Is this game ubalanced?

Sinew - Lost City
Sinew - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Reason for question is have been reading through countless threads
Apparently everyone's opinion is that venomancers are way over powered
Apparently they can solo dungeon early levels they get overpowered skills
and stuff is this true?
Bare in mind you are a different class and have the ultimate gear for your level and correct stat point alignment.and your skill combo's and correct points in those skills are all optimal.And you can pull off skill combination's like a seasoned professional
And as they should be.

Do They still win hands down?..

And why do they get such charity in the forms of pets and everyone else misses out? it's unfair!..ye QQ whatever who gives a ****.

Just answer the question.Btw i won't re roll one i just want to know. I personally think there ugly looking things.
Post edited by Sinew - Lost City on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The best thing you can do is to make one yourself and try it.
    The reason venos gets pets is because they have low damage, and the pet is needed to bring the class to the same level as the other classes.
    Most of the complaining is about one pet skill, the fleshream skill, where in pvp, the bleed effect does not seem to have the regular 75% damage reduction everything else has (someone calculated it in another thread, the skill does have a reduction, but is substancialy less than the usual 75%).
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    The best thing you can do is to make one yourself and try it.
    Btw i won't re roll one i just want to know
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They're most definitely overpowered in PvE. In PvP they're just very powerful. Nix is certainly crazy and needs fixing, but genie skills can get around it.

In PvE however, they're insane. And nothing will change my opinion on that, I've heard the silly arguments from veno's that "its not easy for them too", but I run a veno and it's like playing on easy mode. You can easily maul things 20 levels higher, you rarely get hit if you know what you're doing, tiny repair bills, crazy killing speed, you can solo your own bosses and dungeons, extremely cheap to play.

But, the pet is a weapon. A veno with no pet would be the worst class in pwi by far.

Other classes can have pets anyway. They're called Barbs.
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    This is a review of an individual on the mmosite as what he has to say.

Straight to the point.

I ll give you some basic information you need to know before you start playing perfect world, or if you re going to continue playing it.

Before i start i want to clarify the word "pro". It just mean i'm a very high level, and stopped playing the game few months ago. If i kept going i would be around lvl 100 now.I had a lvl 82 cleric on a PvP server. I spent many months playing night and day, spent around 200$ on the cash shop etc.

Alright here we go. All i m gonna give you is the facts of this game, you decide yourself if you like it or not.

-Has a very big and helpful community, yes. And the forums are so crowded of helpful people. Unfortunately the PvP servers turn out to have more kids,flamers and generaly offensive people that bring competitivity to another level. There are always people that are going to help you with everything. Even if they dont have intentions to help you cause they re "good", they HAVE to help you on times, cause thats how the game is. I ll explain this. There are dungeon people call them FB's, that you have to do them every 10 levels, starting from lvl 19. Those dungeons can only be done with a squad of MUCH higher lvl players. For example , FB19 requires a squad of 40+ or maybe 50+ players to finish it without a risk. (or could get a 70+ or 80+ to solo it). So , what do those players gain and why should a help a noob like you even if they dont know you? Easy. They get XP. Each player gets the quest item for the FB only once, and that quest item gives the whole squad XP when they finish all the bosses of the instance. So my point is. You WILL get help. At least till lvl 59. After that it s getting harder.

-You may have to stick to the same 2 skills for 30 or 40 levels. All you can do is upgrading them. That is, IF you have the money to upgrade them. It turns out skills are starting to cost TOO much. Just a single upgrade of the skill "Wield thunder" might cost 1.000.000 coins.

-The game is TOO hard to level up. The ammount of XP you need to LvL up from lvl 75+ gets ridicilus . But it is pretty easy to get to 60. You re not going to go on after that if you re not a hardcore player and dont have like infinity free time. Lvling up from 85 to 86, might take 1 week+ for an average player, providing that you ve done everyday both of the daily quests, with one of them costing around 200k, from lvl 80+ , and the other one needing around 1.30 hour to do it if you dont have bought fast flying gear.

-In this game you can die very easily and you lose XP. When you die after lvl 80+ you may lose 3-4 hours of gaming just cause you died from mobs. You may drop items when someone PKs you. Even when you dont fight back and your name is white, you still have a small chance to drop something. And yes, anything in your inventory might drop. Even the 30$ wings you bought from the cash shop, or your HH80 weapon that you refined to +6 and added a flawless shard and took you 1 month to aquire...

