HeadTrauma

Options

Comments

• Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lmao @ his armor being godly. only thing worth a damn is his gx. hh90 is endgame inorite
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who are you?

anymore questions? lmao. good thing you helped make QQ, if you were a random recruit im sure you would be kicked for lack of pvp skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When I get HH99 gold, it will be just as +'d if not more than my HH90 is right now. However, HH99 gold is a pain in the **** to get, so even tho 90 might not be "End game" I'll have it for long enough that I don't have any problem making it what I have.

Ashez, thank you for the compliment, and yes, Walter's post did go right over my head...sorry about that, Walter. I guess I'm the one that fails at reading b:surrender.

Oh, and I don't have draw blood on my hotbar, lol...it's level 3 right now. I recently got the hell version tho, so I will be putting it back on there soon b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When I get HH99 gold, it will be just as +'d if not more than my HH90 is right now. However, HH99 gold is a pain in the **** to get, so even tho 90 might not be "End game" I'll have it for long enough that I don't have any problem making it what I have.

Ashez, thank you for the compliment, and yes, Walter's post did go right over my head...sorry about that, Walter. I guess I'm the one that fails at reading b:surrender.

Oh, and I don't have draw blood on my hotbar, lol...it's level 3 right now. I recently got the hell version tho, so I will be putting it back on there soon b:victory

you sir...........are being too fricking nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you sir...........are being too fricking nice :)

it's a side-effect of aoeing all day
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Ahh Okay my bad then, coz I was pretty sure I saw you use it multiple times during the long battle at Town of Arrivals...or was it Stream Strike? But yea heaven/hell version of Draw Blood is pretty good
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This thread has "wannabe-exodus" smeared all over it. Tsk.

I heard HeadTrauma schooled Scarlet so bad she nerd raged and waited for hercs to come out of HH and attack afkers.

I heard HeadTrauma is so pro AsheZ can't come up with a flame for him. Respect.
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I heard HeadTrauma schooled Scarlet so bad she nerd raged and waited for hercs to come out of HH and attack afkers.

I don't flame Raitei either...

I show respect to people who IN MY OPINION deserve it.

You go back to your server and pick flowers or grow some balls and post on your main on HL...b:bye
  • HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah that would have been stream strike, and I was using that for damage mainly cuz it was my only hell skill at the time b:laugh
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You go back to your server and pick flowers or grow some balls and post on your main on HL...b:bye

I posted on my main already, you know who I am i am a QQme that dislikes this alliance. This is more entertaining to speak freely as an anonymous QQme.
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I posted on my main already, you know who I am i am a QQme that dislikes this alliance. This is more entertaining to speak freely as an anonymous QQme.

And for what reason hast thou not left said guild? (if you're so dissatisfied)
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And for what reason hast thou not left said guild? (if you're so dissatisfied)

As much as I'd like to I'm too hooked on the free seafood buffets. b:cute
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As much as I'd like to I'm too hooked on the free seafood buffets. b:cute

You had me wanting to join at "free" but then said "seafood." b:spit
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah that would have been stream strike, and I was using that for damage mainly cuz it was my only hell skill at the time b:laugh

Ahh sorry missed this coz of the usual forum spam...

Imo the Stream Strike - Heaven & Hell versions are rubbish in PvP, because of the chi requirement and sub-par damage. Although Hell is slightly better coz of the HP recovery, it's still not something that could replace the core PvP spells. However for PvE/tanking the Hell version totally owns.

Then again everyone has their own play style ;)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ahh sorry missed this coz of the usual forum spam...

Imo the Stream Strike - Heaven & Hell versions are rubbish in PvP, because of the chi requirement and sub-par damage. Although Hell is slightly better coz of the HP recovery, it's still not something that could replace the core PvP spells. However for PvE/tanking the Hell version totally owns.

Then again everyone has their own play style ;)

Indeed, a rather notable play style I recently witnessed was a from a certain Aedus. This particular BMs genie has 93 strength and the skill "Thunderstorm" at level 9 (to the best of my recollection). After using the skill "Heaven's Flame," she was easily able to do damage which amounted to more health points than my character has. Not only this, but I had the privilege of watching her practice using multiple weapons in one fight, enabling her to switch between weapons during the cooldown of strong skills and make more effective use of her class the Blade Master. This was a refreshing sight to see as most Blade Masters pick one weapon to specialize in making them more of a "Weapon Specific Master" (i.e. Axe Master or Sword Master). I would like to compliment Aedus on her constant pursuit to better herself in this game. You are a model to all players, bravo! (oh and you have no idea how fun it is writing these posts xD)
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Indeed, a rather notable play style I recently witnessed was a from a certain Aedus. This particular BMs genie has 93 strength and the skill "Thunderstorm" at level 9 (to the best of my recollection). After using the skill "Heaven's Flame," she was easily able to do damage which amounted to more health points than my character has. Not only this, but I had the privilege of watching her practice using multiple weapons in one fight, enabling her to switch between weapons during the cooldown of strong skills and make more effective use of her class the Blade Master. This was a refreshing sight to see as most Blade Masters pick one weapon to specialize in making them more of a "Weapon Specific Master" (i.e. Axe Master or Sword Master). I would like to compliment Aedus on her constant pursuit to better herself in this game. You are a model to all players, bravo! (oh and you have no idea how fun it is writing these posts xD)

Good read indeed haha xD

Btw Rome was the one that introduced the Dragon + Thunder combo (correct me if I'm wrong) but Aedus decided to tweak it up notch or two. He also thought me another kick **** genie skill which really suits my play style (cannot be mentioned for obvious reasons).

