TOP PK/PVP list

czakalaka
czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Hello,
Dear Admins and PWI Staff. I wanted to complain about TOP PVP/PK list on our main site.
This toplist causing a lot of problems, because on server like Harshland, noob PKers guild QQme, farming all players who are leaving Safe Zone to be on TOP1.

Yea i know this is PVP server, but what is the point of PVP/PK players who are got lvl 30? These high lvl noobs block them from questing and grinding and they are leaving Perfect World.
They stay all day long and farm them for be TOP 1

So I want ask you about do something with this list, because its main problem.
Im not sure, but are u banning low lvls farmers?
It would be good idea!
or just remove this stupid and nonsense list from site. Then race for PK stats will be useless.

I hope you gonna do something, please reply here about punish
HIGH LVL NOOBS from QQme and other who farming over 30 lvls lowbiesb:angryb:angry

PS. To these noobs whos farming lvl 30's
GO PK/PVP WITH PLAYERS ON YOUR LVLS PUSSIES!!

PS2. To ADMINS: players leaving = you lost butique customers, who knows? maybe these players are rich people who want spend 100000$ in your item mall
Post edited by czakalaka on

Comments

• EndlessPain - Lost City
    EndlessPain - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah all QQme does is pk 3x, i couldn't quest or anything without an 8x from QQme trying to pk me, but idc anymore, i went back to lost city

there might be 8x killing 3x here but they don't do it 24/7

anyway, that's what you can expect on any pvp server, that's what they also made pve servers if you don't like it
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah all QQme does is pk 3x, i couldn't quest or anything without an 8x from QQme trying to pk me, but idc anymore, i went back to lost city

there might be 8x killing 3x here but they don't do it 24/7

anyway, that's what you can expect on any pvp server, that's what they also made pve servers if you don't like it

Quoted for truth!
  • thankssir
    thankssir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    anyway, that's what you can expect on any pvp server, that's what they also made pve servers if you don't like i

true, but farming low levels 24/7 is kinda over doing it....
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    reason why harshlands is pretty dead.. too many tards wanting to get on pk ranking list maybe they shud gtfo for once and let ppl level
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OP obvious kylin alt is obvious.
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    czakalaka wrote: »
    Hello,
    Dear Admins and PWI Staff. I wanted to complain about TOP PVP/PK list on our main site.
    This toplist causing a lot of problems, because on server like Harshland, noob PKers guild QQme, farming all players who are leaving Safe Zone to be on TOP1.

Yea i know this is PVP server, but what is the point of PVP/PK players who are got lvl 30? These high lvl noobs block them from questing and grinding and they are leaving Perfect World.
    They stay all day long and farm them for be TOP 1

So I want ask you about do something with this list, because its main problem.
    Im not sure, but are u banning low lvls farmers?
    It would be good idea!
    or just remove this stupid and nonsense list from site. Then race for PK stats will be useless.

I hope you gonna do something, please reply here about punish
    HIGH LVL NOOBS from QQme and other who farming over 30 lvls lowbiesb:angryb:angry

PS. To these noobs whos farming lvl 30's
    GO PK/PVP WITH PLAYERS ON YOUR LVLS PUSSIES!!

PS2. To ADMINS: players leaving = you lost butique customers, who knows? maybe these players are rich people who want spend 100000$ in your item mall

And this is where you fail miserably at blaming the entire faction. Only 10 out 200 members PK'd lvl 30 noobs 24/7. I was in the faction and was busy finding my KoS, which is Hellgate. I do not care what my other faction members do. So stop with the QQing and get over it. It's a game not a Cry Baby Convention. If you don't like getting PK'd then I suggest leaving any of all the PvP servers and go to PvE where you don't get PK'd. In PvP servers, once you hit lvl 30 you're an open target to anyone. Either stop QQing or just gtfo of PvP servers. All is said and done. Thanks, bye. b:bye
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009

QFT b:byeb:bye
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And this is where you fail miserably at blaming the entire faction. Only 10 out 200 members PK'd lvl 30 noobs 24/7. I was in the faction and was busy finding my KoS, which is Hellgate. I do not care what my other faction members do. So stop with the QQing and get over it. It's a game not a Cry Baby Convention. If you don't like getting PK'd then I suggest leaving any of all the PvP servers and go to PvE where you don't get PK'd. In PvP servers, once you hit lvl 30 you're an open target to anyone. Either stop QQing or just gtfo of PvP servers. All is said and done. Thanks, bye. b:bye