-...but hey! you can do something so you wont drop your precious items! Have you guessed already? yes! you can use the cash shop! The cash shop, on which everything costs a reasonable amount of money(yea right). So you got paid today and want to use a bit of money to this CHEAP cash shop? alright lets do this! Lets buy the best wings for 50$, and lets buy some guardian angels so you wont drop anything if you die. Hmmm... maybe we should buy a marriage pack too? There is this venomancer i ve fallen in love with and... you know. Oh wait, how much does the marriage pack costs? 30$... oh wait again... Thats 30$ EACH.. My point is.. This game is 100% cash shop based, and its a money trap. I admit it i was a victim too. as i mentionted before , i spent around 200$ on the cash shop. Just think about this. You want to get a mount, some average flying gear, some guardian angels, and a Gold HP charm (Those are the things that auto heal you when your HP drops under 50%. And they're consumed VERY fast. Also, its almost essential that you NEED to have a charm. Not only for grinding, but especialy for instances. Noone gets you on party if you dont have HP or MP charm( depending on your class)). The cheapest mount is 10$(Without ugrading items), average flying gear is around 20$. another 5$ for a guardian angels pack, and 4$ for a single gold charm. Thats a sum of 39$. Now you should feel satisfied... or not ? Either way, few weeks later you ll find out they released new mounts, and new wings, so your items now are so "noobish". Oh, and you just realised your HP charm is almost out. You have to buy a new one yet again for 4$ or 400.000 ingame coins from a player. Oh and lets talk about refining items.... it is IMPOSSIBLE to upgrade something above +2 or +3 without using the cash shop refine items. As the lvl of the item goes up, the price of the refining items you need to use gets ridiculously high. When i left the game, only 3 people had over +10 equipment. And they spent over 3000$ to have it.

-Classes are very imbalanced. Barbarians over lvl 70 need a squad of people to bring them down. and above lvl 80 you just cant kill them. You might tick their charm, but no, you wont kill them. Venomancers are overpowered too. Since Perfect world released the phoenix(Which costs around 250$), venos are unbeatable. You might be a lvl 80 players and PvP with a lvl 60 venomancer with a phoenix. Dont bother try that. she going to bring you down in seconds. Well, not her actualy, but her phoenix. Also, venos can solo almost every instance if they have a hercules pet (cash shop item too)

Edit: Forgot about this, dont let the countless quests at low levels trick you. Yes you can lvl up only by questing, but thats only till your 40s

Well thats about it.. nothing else comes in mind right now, i ll probably update it as i get new thoughts. thanks for reading this, and if you re going to play the game enjoy it as much as you can, and dont spend money you re going to regret on the cash shop. Also, i have to wish you good luck and patience if you re aiming to go above lvl 70
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    in PvE you CAN kill things much higher level than you, but not really worth doing. You can get 900 exp and a DQ item worth 5k in 3-5 minuites or you can kill 10 mobs your level get 300 exp each and 5 DQ items worth 2.9k each.

There are 2 main ways I see Venomancers excel above other classes but each class has things it can do better than others. Venomancers can grind efficently with a low repair cost(2-6k per hour usually) so they make more money grinding than other classes since thier pet takes most of the damage and luckily you dont have to repair your pet.

And Second If you get a Legendary Pet(Herc or Nix) you can solo stuff Much before you are supposed to. At lower levels these are Very overpowered. End Game you need them to Keep up. They are equivalent to some of the Epic wepons and should be treated as such. They are not end all powerful that you dont need anyone else(for TT 2-2 I have a Barb who is 6 levels lower than me Tank a boss I cant) but they are like a easily available 8jin weapon that Venos can get. If there were Rep items so Wiz and Cleric could get their 8jin then High levels would not complain Veno overpowered. A level 50 Veno with a nix would still kill a lvl 50 Cleric though. I think Herc/nix should just start at level 80 or so for Balance(so people below 80 couldnt use one yet)

But that being said look at level Rankings on Heavens Tear and you will see where Venos are not Overpowered. lvls 1-60 are a breeze for Veno. 60-100 not so much. Zhening is not efficent for us. Not saying we can Lure, just 5 times better to Have BM/Barb do it. We are not really needed for Rebirth. Can do FB but no coin in that. So if you want to play Veno be prepaired to grind.

[/End Rant]
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd agree, venomancers are overpowered. I haven't tried PvP yet as I don't have a nix, but the only downside I see to a venomancer is that they rarely have a place in a zhen squad, once you get decently high level it becomes very very grindy to level without being able to zhen.

I think if they were to significantly lower the amount of MP venomancers have it might balance it out, I find my cleric to be about as easy to level except that I run out of mp very very quickly without having metabolic boost or natures grace to fall back on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In order to make veno overpowered, $400 is required. $200 for herc(pve) and $200 for nix(pvp). Without the spending, venos are average/weaker than most classes.

