistence and raises their own attacks. I believe they also have a healing spell. Yeah man just give it time...You'll own just about anyone in the game if your built right. My buddy...she has a wiz char at like lvl 85 atm and she's a light armered wiz, I guess I would suggest going LA rather then arcane, just cause she gets into a lot of rebirths.

Spirea is a lvl 100 wizzy..
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:shocked what????? wow.... no comment
    edited July 2009
    b:shocked what????? wow.... no comment

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Beelzebubble - Harshlands_1287410967
    edited July 2009
    They dont suck they're just not as versatile as other classes. The need to sneak when the enemy is grinding and do their job. Guess many players feel the need for a "press here to instantly kill* button.
    Tomorrow i'll have a kick-hiney sig...b:cry
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Spirea is a lvl 100 wizzy..

anyone with enough time to spare can get to lvl 100. Even if he/she sucks badly and the char he/she's playing doesn't fit the gameplay.
    If a lvl 100 char sucks , the problem is as they say in racing "between the seat and the driving wheel"

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The problem was Spriea's blonde moment a few weeks ago
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
    edited July 2009
    anyone with enough time to spare can get to lvl 100. Even if he/she sucks badly and the char he/she's playing doesn't fit the gameplay.
    If a lvl 100 char sucks , the problem is as they say in racing "between the seat and the driving wheel"

Well, shes rank 30 for PvP with 3534 kills, so idk how much of a problem there is there. Yes, most kills were probably lowbies, but every once in a while shes gotta fight people her level..right? Well, not exactly "her level," as theres only a handfull of people 100+ over here on LC.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    exactly...
    so this is why I don't really understand the complain.
    I've looked at the ranks, sure, u get your **** kicked sometimes, but when u have all possible spells maxed, now genies can help overcome some weaknesses, I cannot, in all honesty, see why she's complaining so much.
    There are complains from barbs, BMs, and archers too, just read their forums.
    This just a proof the classes are quite balanced at endgame and the difference is made by the player. You can either play in the big league or not, just the fact that u got the lvl to play there doesn't means u as a player have the skills to do it.
    I'm never gonna get to 100 ( well maybe in 2 years or so lol)...but I'm making the most out of my wizz and so far I'm not dissapointed at all.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009

7 month necro... impressive.
  • Cryxtal - Sanctuary
    Cryxtal - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Honestly i just feel we weren't made to do 1 v 1? True some will say it all voices down to skills and eqs. But if the other classes had the same lvl of skills and eq as u it'de still be their benefit due to their skills and our squishyness b:thanks

But on the other hand , i've beaten other classes too 1 on 1. Same lvl yes, but its only because they arnt as well-prepared. Probably they nvr duelled much. I mean face it, BM stun lock? how u wanna escape that, sure genie helps but for how long does the effect last and how many stun spells does an Axe Bm have? if u can genie (anti stun), they can genie other skills too that will help them. So lets leave genie out of e picture and go straight to e abilities that each class are given.

Venos with phoenix? and with that skill that reduces damage by so much? -.- ****. Archers stun? I have a higher chance of **** archers. See who stuns/silence who first. Cleric? almost no hope if they spot u first or both start at e same time. Barbs? depends on how well u kite.

But it all changes when we go TW or mass PvP. We deal the sheetz man b:dirty and its probably the only thing that keeps me from quitting my wiz.
    Love Is Complicated.
    「愛は複雑だ.」
    Amor es muy complicado.
    《爱是复杂的》

Do not argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. b:bye
  • tyrtallow
    tyrtallow Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Reason is because you're only looking at the wizard class itself, which is an attack class. There are only so many ways to keep any character alive/well protected in PW, and the Wizard benefits from those the most. In contrast, any means of improving damage (particularly Pattack) is much more limited.
    Try checking out the Apothecary pills and see for yourself. Also, notice that all of the other classes have protective squad buffs, the Wizard alone doesn't have a protective squad buff.
    Genies also reflect this. Note how genies focus more on protection than debuffs, and almost all of their attack skills are Mattack types.
    Wizards were meant to be squishy. IMO, this is the balance between the classes.
    Why? A Wizard that can manage to stay alive and kicking for 10 seconds is more dangerous than any other class who can stay alive and kicking for 20 seconds.
    Even archers have to kill things 1 on 1.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...i like necroing posts too, makes me feel good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the Problem Was Spriea's Blonde Moment A Few Weeks Ago

Loooooooool!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...i like necroing posts too, makes me feel good.

im gonna necro a post

speaking of Lost City

has anyone seen Haiz lately?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wizards blow at lv30, they blow at 70, they blow at 89, and they still blow at 100.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wonder if theres even a GM that plays wizard?b:shocked
    Quit.
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    spirea wrote: »

Archers - stun, we die
    WB- Stalemate

So, wizards suck. Yea

Wizard: undine strike lowers heavy armor to nothing and makes arcane armor nearly useless. Basicly an arcane hit by undine strike has his mag. resist. lower until it matches the phys. defence so arcane armor isn't a defence against wizards.
    Esential sutra combo-->basicly 5 middle chi-less nukes in no time (SS GS DP fire phoenix and genie thunderstorm) that destroys any heavy and light and any arcane that was hit by undine first.
    BT- physical ultimate
    Lategame physical def. gets even higher than magic def. with earth shield and physical ornaments.
    "Blink" kiting

Yea...Wizards suck... (sarcasm)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute