TOP PK/PVP list

Options
2»

Comments

• Bioxvirus - Lost City
    Bioxvirus - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    idk what was said here i just read the first bit, come to lost city and get **** QQme :/ we show u how real pkers roll. And btw to whoever replys tothis, **** you ***** ill pk all the 3x and 4x i want mofos and ya know what? i kill 6x too its just they usually grinding when i do it :) hehehehehehehehe b:kiss
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    idk what was said here i just read the first bit, come to lost city and get **** QQme :/ we show u how real pkers roll. And btw to whoever replys tothis, **** you ***** ill pk all the 3x and 4x i want mofos and ya know what? i kill 6x too its just they usually grinding when i do it :) hehehehehehehehe b:kiss

Good for you. b:victory
  • Guardians - Harshlands
    Guardians - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well i think u guys are both wrongs at some points and right at others. about pk'ed all lvl30 i dont say for stop it, coz i know we are on pvp, but it happen sometimes in my guild, that one was trying to questing and couldnt coz since she killed a mob, the pker was already behind her for killing her like 5 times, then, when i came to help her, the guy didnt leave the sz, coz with one hit i took him half of is hp. so i dont see any problem in pked lower lvls some times but one person do should pked the same person at the same time all over again, coz they want to quest too, and they have this right.

other thing, i never tryed LC, and u may said whatever u want about HL but is a great server.

about QQme i dont like much their either, but i still have somefriends there and i know all the players of QQme arent the same, there is cool ppl in there, and who really fight their own lvls, not only lvl30, but there are others who are just chikens and pked all lvl30 and then get pked by Batgirl...

and just for finishing, i agree with get out of there that list with the numbers of pk... its kinda stupid the list be there... if only count the TW kills, ok, but all? kinda stupid.

Bye b:victory
  • Shotay - Lost City
    Shotay - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    banning them seems to extreme, I can think of situations where one would want to kill a level 30

Instead, maybe make the kill not count for anything if they are more than 10-20 levels apart?
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmao @ people thinking they are good because their character is on lost city. stfu. you aren't good.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmao @ people thinking they are good because their character is on lost city. stfu. you aren't good.

We don't think we're good bc we're on LC we just know we're not bad bc we're not on HL. I agree that it happens on both servers I've been on both. Although being as though LC has been around longer most people on here tend to have a lot more experience with pvp. Not that everyone on HL is bad, but QQme sounds like wannabe RQ's who couldn't pass the interview. Also if you want to see some real pvp come to my old MY server b:bye
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well i think u guys are both wrongs at some points and right at others. about pk'ed all lvl30 i dont say for stop it, coz i know we are on pvp, but it happen sometimes in my guild, that one was trying to questing and couldnt coz since she killed a mob, the pker was already behind her for killing her like 5 times, then, when i came to help her, the guy didnt leave the sz, coz with one hit i took him half of is hp. so i dont see any problem in pked lower lvls some times but one person do should pked the same person at the same time all over again, coz they want to quest too, and they have this right.

other thing, i never tryed LC, and u may said whatever u want about HL but is a great server.

about QQme i dont like much their either, but i still have somefriends there and i know all the players of QQme arent the same, there is cool ppl in there, and who really fight their own lvls, not only lvl30, but there are others who are just chikens and pked all lvl30 and then get pked by Batgirl...

and just for finishing, i agree with get out of there that list with the numbers of pk... its kinda stupid the list be there... if only count the TW kills, ok, but all? kinda stupid.

Bye b:victory

English is cool, you should learn it.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We don't think we're good bc we're on LC we just know we're not bad bc we're not on HL. I agree that it happens on both servers I've been on both. Although being as though LC has been around longer most people on here tend to have a lot more experience with pvp. Not that everyone on HL is bad, but QQme sounds like wannabe RQ's who couldn't pass the interview. Also if you want to see some real pvp come to my old MY server b:bye

Yeah. No one is bad or good. Just experience shows what you can do at PvP. I should try PW-MY. Though I do have some problems reading the literature. I have come from several games that have some pretty decent PvP action. I am not one of the best people out there, but I can put up a decent fight when it comes to PvP.
  • Guardians - Harshlands
    Guardians - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    English is cool, you should learn it.

Well, not every1 can talk english perfectly, so if u dont like it or can't read it, go to other post where u can... u probably are from a country who talk english, so its easy for you, thats not my case, i can talk it right, but spell it wrong, but i still have the right to post anything i want, if u dont like it, get out...

its sad this forum having ppl like u, who want always put ppl down...
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, not every1 can talk english perfectly, so if u dont like it or can't read it, go to other post where u can... u probably are from a country who talk english, so its easy for you, thats not my case, i can talk it right, but spell it wrong, but i still have the right to post anything i want, if u dont like it, get out...

its sad this forum having ppl like u, who want always put ppl down...