When a class is overpowered, players have a tendency to all switch to that class, instead of just complaining. They are complaining instead of switching because they don't want to spend the money, and if they just switch without spending the money, the resulting veno will be underpowered instead of overpowered.
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In the time it takes for a veno to solo a dungeon, a regular group can do it 5 times. Balance.
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    In order to make veno overpowered, $400 is required. $200 for herc(pve) and $200 for nix(pvp). Without the spending, venos are average/weaker than most classes.

When a class is overpowered, players have a tendency to all switch to that class, instead of just complaining. They are complaining instead of switching because they don't want to spend the money, and if they just switch without spending the money, the resulting veno will be underpowered instead of overpowered.

It's not money at all.It's the time it takes to get to a respected level
    It's back tracking to realize next month another class is favored
    Stick with one i think is best way If your fantasy is a warlock go them.If
    You persona fits that of a warrior go them and stick to your guns not what is this months hottest.

And just wasting precious time.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Yeah... Flesh ream is overpowered.
    It tears away at me so easily, "QQ".

/sarcasm
    I'm going to throw away my 92 levels of work to reroll something that's overpowered. 8 months, pft. I can work my way back up in no time!
    /endsarcasm.

Next.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You don't have to spend any irl money at all as a veno. There is no 400$ required but u need to save up 20-30 mil ingame gold each pet. Many ppl playing veno get their legendary pets saving up ingame gold, like i did. Its really not hard save up the money as a veno.

Without nix venos are average in pvp tho. But i wouldn't say weak at all. We still have loads of pvp skills that other classes don't even come close to; purge, bramble hood, switch and highest dps of all casters + bleed on any pet hurts. Even as lowbie u **** ppl far to easy with bleed on a bee.

A veno with a nix is very OP tho, no point trying to argue about it like 90% of the veno population do since they like being OP and are scared as hell the class will be nerfed.

But nix + bleed is only very OP up to like lvl 95+ tho. Than other classes tend to catch up a bit since they get more hp and phy def from refining grade 12-13 gear. While the dmg from bleed doesn't really increase to much 90+.

Also genies made nix + bleed less OP. Genies makes this game almost as unbalanced as nix does atm imo. Classes that aren't suppose to be able to chainstun, like barbs and casters, can easily hold u stunlocked now using genie. Stunlock was the biggest benefit from playing a BM, now other classes can do it as well lol.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I cant believe Sinev went as far as lvl80.
    You sound more like newbie to me.

It looks like you never had a single coin, nor you tried to actually earn something by farming mats or something. Saying this game is based on cashshop is biased, I have yet to spend RL money so does many high lvl players.

And Barbs can be taken down, even archers can do that. Yea, its hard, but saying its unbalanced just shows that you didnt really try.
    I kill things b:victory
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    and stuff is this true?
    Bare in mind you are a different class and have the ultimate gear for your level and correct stat point alignment.and your skill combo's and correct points in those skills are all optimal.And you can pull off skill combination's like a seasoned professional
    And as they should be.

And why do they get such charity in the forms of pets and everyone else misses out? it's unfair!..ye QQ whatever who gives a ****.

Just answer the question.Btw i won't re roll one i just want to know. I personally think there ugly looking things.

From reading this i can tell you already know and just wanted to start another flame a veno thread.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    9x veno in gerneral is OP, PERIOD if u are 9x and fight them then u understand i dont need to post why.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    first venos, then barbs, and now venos again

whats next wizards b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    9x veno in gerneral is OP, PERIOD if u are 9x and fight them then u understand i dont need to post why.

Ya, I heard Heavy Veno in fox form is badass, normal mag defence and really high physical defense due to incrise in it.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    I cant believe Sinev went as far as lvl80.
    You sound more like newbie to me.

It looks like you never had a single coin, nor you tried to actually earn something by farming mats or something. Saying this game is based on cashshop is biased, I have yet to spend RL money so does many high lvl players.

And Barbs can be taken down, even archers can do that. Yea, its hard, but saying its unbalanced just shows that you didnt really try.

