Do You RP?

2»

Comments

• Kaier - Sanctuary
    Kaier - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...roleplaying sounds fun...PWI is kind of boring when no one talks to u...b:thanks
    Friendship means being stupid together...b:cute
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...roleplaying sounds fun...PWI is kind of boring when no one talks to u...b:thanks

I've tried to reach you but you never seem to be on, though we should be in relatively close time zones. Is your in-game name also Kaier?
  • Rualianna - Sanctuary
    Rualianna - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have tried to reach many people in the forums on the Sanctuary servers, some mailboxes claim to be locked so I can't even send a letter b:sad I would like to join an RP faction, Im tired already of the regular gaming and would so much like to join up in RP again! I only have 1 year in RP gaming and would like to continue to do so b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Just try to have fun...Isn't that the point? b:cute
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have tried to reach many people in the forums on the Sanctuary servers, some mailboxes claim to be locked so I can't even send a letter b:sad I would like to join an RP faction, Im tired already of the regular gaming and would so much like to join up in RP again! I only have 1 year in RP gaming and would like to continue to do so b:thanks
    I'm very new to PWI (only my 3rd day), but I've been RPing for years in Neverwinter Nights... would love to find others to RP with in-game to break up the monotony of grinding. This week, I'm likely to be on a lot in the afternoon/evening East Coast time (yes, it's a West Coast server, but Beloved is on this server and that was the draw for me; they sound like a really good set of people).

I sent you a mailbox letter in-game, but no reply (and honestly seems like a waste of in-game coins when a PM on the forums or a whisper in-game is free).

Edit: After this week, I'll probably be only on a few nights and likely most weekends as grad school starts up again on 6 July.
  • chessie333
    chessie333 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hey! I love RP and if anyone wants to join me whisper Lanale. Cleric level 25. I'm always up for it! :)
  • Rualianna - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    b:surrender Sorry sorry, havent checked this thread in a bit, nut Thelas, i got your mail and will be trying to pm you right away :) and Lanale, are you in Sanctuary? your avatar area doesnt show which server you're on. Ill try to pm you too! b:pleased
  • Ajena - Sanctuary
    Ajena - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'll post here too to get my name out!
  • Rualianna - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Welcome to all of you! It's wonderful to see there are many others out there! Ajena, we are hoping to meet up with you soon! There has been a small collection of us growing and woould most certainly love to add you too it! See you all in game! b:victory b:pleased
  • mossberg
    mossberg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like to RP also, did it in the City Of games, SWG, WoW, forums and other MMORPGs for years now.

Saarai is my IG name and I'm looking to join a RP faction and find more roleplayers.
  • yoshiaki12
    yoshiaki12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, sorta new to PWI, though not to roleplaying. Figured I'd give it a shot in an MMORPG interface. Ooran = IG name, probably be on often.
  • Kyrol - Sanctuary
    Kyrol - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey all. Just popping my head in to scope out this thread. I love Role Playing in just about all forms. I even dusted off my father's old D&D set. HOURS of fun there. Anyway, I'm just putting my name out there for anyone to contact me. I will gladly RP in squad, in chat room, even in Faction (although I am currently Dedicated to a RP Faction right now [SanctumRP - Thelas_Carr, and Medicea for those of you who do not know them]). Always looking for a great story to immerse myself in, so let me know if you think Role Playing with me will be a worthwhile venture.

Toodlesb:bye
    This might be Sparta...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soulscythe
    soulscythe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would love to roleplay on Perfect World, are there many different roleplaying factions or are there just a few? if there are a few which are there and what are their main occupations as roleplayers.

Also I'm kind of new here, my in-game character is: Shilyra
  • Kyrol - Sanctuary
    Kyrol - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So far, from what I know, there are only 4 Role Playing factions in Sanctuary. I might be wrong, and if I am, please forgive me.

Shilyra, if you care to join a Role Playing faction, I would suggest Either Kingblade, or my own faction, SanctumRP. Both are fantastic factions, with great leaders and a wonderful story going on. If you want to join Kingblade, contact either Redjack_Rose, AyameOnikiba, or OmegaNekoi. If you wish to join SanctumRP, contact Medicea, Thelas_Carr, or Myself(in-game name is Kyrol).

I look forward to you joining SanctumRP, but if you decided to join Kingblade that is perfectly ok. ~_^

See ya in game!!
    This might be Sparta...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Necromancy is when a thread that has been dead for more than a month is resurrected. If you see a thread that is old enough to be considered dead, please feel free to create a new topic on the same subject, to avoid having the old thread locked for necromancy
This discussion has been closed.