Why are some aspects of this game so difficult?

Options
Chiv - Lost City
Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Chronicles
This is probably one of the coolest MMO's I've ever played but there are a few things that irritate me. Mostly the areas that seem impossible to me, with three things in particular.

1. The extremely difficult level cap. This is definitely the least difficult of them all, but to me it is incredible that after about a year, there is yet to be a level 105. That's incredible to me that across 5 whole servers there is not one person at max level, when any other MMO would have dozens if not hundreds. I know people say endgame is at 90 or 99 anyways, but why not make the level cap 90 or 99 then?
2.Why is it so difficult to get high level reputation? 200k reputation for level 8? are they crazy? the highest reputation I've seen is 13k max for someone who was upper 8x. There's no way to efficiently gain reputation, which is frustrating.
3. Warsoul weapons are ridiculous. people are talking about how you'd have to get an entire guild to get all the mats for a Warsoul weapon, and even then it'd take a year or two or more depending on how dedicated the guild was. Why did the devs even add these to the game?

There's other really difficult things in this game to like creating highly refined armor and such, but those seem to be fitting. The above 3 just seem a little ridiculous and seem to discourage those players who are not addicted or have lives.

Most MMO's have armor and aspects to them that are difficult to achieve, but the best have fun, consistent ways to work at accomplishing those goals. I want this MMO to be one of the best, but unfortunately as of this moment there doesn't seem to be a fun consistent way to get achieve these goals. I'm sure a lot of people don't care, and will just go for HH armor and weapons, but for those who are aspiring for the best it can be pretty frustrating. Maybe someday we will get some new content implemented that fixes some of these issues!
Post edited by Chiv - Lost City on

Comments

• Asdleree - Heavens Tear
    Asdleree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is probably one of the coolest MMO's I've ever played but there are a few things that irritate me. Mostly the areas that seem impossible to me, with three things in particular.

1. The extremely difficult level cap. This is definitely the least difficult of them all, but to me it is incredible that after about a year, there is yet to be a level 105. That's incredible to me that across 5 whole servers there is not one person at max level, when any other MMO would have dozens if not hundreds. I know people say endgame is at 90 or 99 anyways, but why not make the level cap 90 or 99 then?
    2.Why is it so difficult to get high level reputation? 200k reputation for level 8? are they crazy? the highest reputation I've seen is 13k max for someone who was upper 8x. There's no way to efficiently gain reputation, which is frustrating.
    3. Warsoul weapons are ridiculous. people are talking about how you'd have to get an entire guild to get all the mats for a Warsoul weapon, and even then it'd take a year or two or more depending on how dedicated the guild was. Why did the devs even add these to the game?

There's other really difficult things in this game to like creating highly refined armor and such, but those seem to be fitting. The above 3 just seem a little ridiculous and seem to discourage those players who are not addicted or have lives.

Most MMO's have armor and aspects to them that are difficult to achieve, but the best have fun, consistent ways to work at accomplishing those goals. I want this MMO to be one of the best, but unfortunately as of this moment there doesn't seem to be a fun consistent way to get achieve these goals. I'm sure a lot of people don't care, and will just go for HH armor and weapons, but for those who are aspiring for the best it can be pretty frustrating. Maybe someday we will get some new content implemented that fixes some of these issues!

Welcome to an Asian mmo b:victory
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The level cap is actually level 150.
    And no one has gotten past lvl 101 as of yet (No doubt sooner or later, one of them will hit lvl 102)
    The EXP requirements are rediculous for 90 onwards. Within the millions.
    Lvl 100 and beyond.. well no idea, but crazy no doubt.

I actually think its good that the level cap is so far away. That stops 1000 people from being the same level.
    It is frustrating. I agree.
    If you tried to make all the Warsoul fragments by yourself. Yea, it would take a damn long time :]
    Simple solution, By the fragments off other people, and make what you can.
    It will all add up, and before too long. Tada Warsoul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JEEbez - Dreamweaver
    JEEbez - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. Making the level cap hard to reach lets players "Catch-up" to the higher players. If you look at a TW, when you get people starting to hit 101 and they can't really go any higher (The xp is over a billion if I remember) then your people who were 10 levels behind at one point can start to catch up and thus have a chance in a TW versus these amazing level 100's/101's.