Lol it wasn't me who wrote that review it was on the mmosite forums
    when i was reading about the reviews when i was contemplating downloading the game..Sheeesh im newb look im only lvl 21 bro..I just dont want to waste months leveling and dedication for it too be futile in the end

I got burnt from a few games like(9dragons) for example where i got golden lotus level 135 on Asura server and that game is unbalanced unless your a (chi kung/Nuker So i am very wary now before i dedicate and invest in other Mmo's b:surrender
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    that review of yours is not exactly accurate...

lvling is not that slow, it's slow if you want it to be...(like grind all day, no dailies)

sure it takes a lot of exp to lvl up at those levels, but there are also ways to get exp quickly at those levels as well. people around lvl 80s do rebirth, cube, and add that to the 2 dailies you can level up reasonably fast. also, crazystone (one of the dailies) is 71k, idk what the 200k was talking about
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    /flame on

yes this game is very unbalanced, a veno do hh run in 3 times the time that it takes for a full 6ppl squad. also with little potions usage (with high herc).

right barb is very hard to take down (for a tank build) but he will hardly take down non-axe-vit bm or anything with dex, i also saw mages 1hit barb! talking about high lvls, talking about bigboss of LC cq gettin pwned. so they r quite balanced.

the basic (dubble) OP of the veno is that they r the only chars who got superstrong cashshop items, nix is VERY CHEAP compared to the wepons invastmens pn the 90+ lvls. also way more piowerfull. the herc is a crazy money maker. to top that the nix is using BUGGED skill, fleash ream, who combined with nix awosomeness make it op (like crazy OVER POWERED)

/flame off

i ricently started rolling a veno, i use magnemite and sawfly and lvlem with my lvls, after lvl 60 ill start getting SOFs and once the herc is done ill start working his as5 for nix feathers.
    to rule this game what u do is u roll arcane (magic) veno till u have the nix ( as i mantioned above) than u cut back some magic and got to LA or even HA and u ready to rull this game. no irl money at all, i guess some will help u get the herc faster.

/flame back on

fair balanced game whouldnt have had a "nash strategy" like this (google it).
    fix the fleash ream+ give all other class cash-sweet-gear= eaven the score

( keep the flam on b:angry)

SORRT I GOT CARRIED AWAY, summery:
    barbs are hard to kill but not a big threat.
    venos are OPed for 2 reasons
    roll a veno the right way and you win all chars at pve and pvp= unfair game.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In PvE however, they're insane. And nothing will change my opinion on that, I've heard the silly arguments from veno's that "its not easy for them too", but I run a veno and it's like playing on easy mode. You can easily maul things 20 levels higher, you rarely get hit if you know what you're doing, tiny repair bills, crazy killing speed, you can solo your own bosses and dungeons, extremely cheap to play.
    Forgive me for being blunt, but that's a really stupid way to judge balance. A cleric + barb can probably kill things 40+ levels higher (barbs have more hp and take less damage than pets, clerics heal better than venos). Nobody calls that unbalanced. And the game is set up so you gain very little from killing stuff that high, while you lose a lot (takes a lot more time). Any balance comparison has to be done against same-level mobs.
    Other classes can have pets anyway. They're called Barbs.
    The game makers decided to make a class which could solo. The only way to make a class able to solo is for it to combine tanking + healing. Complaining about it is pretty much equivalent to saying you feel there should be no solo class in the game.
    In the time it takes for a veno to solo a dungeon, a regular group can do it 5 times. Balance.
    That's been my experience as well. Yes a veno can do a lot of the PvE stuff solo, but it takes a lot longer. Heck, even when I was running FB59 for rep with my veno, I almost always tried to grab another player (usually an archer) just so it wouldn't take so damn long. Killing one of the FB59 bosses solo took about 25 min. Killing it with an archer took about 8 minutes. This is with an "almighty" herc and its damage reflect skill. The archer still wasn't able to use his full damage potential because the herc doesn't draw as much aggro as a barb. With genies now able to pull single mobs from groups, I reckon a 3-person (cleric+barb+archer) group could mow through 5x as many mobs in the same time as a veno solo.

The problem is most players lack the coordination and cohesiveness to pull this off as a group in a time-efficient manner. Someone goes afk and everyone waits. Someone doesn't pay attention and attacks the wrong mob, and the battle plan has to be changed on the fly, costing more time. The group gets separated when moving to the next mob so everyone waits. The barb forgets to use an aggro skill (or misses) but the others don't realize this, so they get aggro and die, and everyone waits. Because a veno is one person, you don't have these coordination problems. But the cause of this imbalance is group incompetence, not the veno being overpowered. There's a reason the military does team training exercises over and over and over and over again.

The only external factor is time to run between mobs - that's constant per dungeon run, so a veno soloing a dungeon wastes that time once, while a group doing it 5 times spends 5x as much time on it. But in my experience, the time wasted for the reasons I give above far, far exceed the time wasted due to having to run to the next mob.
    davijohans wrote: »
    yes this game is very unbalanced, a veno do hh run in 3 times the time that it takes for a full 6ppl squad. also with little potions usage (with high herc).
    HH/TT is screwed up because veno pets don't have their damage reduced against [?] mobs. It's not a problem with the veno class in general. Fix that and the problem goes away. If you don't fix that and try to tweak venos so they're "balanced" in TT, it would completely gimp venos outside of TT.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    and stuff is this true?
    And as they should be.

