MOST DANGEROUS MOTHERPKER!!!!!!!!!!who is that? :o

13»

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow you care enough about me to hate me? awesomeness. hate me or love me it matters not to me. i love Starrr, he loves me. some offense intended, but the rest of you i can take or leave. this is a game and not a lifestyle for me.

Walterthefailfox sorry to break it to you but you are just under Batfail when it comes to server dislike. you blather about things you know nothing about. then try to talk politics as if people playing an online game want/care about that on this forum. you try to very very hard to make yourself appear smart, but you fail just as hard as you fail at this game.

*ask Helix how angeRR beat him without a pet.

^_^

I am a failure.
    I know nothing.
    You are Starr, master of the universe.
    Later.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i guess you missed her 1 vs 1 against a barb with no pet out. a veno that can kill without her pet is pretty damn good imo.

i saw that one. angerr killed helix unbuffed in foxform only with no pet and still had 75% life left after he killed him.

Wow.
    I guess you know nothing about this game.
    I just started this game and I can't take the amount of bullsh1t in that statement.

if thats all BS then i want to watch you going around pking with no pet.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ^_^

I am a failure.
    I know nothing.
    You are Starr, master of the universe.
    Later.

yawn. i expected more from you. where is your rambling about how you know everything and everyone else is stupid? couldnt find anything new on yahoo since its all about michael jackson?
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nothing beats 2 venos, with easy mode, rage-fighting each other in forums....except sex.
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would say Aenas he's the only one i've seen who actually craves for pvp and doesn't care if it's 1v1 or 5v5. AngeRR has killed me b4 but then again ive never been close to her lvl range im catching up tough b:victory. and even though imma get flamed for saying this imo having a nix which is a "bugged" pet already gives you a slight advantage over everyone else. Even if its not a huge advantage it's still something no one else has nonetheless. over 500 damage ticks hurt b:surrender
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Escobar rapesb:victory