2.Because of the rewards, and they have other methods of gaining rep that have yet to be released. The Rank 8 weapon for my class, is second only to a warsoul weapon. So, giving anyone that power should be hard to get.

3. If I remember correctly they said something about releasing more ways to get chips, which was a big problem in getting warsoul. The other mats, just as any weapon at a higher level (TT weapons, etc.) need people to do multiple farming runs, so a weapon of warsoul's power should take hundreds of farming runs if not more imo.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Here is the Xp needed for 80 +
    80 3,875,270
    81 4,350,544
    82 4,876,697
    83 5,457,952
    84 6,102,480
    85 6,813,012
    86 7,598,978
    87 8,464,893
    88 9,418,742
    89 10,470,584
    90 11,688,300
    91 13,394,199
    92 14,933,072
    93 16,613,613
    94 18,447,312
    95 20,448,750
    96 22,631,232
    97 25,006,212
    98 27,596,408
    99 30,412,503
    100 66,954,000
    101 267,816,000
    102 535,632,000
    103 1,339,080,000
    104 1,750,000,000
    105 - 4,263,108,185

The number after 105 is he cumulative Xp from lv 1.

Some things are hard to do.. others requires time or a well thought group of people ( as in other games .. even if for other games.. this kind of difficulty will be reduced to keep players ;) )

Concerning Chips and Rep, other versions of this game have other ways to obtain them.. just wait and see what the GMs thought for us;)

And as Asdieree said.. its an Asian MMO ;)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Welcome to an Asian mmo b:victory

Bahahaha! My sentiments exactly. Since all asians are practically super-human, you get a super-human MMO b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The level cap is actually level 150.
    And no one has gotten past lvl 101 as of yet (No doubt sooner or later, one of them will hit lvl 102)
    The EXP requirements are rediculous for 90 onwards. Within the millions.
    Lvl 100 and beyond.. well no idea, but crazy no doubt.

I actually think its good that the level cap is so far away. That stops 1000 people from being the same level.

I'm pretty sure that in this implementation the level cap is 105, but in other versions yes, its 150. In future updates they may raise the level cap. Correct me if I'm wrong?
    If you tried to make all the Warsoul fragments by yourself. Yea, it would take a damn long time :]
    Simple solution, By the fragments off other people, and make what you can.
    It will all add up, and before too long. Tada Warsoul

Won't be before to long... some people have calculated if one person was doing it it would take like 20-40 years or something like that. You get the picture

1. Making the level cap hard to reach lets players "Catch-up" to the higher players. If you look at a TW, when you get people starting to hit 101 and they can't really go any higher (The xp is over a billion if I remember) then your people who were 10 levels behind at one point can start to catch up and thus have a chance in a TW versus these amazing level 100's/101's.

That makes no sense. You could catch up if there was a level cap too.
    2.Because of the rewards, and they have other methods of gaining rep that have yet to be released. The Rank 8 weapon for my class, is second only to a warsoul weapon. So, giving anyone that power should be hard to get.

They need to hurry up and implement it then! And I understand it should be difficult to get, but they should have a doable and reliable way to get it even so. As of now it would take years, I don't remember anybody calculating it exactly, unless you managed to do high level fb's over and over again everyday.
    3. If I remember correctly they said something about releasing more ways to get chips, which was a big problem in getting warsoul. The other mats, just as any weapon at a higher level (TT weapons, etc.) need people to do multiple farming runs, so a weapon of warsoul's power should take hundreds of farming runs if not more imo.

I've heard that to, but even so they would have to give you a way to get 40x the chips you can get now everyday to make it doable in a year of straight farming chips.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ur just a crybaby

u want to see hard lvling? go play meti n 2 ...thats suicide go paly a shaman btw
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why not just make everyone start off as level 150, with +12 warsouls, +12 level 150 gear with 4 sockets and lvl 12 gems in each?

Then again, welcome to an asian MMO.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You just want everything handed to you. Learn to work for it. This stuff you want is SUPPOSED to be that hard to get. That way getting one is a major thing when someone finally does.

Things should remain as-is.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Go back to WoW b:bye
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree it shouldn't be easy. The only thing that I have found bothersome is after level 60ish there is hardly any quests. So its all grinding. To me the quests kind of make the game. Especially the story lines. I love to read the stories associated with the quests.