And why do they get such charity in the forms of pets and everyone else misses out? it's unfair!..ye QQ whatever who gives a ***.

I realize that you're new to the forums, so I'll just leave some advice:

Don't start threads that you know will inevitably end in flame wars.

And you know where this thread will inevitably end up since you've read all of the other threads already, and already know whatever answer you were going to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    <Gives OMG his deep sea diving gear>
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited July 2009
    HH/TT is screwed up because veno pets don't have their damage reduced against [?] mobs. It's not a problem with the veno class in general. Fix that and the problem goes away. If you don't fix that and try to tweak venos so they're "balanced" in TT, it would completely gimp venos outside of TT.

But this is also the trade off for PVP, since players do not have the pvp damage reduction against the pets, and skills like knockback, which will not work if you use it on the veno, will knockback the veno's pet.
    So you have veno's pet damage is reduced in pvp when used against another player (yes, we know about that one skill bleed damage, I am talking about ALL the other skills, and regular hits) , however, that player's damage is not reduced when used against pet.
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    But this is also the trade off for PVP, since players do not have the pvp damage reduction against the pets, and skills like knockback, which will not work if you use it on the veno, will knockback the veno's pet.
    So you have veno's pet damage is reduced in pvp when used against another player (yes, we know about that one skill bleed damage, I am talking about ALL the other skills, and regular hits) , however, that player's damage is not reduced when used against pet.

Player damage is reduced against pets as far as i know.
    edited July 2009
    Player damage is reduced against pets as far as i know.

The pets are treated as a mob, when it comes to damage and skill that affect them. That is why knockback works on a pet but not on the player.

Keep in mind that even a sucky pet, at level 70+ will have 5k+ mdef and pdef (very few exceptions on pets that have lower defenses), so their defenses are already 60+% magic and physical damage reductions against players same level.
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    The pets are treated as a mob, when it comes to damage and skill that affect them. That is why knockback works on a pet but not on the player.

Keep in mind that even a sucky pet, at level 70+ will have 5k+ mdef and pdef (very few exceptions on pets that have lower defenses), so their defenses are already 60+% magic and physical damage reductions against players same level.

Without a 75% damage reduction i would one shot every saw fly of my level with normal attacks, even if it would have a 60% damage reduction - and i don't. I'm 100% sure that my attacks on pets suffer from the pvp reduction.
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    since its ovieslly another ( well justefied ) veno flame topic,
    did any one ever got CLEAR and stright answer for this topic?
    ( wich oveislly concerns LOT of the CUSTEMERS)

let me be clear about the questions:

why does only venoms got extra powerfull cash-shop items?

is the bleed-bug really is a bug or it ment to give nix xtra attraction?
    ( since after all theas topics and posts they must have noticed it,
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=316461 nix solo **** a GM! wootup?)

2 clear simple questions. aswer them and ull aswer tens or hundrets of topics and mabe thoudsends of posts. anyone remmember something from official reagurding thous?
    edited July 2009
    Without a 75% damage reduction i would one shot every saw fly of my level with normal attacks, even if it would have a 60% damage reduction - and i don't. I'm 100% sure that my attacks on pets suffer from the pvp reduction.

How much is your Patk? (as listed on your character screen)
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    since its ovieslly another ( well justefied ) veno flame topic,
    did any one ever got CLEAR and stright answer for this topic?
    ( wich oveislly concerns LOT of the CUSTEMERS)

let me be clear about the questions:

why does only venoms got extra powerfull cash-shop items?

is the bleed-bug really is a bug or it ment to give nix xtra attraction?
    ( since after all theas topics and posts they must have noticed it,
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=316461 nix solo **** a GM! wootup?)

2 clear simple questions. aswer them and ull aswer tens or hundrets of topics and mabe thoudsends of posts. anyone remmember something from official reagurding thous?

LOL, sorry you do realize the actually HP that that GM char has. NO didnt think so. Like saying a lvl 70 anything hitting a lvl 30 fresh into white named.

But then again its another Q_Q post of someone else has something that you dont. Sorry but being lazy and stupid does not justify any veno flame topic.

Plz do us all a favor, learn to play. Stop whining about getting beat by Venos who are 20 levels above you now that you used to own.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    How much is your Patk? (as listed on your character screen)

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e727affb06ae9802