Aedus = Rage-comic and Genie guru! b:dirty
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You have me intrigued by this mysterious genie skill. I will however say that a nice genie skill for Miss Aedus to consider would be Thunderball (I believe it's called). It is essentially the same exact thing as Thunderstorm, however it does triple the damage in the air and retains the double damage from being close to the target. I believe the affinity costs is 7 Metal however (correct me if I'm mistaken).

Would this perchance be the mysterious genie skill you speak of?
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You have me intrigued by this mysterious genie skill. I will however say that a nice genie skill for Miss Aedus to consider would be Thunderball (I believe it's called). It is essentially the same exact thing as Thunderstorm, however it does triple the damage in the air and retains the double damage from being close to the target. I believe the affinity costs is 7 Metal however (correct me if I'm mistaken).

Would this perchance be the mysterious genie skill you speak of?

Nope =P and Rumbling Thunder is the name of the spell you're referring to..and yes we played around with it, but not being able to use it on ground, especially when BMs hunt for grinders in YKD etc…kinda limits your options compared to Thunderstorm which is more versatile.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

And I would have to deny the fact that I got killed once by a 9X BM with Barb-esque HP and +11 GX's because..? Oh wait, I didn't. Shocking.

It's baffling how you find my reply as an approach to flame HT that you have to resort to your far-fetched make-believes when clearly, my reply was directed to the nature of the thread.

Anonymity is deceptive cowardice. What you have at the moment is not "freedom" to speak, but a privilege of an excuse that will slowly run out.

Now if you'll excuse me boys, proceed with your BM skill discussions. :)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And I would have to deny the fact that I got killed once by a 9X BM with Barb-esque HP and +11 GX's because..? Oh wait, I didn't. Shocking.

It's baffling how you find my reply as an approach to flame HT that you have to resort to your far-fetched make-believes when clearly, my reply was directed to the nature of the thread.

Anonymity is deceptive cowardice. What you have at the moment is not "freedom" to speak, but a privilege of an excuse that will slowly run out.

Now if you'll excuse me boys, proceed with your BM skill discussions. :)

The wording in which you make your points is rather refreshing. Is this a recent development after having seen the effectiveness of my sophisticated posts or is this something you have been doing for time before me? Whatever the case, I applaud you for your maturity in dealing with this situation. Bravo!

Oh and in regards to the good sir AsHeZ, you raise a good point with Rumbling Thunder. It was my thought that due to the nature of Thunderstorm (triple damage on the ground), it might be good to have one that is also effective in the air. However, you have aided in reminding me that Blade Masters and Barbarians (the two major classes Thunderstorm is used on) prefer fighting on the ground. Given this it would seem almost pointless for Miss Aedus to use even if it does match her play style more. Your mystery genie skill continues to keep me wondering however. I would be most pleased if you would be willing to impart your knowledge upon us and share this ever so mysterious secret.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Good read indeed haha xD

Btw Rome was the one that introduced the Dragon + Thunder combo (correct me if I'm wrong) but Aedus decided to tweak it up notch or two. He also thought me another kick **** genie skill which really suits my play style (cannot be mentioned for obvious reasons).

Aedus = Rage-comic and Genie guru! b:dirty

me and aedus tested it like a day after genies

however I came to the outcome that it ****ing sucked and told aedus don't use that build

i stand by my words...sorta

needless to say he continued
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Aedus is a fail bm, hi.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme isn't what it used to be. I go where ever the opposition to Crimson is; you know its always been my goal to see them gone. Anyone not with me is against me; thats why im in Kingdom.

BS, you left QQme way before it turned to what it's today. U left after 1st attack to crimson land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

'mmmmmmmm, could of sworn it was Dracolee that introduced it....
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    'mmmmmmmm, could of sworn it was Dracolee that introduced it....

yupz draco used it way before rome did
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    if you guys wanna be **** about it, lost city did it first. before genies came out.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    BS, you left QQme way before it turned to what it's today. U left after 1st attack to crimson land.

That was explaining why i didnt go back to QQme when i came back. You're free to think what you want though.
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That was explaining why i didnt go back to QQme when i came back. You're free to think what you want though.

"came back" from where? I'm confused.

Edit: old Nova_ used to be fun =(
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    "came back" from where? I'm confused.

Edit: old Nova_ used to be fun =(

that is the "old" Nova_ I believe lol
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Alyja - Harshlands
    Alyja - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User