Options

Comments

• Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Harshlands > Heavens Tear

b:cute
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Harshland = No life people who grind 23/7 to get to level 89 in 1 month

Heavens tear = kul ppls like me
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • putaketepariu
    putaketepariu Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Morons are not allowed in here Stunkiller. GTFO and take ur fail with youb:bye

Again.. Aeneas!!!

daam iam alot of guy i was sheo now stuntkiller what will you call me next week??? xD you are so far from discovering b:laughb:laugh go fail so more and try later
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Still butthurt from a while ago =p http://i41.tinypic.com/28rcxzn.jpg

also thanks for the votes everyone :3

EDIT:

Haven't spent a cent on this game.

lmao, offtopic but has deja quit to play aa3? seen on tracker it was out a few weeks ago, tbh i hope it's **** QQ.. and yeah, he hasnt spent anything on the gameb:surrender
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmao, offtopic but has deja quit to play aa3? seen on tracker it was out a few weeks ago, tbh i hope it's **** QQ.. and yeah, he hasnt spent anything on the gameb:surrender

click you speak so much bull that no one except me is gonna understand what you write ^^ ya aa3 is bad, i'm playing cod again b:shockedb:shocked
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    click you speak so much bull that no one except me is gonna understand what you write ^^ ya aa3 is bad, i'm playing cod again b:shockedb:shocked

does gift and kev bum you now youve gone back to cod?i knew aa was going to be ****, is all deja would talk about..and its **** lol

5v5 / serverON.UK / high? b:surrender
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    does gift and kev bum you now youve gone back to cod?i knew aa was going to be ****, is all deja would talk about..and its **** lol

5v5 / serverON.UK / high? b:surrender

IP/ PW? plsssss
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    IP/ PW? plsssss

join through xfire obv have a game of ginge /givesboenthenod
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    angeRR is decent in group pvp, 1v1 he just isnt impressive.

these are guildies all friends of his recommending him lol

this server dosnt have any real pvpers anyway everything has to be "zerged"

i guess you missed her 1 vs 1 against a barb with no pet out. a veno that can kill without her pet is pretty damn good imo.
    the good Starr
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes I didnt get over it yet, im crying all day, when i get a moment.

so you got ur nix and herc and all ur 1337 gear by spending 0 bucks? sounds hard

actually extremely easy to get nix, herc, and so on without spending a penny out of pocket. Starrr and i both have nix and herc, upgraded mounts, several hundred dolls, 30+ charms... oh i could go on forever. just have to be smarter than the average spoiled child i guess b:thanks
    the good Starr
  • parbobeats12345
    parbobeats12345 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ahhh yes Starr, you are the wellknown HH hacker, of course you got herc, nix, upgraded mount and everything without spending a penny.

GTFO.
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ahhh yes Starr, you are the wellknown HH hacker, of course you got herc, nix, upgraded mount and everything without spending a penny.

GTFO.

you have no clue, i like how alot of the people who accuse r2, r3, anger, deja, anti and the likes are basically doing it because they've been out geared and level'd, post from your main, you little b'itchb:bye
  • parbobeats12345
    parbobeats12345 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    for now im talking about r2, r3 and angeRR.
    because as far as i know they had their nix since like level 1.
    and we all know that you cant farm 30-35m unless you hax FB/HH

oh and click, leave the forums will you? I heard you quit this game so WTF are you doing on the forums?
    >>> x1jew6.jpg <<<
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    zzz i paid half rl money half ig money, because its impossible to collect all the money needed in game unless .........................b:shutup
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

oh and click, leave the forums will you? I heard you quit this game so WTF are you doing on the forums?
    >>> x1jew6.jpg <<<

quit? or my pc is broke? angerr farmed the coins at 6x, same for Dejavu not a clue about r2 or r3

again, youre just a whiney ***** qqing because they 1shot you, bless
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

>>> x1jew6.jpg <<<

pretty easy to farm coins in game. just go spend a month in temple doing run after run after run until you are insane. then do some more until you hate this stupid **** game and never want to log in again. then do even more runs until you get enough. once you are finished you will hate this game as much as i do.

btw dumbass we didnt get ours until 6x-7x i gained 9 levels doing nothing but temple runs for a month. never killed a single mob outside temple.

wonder when they are going to stop batgirl from making more accounts on the forum to make up stories?
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    we all know that you cant farm 30-35m unless you hax FB/HH
    e its impossible to collect all the money needed in game unless .........................b:shutup

Ok, seeing as you guys fail at veno (almost impossible to do).

