Full Attack Cleric Help

Options

Comments

• Cynthiaelf - Lost City
    Cynthiaelf - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You wont get in FBs TTs to be main DD, you will be called to heal.
    I generally love to DD, but where is the difference between you "FAC" and other clerics and lill ow me .

We heal and DD, we find time to do both we adapt, unlike cleric who gets in TT and wont heal cause he is a FAC

Like I said NUMEROUS times. A cleric's responsibility is NOT to heal. No class has a set responsibility. The responsibilities you have you set upon yourself. I have not set the responsibility of healing and reviving others upon myself, so it's completely irrelevant what people on parties who expect someone to heal want from me.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They will not be invited to HH runs and bosses if they cannot do some healing and have a decent res.

In higher levels, if you do not have a level 10 res = people will not call on you for these runs. Especially when you get to the higher fb's and the higher HH's.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Cynthiaelf - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They will not be invited to HH runs and bosses if they cannot do some healing and have a decent res.

In higher levels, if you do not have a level 10 res = people will not call on you for these runs. Especially when you get to the higher fb's and the higher HH's.

b:surrender

Apparently reading is a skill you've omitted...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Like I said NUMEROUS times. A cleric's responsibility is NOT to heal. No class has a set responsibility. The responsibilities you have you set upon yourself. I have not set the responsibility of healing and reviving others upon myself, so it's completely irrelevant what people on parties who expect someone to heal want from me.

Ok...lol...I am trying to be nice, but please go to the following link and click on "Cleric."

Read About Clerics

First line --> "As the primary healers of Perfect World, Clerics are masters of supportive and recovery spells, which make them an invaluable addition to any party."

---> We are also great damage dealers, but as a Cleric, people will not associate you as being a DD, like Wizzies. Whatever you chose goodluck, but we are just trying to help you. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Apparently reading is a skill you've omitted...

How so snappy? I was replying to Nelae...I chose not to quote as to think people might be smart enough to figure out what I was referring too.

Oh but wait you are a level 30 and know everything.

*bows*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
    GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

No buffs? On the contrary. I max out my self buff ASAP, and by the time I'm in the 90s I can start maxing out the skills I left aside. In other words by the time I'm in my 90s I'll have all skills. This is a build that isn't meant for PvP until you're in the later levels.

Also you don't need to tell me to restat. It's MY character, and I should have the right to build it how I want. If you want to offer advice, that's fine, but don't tell me how I NEED to play. I told the person in this thread what to do because he asked how to make an attack cleric, and which in my opinion was a better build.

This is MY choice. Plus who said I WANTED it to be easier? Maybe I enjoy a bit of a challenge.

Plus I am "needed" for FBs? Since WHEN was it my responsibility to assist people? Being a cleric does NOT mean you're interested in helping people or assisting, it just means you want healing skills and buffs. I'm not NEEDED anywhere. I never said I WANTED to be part of squads and groups.

Using the full attack cleric is supposed to be challenging. Why start with an easier build when you're looking for a challenge?

Ok Noob how are you going to get XP then? U plan to Grind and Zhen 100% of the time and not do any FB's and TT?? Im not telling you what to do, i was telling you my opinions and thoughts on the matter.

And NO the guy earlier was like "I want to be able to survive and dish out some good damage" You downed his idea of Vit and told him to go Full Mag instead. So that is just like me telling you what to do.

And you casually say "Ill have all skills by 89" like its easy to get. Everyone else will have all their skills maxed by then as well. Aside from sage/demon skills. Your opinions are very dumb just to say the least.

You act like "Oh i dont have any set responsibilities" Yet YOU DO

Clerics are meant to HEAL. Thats like me making a Barbarian to be a Fist/Claw warrior, its not MEANT to be. Barbs are meant to be Tank, Clerics are meant to Heal, we all have set ideals that everyone expects from us. You NEED, and let me emphasize that NEED to restat. Because FAC is not a build it is an IDEA, If your still set on going FAC, please read the FAC guide and ASK an experienced FAC cleric what he thinks you should do. I suggest if trying to be FAC cleric, at least be FAC Vit cleric not FAC FULL mag cleric. With the added VIt you will be able to tank a little more. Plus nobody wants a Cleric thats a DD only for TT, HH, FB. Shoot i dont really want one for TW either. Like i said before, you will have a rediculous time getting XP at higher levels because nobody will want you. The only thing you could do was FB19 and 29, you wouldnt even have the health to do FB39. Which means you will most likely give up and quit the game.
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

No buffs? On the contrary. I max out my self buff ASAP, and by the time I'm in the 90s I can start maxing out the skills I left aside. In other words by the time I'm in my 90s I'll have all skills. This is a build that isn't meant for PvP until you're in the later levels.

