Lvl 101 wizard "guide"

1235»

Comments

• Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, the terrible english made this guide a monster to read, but other thatn that I have no objections.
  • JEEbez - Dreamweaver
    JEEbez - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, the terrible english made this guide a monster to read, but other thatn that I have no objections.

The guy plays on the Chinese language server (like its all in Chinese) so I am guessing he isn't a native English speaker.
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    why would you use glacial for debuff when you have undine strike? =s
    the sage version of glacial gives 20% water debuff and undine gives 60% + it is 1 sec chan x.x

would glacial and undine stack?
    if so that would be a great combo with black dragon
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:puzzled

no never seen a +12 Exalted Supreme Ossify... never seen a regular one either, I must be noob.

Otherwise though thanks for kinda clarifying that. I wonder though--if no one has +10 gears, do wizzies still shine? or is like you said, "only after you're all +'ed up and socketed?"

ur gear can shine with 2 average shards(must be the same type) or better
    as far as the exalted sumpreme dont worry i havent seen one either i dont think anyone has it yet
    but i want oneb:dirty
  • tyrtallow
    tyrtallow Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Note how the OP focuses on initiative, taking as little damage as possible, or using tactics (staying away from WB/Barbarians) or effects to that end (using invulnerability pills or anti-stun pills. stun = free damage).
    As all Wizards should, apparently.
  • DumbIedore - Sanctuary
    DumbIedore - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is funny. I feel like we are all in a conference room, the lvl 101 little asian kid is at the podium, and we are all sitting in chairs raising our hands and asking the "wizard God" questions. Quite informative, but just funny when thought about. We all want a piece of his knowledge, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Faction: Myriad
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=343881
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ur gear can shine with 2 average shards(must be the same type) or better
    as far as the exalted sumpreme dont worry i havent seen one either i dont think anyone has it yet
    but i want oneb:dirty

I lol'd.
    He meant that wizards don't SHINE (as in, they're amazing) until your gear is +10 and socketed.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I lol'd.
    He meant that wizards don't SHINE (as in, they're amazing) until your gear is +10 and socketed.

i think you mean to say that holy wizards don't shine until their gear is +12 and socketed
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    sage wizards shine at lvl 89 with all that chi b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    sage wizards shine at lvl 89 with all that chi b:cute

Every lvl 89 wizard shines more then a lvl 88 one, doesnt matter if its demon or sage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]