Gold price was 120k per gold.
    9999 feathers / 27.7 (feathers per pack average) = 360 packs
    = 180 gold

Deja and I farmed 2 nixes making it 360 Gold or 43.2 mil. We farmed it in one week using magmites - therefore it must be hax??? Hilarious.

As we had magmites we had to do solo mode hh60. Drums = 320k, edges = 250k. We got a ton of mirages, sold some for 50k ea, used most in cube.

Sold 1 XS mold = 150 battle pet packs
    Sold 1 Sakayumis light mold = 50 battle pet packs + 4 gold charms
    Sold 1 XS mold = 200 battle pet packs + 2 gold charms
    That's 200 gold off. Leaving 160 gold / 13.9 mil.

So basically 14 mil, making about 3 mil a day from selling drums 320k / edges 250k and also selling some mirages at 50k ea.

There you go for all you fail venos. Must be hax of course. We stopped leveling for a full week at level 68 to farm these mats and do cube. Surely with "our crazy hax" we couldv'e done this in half the time? You can ask anyone of the mercenaries guild, even echo and icon can vouch that it took a whole week.

I just wrote a whole story zzzz but you can see. People pull random shzt out of their **** to try and decredit others when they seriously have no clue at all what really happened. I heard Faildom uses invincible super jump through walls one shot damage hax.
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I heard Faildom uses invincible super jump through walls one shot damage hax.

/rcon g_knockback 35000
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    /rcon g_knockback 35000

-twitch- error e__o
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    -twitch- error e__o

why error :o
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

GTFO.

aha jealousy is an evil thing. hard for you to grasp that some (probably most) people are smarter than you. we just figured out how to make the game pay for itself. the side effect being that Starrr now pretty much hates pw but forces himself to play because i still like it.

to be totally honest, i am so very clueless as to how a **** would have helped us. you, however seem to not only know about hacks, but about how to spefically **** HH. so even using your hacks, you were still unable to avoid using real money. thanks for giving the entire server a laugh at your continued failure. GG
    the good Starr
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    aha jealousy is an evil thing. hard for you to grasp that some (probably most) people are smarter than you. we just figured out how to make the game pay for itself. the side effect being that Starrr now pretty much hates pw but forces himself to play because i still like it.

to be totally honest, i am so very clueless as to how a **** would have helped us. you, however seem to not only know about hacks, but about how to spefically **** HH. so even using your hacks, you were still unable to avoid using real money. thanks for giving the entire server a laugh at your continued failure. GG

hit the nail on the muchb:bye
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Nice.

Knowledge of a subject is now a point of evidence.
    Whereas apparent ignorance is now a point of clearance for oneself.

It's not your fault, but I hate you.
    Don't worry, there is nothing you could do.
    Just know, I don't like the person you are.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i guess you missed her 1 vs 1 against a barb with no pet out. a veno that can kill without her pet is pretty damn good imo.

Wow.
    I guess you know nothing about this game.
    I just started this game and I can't take the amount of bullsh1t in that statement.
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nice.

whats with the try face, gtfo of your house plx the internet isnt the be all and end all you take the intarwebzzz too seriously
    edited June 2009
    Options
    whats with the try face, gtfo of your house plx the internet isnt the be all and end all you take the intarwebzzz too seriously

neverevereverevereverb:shocked
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    neverevereverevereverb:shocked

by all means if you think he's a cun't tell him but dont keep banging on :P
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who cares about who is best?

Is (s)he better than you ... you die, or make it to sz.
    Are you better than him/her ... (s)he dies or make it to sz.
    End of story ...
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I vote Aeneas.b:victory
    I'd have to say that Angerr is quite pro though. I've seen him 1v3: 2 8x nixs and a 8x wiz :)

Aeneas rocks, too bad he falls into the SZ trash talk trap..however he is up there.

Angerr,...well..20 levels above anyone else does help, as a veno even more..
    other than that, I'm not impressed.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nice.

wow you care enough about me to hate me? awesomeness. hate me or love me it matters not to me. i love Starrr, he loves me. some offense intended, but the rest of you i can take or leave. this is a game and not a lifestyle for me.

Walterthefailfox sorry to break it to you but you are just under Batfail when it comes to server dislike. you blather about things you know nothing about. then try to talk politics as if people playing an online game want/care about that on this forum. you try to very very hard to make yourself appear smart, but you fail just as hard as you fail at this game.

*ask Helix how angeRR beat him without a pet.
    the good Starr