New Aerogear Being Added

Dianocus - Sanctuary
Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
For one I was not surprised these three were being released. But for anyone who does not know check out the link below. For those who hate to read the following are being released as per the annoucement:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/mount-extravaganza-4071

Seraphic Mist
Hellfire Drake
Lahliah's Heart

These are permanent additions according to the post. I'm glad they are finally releasing the Wings of Seraph and the Two Headed Wyrm. Though I'm not to cray about Lahliah's Heart.
Post edited by Dianocus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    o_o

WIN.

MADE.
    OF.
    WIN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    >________< white wings or faster wings.... that is the question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    :(

Still waiting for those metal looking wings :(

Good on PWI for releasing more mounts though, just got to keep on waiting for the ones i want ...
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    =_= Eww. Now everyone and their grandma's mothers are going to have a freaking dragon.

Do <3 the limited edition elf wings though.
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    :(

Still waiting for those metal looking wings :(

Good on PWI for releasing more mounts though, just got to keep on waiting for the ones i want ...

Are those the ones that look like Watcher of the Skies but in solid form?
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    now rawrswolf can stop necroing dumb threads.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    o_o

WIN.

MADE.
    OF.
    WIN.

umm don't you mean

"ಥ_ಥ beautiful...."

or is that only for the qqs?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm don't you mean

"ಥ_ಥ beautiful...."

^^^ +10 for Spoons

ಥ_ಥ beautiful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Well my Veno is definitely going to be riding on her new dragon and my Cleric is gonna have fun with his new wings that's for sure. Sadly I won't be able to get them until Thursday, but hey whats one more day compared to like 4 months of waiting.

At least we will stop seeing threads about when is the next aerogear set being released. At least for like a few weeks that is.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    K. Um.... +_+;
    Scarlet Ninetails (0.02%)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm don't you mean

"ಥ_ಥ beautiful...."

xD u r funny.... adn Thnx for the new mounts! thats a good started silverware b:chuckleb:victory
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm don't you mean

"ಥ_ಥ beautiful...."

Oh noes! Konari is known among the GMs. b:shocked

On topic though, WOOT!!! LOVE THE ONES WHO RELEASED THE HELLFIRE DRAKE!! Now I will have TWO mounts that have the word hell in them. b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm don't you mean

"ಥ_ಥ beautiful...."

... *facepalm*

...owned by my own saying...

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful...beautiful, indeed.

+1 at least for getting a GM to use Awesome-Sauce-Face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm really happy about this update. I've been wanting that drake for ages and sadly don't have the cash at the moment to buy one but I will soon.

Though now I am scared by limited time only flying mounts. Those three have already gone into my no buy list.

The nine tails being a new random prize for a limited time doesn't excite me either.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It looks like it is going to be a good update to bad the other mounts aren't permanent.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Anybody have a clue about what the sale prices on these new mounts will be? I want to get my credit card warmed up for its upcoming workout...
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm don't you mean

"ಥ_ಥ beautiful...."

Haven't seen the awesome sauce face in awhile.

Can wait for the dragon to come out. Barb + Dragon = mega sexy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Anybody have a clue about what the sale prices on these new mounts will be? I want to get my credit card warmed up for its upcoming workout...
    That's something that I don't really know, both of us may have to wait and see unless you can estimate based on previous mounts.
  • Suazku - Heavens Tear
    Suazku - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is bad!!!! The skys will be filled with dragons... Im not gonna fly much anymore to risky of dragons just eatting u for lunch *puts saddle on panther*
  • jaeseu
    edited June 2009

I'm probably going to guess 30 gold for the permanent additions, and the limited probably be 40 gold or something like that.
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yay new mounts!! id love the limited edition wings, but most likely im gonna have to get the other set, but who cares, they scream "cleric" to me
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I had someone argue with me that all the new aerogear was to be permanent... I lol'ed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And to those who said that me buying my 50 gold early was a stupid idea, who's gonna buy the dragon now? :P
    who can guess which barb said this
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All new mounts are permanent (as in once you have one, it doesn't disappear after a set time).

Some of them are temporarily in the Boutique though. Then won't be available after a week.

Just so you all are clear b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All new mounts are permanent (as in once you have one, it doesn't disappear after a set time).

Some of them are temporarily in the Boutique though. Then won't be available after a week.

Just so you all are clear b:victory

Well, yes. Permanent once you buy it. But not permanent in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll wait for the gryphon.

The Ninetales thingy disappoints me though. Doubt I'll try, unless all the prizes in the egg are worth the gold cost of the egg. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yay new mounts!! id love the limited edition wings, but most likely im gonna have to get the other set, but who cares, they scream "cleric" to me

You could always buy the temp ones and get perma ones later on.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Suspected prices of new aerogear ?
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I suspects price of those new flying mounts to be 30 gold...Intuition or at least it seams logical.b:laugh

However the 1 week release flying mounts might be a bit harder than thought to your pockets b:chuckle.

Though, i am still wondering if these wings are the seraph's or god's wings.
    I know it's written seraph b:chuckle, but let me explain why i'm still wondering:
    The picture posted have really bad size and resolution, and consequence,
    I don't really see if there is a purple aura or not.

Thanks in advance for any reply b:thanks
  • jaeseu
    edited June 2009
    I see the purple swirly aura thing on the image. :P

@Alphae: I'm also waiting for that pretty gryphon thingie too! That and the crane one are my favourites!

b:thanks