• Limshutian - Sanctuary
    Limshutian - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    noooooooo i just maxed my wings >,<
    oh well....
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The Ninetales thingy disappoints me though. Doubt I'll try, unless all the prizes in the egg are worth the gold cost of the egg. :/

It's not, unless the eggs are sold very cheap (but it's doubtful, since this is PWI, they don't know the word "cheap".)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • lovelygirlz
    lovelygirlz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please respond
  • lovelygirlz
    lovelygirlz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what lvl the the two head wrym cost?
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The wyrm will be for level 20+, cost is speculated at $30 right now. We'll know for sure in a few more hours.
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Are those the ones that look like Watcher of the Skies but in solid form?

Yes indeedy
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    now rawrswolf can stop necroing dumb threads.
    who can guess which barb said this

<_< Anyone would think you hated me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poisonraven
    poisonraven Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    woot! hellfire drake FTW!b:victoryb:thanksb:pleased

my bet is the skies will be filled with the new flying mounts, escpecially the dragons
  • Koumi - Lost City
    Koumi - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    >:3 alright! time to unleash destruction on PW with the aid of dragons!b:laugh
  • Drewben - Dreamweaver
    Drewben - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Is what they call Iridesence the big red and black wings because they look more like that and name is that of the butterfly wings no1 wants
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2009
    *hopes razor sting isn't $50*

b:faint
  • Asdleree - Heavens Tear
    Asdleree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Seraphic Mist, Hellfire Drake & Lailah's Heart are all $30 (30 in game gold),

The three limited edition flying mounts are all priced at $50 (50 in game gold) but come at speed 3 - 6 instead of the basic 2.5 - 4.5

b:victory
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2009
    Not much of a "sale" if they charge full price.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Seraphic Mist, Hellfire Drake & Lailah's Heart are all $30 (30 in game gold),

The three limited edition flying mounts are all priced at $50 (50 in game gold) but come at speed 3 - 6 instead of the basic 2.5 - 4.5

b:victory

How do you know this as they haven't been added yet as it will be at 1am pdt?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ew, the Rose Gold Gourd looks hidious. And is it just me? or does Razor Sting look massive in that picture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh my! The Wings of Seraph have been released! I can finally break my Boutique fast and treat myself to a pair!

I don't usually mimic others, but nothing seems more appropriate...

ಥ_ಥ beautiful...

Many thanks to those involved in getting these wings released. Much appreciated.

Peace,

EH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh my! The Wings of Seraph have been released! I can finally break my Boutique fast and treat myself to a pair!

I don't usually mimic others, but nothing seems more appropriate...

ಥ_ಥ beautiful...

Many thanks to those involved in getting these wings released. Much appreciated.

Peace,

EH
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Glad to see Awesome-Sauce-Face is spreading around.

However, I have one complaint. It's supposed to be a Size 7 face, and normal size font, giving the picture that said face is whispering the words "...beautiful."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    However, I have one complaint. It's supposed to be a Size 7 face, and normal size font, giving the picture that said face is whispering the words "...beautiful."

Let's just call me an Amateur-Awesome-Sauce-Face-User in that case. Initial post edited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It's not, unless the eggs are sold very cheap (but it's doubtful, since this is PWI, they don't know the word "cheap".)

FREE to download, FREE to play
    Pay only for OPTIONS that you dont need to actually play the game.
    "Cheap" is costing very little. "Free" is knowing the word cheap and going 1 step further. And its very undoubtful since this is PWI ...This game is Free.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OMG I love them b:dirty

20090624043720.png

They match the mount perfectly too b:pleased

20090622181326.png

Thank you so much!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • AngelFire - Heavens Tear
    AngelFire - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hello,
    Gms and game developers My lovely girlfriend intelligently pointed out something to me last night, as we were waiting on her crazy stone timer to claim her daily reward. there is a player running around on a bad panda mount and this is the only person i have seen on this mount she likes this idea of a a person being able to be unique. I have and she has seen in too many mmos we have played the same gear same fashion and same mounts being utilized by everyone. So how bout some straying from the typical games and put some originality and uniqueness in the game so people can stand out I mean why do we all have to be the same we are after all individuals with different tastes. As to the upcoming anniversary one year for this game give something for FREE back to the loyal players because all i have seen other than the genie update is how much cash shop profit can be made many of us might be Americans but that doesn't not mean we are rich so try fixing bugs that have plagued this game since closed beta and add real game expanding content not just fill your wallets. Please for the love of all that is good revise the territory wars and make that major event fun again,

Adicted player since day one of closed beta AngelFire