Giving you props, Guardians. b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

You really like to act as if you are good because of the server you play on. Wow, you played the my-en version of the game! Congrats your pvp skill must be top-notch. Too bad tons of people played on the Malaysian server and I'd have to say the pvp there was even worse. You were probably in reborn. People stereotype harshlands as the people who couldn't handle pvp on lostcity. Too bad the majority of people came from pw-eu, which failed, and the my-en version. They wanted a fresh start and not be 90 levels behind the curve in lost city. As for the people who left from lost city I bet they wanted to have some real tw's and pvp on a pvp server without conq policing it. Also there are people who re-rolled from the pve servers after realizing there is no end game fun to be had there.
  • JiangLi - Harshlands
    JiangLi - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    banning them seems to extreme, I can think of situations where one would want to kill a level 30

Instead, maybe make the kill not count for anything if they are more than 10-20 levels apart?

I agree. It does suck to be a level 30 and have it be impossible to finish a quest without a squad when the quest should be easy. I also like the no-PK-until-50 idea.

And I'm going to admit something...this is the first game like this I've played and I didn't know what PvP and PvE meant. Maybe there should be a little explanation before new players pick a server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree. It does suck to be a level 30 and have it be impossible to finish a quest without a squad when the quest should be easy. I also like the no-PK-until-50 idea.

And I'm going to admit something...this is the first game like this I've played and I didn't know what PvP and PvE meant. Maybe there should be a little explanation before new players pick a server?

Well... You know now, don't you? PvP means Player versus Player and PvE means Player versus Environment.
  • LPlK - Harshlands
    LPlK - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Lol @ 65 archer talking trash. Come to MY server so I can 1-hit you with my genie. b:kiss (i'm a lowbie too but at least i wouldn't talk trash if i was a nonfactor b:shutup)
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol @ 65 archer talking trash. Come to MY server so I can 1-hit you with my genie. b:kiss (i'm a lowbie too but at least i wouldn't talk trash if i was a nonfactor b:shutup)

Yup... of course your not talking trash also...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • LPlK - Harshlands
    LPlK - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

umm, i'm pretty sure a 71/65 on HL is more of a factor than a 68 on LC, nub b:bye
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    umm, i'm pretty sure a 71/65 on HL is more of a factor than a 68 on LC, nub b:bye

Thank you for asserting what I just said

Note the "sar-car-ism"
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well now... People in both of the PvP servers are getting cocky over a game. True PvP doesn't come from this game due to the fact that people actually spend money to get better stuff while others work their butts off for the stuff. In other MMO's that I played, there wasn't a cash shop to give an advantage to people who have money. There was actual PvP going on. Not some cheap veno with a Nix's that attacks like 100 times per minute. Not everyone can afford the stuff that other people are using for PvP. So it doesn't matter if there is an actual PvP going on in any of these servers.

Now stop your bickering about who came from where or what, just learn to have fun. b:thanks
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I hate u Death...j/k. I like the morons who take it to seriously and can't understand a joke. Oh LPIK you know that level changes when I level right? You know I was 63 when I posted it right? Please edit your post so you can sound a little dumber :). I know people on HL there are SOME good pvpers. I've said it a million times it will take it a lot longer to get to the good pvp stage because now all the LC rejects can go over...and do and wreck your party. It's not your fault you are probably one of them and it's not your fault you have to have the game on very easy mode with your class, but your good...right? Come on people tell her how great at pvp her nix...I mean she is. Give her that glory she so desires b:bye
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I hate u Death...j/k. I like the morons who take it to seriously and can't understand a joke. Oh LPIK you know that level changes when I level right? You know I was 63 when I posted it right? Please edit your post so you can sound a little dumber :). I know people on HL there are SOME good pvpers. I've said it a million times it will take it a lot longer to get to the good pvp stage because now all the LC rejects can go over...and do and wreck your party. It's not your fault you are probably one of them and it's not your fault you have to have the game on very easy mode with your class, but your good...right? Come on people tell her how great at pvp her nix...I mean she is. Give her that glory she so desires b:bye

lol I knew there was some sort of affection. LPIK, try PvPing without a Nix and maybe we will consider you good. Till then go PvEing since you really can't do any PvP. b:laugh