Also at lvl 70 you get wq. Its irritating at best. It takes me hours to do it and isn't really worth the 100k I get for it in exp. I can grind that kind of experience faster. Not saying it should be easy, but to me the game goes boring after this lvl. Of course I've not made it past lvl 73 on any char I have so I can't say how it is in the upper lvls. Just what I've experienced so far.

As with anything the goal has to seem attainable or people will lose interest. Come on 4 Billion experience? When u get at best with exp scroll 800-1k per kill. That doesn't seem attainable. No its not supposed to be easy, but should seem within reach.

First 40 lvls u strive to catch up on quests. There are so many you are still doing lvl 29 quests at lvl 35. Would be nice if there were a few less in the smaller lvls and a few more at the higher ones.

Not right to call someone a cry baby for their opinions. Everyone has one, not everyone likes it. Name calling is what children do, shouldn't be what adults do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree it shouldn't be easy. The only thing that I have found bothersome is after level 60ish there is hardly any quests. So its all grinding. To me the quests kind of make the game. Especially the story lines. I love to read the stories associated with the quests.

Also at lvl 70 you get wq. Its irritating at best. It takes me hours to do it and isn't really worth the 100k I get for it in exp. I can grind that kind of experience faster. Not saying it should be easy, but to me the game goes boring after this lvl. Of course I've not made it past lvl 73 on any char I have so I can't say how it is in the upper lvls. Just what I've experienced so far.

As with anything the goal has to seem attainable or people will lose interest. Come on 4 Billion experience? When u get at best with exp scroll 800-1k per kill. That doesn't seem attainable. No its not supposed to be easy, but should seem within reach.

First 40 lvls u strive to catch up on quests. There are so many you are still doing lvl 29 quests at lvl 35. Would be nice if there were a few less in the smaller lvls and a few more at the higher ones.

Not right to call someone a cry baby for their opinions. Everyone has one, not everyone likes it. Name calling is what children do, shouldn't be what adults do.

you get more quests in the 80s im still kinda backed up on mine atm lol.

you also get RB gamma till 85 and Delta till105.

ya WQ is boring ya some of the game gets that way sometimes but its still fun and challenging.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that in this implementation the level cap is 105, but in other versions yes, its 150. In future updates they may raise the level cap. Correct me if I'm wrong?

This version the cap is 105. But that could change with any additions that the Dev's may or may not add.

There is still a lot in this game that other versions have. People need to keep in mind that this one has only been out for a year.

Besides, if there was a TON of people at level 105 there would still be a complaint about how levering is too easy and they should make it more difficult.

*sigh* b:surrender

By the way, this game is not all that hard if you can play your class right. Yeah sometimes the grind is lame and there are tough areas, but overall it is not all that difficult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Name calling is what children do, shouldn't be what adults do.

Who says were all adults?
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This version the cap is 105. But that could change with any additions that the Dev's may or may not add.

There is still a lot in this game that other versions have. People need to keep in mind that this one has only been out for a year.

Besides, if there was a TON of people at level 105 there would still be a complaint about how levering is too easy and they should make it more difficult.

*sigh* b:surrender

By the way, this game is not all that hard if you can play your class right. Yeah sometimes the grind is lame and there are tough areas, but overall it is not all that difficult.

exactly, theres still plenty to come to our version we just need to be patient.
  • GinIchiimaru - Sanctuary
    GinIchiimaru - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

AMEN to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ikorose.. Byee Byeee! b:pleased
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I understand it need to have challenge to it, and it is good for it to be hard that isn't my complaint. Like BratFury says though, it needs to seem attainable. All I was asking for was a reasonable way to continously grind for reputation and chips rather than the ineffective ways provided now. Seriously a Reputation and a Chip dungeon like TT that could be run multiple times in a day that was very challenging could only add to the game, and certainly wouldn't take away the challenge. You can call me a crybaby if you want thats why I put the option up there! But I think my request is quite reasonable. The level cap is more personal preference, I just think its kinda sillly that endgame occurs before level cap, but it is a chinese MMO, and I get the differences.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I understand it need to have challenge to it, and it is good for it to be hard that isn't my complaint. Like BratFury says though, it needs to seem attainable. All I was asking for was a reasonable way to continously grind for reputation and chips rather than the ineffective ways provided now. Seriously a Reputation and a Chip dungeon like TT that could be run multiple times in a day that was very challenging could only add to the game, and certainly wouldn't take away the challenge. You can call me a crybaby if you want thats why I put the option up there! But I think my request is quite reasonable. The level cap is more personal preference, I just think its kinda sillly that endgame occurs before level cap, but it is a chinese MMO, and I get the differences.

