How Do You kill Clerics

Options
13»

Comments

• WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Also a quick question, at lv.80 should I get Endless Amb for the superior stats or Yaksa so I can get the TT90 Gold later on?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its a guess...with my arbor +5 i have 6-7k damage so i thought with my arbor ill reach around 8k..maybe 7.5...

Your base magic attack is 6-7k with +5 ancient arbor? That's a little hard to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    Onistie - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Also a quick question, at lv.80 should I get Endless Amb for the superior stats or Yaksa so I can get the TT90 Gold later on?

no dang clue lol...highest lvl i hit was 74 barb...
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

Get Endless Ambiguity. You can always farm back the mats to make a Yaksa when you're higher and have nothing to do. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Your base magic attack is 6-7k with +5 ancient arbor? That's a little hard to believe.

well if i can find people i've duel they can tell u i have massive damage...umm hmm...what bout ur rings? my rings i bought up to +80 mag atk...the manufacture was lucky an i got another ring that is only +60 somethin, idk im rarely on my cleric anymore..been doin my veno..but i can tell u that my mag atk is in the 6-7k range honestly..i 2-3hit all my mobs
    red rose red rose...i dont think really knows but to me it seems her magic attack blowsb:byeb:surrender
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well if i can find people i've duel they can tell u i have massive damage...umm hmm...what bout ur rings? my rings i bought up to +80 mag atk...the manufacture was lucky an i got another ring that is only +60 somethin, idk im rarely on my cleric anymore..been doin my veno..but i can tell u that my mag atk is in the 6-7k range honestly..i 2-3hit all my mobs

All my rings are +MAG and +mag attack. Screenshot your character screen or you're BSing. x(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol ill let a wiz do an SS on me for free,,,but they gotta let me do a sparked razor wing on them 3k hit minimum...so what will these 2 things prove? i let a wiz test there SS damage on me? b4 u speak duel a real cleric all i can say if there skills are maxed right an they got the right comboUrsa
    yeah, so obviously you're dreaming.
    3 k hit on what wizz? lvl 6x with shop gear? yeah, maybe.
    I posted a while ago some numbers from a test I did with a cleric friend. I had 2.2 or 2.3k HP then, the hardest hit he could do was 1.3 k with RF. Plume hit me for 700-1k. My pdef back then was 2.2 self buffed or something like that. Now I'm over 3k and well over 4k full buffed with much more HP. I was hitting him for about same 1.3k with SS, and SS and earth mastery wasn't maxed. Unless you crit, that 3k number is BS.
    You're just throwing some numbers there ( 3k dmg, 8k magic dmg ) just to be important? I'm sorry, but you look a little to optimistic (not to say something else).

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    witchburner: ambiguidy. the hh90 gold isn't worth the time, money.. thought.

onistie: why do u lie so much? jesus.

you say your arbor is +7. even with buffs your matk would be scraping 4k.
    now your arbor is +5? that's 200~ matk loss.

+5 skayuma light, even with buffs and 2 flawless, gives under 5k matk.

the hell are u smoking?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    make it +12, then u will 1 shot most ppl +-10 lvl.
    That will prove what?
    give same wpn to a wizz and let him try a SS on you b:bye

Ok first, I was commenting on the +7 on a 6x weapon. There is no need and it is virtually a waste in my opinion. So maybe I missed something as to why you felt the need to quote me.

Besides get your weapon to +12 and then we can talk. VERY few have +12 on LC and I am sure you have seen the levels we have. b:bye

Oh and fyi...I one shot plenty of Wizzies. Its not the damage that's the issue, it is there slow casting time and in general way low hp. What it comes down to is: Battle of the Charms and Lucky Crits.

Oh and did I forget to mention --> Duels are not a sign of skill: fight and win in pvp then come talk to me. IF you were on a PvP server, then you would better understand what I an talking about.
    lol why would i let him/her try? simple fact is wizards are to slow, and lvl 70 i get my +5 saky light with 2 flawless sapphs in it, but im simply sayin clerics are probally the most under rated class there is...yea an EP is used for support, we can be used just as well to pwn anything an anyone, and if a wiz does manage to get SS off then the cleric he/she is against isnt playin the cleric to the best of there ability, oh all my duels i've never had to heal with IH or surge, i let my skills do the dealin an my genie do the healinb:victory..if any1 has a prob with my opinions welll it shows my lvl an server im on, come at me...lvl 80 below ill PVP and with my new lvl 70 wep ill have 8k mag damage minimum...pure mag build FTW...come one come all, i love a competition..and b4 i get hate mail im not sayin im unbeatable, im just not squishy like a wiz

Dules = Not fantastic measure of skill. I know many Fantastic PvP'ers that can not duel to save there lives.

Additionally, if you have to relie on your genie to assist you in you "duels" then what does that say about your skills. Fight without the Genie, then see how good they are. Healing is best saved for PvP.

Also, Pure Mage build is fine for the PvE servers, but i can assure you that adding a little vit (a must for PvP) does not hinder many clerics all that much. The hinder is in the low hp which can be very iffy in TT/HH runs and in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    witchburner: ambiguidy. the hh90 gold isn't worth the time, money.. thought.

onistie: why do u lie so much? jesus.

you say your arbor is +7. even with buffs your matk would be scraping 4k.
    now your arbor is +5? that's 200~ matk loss.