Stop blaming people outside of the guild for believing QQme actively goes after 3x characters when players in QQme actively go after 3x characters a lot. Doesn't matter if it's only "10" because as long as those 10 are in the guild PKing 3x characters that is exactly what everyone else is going to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Element - Heavens Tear
    Element - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ok i dont get why ur QQing about this. Also i dont understand really what ur trying to say if ur white and low level or high level only blame urself imo b:bye
    [SIGPIC]b:angry[/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ok i dont get why ur QQing about this. Also i dont understand really what ur trying to say if ur white and low level or high level only blame urself imo b:bye

Lost City > Harshlands. Come pk in a real server QQ b:chuckle. Most of you are probably people who got pked all the time in LC so when the new server opened you had to level quick so you could feel big.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Venolol - Lost City
    Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009

well u dont understan cuz u are on a pve serverb:bye
    and for u complaining just switch to pve, everyone has to go through that on pvp server...just go grind in safe or somethin and out level them while they continue to pk. u will eventually out level them.
  • Venolol - Lost City
    Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Lost City > Harshlands. Come pk in a real server QQ b:chuckle. Most of you are probably people who got pked all the time in LC so when the new server opened you had to level quick so you could feel big.

i agree with this lowbie
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i agree with this lowbie

And I agree with this lowbie.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And I agree with this lowbie.

And I agree with this lowbie mwuahah... I think those are actually 1's instead of 7's
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • czakalaka
    edited June 2009
    Here is what i mean
    20090613210411.jpg
    Is that fair, just look at that scared lowbiesb:sad

Also these noobs hide and shooting throught walls
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Here is what i mean
    20090613210411.jpg

Hmm... fun for them and not for you....

Tsk Tsk Tsk, should be fun for all
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Here is what i mean
    20090613210411.jpg

Report them for "grieving" and watch the GMs ban them in front of your eyes. Yes it happens.. rofl
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    xept the reporting part you have 2 options.

1. get so pro that nobody can kill you.

2. FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO KILL MOBSb:angry

....3. PvE server

and wtf does the picture in the link mean??? i really cant make any sense outta it >.>
    edited June 2009
    Stop blaming people outside of the guild for believing QQme actively goes after 3x characters when players in QQme actively go after 3x characters a lot. Doesn't matter if it's only "10" because as long as those 10 are in the guild PKing 3x characters that is exactly what everyone else is going to believe.

It's not really of all QQme's fault. People are just too stupid to see who PK's them and they believe it's a QQme. Hell even Kylin, Hellgate, and some other factions did it and still called them QQme. So technically, not all of QQme does it whether you believe it or not. I fly around the most PKing spots in Harshlands and I watch people get PK'd and yell out to their PKers calling them a "QQme" noob or f**king noobs. I've seen it all and if you were in that server, you would see the same thing.

I agree.
    edited June 2009

LOL! Then explain why some of the top PKers in LC came to Harshlands? Hell, high lvls and lowbies came from LC and other servers mainly LC.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    its a pvp server...

let the High levels kill the levels 3x

There are only vantages:
    The High levels increase theyr EGO, plus in a few months they will be playing alone.

btw I was being ironyc until the EGO.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    LOL! Then explain why some of the top PKers in LC came to Harshlands? Hell, high lvls and lowbies came from LC and other servers mainly LC.

I'm sorry, I must have misread your post because those were clearly PvP failures who can't PvP people the same level as them.....

Your top PvPer probably never actually know what PvP is. He just 1 clicks all 3x

Enjoy your stay in Harshlands "some of the top Pkers in LC" (lol.... top?). I hope you stay there because your gonna get rolled in LC

• czakalaka
    edited June 2009
    Great, so this poor game without FAIR PvP rules should have option:

TRANSFER MY **** TO PVE SERVER b:angry
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm sorry, I must have misread your post because those were clearly PvP failures who can't PvP people the same level as them.....

Your top PvPer probably never actually know what PvP is. He just 1 clicks all 3x

Enjoy your stay in Harshlands "some of the top Pkers in LC" (lol.... top?). I hope you stay there because your gonna get rolled in LC

actually that's pretty much what 90% of the people in harshlands pvp board do to get their hours
    FPW > PWI b:victory
    edited June 2009

I have yet to get rolled in LC, but then again I never lvled in LC. I just made a character there to see what goes on in TW.

