Copycat Outlaw guild

Options
bloodpoolz
bloodpoolz Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I just want to say I think this copy Outlaw guild is so lame.
They spell it OutIaw so it looks just like Outlaw. I just want to say, you guys need to get a life. You will never be Outlaw, you will never Compare to Outlaw, and how dare you even try to be Outlaw.

Anyone out there that can not think of their own guild name is just a big looser. The copy cat guild Neferiou$ you guys are the same. Get a life and don't try to be something you will never be.
I believe that Gms should delete these guilds. It is actually really hard to tell the difference with this new OutIaw guild, I actually had to do a double take because of the Director was not our director. I know there is nothing that can be done about this, I just think its really messed up that these guilds are able to do this.
Post edited by bloodpoolz on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR, PLZ

/b/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL konariraiden... you know blood they probably just made that guild to **** you off in the first place and apparently its working. Anyways if it makes you feel better they will probably never be as big as yall because they will always be living in your shadow and everyone will compare them to you but yall will be the original better guild.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    These are Sanctuary guilds not Heaven Tears.I would let Outlaw and Nef. deal with this if they have problem with it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    These are Sanctuary guilds not Heaven Tears.I would let Outlaw and Nef. deal with this if they have problem with it.

I know. It's just so much fun to hear people take this game SO SERIOUS.

WHY SO SERIOUS?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I know. It's just so much fun to hear people take this game SO SERIOUS.

WHY SO SERIOUS?!

I don't know I play to just to have fun if it was more competive I would like FPS.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I can imagine someone copying Legendary, but Outlaw? Why would someone copy such a weak guild? You're right, it is lame.b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I can imagine someone copying Legendary, but Outlaw? Why would someone copy such a weak guild? You're right, it is lame.b:chuckle
    Whats worth copying about legendary?? Response is what pple aim for and outlaw seems more "colorful" in that sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • mikeymanman
    mikeymanman Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why would anyone want to emulate Legendary? They're pompous, greedy scum.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree with the OP the GMs should disban the guilds.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

*piggy slap*
  • mikeymanman
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *piggy slap*
    Prove me wrong, they behave like an animal called 'Tazmanian Devils' among even themselves. They put on a facade like they care about image, yet they keep low life members like Ninnuam for example... dont even get me started on how he and his little squad treats tabbers.

'Stealing molds from people outside Leg is ok, because youre stealing from nobodies. Taking a mold from a faction member is different'
    -Linnkotsu of Legendary.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Can we please try to post in the server specific section for these issues? I can easily just close all of these topics if they keep getting posted in general
  • mikeymanman
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please do so! Any topic pertaining to Phoenixes and venomancers too!
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt say 100% yes, but their voicing out is getting a liiiittttlllee bit more noticable to the extent that you can think 'ok, maybe I wouldnt call that humble'.
    Can we please try to post in the server specific section for these issues? I can easily just close all of these topics if they keep getting posted in general
    Possible to move this please? maybe XD
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • mikeymanman
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt say 100% yes, but their voicing out is getting a liiiittttlllee bit more noticable to the extent that you can think 'ok, maybe I wouldnt call that humble'.

Possible to move this please? maybe XD
    Being a former member is like seeing into a top secret military facility. The way they behave inside their little faction is way different than the mask they put on for the world.

They even go as far as thinking things like world bosses 'belong' to them.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Being a former member is like seeing into a top secret military facility. The way they behave inside their little faction is way different than the mask they put on for the world.

Its fine as long as they keep on the mask if there even is one.
    Just the thing is with nef going a bit downhill atm, those mask strings are starting to loosen. Im starting to see bits and hints of something I never saw from them a few months back.
  • mikeymanman
    edited June 2009
    Options
    devalis is making nef fall apart, so many neffies are trying to get into leg its boosting their ego.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nef never had a mask to begin with... they don't even try to look good.b:chuckle
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure which server to move this to since the OP is an alt, let me know and I will
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    devalis is making nef fall apart, so many neffies are trying to get into leg its boosting their ego.

and it shouldn't?

common give reasons that apply to the faction as a whole and not specific chars

this is like how everyone hated neffies and outlaw and sep, steel nwo and whatever. except maybe steel/nwo had some reason (boss stealing noob killing and wc spammage)
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I look forward to Ayano's victory rants b:victory
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure which server to move this to since the OP is an alt, let me know and I will

The guild in question is in Sanctuary server.
  • bloodpoolz
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sorry about that. I am speaking of Outlaw on Sanctuary.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why bring Legendary into this no matter what they are like helped me out a lot?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why bring Legendary into this no matter what they are like helped me out a lot?

Someone likes to brag?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

How would you know what it Outlaw is, Once upon a time it held lands equal to Leg and Nef. Though many hated Leg some hate nef but never seen a word against Outlaw. They are the most Helpful People around not even Leg or Nef members would be so helpfull as they are you would never see them thrash on WC they know how to live and let live they know how to love. And i pray that they come back to the map soon enough as they really are working hard on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I suspect you are just a troll looking for attention, though if you are indeed a former member it would be nice not to hide behind a pseudonym. Regarding masks, I am unaware we have or try to wear one. We are who we are; an assemblage of high levels who work together towards end-game content and TW, and try to have some fun along the way. We are not all saints, do not pretend to be, but also attempt to hold ourselves to a standard of conduct. If you have a particular issue with our faction or feel you've been wronged, I am open to discussing it in game if around.

On WBs, no, we do not own any of them. They are free game, just like rare pet spawns. In fact, there is a faction mandate not to attempt to KS any WB in progress, as some others have attempted, and I would like to be informed if we have done so. That said, yes, we do hunt them regularly, and don't tend to leave our selected few out there for long; somehow, I highly doubt you would act any differently were the situation reversed, magnanimous as you seem to be.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol that's ****ed up, and can only lead to confusions during recruiting. in-game, capital i and lower case l looks very similar, i can see how this can **** someone from OUTLAW off

i mean, with nefariou$, you can tell the difference rather easily
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • bloodpoolz
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am from Outlaw, and yes I hide my identity so I do not get messages from people giving me ****. Thank you all for your good words on our guild, we do try to help as much as we can, and we have people that go out of their way to rez someone ways out of our way, along with tank a boss for someone as we pass by.

I have many friends from Legendary and from what i know of them Leg is a great guild i would never say a bad word about them. We often group with players from Legendary in TT, and FB's. I personally do not know anyone from Nef so I cant say anything that way either.

I did not start this thread to raz either of these guilds. I just think this is bull that these fake guilds are allowed to get away with this. Yes people can see that the $ is different from the s, but with this new guild OutIaw it is very hard to tell, and I would like people out there to know that these guys are posers, and do not want them to give us a bad name if they take fbs for people and steal their items or treat them badly.

My hope is that a GM will fix this issue and make these guilds change there names so people are not confused, or tricked into thinking they are being helped by our guilds. Thank you all for your support.
  • damionv
    damionv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Alot of people in Outlaw were confused by this new poser faction. I thought out current director had resigned because of seeing the director from OutIaw and not being able to tell the difference. Having people make "copy guilds" is rather irritating when it is so hard to tell the difference in the names. I agree with Bloodpoolz. Those poser/copy guilds need to be removed.