I'm not obligated to rez you. :(

Options

Comments

• MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    btw Isala you dont really blow **** outa ur ****, its more of a squeeze/relaxation of the muscle of ur crapper. Unless u drank a lot of soda and had excess carbonation in ur bowels then i suppose u could blow it out b:laugh

K back to seriousnez. booooo Barb who hates clerics b:angry
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I tried almost every class except the bm :S

Tried implies less than 40. How far did you take the Veno?
  • Aaryana - Sanctuary
    Aaryana - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

screenshot:
    i want to see if any of your chars other than your barb are at a decent level.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    btw Isala you dont really blow **** outa ur ****, its more of a squeeze/relaxation of the muscle of ur crapper. Unless u drank a lot of soda and had excess carbonation in ur bowels then i suppose u could blow it out b:laugh

K back to seriousnez. booooo Barb who hates clerics b:angry

I don't know... Some times when you ****... BOOM!
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't know... Some times when you ****... BOOM!

o.o all i say to that is.. Eat more Fiber D:
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Tried implies less than 40. How far did you take the Veno?
    except for the wizard class I played the other classes from RL friends, and the veno was... urgh, 79 back then !?! with Nix (not herc tho) and, believe me or not, it did't took more than 1 minute to learn the class or grind, Nix class ftw

but this thread is not about it, so pm me or make another OP venos thread if u really care of...

I don't hate clerics btw, most of them are good ppl/players, but I can't just understand what's the big deal with rezzing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    except for the wizard class I played the other classes from RL friends, and the veno was... urgh, 79 back then !?! with Nix (not herc tho) and, believe me or not, it did't took more than 1 minute to learn the class or grind, Nix class ftw

but this thread is not about it, so pm me or make another OP venos thread if u really care of...

I don't hate clerics btw, most of them are good ppl/players, but I can't just understand what's the big deal with rezzing
    there's a great difference :)
    shoulda said you "borrowed and played other classes"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aaryana - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options

Screenshot or it did not happen.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, do u want the screnshot of the wizard ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aaryana - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, do u want the screnshot of the wizard ?

I want a screenshot of your char select screen.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    with Nix (not herc tho) and, believe me or not, it did't took more than 1 minute to learn the class or grind, Nix class ftw
    Maybe you should be careful with your words?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

All it takes is courtesy.

Ask. Just *ask*. Nicely, if you can manage it.

If they say no, then you know not to ask that one again. If that cleric asks *you* for help, you can refuse as well.

I ask *everyone* I deal with nicely. I give *everyone* a chance to be a stand-up guy. If they do me wrong, that's different. Then, all bets are off.

Treating fellow players like NPCs is a sure way to get **** upon every where you turn.

If it works for you, keep it up. Me, I'm gonna treat people they way I'd like to be treated. 'Course, I'm an Old Man and I was raised that way.

Red
    (Still my name, still your problem to deal with)
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

The big deal is if you read the first post RUDENESS, that will make you a non rez person.
    Big deal is, if you dont have any profit you wouldnt help a random cleric *thats a fact*, and we more then often go out of our way and get squat.

So if you can add some comments that actually count for why we should go out of are way for every person on the server please do, otherwise go pick flowers and give it to every cleric/veno that you insulted in this thread.
    b:dirty
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    there's a great difference :)
    shoulda said you "borrowed and played other classes"

Pretty much. I think we can all agree to ignore him now. Who's with me?
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I want a screenshot of your char select screen.
    b:bye
    Maybe you should be careful with your words?
    mmm D:

freaking engRish ?

aaaniway, I had enough anwsers and I have to go back in the game, can't go afk while tanking everytime to post here <_<

byez

theGoliath b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    aaaniway, I had enough anwsers

And yet gave so very few.b:pleased
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Pretty much. I think we can all agree to ignore him now. Who's with me?

I am if i can get fresh baked veno cookies *that usually only go to your pets b:embarrass"
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am if i can get fresh baked veno cookies *that usually only go to your pets b:embarrass"

noes, ull have digestive issues if you eat her cookies, she has malfunctions when she farts :(
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options

Sure. I've got the sesame oil, let's make some cookies!

*half an hour later*

Here you go, fresh steaming cookies. *hands a plate over*

EDIT: It was a joke, Pooh. A joke. And don't tell me you've never had a bad stomachache, and the aftermath. You know exactly what I'm talking about. :P
  • Aaryana - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No screenshot, no proof, so it did not happen.
    aaaniway, I had enough anwsers and I have to go back in the game, can't go afk while tanking everytime to post here <_<

byez

TheGoliath has left the thread, and nothing of value was lost.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    noes, ull have digestive issues if you eat her cookies, she has malfunctions when she farts :(

Nooo, i have high hopes xD
    Sure. I've got the sesame oil, let's make some cookies!

*half an hour later*

Here you go, fresh steaming cookies. *hands a plate over*

EDIT: It was a joke, Pooh. A joke. And don't tell me you've never had a bad stomachache, and the aftermath. You know exactly what I'm talking about. :P

Thnx ^^
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wuts a joke? o.O i r all sewiouz
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:bye

mmm D:

freaking engRish ?

byez

You're the one who opened your mouth and let all the Stupid flow out. Go back to the server, your Mama's calling you.

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Artisane - Sanctuary
    Artisane - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i dont read whole topic ... but i tell u one thing. I am playing cleric for MY choice not for buffing, rezzing or healing some random guys just because i play this class.
    I played this class in every mmorpg and lot of ppl thinking that im playing just for them; I can heal ? so i MUST heal them; i can rez so its obvious that i MUST ress them ...
    and the funniest thing is when i buffs some1 who not expected this, ress some1 or keep him alive i dont get any: thnx or kiss my **** - coz ! its obvious that i healed/buffed or ressed him him coz im a cleric ....

P.S. srry for my english b:sad
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And the next whining thread is.... -drum rolls-
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And the next whining thread is.... -drum rolls-

I bet it will have something to do with a red bird......
    Although, to be honest, this all cleric whining thread has been refreshing.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Fats_mcfatty - Sanctuary
    Fats_mcfatty - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I artificially made this for you.

mcdonalds+apple+pie.jpg
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So happy I made cleric with my other PWI Account on my laptop, I can't beleve some people. Seriously, In some cases maybe just overlook the person unless your a archer and some people assume youre a cleric. Anywho it pays to be nice you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I bet it will have something to do with a red bird......
    Although, to be honest, this all cleric whining thread has been refreshing.

b:sweat I know ALL day today.

I think I missed something. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It should be like like veno and pet. The pet doesn't even have to ask for a res, the veno just does it. b:chuckle