I'm not obligated to rez you. :(

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    unless the one who is asking for rezz is at 1k stream and u are at dwp I don't see why can't u spend 2 minutes to help him b:shocked

b:cry b:surrender

pls rezz me... me noob with no GAs :|

If you died in kitty form maybe I can res you :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Beelzebubble - Harshlands_1287410967
    edited July 2009
    for the panda dude, speaking as a former cleric (or clerics, played FAC, FSC and hybrid on many versions) the cleric isn't MADE to kiss everyone's **** and ISN'T suppose to help everyone he meets. He is made to provide support for HIS team when it serves HIS purpose. As for "why not rolling another class if you dont like healing/rezzing" every dumbass that dies every second, well i rolled a cleric cuz i liked the cool wing and hated bows, so there. I played as a FAC never rezzed anyone, never healed and never buffed. I payied teams to do quests for me. As a cleric I helped MY squad. Everyone else was on it's own. You don't like clerics ignoring you either dont die or carry GA and rez scroll(better than rez lvl 10). You need healing: pot. You need buffs: there are other classes that buff. The cleric isn't here to help all weaklings that **** up.
    Tomorrow i'll have a kick-hiney sig...b:cry
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am along the same lines. You are made to tank, therefore when someone asks you to tank Krimson or 2-2 HH you just go because "that is your job." I HIGHLY doubt it and y?...because you do not want to waste your charm or have the repair fees?

I suggest you know your "job" before you start telling us ours.

Oh and for the record ---> Tanked Fb59 other day with 3 barbs in the party because they did not want the repair fees. Now what is my job again?

HP buff could save exp by allowing some people not to die.
    there are bad barbs out there like bad clerics, I can probably see a few of them in these posts
    I already waste a lot of coins in charms (repairs are not that big deal seriously) so don't QQ on me of u tanking a fb59 D:

I'm not saying I don't or won't, especially if asked nicely. I was merely fixing up your fail statement of your fail idea of what a cleric is or should be. It's exactly the same as me saying a barb should reroll if he refuses to tank krimson/garangatong/jewel or any other boss you happen to be nearby when asked while doing your WQ. After all, it only takes 5 minutes. b:shocked
    "clerics are made for heal/rezz/buff/support team, if u don't do it u sucks as a cleric and u can roll another class, that's a statement"

said team btw, u all jumped from ur chairs without reading 2-3 times b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucky_Curse - Lost City
    Lucky_Curse - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    REZ ME NOW... grrr don’t walk away from me when i'm talking to you, my died body is going to haunt you for the rest of ur life... *_*

lol jk

honestly if you are a cleric you should rez random ppl if they are like 30 seconds away, but on the other had why rez suicidal dumb ****'s that think they are all godly and talk smack about everyone?

Yes it's your "ROLE" to revive, heal, and people but that role doesn't start until you're in a party and even then you can double major as a DD as well. So any other time you’re on your cleric you can play how ever you choose fit. When i was a cleric i hardly healed others or gave them buffs... and yes there are those times that you come across "immature" players that demand clerics to be thier personal "HP pot" and "Dolls". Just ignore them or Pk them or revive then Pk so they can be more upset that is if you are on a pvp server. (but thats just plain mean b:sin)
    EDIT:God i hate ppl like you, i wish to find a rude barb like you on a server who is asking for buffs, and has HP orbs is use so i can delete them with lv3 HP/MP buff

LMAO, thats happen to me so many time by accident when i had my life powder on
    I'm always like "Noooo my Powder" *pops onther one one* "All better now"

I LOVE CLERICS, kudos to them b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "clerics are made for heal/rezz/buff/support team, if u don't do it u sucks as a cleric and u can roll another class, that's a statement"

You did not answer the question?

Seems to me you have a lack of understanding of your job b:surrender

Nice edit on your response after I posted this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009

This must be the "hyper-sensitive Cleric week".

Have you hug a cleric today? Clerics are people too....

PS - It is pretty bad when cleric's whining threads outnumber the threads of people whinning about venos....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited July 2009

b:kiss xD

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

OMG they are people, I am so sueing the person that told me otherwise i thought a cleric was what a "veno is to their pet"
    i'm my pets spam heal bot and the cleric is my spam heal bot so it's like i'm a clerics pets @_@ OH no *runs in circels*
  • VenosRop - Lost City
    VenosRop - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They are pretty sensitive this week. Like this one cursed me through pms just because I sent my nix in to fr him right after he purified himself during his aoe farming.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    is anyone here capable of counter my statement without being sarcastic ?