Also you don't need to tell me to restat. It's MY character, and I should have the right to build it how I want. If you want to offer advice, that's fine, but don't tell me how I NEED to play. I told the person in this thread what to do because he asked how to make an attack cleric, and which in my opinion was a better build.

This is MY choice. Plus who said I WANTED it to be easier? Maybe I enjoy a bit of a challenge.

Plus I am "needed" for FBs? Since WHEN was it my responsibility to assist people? Being a cleric does NOT mean you're interested in helping people or assisting, it just means you want healing skills and buffs. I'm not NEEDED anywhere. I never said I WANTED to be part of squads and groups.

Using the full attack cleric is supposed to be challenging. Why start with an easier build when you're looking for a challenge?

So you voluntarily choose to make yourself useless for 90 levels?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Someone, some time, should try TT with cleric and barbarian damage dealers using wizard heals and archer tanks?

Sounds awesome ^^
    b:dirty
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

a cleric is designed to heal. they have attacks, sure. i can't imagine having all support and no offense skills(how would you level?), but to say the only healer in the game is not to heal?

you sound as stupid as cayeon did when he introduced this on the my en forums. you know, originally i was going to play lost city because i didn't really like the idea of a pve server. then i got on and saw "fac" one after another leaving the level 1 spawn.

light armoured barbs, pure int clerics, pure str axe users

i was so disgusted i rerolled 3 days after the ob started.
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't understand why you asked the question in the OP in the first place when you clearly have your own answers decided. basically you just started a flame thread
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    He said he wants to make a good PVP cleric. The Full Attack is possibly the BEST PVP cleric. I never said it was easy to make, in fact I believe I said it was one of the hardest builds to make.

I don't care what you say, as my build has served me well thus far, and will continue to do so. I have the right to my opinion on which is better.

Plus whoever gave you the idea that a cleric is meant to selflessly help and heal others is a complete moron. The point of the cleric is a healer yes, but that doesn't mean your have to be healing other people. Anyone who tells you that your purpose in the game is to help other players and heal and buff them has turned you into their slave, and you have adjusted to the role. While you're busy constantly reviving and healing, I'll be out killing those you're trying to revive.

It is when you are on a PvP server and are doing TW enjoy getting owned.The only thing I see a use for this build is for farming the swamp of the wraiths with IronHeart at lvl4 atleast.
    Originally Posted by Cynthiaelf - Lost City
    It is when you parting with others and no revive doesn't cut it believe me I have played on a competive rpg.You wouldn't cut it in any guild in that game not even mine.The other game healer don't do the ressing other classes do.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Cynthiaelf - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't understand why you asked the question in the OP in the first place when you clearly have your own answers decided. basically you just started a flame thread

No someone sent me a PM of what skills I should do. I had an idea, but I wanted to be sure.

The ones coming in telling me how to build my character started the flaming.

*bows*

So my intelligence is based off of my level? That isn't elitist or anything.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    reroll mage asap
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    reroll mage asap
    Stop trolling and reroll your life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So my intelligence is based off of my level? That isn't elitist or anything.

Not really being elitist, but the game does change later. 60+, when you have the majority of your skills and begin to do higher level instances and you get a much better perspective on the class. From your avatar, I'd say you haven't played too much of the game as a cleric yet. Hell, I'm still learning things too.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    reroll mage asap

ahahaha
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

says the guy from the carebear server that has half my experience
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Girl from the carebear server. b:chuckle
    What does server have to do with telling a person not to troll and give a legit helpful response?
    Your just telling everybody the sad life u lead by actually putting in your lv99 'experience'. b:bye What kinda experience is that? A no-job experience? Spending money experience? Being glued to the PC screen spilling dinner crumbs at the PC desk experience? Or 7 more lvls getting-ur-****-fat-on-a-chair experience? Could be the locking yourself in the room experience too. Its a freaking entertainment game, and your tryin to brag of how much your chair weathers down faster than others b:surrender Level dont equal experience, same as growing old does not equal growing up. Unless its something braggable at a job, much help thats gonna do you in real life. That kinda experience is secondary even in a GM application.
    There are types of dedication and experience that are worth awing at. Yours fits into this genre:
    dedication.jpg
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Pookypoo - Sanctuary
    Pookypoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Its a freaking entertainment game, and your tryin to brag of how much your chair weathers down faster than others b:surrender

ROFLb:laugh
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the funny part is that you troll the forums way more frequently than i do and all comments i read from you so far are total bull****
    and its interesting how ppl try to stereotype everyone whos higher level than them in a game as some nerd thats ugly, fat, eating all day long, doesnt see the sun, whatever **** youre coming up with
    youre 92 on a server that started way after mine so i could just return the comment anyways
    and btw: no one cares if youre a girl or a guy, a pair of **** doesnt change the fact that you have no clue bout this game
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

*bows*
    I loll'd.