There is still a lot THAT HAS YET TO BE IMPLEMENTED.

No offense did you read my post?

There is a "planned" expansion for this winter, which could bring any number of things to this game. This mean better ways to get Chips and Rep. For example Asura Road.

Like I said before, had these levels been EASILY obtainable, we would have maxed out players in LC most likely. Until they raise the level cap and add more items, you need to be patient. I would concentrate on getting to 70 then 80 first (before you talk about unattainable levels).

Look Here for MANY Things NOT Implemented In our version yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Autumn's what I read. Agreed on the Exp thing, you can stop leveling at 100 if you please, lv.105 won't be that much of a differance. Warsouls and Rep are designed to be the one thing that every end-game player will strive for, making them too easy to obtain will just make higher levels bored.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I've read your posts and all the other ones and know about other stuff in other versions of the game. I know the speculation about Asura Road being implented soon and I am pretty excited about it, and I am also aware that more is to be implented. And like I said before I'm not asking for things to be EASILY obtainable. Still as the game is now these things are irritating, and I'm not clear yet how much any new implentations from existing versions will help with Warsoul or even Rep but i guess well find out soon!
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Warsole weapons ARE a joke from what I can see just there to tease you. Like "Ha! Look at this all powerful weapon! Now realize you will NEVER HAVE IT! So there!" until...some day they sell the mats in Cash Shop. Oh, you KNOW it will happen...Just wait and see.

I also agree on reputation as it is just plain insane to even find good ways to GET it let alone get tons of it. Look at my level and realize I only have over 2K at the moment and yet I help in FB's all the time and take One Man Army quests frequently.

As for level...I think it would be better to cap it at 150 and make it reasonably possible to GET there sometime within someone's lifetime. As it would have a cap others would catch up. As for "Everyone being the same level" well that happens if they are all stuck at 99-101 too so I see no benefit there.

The thing that really ticks me off, besides how unreasonably hard some of the bosses and FB's are (Like FB 51...2 Tabs?...WTF? And ontop of that you have to kill the Wyvern TWICE? What is THAT? That is just adding insult to injury!), is how for most characters from lvl 35 until around lvl 80+ you NEVER have enough SP. You can bend over backwards trying to get it from wherever it will come but you are always short and unable to keep your skills current let alone finish them off. This is MOST true for Clerics and Wizards but it effects others too. BM's get it a bit, Barbs certianly do, and Fox Venos have the same issue (but not Mage Venos AKA Life Support for Pet Venos). If you are going to have this over abundance of SP later on why make everyone wait for it? What is the point? Maybe if we had it early on so we stood a good chance of keeping our skills up to par some of those bosses would not be so inane for our level.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Like someone said, welcome to the asian MMO b:victory
    I dont know why pple have not realized it by now that PW international version is only half implements of what the original asian version has... probably difficulties in coding since US didnt make it and cant take liberties with it.
    As stated before this was made for the asian economy.
    Spending $800-$1000 a month on this game in the US?
    Response: OMG YOUR RICH BUT CRAZY!
    Spending $1000+ a month on this game in asia?
    Response: Oh, I see...
    Sry to burst the bubble of those pple who go their way to brag how much they spend a month on PWI, but if your not ready to spend minimum over $1500 a month easily, then your a casual gamer in asia = warsoul dont come to you that easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The thing that really ticks me off, besides how unreasonably hard some of the bosses and FB's are (Like FB 51...2 Tabs?...WTF? And ontop of that you have to kill the Wyvern TWICE? What is THAT? That is just adding insult to injury!), is how for most characters from lvl 35 until around lvl 80+ you NEVER have enough SP. You can bend over backwards trying to get it from wherever it will come but you are always short and unable to keep your skills current let alone finish them off. This is MOST true for Clerics and Wizards but it effects others too. BM's get it a bit, Barbs certianly do, and Fox Venos have the same issue (but not Mage Venos AKA Life Support for Pet Venos). If you are going to have this over abundance of SP later on why make everyone wait for it? What is the point? Maybe if we had it early on so we stood a good chance of keeping our skills up to par some of those bosses would not be so inane for our level.