I'll be happy to. You're a selfish, self-centered clown and I'm very disappointed that my 45 cleric *isn't* on HT - cause I'd very much enjoy telling you to *** up a rope when you <demanded> I rez you.

Unless you enjoy people screaming at you to "Kill this boss for me, *Right Now, Mister* - WTH did you roll a Barb for in the first place, L0ser?"

If you wouldn't like that done to you, you'd damn well better not do it to others.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    :o omgz another panda :s but he agrees with the cleric community ^^

*hugglez* You shall be my fuzzy wuzzy.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there are bad barbs out there like bad clerics, I can probably see a few of them in these posts
    I already waste a lot of coins in charms (repairs are not that big deal seriously) so don't QQ on me of u tanking a fb59 D:

Actually, I bolded the word team and simply added to it, since your understanding of the word 'team' seemingly includes every random **** who gets themselves killed. At least, that's what you made it sound like.
    b:dirty
    edited July 2009
    I'll be happy to. You're a selfish, self-centered clown and I'm very disappointed that my 45 cleric *isn't* on HT - cause I'd very much enjoy telling you to *** up a rope when you <demanded> I rez you.

Unless you enjoy people screaming at you to "Kill this boss for me, *Right Now, Mister* - WTH did you roll a Barb for in the first place, L0ser?"

If you wouldn't like that done to you, you'd damn well better not do it to others.

RedMenace
    b:laugh I won't surely go ask a level 45 cleric for ress and I don't think u would be nearby if that happens, I never die out of instances

and if u didn't read all the thread it's useless to keep using that "if we cleric have to rezz u barb have to tank" it's a different thing, when u refuse to do a thing that will cost u 1 minute, tanking will take more, and aniway when I get those requests I usually help if I'm near and it doesn't take 30 minutes or it's not a boss that requires trustable ppl like Krimson

btw, adding ur name at the end of a post doesn't make u cool b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009

LOL...I was never QQ'ing. I was making a point which I see you failed to grasp. I was saying that you make such a point as to "roles" of classes, obviously some of your fellow barbs, maybe you too, fail to understand what that is.

Additionally, you still have not answered the question...Since you are made to tank, have you ever declined in TANKING a boss? I will continue with my example of Krimson and HH 2-3...if you deny tanking then why can we not deny flying all over the place to res/buff someone.

I know at my level I hardly have 10 minutes to myself without being "called" to res, buff, HH, FB, etc etc etc

RedMenace

b:heart
    :o omgz another panda :s but he agrees with the cleric community ^^

*hugglez* You shall be my fuzzy wuzzy.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    clerics aren't meant to be selfish, if u wanna be that roll a veno

First, off, NO. Second off, What the Hell? You keep spewing anti-Veno babble all over this forum. I am a VERY squad oriented Veno. I have a ton of stuff that I have leveled, and gotten, just so I can be more useful in a party. I'm the one guarding the clerics, I'm the one debuffing the bosses, I'm the one pulling the mobs, and making all of your jobs easier. Don't believe me? Ask ANYONE I party with. Stop with the Anti-Veno rage if you don't understand exactly what we do. And by that, I mean, play the God damned class! And not just the "Hide behind pet, spam Heal Pet" ****. I mean get down and dirty with ALL aspects of the Veno, because then, and ONLY then do you have the right to blow your **** out your ****!
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    buff hp doesn't ress or save exp, if it does I'm wasn't aware of, from now on I'll be the clericbarian, just for u b:bye (sarcasm, since u like it so much)

if u hate me there is a way to blacklist/hide my posts, if u keep read and anwser them it's ur fault

Newbie, yes it saves exp, in fact it would give me exp.
    Saves exp = harder to kill the squishy cleric
    Gives exp = dont have to worry about HP, can pull larger groups of mobs when i solo grind
    b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there's a great difference :)
    What is the diff.? They are both helping skills and they are both skills which are demanded to be used in squads. There is no obligation to wipe every dead guys **** wit ress in the game cause they failed to get a GA, as it is not your obligation to HP buff every squishy mage out there that asks u as you pass by.

