Copycat Outlaw guild

2»

Comments

• Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    May their dream is be a guild as Outlaw isb:surrender

I dont know how Outlaw is atm, I didnt play on this server for 3+months, but When I was there, I was allways a Outlaw nember and used to love the guild, and what Im hearing, is that it is still the awesome guild I was in.

Best of fun and luck to every1, specially all Outlaw nembers
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This so-called OutIaw guild was made a long time ago, when Outlaw was dominating the south. The leader even copied Pockey's name (Outlaw leader at the time) and named Pcokey. We saw it, we didn't even bother with such childish, lame act.

And yes Olee, Outlaw is still as awesome as it ever was.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    how about Legend@ry?

xD

just for the lulz
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I saw a barb today in a guild called 'Legndry', also seen 'Neferious', 'Nefariou$' and many more. Waste of 100k if ya ask me =\
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As Nite has said, this Out"I"aw guild has been around for several months. I haven't really even noticed them around for the past couple months. I am sure it is/was only a few people who did it for their own amusement or perhaps to try to fool people and cast Outlaw in a bad light. Either way it hasn't had much if any impact whatsoever from what I can tell.

Outlaw has been doing decently well recently since we lost our land a few months back. Many people left out of frustration and other reasons I am sure and we were hurting pretty bad. However since then we have built up a very good crew of folks. And we will be back with a vengeance. b:victory b:chuckle
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I renember than the fake Pockey, leader of the fake Outlaw, had allways a cat shop at the CS spot, so it probally isnt new :P

Btw Scri, ure a noob, and u will be allways a noobb:chuckleb:laughb:surrender
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why does it matter if theyre wannabes? just let them be just that.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    imitation is the highest form of flattery.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    imitation is the highest form of flattery.

It's also a great form of trolling.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's also a great form of trolling.

It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.It's also a great form of trolling.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:beatupb:angry

NO MORE
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:beatupb:angry

NO MORE

id spam that too but theres a img limit =_=
    sooooooooooooo
    ill do this O.o
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
    NO MORE
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    AndromedaB... heres a cookie.

http://www.baixaki.com.br/imagens/materias/cookie1.jpg

eat it before spamming.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    what about fried chikins?

fried.gif
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Andromeda, please learn proper memes before trying to troll. *sigh* There's a difference between amateur trolls like you, and veteran ones; i.e., me. One, I can still speak intelligently and with proper grammar, donning the guise of an intellectual that genuinely wants to help others in the forums, when in reality, the "Mr. Hyde" side of me is lurking around, seeking out susceptible posts and then striking out with unhindered ferocity.

And that's the main difference between you and I. Your kind of trolling is utterly childish and pathetic; mere ramblings of a poor, attention-seeking child. My trolls actually bring a smile to others faces, because they can see the wit or surprise in my harshness.

The perfect example of this is found in West Philadelphia, born and raised
    on the playground was where I spent most of my days.Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared; she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought, "Naw, forget it - Yo homes, to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7:00 or 8:00 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    nicely delivered

ಥ_ಥ
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Replace Koni's post with this and you'll have an easier time understanding him andromeda,

ಠ_ಠ
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.