+5 skayuma light, even with buffs and 2 flawless, gives under 5k matk.

the hell are u smoking?

yeah, probably she's referring at the dmg she does on mobs.
    there's no other 6-7k magic number she can have at 70.

and for that smoking thing, I'm still waiting for the number :)

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I posted a while ago some numbers from a test I did with a cleric friend. I had 2.2 or 2.3k HP then, the hardest hit he could do was 1.3 k with RF. Plume hit me for 700-1k. My pdef back then was 2.2 self buffed or something like that. Now I'm over 3k and well over 4k full buffed with much more HP. I was hitting him for about same 1.3k with SS, and SS and earth mastery wasn't maxed. Unless you crit, that 3k number is BS.
    You're just throwing some numbers there ( 3k dmg, 8k magic dmg ) just to be important? I'm sorry, but you look a little to optimistic (not to say something else).

just the wiz's i've came across i've 1hit with razor but there gear isnt the best to say at the least...but seriously i havent came across a strong wiz or even a good one at that fact, maybe theres one out there in sanctuary idk...a 60 cleric can easily kill a 75 below wiz..but maybe u needa do a test with one of the best clerics on ur serv not a friend, and maybe ur friend was more vit build eh?...do another test run but pick a cleric ur lvl that has a good sense of gear an attribs...and like i said..3k hit isnt hard if u got ur phys def curse maxed and a DS razor...might wanna run ur test run again
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol, you really are ignorant.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    3k is a very, very significant hit at that level. i don't hit 3k without wield thunder, and that's maxed with a maxed metal mastery and a damned +5 hh80 weapon.

what the **** are u smoking?
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    FYI, I've used a +5 arbor before, with cleric buffs M.Atk hits 5k
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

1) This is because these are PHYS attacks. b:chuckle. Had your Cleric friend known better, LA build have more of a weakness against magic attacks. I have hit Wizzies for 3-5.5k no crit with magic attacks (Wield and of course Tempest). Plume and Razor = Phsy and unless you specifically know the Wiz is full arcane, you would generally not use these attacks.

2) This 6x Cleric is making me laugh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    uh...I'm robe...and his worst magic hit on me was 600-700, way off what the Phys did. he's robe also with some points in vit, +3 Ashura, pretty nice mattk modif on rings, +magic on gear, etc. So not a bad build at all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    all i can say is get at me on sanc...or just get on there a few mins make a new char, buy 1 WC and ask info on me, im sure more then a few people will assist u with my "lies" if thats what you wanna call them...then get back here an post the infob:victory
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    all i can say is get at me on sanc...or just get on there a few mins make a new char, buy 1 WC and ask info on me, im sure more then a few people will assist u with my "lies" if thats what you wanna call them...then get back here an post the infob:victory

When you said 6-7k damage, do you mean that's the number your Wield Thunder hits on mobs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i'm fairly positive you're an unknown random in your server. hence why you're posting no evidence and dodges to request.

post a picture of your character window. it shouldn't too difficult. and your weapon too? i'm sure you can handle that.
  • Onistie - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    When you said 6-7k damage, do you mean that's the number your Wield Thunder hits on mobs?

i dont use wield thunder never had to..all i use is plume an cyclone on my mobs to kill..unless i mobbed alot of mobs then i tempt but i only use thund in PvP..
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    all i can say is get at me on sanc...or just get on there a few mins make a new char, buy 1 WC and ask info on me, im sure more then a few people will assist u with my "lies" if thats what you wanna call them...then get back here an post the info
    just post a printscreen with your char stats window, that's enough for me to believe you. and pls, no cheap photoshop on it or printscreen while RB

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i dont use wield thunder never had to..all i use is plume an cyclone on my mobs to kill..unless i mobbed alot of mobs then i tempt but i only use thund in PvP..

So you do 6-7k on mobs with cyclone? SS or BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i didn't know cyclone hit that hard =o
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i didn't know cyclone hit that hard =o

I can assure you that it can, just not at that level b:chuckle

Damage on Eyes of the Krimson Beyond:
    Level 85 (All skills maxed that were used -- Plume shot, Cyclone, Wield Thunder, Metal Mastery)

Eyes 1
    Eyes 2
    Eyes 3

Sorry the pics are small....I am not on my regular computer to enlarge them while making them not look like a big blob b:sadb:surrender

Now its Oni's turn. SS's Pls!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Maybe that 6-7k cyclone is on noob mobs? b:chuckle

And yes, RedsRose, that's not unusual at level 80+. But a level 6x claiming she hits mobs for 6-7k with cyclone is ludicrous. Unless she double sparks or hits noob mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i mean on mobs your own level. i could've swore 5k~ was my high spike on butterflies. though i'm not pure int like the rest of u seem to be.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Maybe that 6-7k cyclone is on noob mobs? b:chuckle

And yes, RedsRose, that's not unusual at level 80+. But a level 6x claiming she hits mobs for 6-7k with cyclone is ludicrous. Unless she double sparks or hits noob mobs.

LOL...I know that's why I posted them. Its almost comical at this point.

<----Wants SS's but we prob wont get b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]