Some of your LC people wanted to reroll and they did so in HL and the top PKer in HL knows what it is and he goes after anyone that isn't in his faction.

So come again with an insult to us due to the fact that you never been in HL before. I was in his faction and I saw him go after people his own lvl and lower. Till you get proof of this, then I suggest you keep quiet. You are a fail and I bet you get rolled a lot in LC too unless your in CQ, but then again I doubt that you could make it in that faction.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Some of your LC people wanted to reroll and they did so in HL and the top PKer in HL knows what it is and he goes after anyone that isn't in his faction.

actually ascii never leaves level 30 areas. he ports between silverpool hidden orchid and SP. he threw a temper tantrum when his guild stopped him from noob farming and booted everyone but the leader out of guild. if they removed kills on people 30 levels lower ascii wouldnt even have 100 kills left.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
    edited June 2009
    actually ascii never leaves level 30 areas. he ports between silverpool hidden orchid and SP. he threw a temper tantrum when his guild stopped him from noob farming and booted everyone but the leader out of guild. if they removed kills on people 30 levels lower ascii wouldnt even have 100 kills left.

Yeah, but I have seen him PK his own lvls when he wasn't. They should do that, Diablo and some others will lose like over 1,000 of their kills because of it.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    remove the pk list! i get camped all day for eeeetttt! >_<.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I have yet to get rolled in LC, but then again I never lvled in LC. I just made a character there to see what goes on in TW.

So come again with an insult to us due to the fact that you never been in HL before. I was in his faction and I saw him go after people his own lvl and lower. Till you get proof of this, then I suggest you keep quiet. You are a fail and I bet you get rolled a lot in LC too unless your in CQ, but then again I doubt that you could make it in that faction.

Aww...... but everyone else tells of HL ppl staying and 1 clicking all 3xs at SP all day long. That is not skill.

Great, thanks for telling me that the top Pker of HL sometimes goes after ppl who are his level and lower! But here in LC, Pkers who aren't even in the top goes after ppl their own level and even 10 levels higher!... (I'm not impressed by your "top", but you are surely impressed by his/her skills to pk people his level and LOWER)

b:chuckle....

The proof of you guys failing at PvP is already done by people telling of Pkers who just sit by SP all day long until their fat behind dies due to constipation. Btw, I might get rolled a bit in LC (dam.. Liger, wels, Devil, Hip, and mobs.. Fk mobs who distract me!), but I could probably roll you anyday if you come to LC if you were the same level as me... and hell yea, I'm a cleric!

P.S. If you don't want me to talk trash about HL, please sir, show proof how "pro" HL is because the best you can muster up is that the top HL Pker actually fights ppl his level and lower. (Like what about tales of the top HL Pker taking on 3 vs 1 or some crazy battle of skill huh?)

edited June 2009
    Aww...... but everyone else tells of HL ppl staying and 1 clicking all 3xs at SP all day long. That is not skill.

Great, thanks for telling me that the top Pker of HL sometimes goes after ppl who are his level and lower! But here in LC, Pkers who aren't even in the top goes after ppl their own level and even 10 levels higher!... (I'm not impressed by your "top", but you are surely impressed by his/her skills to pk people his level and LOWER)

b:chuckle....

The proof of you guys failing at PvP is already done by people telling of Pkers who just sit by SP all day long until their fat behind dies due to constipation. Btw, I might get rolled a bit in LC (dam.. Liger, wels, Devil, Hip, and mobs.. Fk mobs who distract me!), but I could probably roll you anyday if you come to LC if you were the same level as me... and hell yea, I'm a cleric!

P.S. If you don't want me to talk trash about HL, please sir, show proof how "pro" HL is because the best you can muster up is that the top HL Pker actually fights ppl his level and lower. (Like what about tales of the top HL Pker taking on 3 vs 1 or some crazy battle of skill huh?)

Uh yeah. Who said I was impressed? Hm? No one did. Ascii goes after anyone, but still doesn't mean a damn thing about me being impressed. You either can't read correctly or you are just plain out right dumb. Ascii is a nub that mainly goes after low lvls because he just wants easy kills. Being a Top PKer doesn't really mean a thing. If I was top, I would just stop PKing and let everyone else pass me. I don't care much for being at the top of a stupid list that everyone seems to go for. News flash: I go after people 10 lvls higher than me and I am only lvl 56. Ascii can't do that because the highest lvl on HL is 93 probably 94 by now. Kthnxbai. b:bye