First three paragraphs I agree with you, but in my opinion the abundance of spirit you get at 70+ is a reward for leveling that far, and limiting spirit at lower levels is not terribly restrictive, it just requires some planning. The issues I'm concerned about are things that are still nearly unobtainable even with careful planning and hard work. I had no problem with fb51, but i had fairly high levels helping me so who knows. Plus I think the more challenging the Dungeon the better as they are one of my favorite things! Why make them easy, not fun, and not challenging??
    I dont know why pple have not realized it by now that PW international version is only half implements of what the original asian version has... probably difficulties in coding since US didnt make it and cant take liberties with it.

I realize that they haven't implemented many of the features yet, I've looked at alot of the other pwi stuff. QUESTION Are the PWI staff not allowed to change the game at all from the original PW? cause that's ridiculous, at least to me. They are selling their product to a completely different customer base then those in Asia, why wouldn't they be able to add or change things from the original PW? I guess that makes a lot of sense, and why it often seems Devs often seem unable or unwilling to respond to customer requests.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

1. The main reason to make those last levels so hard to get is to keep players like me in the game. When I hit a level cap, I leave the game. I have no fun playing a character that cannot improve himself. It is much better to have 5 extra levels that are almost impossible to get than to stop the game at level 100 and give me no reason to play.

2. I agree with you when it comes to reputation. There needs to be more ways to get reputation, including at least one way that does not involve much if any fighting (kind of like a World Quest or Dragon Quest). I realize World Quest does have a chance to give 5 rep, but the odds of getting the 5 rep appears to be 10% or less, and even at 10% that is less than 200 rep per year even if you do the quest every day. There should be a repeatable quest (kind of like the one-man army quests) that involves travel rather than combat as a way to get reputation.

3. Warsoul weapons are exactly like levels 101-105 except they are targeted at players that are item oriented rather than character oriented. I am not motivated by items, so I could not care less about Warsoul weapons, but I can see why they are a good addition to the game for people that want an item-related goal to achieve that will take a long time and give them something very nice as a reward.
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I see your point, but for a player like me who likes to complete games 100% and accomplish goals it can be very frustrating. I'll survive of course lol
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I see your point, but for a player like me who likes to complete games 100% and accomplish goals it can be very frustrating. I'll survive of course lol

At least when it comes to levels, the best thing a player such as yourself can probably do is look at level 100 as the virtual level cap. Levels 101-105 are designed to be endless so if you can put them out of your mind you can pretend they do not exist. Maybe you can look at Warsoul weapons the same way. There existence is just a rumor. That is why you have never seen one. b:laugh

As for rep, they just need to fix that, but rumor has it they are currently working on adding new ways to get reputation. In the meantime, we can pretend 10k is the cap (that will get you to rank 6 at least).
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    At least when it comes to levels, the best thing a player such as yourself can probably do is look at level 100 as the virtual level cap. Levels 101-105 are designed to be endless so if you can put them out of your mind you can pretend they do not exist. Maybe you can look at Warsoul weapons the same way. There existence is just a rumor. That is why you have never seen one. b:laugh

As for rep, they just need to fix that, but rumor has it they are currently working on adding new ways to get reputation. In the meantime, we can pretend 10k is the cap (that will get you to rank 6 at least).

LOL! great ideas! I'll have to start living in my head from now on... b:victory I think I'll also start pretending I can take out Conquerer by myself lolb:laugh
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Were we supposed to actually read the first post before voting? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You basically took the three most challenging achievements in the game...And then asked why they're so hard to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    since when can you complete MMOs anyways too?
    incorrecto, they took out rep items in the later FBs to promote wedding candy sales, which was a failed ploy indeed. buttheads need to give us back our 69-99 stamps.

basically, if you want max level, go level like crazy, its supposed to be a crowning moment, not something just given to you.
This discussion has been closed.