Rp Player list

13»

Comments

• Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RP chatroom is actually good idea. Just decided with couple of friends to keep one open all the time. Well, at least all the time when any of us is online.

Chatroom's name is RPG_Tavern
    (I guess the name shows pretty much who goes there and what's going on there)

The first and foremost solution to this problem would of course be uniting all hardcore RP-ers into one guild. But practice shows it's unrealistic goal. So here's second best option- a chatroom where any roleplayer who wants to get in character is welcomed.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    i dont think i can do that...
    i'm very mean b:surrender
    i can someone a noob 2 times a day...
    but maibe i should learn to be a bit more... human/elf...
    so *screams for help* i'm jack_Nel - bored hibrid cleric...
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    i dont think i can do that...
    i'm very mean b:surrender
    i can someone a noob 2 times a day...
    but maibe i should learn to be a bit more... human/elf...
    so *screams for help* i'm jack_Nel - bored hibrid cleric...

Well nobody said that being in character means being mild soft extremely polite and spineless. it's possible to be nice female character in the beginning (evil grin) ...and then time start a first-rate virtual brawl in this pub-like chatroom.

in fact it's been already done though the room has been up only for few days
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    Uindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Venomancer: Ashwynn- Heaven's Tear
    Ranger- Wynde - Heaven's Tear
    Mage- Cercin- Heaven's Tear
    Mage- Cyren- Heaven's Tear

Characters to come on Dreamweaver

I was hoping to get together with some of the Roleplayers on either of these servers. There seems to be more than enough of us interested in RP to get something started.
    I have a great idea for a guild and would love to work with some of or any of or all of you in creating it. I think it would work well with this world and work for any class or races. If interested please post here and send me PM and email me at cyreneltegh@gmail.com.

The name of the guild would be The Relic Hunters and the basis is a strictly neutral based goal. The members can be either evil or good or completely neutral but if good or evil it needs to be roleplayed in a way that their personal goals are second to or hidden to the guild goals. Our basis would be the balance of Evil and Good by acquiring legendary (roleplayed items) so that those of the evil or good alignment do not get them. These ideas would be roleplayed out in storylines both on forums and in game via regular guild events.

If intested please let me know. cyreneltegh@gmail.com.

I will post more of a synopsis later once I see more interested.
  • Dalra - Sanctuary
    Dalra - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am new to PWI and I am intrested in Rp so send me a whisper or what not in game.

Dalra Wing elf Archer
    Couple none

Thanks
  • Donludvig - Sanctuary
    Donludvig - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi, my name is Ludvig and I'm a role player too. I have joined Aurum, a new sanctuary rp faction and I'm having a blast with friends, fun and good plots.
    Count me in!
  • eliene
    eliene Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Name: Morhan (Eliene)
    Rase: Wing elf/Fairy

RP is great. First time i've met it on WoW czech server. You can play almost everything and it's like theatre. Creative game play. Fantastic moments and lot of fun. :)
  • pynk
    pynk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm so completely new to PWI that I'm still downloading the client.

I figured it'd be nice to find RPers before I jump into the world, and I was wondering, what's the best server to find roleplay?

And by roleplay I don't mean the 'talking about quests and game mechanics in complete sentences'. That's not roleplay to me, that's just good grammar.

I mean actual fleshed out characters with histories and goals and personalities who would think that sitting by a river and talking about the future isn't boring or out-of-place. Call me crazy, I'm just that sort of girl. :)

So anyway, feel free to PM me here on the forum if you're interested in that brand of RP, and once I'm actually in-game, I'll post my name and whatnot as well. Looking forward to hearing from you all.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    pynk wrote: »
    who would think that sitting by a river and talking about the future isn't boring or out-of-place. Call me crazy, I'm just that sort of girl. :)

Sometimes that's all I do when logging on. Though I prefer bonfire to the river.
  • chessie333
    chessie333 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lanale- Cleric
    I'm always up for RP! Whisper me :)
  • Vlajean - Sanctuary
    Vlajean - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Actually, my entire faction is RP.

We rp as though we are a noble house/clan of Winged Elves with the other races as servants.

Yes, I am the matriarch. We will soon have a guildportal as well.
  • Ajena - Sanctuary
    Ajena - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm also interested in any RP going on.

Maybe everyone should all re-post, since a lot of people seem to have quit the game since this thread started. Then we can know who is still interested.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm also interested in any RP going on.

Maybe everyone should all re-post, since a lot of people seem to have quit the game since this thread started. Then we can know who is still interested.
    Why not establish a chat room called "RolePlay" or "RP" (or join it if it exists)? I'd be up for that, but it's also a level-group thing... High-levels don't want to seem to spend time in low-level areas and low-levels get one-shotted by mobs in high-level areas, so it seems best to find RPers around the same level as you (although easier for high-levels to go to low-level areas if they don't mind not leveling for the sake of RP).

There's also a list of people that have recently expressed an interest in RP near the last page of this thread here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=268922
  • Rianan - Sanctuary
    Rianan - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Name: Rianan
    Race: Winged Elf

I've been looking for an RP faction for some time. Send me a message if anyone's up to it.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Alyyy-winged elv-cleric

in game hun- Ashwhite ^^b:kissb:dirty

(why did u post here btw...?)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seiho - Sanctuary
    Seiho - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm still pretty new around here, and while I've never been huge into roleplaying, it is fun once in a while, and I'd certainly be up for it if approached. If nothing else, it would be nice to talk to someone other than Xxrandoml33tspeakxX.

Seiho - Wizard
    Grohmok - Barbarian
  • nicofiend
    nicofiend Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Miingan- Untamed- Barbarian
    Newblood to the game, but I think I got the hang of the basics.
    Hope to see you all in game.
    Looking forward to roleplaying with you all b:victory

ps. It'd be nice to get into an rp faction, so if anyone has one, hit me up! b:laugh

b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    NECRO..............b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miingan - Sanctuary
    Miingan - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'll be around for some possible roleplay tonight if anyones on. Just hit me up.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    u all should RP for tw ^^
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • jaidebutterfly
    jaidebutterfly Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well I am new to this Game here, and I'm trying to find the Role Players and how to contact them.

Its been a long time since this thread was active so I am posting and hoping for a responce and some direction.

*Shrug*

I'm not a Hard Core Player (Aka Arround all the time) But I am a Hard Core RPer (Example: I was one of the First Married Characters in Ultima Online)

Here is hoping :-)

Amber
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you post in a thread that has been inactive for more than a month it is considered "necromancy", and that is against the forum rules.

If you see an inactive subject that appeals to you, please create a new thread rather than "necroing" an old one, this will ensure that the information in your thread is current b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.