Its like saying its expected of a woman to give birth cause we 'can' (and honestly only cause we got the organs to do it even if we dont want to) but no one expects us to do it for any other person out of our personal space (or for money)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    What is the diff.? They are both helping skills and they are both skills which are demanded to be used in squads. There is no obligation to wipe every dead guys **** wit ress in the game cause they failed to get a GA, as it is not your obligation to HP buff every squishy mage out there that asks u as you pass by.

Its like saying its expected of a woman to give birth cause we 'can' (and honestly only cause we got the organs to do it even if we dont want to) but no one expects us to do it for any other person out of our personal space (or for money)

b:victory fvdsfgds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Clerics are not heal/buff/raz machines.

It's a well known fact that a very high level cleric is a powerful damage dealer. Healing skills also give you quite an edge in fighting.
    Haven't you considered the possibilty that a cleric might be playing for something OTHER than spamming heal for hours on end and flying across the world to rez stupid high levels who were to cheap to buy an angel?
    and aniway when I get those requests I usually help if I'm near and it doesn't take 30 minutes or it's not a boss that requires trustable ppl like Krimson

And let me guess, if you were busy with a quest and didn't have time and refused...and the person asking spammed you for ten minutes calling you a useless good for nothing nub failbarb.....you'd think they were being perfectly reasonable?
    You choose to help, but you're not obligated.
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear!!!

No i wuznt, I wuz a Pooh.b:bye
    I R NO ALT >:O
    edited July 2009
    argh, too many posts, nominate a cleric ambassador or whatever, I have to play, can't stay here all the time <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:laugh I won't surely go ask a level 45 cleric for ress and I don't think u would be nearby if that happens, I never die out of instances

and if u didn't read all the thread it's useless to keep using that "if we cleric have to rezz u barb have to tank" it's a different thing, when u refuse to do a thing that will cost u 1 minute, tanking will take more, and aniway when I get those requests I usually help if I'm near and it doesn't take 30 minutes or it's not a boss that requires trustable ppl like Krimson

btw, adding ur name at the end of a post doesn't make u cool b:bye

Yup, that ruins my whole argument, doesn't it.

That, and the fact that I use punctuation, and Capital Letters, and don't spell like I'm texting my Buds on a cellphone...

Keep typing, you're making my point for me.

Red
    (This is my name. Get over it)
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    "if we cleric have to rezz u barb have to tank" it's a different thing, when u refuse to do a thing that will cost u 1 minute, tanking will take more, and aniway when I get those requests I usually help if I'm near and it doesn't take 30 minutes or it's not a boss that requires trustable ppl like Krimson

^^ Just wanted to point that out and make sure people read this ^^

You mean you need to use us clerics for you to tank Krimson? b:surrender

For the record....I need me,myself and I to tank Krimson...who needs these so-called Barbs b:sweat

Such a chubby little fellow all stuffed with fluff.... *blush*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:fatb ggggg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Yup, that ruins my whole argument, doesn't it.

That, and the fact that I use punctuation, and Capital Letters, and don't spell like I'm texting my Buds on a cellphone...

Keep typing, you're making my point for me.

Red
    (This is my name. Get over it)
    I don't really care about the punctuation, we are not in a grammar school classroom, it's enough for me if u can understand
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:fatb ggggg

lol i was looking for that thing.. o well b:surrender
    I R NO ALT >:O
    edited July 2009
    First, off, NO. Second off, What the Hell? You keep spewing anti-Veno babble all over this forum. I am a VERY squad oriented Veno. I have a ton of stuff that I have leveled, and gotten, just so I can be more useful in a party. I'm the one guarding the clerics, I'm the one debuffing the bosses, I'm the one pulling the mobs, and making all of your jobs easier. Don't believe me? Ask ANYONE I party with. Stop with the Anti-Veno rage if you don't understand exactly what we do. And by that, I mean, play the God damned class! And not just the "Hide behind pet, spam Heal Pet" ****. I mean get down and dirty with ALL aspects of the Veno, because then, and ONLY then do you have the right to blow your **** out your ****!
    .. coming from a veno b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    .. coming from a veno b:pleased

And you're a barb talking about what barbs and clerics should do... So, your point here would be what, exactly? If I can't talk about my own class, why are you talking about yours?
    edited July 2009
    And you're a barb talking about what barbs and clerics should do... So, your point here would be what, exactly? If I can't talk about my own class, why are you talking about yours?
    I tried almost every class except the bm :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

now kill him, and rip off his head

i am veno hear me roar *RAWR*

lol sorry i'm a bit bored going to a differnt post now b:faint