edited June 2009
    Options
    rofl... its obviously a chicken.

I coulda sworn it was a turkey... They lied to me again! b:angry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    again Taboo.. stfu.... if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck.. What is it..? its a Duck......

explain wtf this has to do with anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG okay HT was gone for FIVE days, isnt a botting ban 3 days?? hmmmm?
    i was gone for TWO days, isnt a botting ban 3 days? correct me if im wrong here.

Echo are you saying you were never banned?
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nvm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG okay HT was gone for FIVE days, isnt a botting ban 3 days?? hmmmm?
    i was gone for TWO days, isnt a botting ban 3 days? correct me if im wrong here.

not always 3 days. i could post a screen of someone i got banned for botting who whined that i got him banned for 5 days. also i've seen people who talked their way out of it in 1 day. and echo there was a screen posted on the forum where a gm said you were banned so dont even try to deny that.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    more ignorant people that know nothing but like to think they do.

taboo you are a moron if you think that is original nova. he has admitted on forums and world chat that he purchased the account. the original nova admitted he sold the account. the only reason he is still around is $$$ he spends a lot so he is allowed to stay even after undeniable proof has been given to the GMs.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Ghanima - Harshlands
    Ghanima - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I heard HT golden balls makes u immortalb:shocked

There, i fixed it for you.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    HT is a good guy leave him alone =D
  • XeqtR - Harshlands
    XeqtR - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    HT is a good guy leave him alone =D

So is the new Nova_ ,why do haters keep bringing that **** up is beyond me .
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    taboo you are a moron if you think that is original nova. he has admitted on forums and world chat that he purchased the account. the original nova admitted he sold the account. the only reason he is still around is $$$ he spends a lot so he is allowed to stay even after undeniable proof has been given to the GMs.

guess i have to tell you to reffer back to my quote also, thanks to everyone who is trying their hardest to prove it correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    After an account has been labeled as sold, It gets put under watch. So unless you are logging in through a reasonably close IP, the account would get banned regardless of how much money you spend on it.

So most likely Nova_ sold/lended it to a friend that lives close to him. If it's the real Nova_ in any way though, no idea why he is still in kingdom, not the nova I know.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme isn't what it used to be. I go where ever the opposition to Crimson is; you know its always been my goal to see them gone. Anyone not with me is against me; thats why im in Kingdom.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQme isn't what it used to be. I go where ever the opposition to Crimson is; you know its always been my goal to see them gone. Anyone not with me is against me; thats why im in Kingdom.

Yeah, that was pretty much my conclusion. Hope we can stay on good terms man.

PS: Don't let noobs play your account >>
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

There ya go, all the rest of you can finally stfu now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cl1ckftw
    cl1ckftw Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

:O Novi bby <3 b:dirty
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There ya go, all the rest of you can finally stfu now.

Who are you?
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Who are you?

So wat can you and blazingazn take icon together or not...im confused.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Real Nova_ is back? I'm confused. b:question
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Real Nova_ is back? I'm confused. b:question

U suck balls dude.. /unnistall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You make my job of insulting you easy Aurian. b:victory
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Psst Echo merulz got banned for 1 week for botting.
    Get HT to tank Beelze in fb109 hell and give me all the drops please.
    Wonhalt
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    At that rate you're going in January you'll be able to use them :)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So wat can you and blazingazn take icon together or not...im confused.

ouch baby, very ouch lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol, okay...

I didn't expect to see a thread with my name in the title on here, but thank you Nova_ for the lighthearted shoutout. Sorry it turned into such a volatile thread.

Nothing too surprising, really, just more people throwing around baseless accusations and talking tough, mainly from alts. For those of you who have a legitimate beef with me and posted on your main characters, I must say I respect you having the integrity to post on your main.

I am a happy person. I have a great life that I really enjoy, which might surprise you since I spend so much time playing this game, but it's true. I also have a lot of friends in this game, though, and although in the future I will probably find myself with less free-time, I'm not going anywhere. So, if your trash talking, belittling my ability to play my character, or accusations of botting are some attempt to subvert my desire to play this game, you are barking up the wrong tree. I do not begrudge you for trying, though, and I'm sure it will continue. It is just part of the game, and I accept that.

I hope that those of you who actually know me and play with me, some even against me, like or at least respect me. I consider myself a genuinely nice person, and I try to help people when I can. I am not a people pleaser though, so I realize that some people are going to hate me, and I really don't care if they do. I will not pander to people who flame me, but I will also never deny someone the opportunity for an intelligent, respectable (if sometimes heated) discourse. If you have a legitimate problem with me, I would ask you to PM me in-game, as I don't spend time on the forums, nor do I have time to read through and respond to every post individually.

And for the trolls wondering if my axes hurt in PvP, if you'd like to find out, simply join Crimson or QQme. Or you could just ask one of their members if you don't meet their level requirements, I am sure most would happily enlighten you.
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol, okay...

I didn't expect to see a thread with my name in the title on here, but thank you Nova_ for the lighthearted shoutout. Sorry it turned into such a volatile thread.

Nothing too surprising, really, just more people throwing around baseless accusations and talking tough, mainly from alts. For those of you who have a legitimate beef with me and posted on your main characters, I must say I respect you having the integrity to post on your main.

I am a happy person. I have a great life that I really enjoy, which might surprise you since I spend so much time playing this game, but it's true. I also have a lot of friends in this game, though, and although in the future I will probably find myself with less free-time, I'm not going anywhere. So, if your trash talking, belittling my ability to play my character, or accusations of botting are some attempt to subvert my desire to play this game, you are barking up the wrong tree. I do not begrudge you for trying, though, and I'm sure it will continue. It is just part of the game, and I accept that.

I hope that those of you who actually know me and play with me, some even against me, like or at least respect me. I consider myself a genuinely nice person, and I try to help people when I can. I am not a people pleaser though, so I realize that some people are going to hate me, and I really don't care if they do. I will not pander to people who flame me, but I will also never deny someone the opportunity for an intelligent, respectable (if sometimes heated) discourse. If you have a legitimate problem with me, I would ask you to PM me in-game, as I don't spend time on the forums, nor do I have time to read through and respond to every post individually.

And for the trolls wondering if my axes hurt in PvP, if you'd like to find out, simply join Crimson or QQme. Or you could just ask one of their members if you don't meet their level requirements, I am sure most would happily enlighten you.

i heard u died to 6x's.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if there were enough of them, or a couple 6x's along with some 8x and/or 9x's, I am sure that could happen.

I'm afraid I don't really see your point...
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if there were enough of them, or a couple 6x's along with some 8x and/or 9x's, I am sure that could happen.

I'm afraid I don't really see your point...

u dumb?

you died to 6x people.

60 - 69 people.

get it?

k good
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm truly sorry you fail at reading, Walter. Life must be hard for you. b:sad
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

lrn2takeacomplimantzfromillterate
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeboi.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Not level 60-69s but 60-69 people to kill you. Walter has a very twisted but witty sense of humor that most people don't understand :)

Raitei and HT...nice guys...sensible...and from Kingdom? O_o

Btw your gear is godly (doh). But you need to work on your PvP..I'm sure you'll get there sooner or later.

PS. Take Draw Blood off your hotbar, unless you got the heaven/hell version of it