+1
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

You have posted like 4 times more than deadbone- i dun get it. b:puzzled
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yasii wrote: »
    You have posted like 4 times more than deadbone- i dun get it. b:puzzled
    I have time at work, and I dont spend 24/7 PWI on. Thers pple with higher count too =D Plus in all my posts I dont go cussing off like a pissed off teenage boy QQQQQQQ like this below lol b:cute
    the funny part is that you troll the forums way more frequently than i do and all comments i read from you so far are total bull****
    and its interesting how ppl try to stereotype everyone whos higher level than them in a game as some nerd thats ugly, fat, eating all day long, doesnt see the sun, whatever **** youre coming up with
    youre 92 on a server that started way after mine so i could just return the comment anyways
    stereotype lolz. chill.
    reroll mage asap<--stereotype based on attack cleric
    says the guy from the carebear server<--stereotype that has half my experience
    and btw: no one cares if youre a girl or a guy, a pair of **** doesnt change the fact that you have no clue bout this game
    OMG QQ Whatever shall I do!? ..........would you care if someone told you, you have no clue about this entertainment called limbo dancing?...yeah I thought not too, its menial.
    "Reroll mage asap" as a post doesnt exactly prove you have more knowledge nor clue about the game. It only proves you like shoving your ideas and expect pple to swallow it, and your post full of cussing shows it too.
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have time at work, and I dont spend 24/7 PWI on. Thers pple with higher count too =D Plus in all my posts I dont go cussing off like a pissed off teenage boy QQQQQQQ like this below lol b:cute

lol yesh i have to admit I do find deadbone's posts often rather brusque! b:chuckle

But i do also find retorts to arguments using a zillion quotes rather tiresome as well! =_=*
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yasii wrote: »
    lol yesh i have to admit I do find deadbone's posts often rather brusque! b:chuckle

But i do also find retorts to arguments using a zillion quotes rather tiresome as well! =_=*
    Damn =D....I was thinking of using more b:chuckle
  • GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
    GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Damn =D....I was thinking of using more b:chuckle

b:beatup Im speechless... Owned
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello, I've been building a full attack cleric for some time now. I keep STR just high enough to use my armor and weapons, and focus the rest on magic.

I have mostly self buffs, and have blessing of the pure hearted LV. 1 as my primary self healing skill, which works fine since I have low HP naturally as a full attack cleric.

My question is, as I'm approaching my 30s and up what skills should I be investing in?

A new char. b:bye
    b:dirty
  • Beelzebubble - Harshlands_1287410967
    edited July 2009
    Options
    For the OP:
    Take it from a guy that played clerics in PW on both versions. You can make a FAC and you can reach endgame but is not worth it. Basicly you are squishy as hell, the damage you gain for the 3 more mag points is minimal and no one wants you in their team. If u NEED to play a FAC you can replace your heals now with Tree of Prot., purify with Bloodcloth(for bleed) and you can add Thunderstorm for extra attack. Also if you want to reach endgame YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TEAMS BIG MONEY TO DO STUFF FOR YOU while you barely participate as secondary DD. And the cleric is already poorest.

If you want the pvp build go balanced. The 3 vit/2 lvls are extremly important and the diff is huge. You need the buffs and heals for better resistence. You wont be pwning mages with plume and razors forever. Lategame they have huge hp and lots of physical def. Your job in pvp is to last longer than your enemy. Look at the skills to prove it, lots of shields and heals and seals. You are made to last. The full mag may be good in the 30s-60s but you wont be able to resist after that. Take careb:bye
    Tomorrow i'll have a kick-hiney sig...b:cry
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    o.O how did i miss this trolled thread..

*grabs a bucket of popcorn and scrolls to page 1.*
  • VenosRop - Lost City
    VenosRop - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    o.O how did i miss this trolled thread..

*grabs a bucket of popcorn and scrolls to page 1.*

IMO needs more Forp and Mystic

Fixed! Thanks Decepti